Unofficial Portkey Archive

Trampoline!Hermione by thephotoman
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Trampoline!Hermione

thephotoman

Tom McCormick Normal Tom McCormick 2 2 2003-06-03T23:10:00Z 2003-06-03T23:10:00Z 3 935 5330 Family 44 12 6253 10.2625 Clean Clean MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Author's note: Okay, okay, you fiends. You wanted smut, I'll give you smut.


This had to be the most interesting thing Harry had ever seen.

Hermione, his Hermione was jumping on a trampoline, wearing nothing but a black thong and a t-shirt.

When he came to visit Hermione this summer, he had no clue what he was going to be in for. He honestly thought that he would be able to enjoy a normal, somewhat-Muggle summer for once, and actually get out into the world in which he was allegedly raised. Though he was expecting to go out and do some sightseeing, right now, he was looking at the only things he wanted to see, and they were bouncing quite nicely. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing anything underneath that t-shirt, just from the way she moved.

That, and occasionally, the t-shirt would fly up when she came down, giving Harry the show of his life.

He could just sit here forever, taking in the view.

"What are you thinking about, Harry?" Hermione asked in mid-jump.

"Oh, nothing," Harry replied, turning red as she continued to look straight at him. Suddenly, she got a strange look in her eye with which Harry was unfamiliar. Before he could even figure out what that look meant, her shirt was gone, revealing her nice, silky, yet somehow tanned breasts, happily bouncing up and down as Hermione continued to jump on the trampoline.

Oh, dear God, Harry thought. The sight before him was just too much. The jiggling, the bouncing, those perfect, round breasts with their crimson tips, that smile across Hermione's face, they all blended together and forced any blood from his head and to his lower extremities, which, as he was lying back in a chaise lounge, were quite visible to Hermione, despite his efforts to hide his reaction.

"Join me, would you, Harry?"

That was it. He was out of his chair and on that trampoline before she could say bounce, and began jumping. They moved closer and closer to each other, until at one moment, when they were both in mid air, they grabbed hold of each other and began to devour each other in a heated kiss. Tongues were everywhere, as were their hands. Though they lost balance and fell, they both were too busy to care. Harry began to fondle Hermione's breast. It was oh, so soft and light and perfect. He began to tease her nipple with his thumb and forefinger, which caused Hermione to moan in pleasure. Suddenly, he broke the kiss, and his mouth latched onto her other nipple, giving it a good work-over with his tongue and teeth, while he continued to play with it's opposite with his hand. His lips never leaving her skin, he made his way over to the other breast and began to pay it the same due.

Hermione was writhing in pleasure. The only thing that could make this better would be for Harry to lose his shirt. So, she grabbed at the hem and pulled it over his head. He let go of her breast so that she could get the shirt off, and then forced his head back down to her nipple, demanding that he continue. But Harry had other plans. He trailed his tongue down to her thong.

"Hermione, I love this thong on you. However, it seems to be in my way. Could I take care of it?"

"Harry, you can do anything you want."

And then she suddenly found herself naked on the trampoline, Harry's face buried between her thighs and his hands around her derriere, and oh, God, is that his tongue? Whatever it is, keep doing it, Harry.

Harry took his time with his temptation. Slowly, he flicked his tongue over her center, causing her to quake with pleasure, and then began to lick her inside. Hermione was breathing raggedly now, her hands reaching for something to grab hold of, and she was bucking into Harry's face.

"Yes, that's my girl," Harry moaned as she began to tighten around his tongue. Suddenly, she was screaming out his name in pleasure. "Has anyone ever told you how delicious you are, Hermione?"

"No."

"Well, you are." And those were his last words before his mouth rejoined hers in a searing kiss. The need to let Harry know exactly how he made her feel washed over Hermione, and she began to struggle with his shorts. Once he realized what she was trying to do, he helped her undo his fly and shoved them, along with is boxers, right off of himself.

"That's much better, Harry," Hermione rasped. "My, my, how much we've grown." And, to reciprocate, she enveloped him with her mouth.

Every thought left Harry's mind as Hermione began to run her tongue around him, sucking constantly. All that mattered was that Hermione not stop what she was doing. She began to bob up and down his entire length, massaging it with her tongue, following it with her hand. Harry knew he couldn't last much longer, and tried to pull out, but Hermione wouldn't let him. She just kept on with her suction, massaging, and soon enough, he came. Hard. Hermione, though, continued to suck, collecting every last drop of his fluids until he stopped.

"You taste quite good yourself, Harry."

And she rose back over him, to continue the kissing that she had interrupted. Though Harry didn't think that he could go again, once he tasted himself on her, he was surprised at how hard and ready he became.

"Take me now, Harry."

Without a further word, Harry forced his way into Hermione, who stiffened against the pain of losing her virginity. They just lay there on the trampoline like that, joined at the mouth and hip, for some time while she got used to him. This is completion, she thought. This is how we were meant to be.

But these thoughts were gone as he started to move. He went slowly at first, not wanting to hurt her, but he couldn't help himself as he picked up the speed. Nor could Hermione, and she wasn't about to complain.

Harry, on the other hand, was fueled by hormones, and the only thing he could think about was how nice Hermione felt, all wrapped around him. He wished he could stay like this, buried in her, and her so hot, so wet, and so tight. Wait...was it just him, or was she clenching around him again?

"Harry! Oh, yes!"

Nope. That was her reaching her climax all right. All this was too much for Harry, who spent himself once again inside her.

"Wow, Hermione."

"Wow, Harry. I knew that the thong and trampoline could get your attention."

"I love you."

"I love you too."