Unofficial Portkey Archive

Assorted One-Shots and Drabbles by Herminia
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Assorted One-Shots and Drabbles

Herminia

Prompt: Years (Five of Them)
Pairing: Ron/Luna
Word Count: 205
Rating: PG

{ Ron to Luna }

Five years later, I still wonder why we didn't kiss in the park that night. I still think about you. With ridiculous frequency. I can't help but wonder if maybe you don't think about me too sometimes. The moon is out, nearly full, and you always said that no matter where we go in life, no matter how far apart we are or what has come between us, we can still look up and see the same moon. A blessing and a curse, that moon we share. That's one of those things you left with me, when we called it off. We were too different, some said, two people living in separate dimensions and leading separate lives, and maybe we were. I still haven't met anyone quite like you, Luna. So many people, they go through life trying to fit in, to be like everyone else, but not you. You taught me everything I know about me… It would have been the logical thing to do, kissing you, and had I had my wits about me, I would have done, but wrackspurts must have infested my brain and made it go fuzzy and I let you go when I should have begged you to stay.


-->