Unofficial Portkey Archive

Under the Table by thephotoman
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Under the Table

thephotoman

Valued Sony Customer Normal Valued Sony Customer 2 59 2003-07-11T16:03:00Z 2003-07-11T16:03:00Z 1 922 5256 Laptop 43 12 6166 10.2625 Clean Clean 6 pt 2 2 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Under the Table

Author's note: This idea came from Portkey chat. If you think the idea was bad, blame them. However, I do take full responsibility for the prose itself. You know the usual disclaimers. If I owned them, it wouldn't be in the children's section. And of course Hermione is in a thong. It's my thing. But only Hermione wears thongs, because she just feels that need to feel sexy.

It had been a stressful day for Hermione. So far, her book bag had ripped open in the middle of the hallway, someone had knocked her ink bottle over onto her parchment, and she and Harry had N.E.W.T level potions this afternoon. Ron had dropped the class, because he figured that he could find a good job without two more years of Snape being himself.

If it weren't for Harry, who was now her boyfriend and lover, she wouldn't have had a breakdown already. Somehow, he always knew how to calm her down, whether with a walk around the lake, or a very hard snog.

So, when she sat down for lunch looking a bit more frazzled than normal, Harry knew that he had to do something. Otherwise, she was liable to blow up, and that was never a good thing, as Ron's inability to have children could attest, which was why he no longer picked arguments with her, but just grinned and bore it until she was gone.

"Harry, I've had a really bad day already. And it's only looking to get worse," Hermione sighed.

"True, Snape's presence could make any day bad. At least we don't have to deal with Malfoy in there anymore."

"Yes, it's a good thing that we don't have to deal with him anymore. However, his absence does worry me. We both know what his family does. Ten Galleons says that he already has the Dark Mark on his arm," Hermione said.

"What happened to you, though? Is there any way I could help?"

"Not unless you happen to have a way to go back in time so that I could do this morning over," Hermione declared.

"Oh, I think I have an idea how to make things a little bit better." And with that, Harry leaned forward, and took off a sock and shoe, and with the unclad foot, began to head up her robes. She stifled any reaction to his bare foot suddenly making its way along her leg, trying to keep anyone from noticing that anything was going on.

When he came to her thong, she gasped quietly, trying not to attract attention to herself of Harry. However, the expression on her face was not lost upon Lavender Brown, who was sitting a couple of seats away, talking to Seamus.

"Hermione, is something wrong?" Lavender asked.

If only you knew, Hermione thought. "No, nothing's wrong."

After a slight smile from Hermione, Lavender turned back to Seamus and continued her conversation. Apparently, Harry too had stopped for the conversation, but he did not remove his foot from the damp material that covered her. However, now that nobody was paying attention to them again, Harry had deftly pushed the thong aside, touching her folds with his toes.

Suddenly, he have his toes a wriggle. Hermione's eyes shot wide open in excitement.

As he massaged her with his foot, she sat there, straight-backed, stiff from the shock of pleasure. Though her facial expression was blank, her eyes were clouding over from being so aroused. When he found her center, her eyes fluttered and shut. She thought her heart stopped beating for a bit.

"Ah, so that's it," Harry said with a look of triumph on his face.

"Yep," Hermione breathed. And with that confirmation, Harry began to wiggle his toes even faster against that spot, massaging it, playing with it.

The motion was beginning to get to be too much for Hermione. Harry's toes were driving her beyond the edge of control she had over herself.

Then, it happened. Hermione slumped forward, and started panting to keep from crying out. She was there. But in the wave of pleasure of the moment, she knocked her fork off the table.

After her recovery, Harry slipped his foot from her, and muttered a cleaning charm before he put his footwear back on.

"Thanks, Harry. That just made my day much better," Hermione said with a wink and a sigh. "Now, where'd my fork go?"

"I think you dropped it," Harry said calmly.

With that, Hermione bend down and went underneath the table. However, instead of going for her fork, which she immediately saw, she went for Harry. It wasn't long before her hand was on his fly, pulling down his zipper.

Hermione fumbled, almost hitting her head on the top of the table, but she eventually got his cock out and started massaging its length. Oh, how she loved this part of him. Soon enough, he was at full attention. She played around with him for a few more seconds, then grasped it firmly and covered it with her mouth.

Now it was Harry's turn to be shocked. True, she had gone down on him before, but it was nothing like this. Normally, she would go slowly, torturing him, trying to make him beg for more. Not today, though. Today, she was working him as hard and as fast as she could.

It was an even greater surprise when Hermione then took his entire length into her mouth. They most certainly had never been here before. Her tongue was doing the most amazing things as she moved her head back and forth along him.

Harry was again surprised when Hermione reached up behind him and stuffed her hands down the back of his pants, squeezing tightly. He wasn't going to last much longer, with Hermione doing things like this to him.

Sure enough, he came not ten seconds later. Hermione gagged slightly, as he was all the way in her mouth, but she was able to keep her stomach under control, and rode out his orgasm.

After his breath calmed down a bit, Hermione pulled away from him, put his now-limp cock back into his pants, and re-did the zipper. She then turned around, grabbed her fork, and re-emerged back at her seat.

They both began to eat more hurriedly, as they were both terribly hungry, and they had only ten minutes before they had to get to class. When lunch ended and they had left the Great Hall, Hermione pulled Harry into a deep, intense kiss.

"Thanks, Harry. Let's get on down to Potions."

"No, Hermione. Thank you."