Unofficial Portkey Archive

Shooters by madscientist
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Shooters

madscientist

A/N: Hey Kids, I'm Back...This is just a little cookie I wrote in the Circle's End Universe of Harry and Hermione enjoying his birthday... Thanks as usual to Lady Starlight for her work on this little snack.
Shooters


********************The Feisty Goat, Oxfordshire, England*******************

July 31, 2015
11:20 pm

"Bloody fucking hell," a tall, blonde-haired eighteen-year-old murmured almost reverently as his head snapped to the side, watching as a brunette, his age or maybe just a bare hair older, slipped past, stalking to the bar in this crowded club. He swallowed just slightly and tapped his friends with a hand holding a pint of Guinness, a pair dressed similarly to him, in Oxford campus togs, and gestured towards the young woman as she sat on an unoccupied bar stool and ordered some drink. It came in a tumbler, an amber liquid that she took a long sip from before she set it down on the bar, and crossed her legs, causing the already, near-felonious red and gold tartan pleated mini-skirt hanging low on her hips to ride up, showing her legs almost up to her hip. She leaned forward on the bar, stretching the material of the white, cropped top she had on, across her back, and pulling the top up even further, exposing at least three inches of skin between it and the hem of her skirt.

The young woman spun on the stool and arched back, stretching to grab her drink with her right and drawing not a few eyes, of both genders, to the sight that afforded, of a stomach that was actually defined, not merely flat, and the tight cloth stretched across her chest by the motion. A flicker of light from the dance floor sparkled off a green jewel hung in her navel, and as she looked around and caught the hungry gazes of the trio, a flicker of some green light from the dance floor shimmered in dark eyes.

She gave them a small smile as she saw their attentions on her, and turned back to watching the dance floor. With a gesture to his friends, the youth started forward. His friends fell in at his shoulders as he stopped for a moment, a sly smile growing in his face. She turned her head unhurriedly, a single chestnut eyebrow crooking slowly. "Hello, boys," she breathed, but oddly they had no problem hearing her over the driving beat of song currently playing in the club.

"What's your name?" the original student asked, smirking slightly as he leaned on the bar.

Hermione snorted to herself, keeping the expression carefully off her face, "Hermione," she replied, a small sly smile on her face. "What's yours?"

"Tom," he replied, leaning on the bar next to her. He motioned to the bartender and towards Hermione, a shot slid down the bar to her. She ignored it.

"I knew a Tom, once," she replied, looking at the other two. "Didn't work out so well for him."

"I'm a totally different bloke," he replied, spreading his hands wide and grinning, "What'd say you call your roommate and tell them you won't be home tonight."

Hermione giggled, her left hand came up to cover her mouth, and as a platinum and gold band glinted in the dim lights, a gasp came from one of the students. She glanced around them, "Why don't you tell him yourself?" she asked, as Harry slipped around the trio. Hermione's legs uncrossed and her knees spread automatically as Harry stood between them and leaned down, helped by the fingers of her left hand tangled in his hair, to meet her lips. She groaned; her eyes slipping closed as his tongue slipped past her partially open lips to mate with hers.

Her back arched slightly, pressing into his chest, as her other hand reached behind his waist pulling him in to press against her. She broke the kiss, panting as she looked up at him though heavy, dark lashes, "What took you so long, baby?"

"Bloody loo was broke, had to go take a piss in the alley outside," Harry replied, as both of his hands slipped down behind her back to lightly cup her arse, and pull her forcefully into him. She moaned quietly, letting her head loll to the side, as his lips and teeth lightly played on a throbbing pulse point. Eyes gone almost black scanned around the room.

Her head spun as she heard a familiar voice, the very reason they had traveled here in fact, on Sirius' old Harley that stood propped in the parking lot outside, "OI, LADS AND LASSIES, SHOTS!" Hermione looked back at Seamus Finnegan's ruddy face and signaled him. He laughed and slid a small tray, already bearing a saltshaker, several cut-up lemons, and several poured shots, along with an almost full bottle of Jose Cuervo Black.

Seamus was a born bartender, ever since he first blew off his eyebrows trying to produce rum from water. But it was only after his wife of two years at the time decided to attend the nearby Stonehenge University for Advanced Sorcery, that he had discovered his calling. He had begun working at this pub, an old one that had catered to both Muggles and their Magical brethren at the respective schools near here, while Padma worked on a degree in spell design. After two years, while she received her first degree, he was the manager, and after another two and a half while she got her doctorate, he was the owner, buying out the old owner so he could retire in a wizard commune in the British Virgin Islands.

