Unofficial Portkey Archive

Under the Red Moon by thephotoman
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Under the Red Moon

thephotoman

Valued Sony Customer Normal Valued Sony Customer 2 43 2003-07-12T21:57:00Z 2003-07-12T21:57:00Z 4 1350 7698 Laptop 64 18 9030 10.2625 6 pt 2 2 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Under the Red Moon

A/N: This, if I'm not mistaken, is the first ever Ron/Luna smutfic. Nobody else would, so I did. No, Luna isn't wearing a thong. Only Hermione wears thongs…when she's wearing anything at all. Of course, the characters aren't mine. Nor is the place. I'm too poor to buy them from the people that do, too.

Ron was having a miserable time.

Since Harry and Hermione got engaged, he was beginning to feel a bit left out. While the three of them would always make time for a weekly get-together on Saturday, this week, his friends decided to take a vacation to themselves. Sulking lazily at the Three Broomsticks, as he was in Hogsmeade for business, he wondered desperately if he would ever find anything remotely like what his friends had.

After about an hour of downing firewhiskey, Ron was about to order another round when he saw someone he didn't expect to see, especially not today. Luna Lovegood normally lived somewhere in Wales these days, but she had remained in contact with them. However, she had somehow found herself in Scotland, in Hogsmeade, in the Three Broomsticks, in the seat right across from Ron.

"Hello," she said, wearing the same expression of permanent shock that always adorned her face. "I didn't expect to see you here, Ron. Merlin, you're in bad shape."

"Ah, just a little down today," Ron slurred. He really couldn't hold his alcohol that well, and it was a miracle that he was even sitting.

"Well, I daresay you've had enough to drink. Listen, I've got a room upstairs; let's take care of you." And with that, she took the drunken figure of Ron Weasley in her arms and took him upstairs into one of the rooms there at the bar.

"Now, dear, what are you moping about now? Where are Harry and Hermione?" Luna asked sweetly, helping Ron sit down on the bed. After Ron slurred for a few moments, Luna went to the cabinet in the water closet and grabbed a bottle of potion. "Here, this should help," she said, tipping the contents into his mouth.

"Harry and Hermione are probably shagging each other's brains out right now, or otherwise enjoying each other down in Spain," Ron said, dully.

"Well, given their relationship, I'd expect that," Luna stated with a trace of a laugh in her voice, which was chased away by the absolutely foreign idea of Harry and Hermione doing unspeakable things to each other. "So, what's the problem?"

"Why is it that they get each other, yet I get no one? I mean, if I believed in karma, I'd probably go off and become a new dark lord after the life that I've been dealt. I mean, after the business with the war and all, you'd think I've earned the right to have someone."

"I'm sure there are women getting on line to be with you. After all, there is something to be said about your sense of humor and your good looks. I know I'd love to be with somebody like you," Luna said, hoping that Ron, thick though he usually was, would get the hint. Yes, it was true, she was quite attracted to the redhead crumpled up next to her. However, he was <I>very</I> thick, ad probably wouldn't realize it if she danced naked in front of him. She thought she'd save that as a last resort, but whatever she did, she was determined to make him see her for the woman she was.

"You would? Really?" Ron was a bit taken aback. Somehow, despite the fact that they had been good friends for many years, he had never thought of her that way. But at this moment, he realized that he had never seen someone he thought more beautiful than the woman who was holding him.

"Really, I would. Call me looney, if you will, but why wouldn't I? So, yes Ron, I'll be more than willing to be something more than friends with you, if you wouldn't object."

"I only have one thing to say to that offer, Luna," Ron started, but instead of saying anything more, he claimed her mouth with his.

"I'm glad you accept, King Ron," Luna said, breaking the kiss. She stared into his eyes, seeing the effects of years of longing and frustration, and yet hope. Hope that he may find somebody to love him. Hope that he may find somebody to love. And the realization that his dreams were coming true. This almost moved Luna to tears, but instead, she just kissed him back, with bruising force and all the passion she could muster.

