Unofficial Portkey Archive

first kisses by ladylaughalot
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

first kisses

ladylaughalot

A/N ~ I'm sorry that this took so long to write but I've just been a bit tired and lacking in inspiration but with the help of the lovely scout and a hot guy wearing glasses on the train, the problem of inspiration has been momentarily solved and I thought I'd give this another go…. I hope you enjoy it and once again sorry for the wait.

2nd Kiss - Accidentally in love

If she had been able to think clearly she would have thought that it was a long time in coming. They were just a little too close, for a little too long, and staring a little too deeply into each others eyes. She had tripped and he had caught her, he would always catch her if she fell. He held her for a moment to give her a chance to steady herself. She looked up and opened her mouth to say thank you. He looked down and opened his mouth to ask if she was ok.

But neither of them spoke.

He didn't know whether it was her near fall that had his heart pumping or whether it was how good she felt in his arms. He suspected it was a combination of the two. Somehow his world had narrowed so that now all that existed was her beautiful face and her amazing luminous brown eyes. He could feel her heart beating furiously against his chest as she regained her footing. He knew he should let go of her now, she knew she should step away from him.

But neither of them moved.

They stood, bodies touching, hearts racing, gazes locked. They knew what would happen next if they didn't move, but they couldn't look away. Hermione opened her mouth again to try and speak, to say something, anything, that would break the tension that had sprung up between them without warning. Then Harry dropped his gaze to her lips, only for the merest whisper of a second, and they were both lost. When their gazes met again the desire that had been threatening to come to the surface since the moment their bodies had touched burned brightly in his eyes. Without meaning too Hermione felt her own desire rise up and burn brightly in response.

And then they kissed.

He couldn't explain it and he couldn't prevent it. Her lips were like a soft delicious magnet that he couldn't and didn't want to break away from. His chest was hard underneath her hands, his hair was silky smooth between her fingers and his lips were hot and demanding upon her own. Her lips parted for him, a gentle sigh, and their tongues met for the first time. A lightning bolt of electricity and desire shot through them both and they knew this would not be the last time they kissed like this.

And then they stopped.

They broke apart blushing and flustered, still unable to speak. Harry had never been so happy and Hermione had never felt so free. Their gazes locked. Her eyes consumed his soul and his heart swelled in his chest until he thought it might burst. She was so overwhelmed by the emotion in his eyes that she thought she might cry. He saw her tears and kissed her again, a soft quick kiss. To let her know that everything would be alright. To tell her that he would take care of her. To show her that he would always be there to catch her if she fell.

And then they realised it was love.


-->