Seamus had renovated the pub, expanding it, and adding a dance floor and music, with sound systems carefully shielded by his wife, her sister and Hermione. This shielding was to protect them from the occasional unintentional bursts of magic that an inebriated and...aroused wizard or witch was wont to do. Now, it was one of the main hangouts for Stonehenge, not that any of the Muggles would ever know due to a specially tailored Fidelius variant, and a popular destination for the Oxford crowd.

The particular bar had another advantage, amazingly enough, Harry and Hermione could normally not be bothered here, besides the occasional attempt to pick one or the both of them up, as the Muggles thought they were students due to their apparent age. Any witch or wizard who would have bothered them, risked Seamus' displeasure. New patrons were never, told of this rule, they all just seemed to know.

Hermione smirked and waggled her eyebrows at Harry, Come on, Harry, Hermione wheedled. He just nodded and his head darted forward to kiss her. Beyond them, the music changed to an old, to them Weird Sisters hit, Magic Works. The band had, following in the footsteps of the Stones almost sixty years before, crossed to the Muggle side as well. Hermione let out a whoop of surprise as Harry picked her up by the waist and set her on the bar, before standing between her legs to kiss her again. Seamus just rolled his eyes, and gave his wife a kiss as she slipped out from a back room, her dark eyes glittering with mirth at the sight.

"Well, lass are you going to do the shot, or are you just going to shag on the bar?" Seamus hollered as he and Padma came up to stand behind Hermione. Seamus took a shot from the tray and slammed it, shuddering slightly as it burned on the way down. He laughed as one of Harry's hands, which had been running just along the top edge of Hermione's skirt, rose and flipped him the bird.

Hermione smirked slightly as she pulled back, and licked her lips slowly, her eyes sparkling as she laughed at Harry's expression. Her head shot forward, fastening on the side of his neck, sucking slightly for an instant before she reached back to find a saltshaker filling her hand. A moment later, a small, pink tongue ran along the pulse she found hammering there. Hermione sat back, took the shot Seamus handed her and tossed it back, laughing as she found Harry with a lemon slice in his teeth. Her eyes closed as she sucked the lemon to the rind, before kissing his nose and setting back.

A cheer came from several of the nearby patrons as Hermione raised the empty shot glass and slammed it on the counter. She cocked her head challengingly at Harry, and just laughed as he laced the fingers of one hand with her left. His eyes held hers as he pulled her left wrist to his lips and sucked at her pulse. She shuddered, her eyes slipping mostly closed as a faint glow seemed to fill them, and arched towards him. Hermione took a long breath as several of the nearby patrons found it abnormally hot in the bar. Harry grinned and sprinkled a line of salt along the inside of her wrist, before running his tongue from the base of her fingers halfway up her arm.

He held out a hand for the shot, but Hermione shook her head and grabbed one instead. Her bottom lip half-twisted as she held it between her teeth, and leaned back on the bar, half reclining and sucking in her stomach slightly to form a shallow bowl. Her eyes bored into his as she slowly poured the shot into the bowl of her stomach. "Well?" she whispered, and gasped as Harry bent forward, and slowly lapped the fiery liquor up, making sure to gather every single drop. The fingers of her left hand tangled in his hair, as he made sure her belly button was dry, and tugged gently on her ring with his tongue.

Hermione rolled upright, a lemon slice in her teeth and growled quietly as he leaned up and sucked the lemon to the pulp. Hermione spat the rind to the floor as Harry straightened and raised the empty glass to a raucous cheer. Hermione laughed again and darted down, taking his head between her hands and snogging him forcefully.

Behind the bar, Padma sighed and took a drag off a Guinness, gesturing towards the former Head Students, "I'd not believed you, if you told me that fifth year. The being together, I could have believed, even though they were good at hiding it, but the public display?" she shrugged.

Seamus nodded, as he made a Slippery Nipple for a customer and handed it off, making change absently, he glanced over at the pair still making out on his bar, and then at a few other college students that seemed intrigued by their example, "Can you call over to the inn, sweetheart," he lowered his voice as he motioned for his other bartender to take over, he ran two or three on Friday and Saturday nights, "I don't care who they are, they ain't driving, flying or Apparating anywhere tonight."

Padma snorted, before kissing him deeply, "Sure, dear," and pulling away.

"We'll be finishing that later, lass," he called after her as she started towards the back to make the call.

She stopped at the door, and turned, running her eyes slowly down his body and then back up, "You better believe it, your daughter is at the Lupins visiting Abby...we have the whole house to ourselves..."


Have Fun....

Built by Text2Html