So this is what it was like, Ron thought. This is what it's like to know you're kissing somebody who really does love you. He had been friends with Luna since childhood, as they had grown up together, but had never realized that he could possibly love her as more than a friend, but as a woman instead. They were devouring each other hungrily, clutching and grasping each other, not really wanting to breathe.

But Eventually, they did have to come up for air. When they did, Ron saw that Luna's normally pale-blue eyes were beginning to darken over, and her hands were moving to the collar of his robes. He did nothing to stop her, but fully cooperated as she slowly undid the clasps that kept his outer garment on until Ron dropped his shoulders and the robe dropped to the floor, revealing his undershirt and boxers.

Luna was extremely excited by seeing Ron without his clothes, and wanted him to know. So, without any further action, she moved in and pressed her lips up against his once again, her tongue forcing itself into Ron's mouth, and pulling his entire body tight against her, which alerted her to the fact that he wanted her too. At this, she moved back in a combination of surprise and gratification.

"It's okay Ron. I want this too," Luna said, trying to bolster Ron's confidence, which he often needed. And with that, she undid her robes and removed her slip, revealing her pale, creamy skin, only covered by a simple black bra and matching panties.

Moving back to him, she made another grab at him, this time to remove his undershirt. Once it was off, she kissed him again. This time, it was his tongue in her mouth, searching her, demanding to know her. Without breaking the kiss, Ron moved his hands behind Luna and started fumbling with the clasp of her bra. After a while, he managed to undo it, and then pushed the straps off her shoulder. Somehow, she managed to get out of it without breaking the kiss yet.

The feel of her skin against his was electrifying. It made him desperate to continue, not stopping until they knew each other completely. Breaking the kiss once again, he searched her eyes.

"Are you sure, Luna? I don't want to do this if you don't want to," Ron asked.

"I've wanted you now for a long time. I'm absolutely sure about this." And with that, the two of them collapsed on the bed, caught in yet another passionate kiss, their hands playing with the other's underwear.

Soon enough, they were both naked in each other's arms, still kissing furiously. Ron finally worked up the courage to move his hands over her breasts. Merlin, they were perfect. He played with her nipples as she arched her back to force more of them into his hands, playing with them until they were hard as rocks. Suddenly, Ron broke the kiss, and before what Luna knew what was happening, Ron was attacking one of those nipples with his mouth, while the hand that was on that breast moved downward, causing her muscles to twitch expectantly.

Suddenly, his hand was on her. She was absolutely perfect, Ron thought. And she was wet and ready for him, too. He moved back up and claimed her mouth as hs removed his hand and positioned himself and slowly entered her.

I'm inside Luna, Ron thought. Luna, whom I have known since before Hogwarts, who I always thought was a little weird, but now she's just perfect. And she feels so good around me, too. So this is completion.

But any thoughts of spiritual completion were driven from his mind when she started to move and replaced by lust. As he began to move inside her, the years of frustration were coming to a head, quickly being replaced by satisfaction. It was as though he was a man who had been thirsting for days, and suddenly had found water.

They moved slow at first, but as the reality of the situation set in, and the lust kicked into overdrive, they both began to move faster, urging the other on, giving themselves to each other. The bed was creaking, but neither one of them heard or cared, as the world had stopped for both of them, only moving where they were joined.

Ron knew that he wasn't going to last much longer, and from the way Luna was tightening around him, it didn't seem like she was either. They kissed again, tongues searching each other's mouths, their hips crashing desperately into each other.

Then, feeling Luna clinching around him and dousing him in a wet heat, he came, spilling himself inside her, in the most satisfying experience of his life. The kissing continues, ut got lighter. As he pulled from her, he gave her a light kiss.

"Wow," was all Ron could say, holding on to Luna, cuddling around her.

"Wow, indeed." Luna replied, returning the cuddle until they both were asleep.