Unofficial Portkey Archive

BT: Deleted Scenes by thephotoman
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

BT: Deleted Scenes

thephotoman

Valued Sony Customer Normal Valued Sony Customer 2 36 2003-07-12T21:57:00Z 2003-07-12T21:57:00Z 3 896 5108 Laptop 42 11 5993 10.2625 Clean Clean 6 pt 2 2 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Assorted deleted scenes from "Bound Together"

The Shaving Fantasy

A/N: Well, I did it. I wrote out the whole fantasy for you. And for once, Hermione isn't in a thong.

Harry was in the bathroom one morning, getting ready for the day. He had just showered, and was reaching for his razor when there was a knock at the bathroom door. Slowly, the door began to open, and on the other side was Hermione in her bathrobe.

"Good morning, Harry," she said, with a gleam in her eye that he had never seen before.

"Hermione! I- I'm not exactly dressed," Harry stammered. In fact, the only thing on Harry was the towel he used to dry off with after his shower.

"I can see that. Could you use some help?"

"I'm just shaving."

"I know. May I?"

"I don't know…" Harry said, but he was just melting at the thought of what she wasn't wearing under that bathrobe. Slowly, she stepped up to him and reached for the shaving cream. As she shook the can, a seductive smile spread across her face.

"Calm down, Harry," Hermione said as she pressed down on the top of the can, spreading the shaving cream all over her hand. "I'll be careful."

Harry watched intently as Hermione rubbed her hands together, building up lather on both hands. It was all she could do to keep herself focused on the task of slowly seducing him, as his lack of clothing provided her a good look at his chest and torso, which she wanted to touch so badly. But that will have to wait for a bit later, Hermione thought.

Reaching up to his face, she gently started to rub the shaving cream onto Harry's face. His emerald eyes began to darken, and she could tell that he was beginning to catch on to her plan. Just as she finished with lathering him up, she reached over to the sink to wash the extra cream off of her hands. Turning around, she picked up his razor and muttered a charm on it so that while it would effectively take care of the unwanted facial hair, she wouldn't actually cut his skin. She reached out a hand to him, which grazed his chest. She could just feel the shudder running through him at that touch.

She raised the razor to his face, and began to shave him, making sure that she never broke eye contact. After a good ten minutes, she finally finished. Turning around one more time, she splashed some aftershave on her hands and rubbed it into his face. However, when she finished, instead of letting go, she pulled him down and crashed his lips onto hers. He didn't stiffen in surprise, but instead leaned in and took up residence in her embrace, thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

Oh, dear God, Hermione thought. He's kissing me. That's his tongue down my throat. Perhaps I should reciprocate.

So she did, which got a groan from Harry. By now, he was so aroused that his towel was beginning to fall off. Moving one of her hands behind his head, she took the other hand and divested him of his towel. Hermione then broke the kiss suddenly.

"Oh my," she said, looking curiously down at his cock. "Perhaps we ought to take care of that. Otherwise, how will you get into your pants?" And with that, she untied her bathrobe and shrugged it off her shoulders, revealing that she was wearing absolutely nothing underneath it.

"I guess you really like what you see, Harry. But I've got quite a nice view here, too. And her hand shot out and wrapped around his cock. Moving her hand up and down, she leaned forward to kiss Harry again. His moaning continued through the entire kiss.

"You like that too, don't you, Harry. It's okay if you touch me too, you know."

He didn't need to be told twice. Immediately after she said that, his hands were on her breasts, kneading them, fondling them, worshiping them.

"Hermione, you have the most perfect body I've ever seen," Harry moaned.

"You really think so, don't you? Just for that…" but she didn't continue her sentence. Instead, she dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. "I bet you really like that. Are you enjoying yourself as much as I am, Harry?"

"Yes," he croaked. "Possibly more." Harry was getting really close now, but he didn't want to come yet, so he pulled out and dragged Hermione up and against the wall of his bathroom.

"You have no idea how much I want you," Harry said.

"If it's even a tenth of how much I want you, Harry, then I'd be quite surprised."

"So, I can have you, Hermione?"

"Only if I can have you in return, Harry."

And with that, he lifted her up a bit so that she was in position and thrust into her. To facilitate their motions, Hermione wrapped her legs around Harry's waist and squeezed him so that he went further into her. They stood there for a while, then Harry claimed her mouth in a searing kiss. There was a slight taste in her mouth that Harry didn't recognize, but it mad him want her even more, so he grabbed her arse and pulled him further onto him.

They were thrusting at a breakneck pace. If this had been a public bathroom, neither would have realized it if somebody had come in. They were the only two people in their world.

Hermione clutched onto Harry's back, leaving scratch marks that would definitely be in full bloom by the time that he had to get to Quidditch practice that afternoon. Neither of them cared, however, as they so aroused that it was a miracle that nothing suddenly broke in the restroom, considering the shared magical power between the two.

And then, suddenly, Hermione burst. The orgasm was like nothing that she had ever known before, but would definitely the best feeling she ever had. Harry soon followed, giving her one last thrust, and spilling himself inside her. They kissed once again, but much lighter this time, their hearts calming down. Hermione began to miss the fullness of him when he left her, already pining away for their next romp.

The two of them then climbed into the shower, and after about an hour and another round of lovemaking, they got dressed and went down to the Great Hall for breakfast.