Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Happened to Ginny by LiquidVamp
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Happened to Ginny

LiquidVamp

Chapter 1

Disappointments

A/N: This is my first chaptered Draco/Ginny fiction. I'm sure it's sucks out loud, but my beta loved it so here you go. This first chapter is not in any way D/G, but in my mind necessary to the story so forgive me for it please. I kept it short so it wouldn't cause too much trauma. Reviews are always welcome. A big thanks to my beta Lbandoly for all the work she has done on this piece.

No copyright infringement intended. All characters are the property of JKR, Scholastic, and any number of other companies with more money than I've ever dreamed of seeing. I didn't make any money off of this, so please don't sue.

Soft music filled the air; dualist Asian string and classic symphonic tones wafting threw the flat in a harmony that was unlike any other. Red and white rose pedals adorned every available surface from the table tops to the carpeted floors. White pillar candles burned on ever table and counter filling every room with a warm glow that just called out to one's more carnal natures. The scents of jasmine, honeysuckle, and vanilla filled the air. Elf wine and chocolate covered strawberries sat ready and waiting by the bed. The bed itself had been transformed from its usual lack-luster self to a magnificent four poster canopy bed cloaked in red and white silk. The duvet now a deep crimson with roses embroidered on its cover with a thread that was so dark red it was nearly black. The entire flat spoke sensuality and sexual desire.

Ginny had taken weeks to plan out this little feast for the lust-driven in preparation for their third wedding anniversary. She just knew Harry would love it. He was a gentle, kind lover; certainly the added sensuality of the flat would serve to drive forth their desire to new heights of passion.

Okay they had never veered far from the standard missionary position in their years together. And no they had never bothered with the romantic notions that some couples found required. She had kept her own disappointments over their waning relationship to herself for some time, but now, now was the time to take a step towards fixing all of that. He obviously wasn't going to be making any grand romantic gestures so that left her to make them. So she had done so on a night that seemed beyond fitting.

Slipping out of her comfortable flannels she traded them for a black silk and lace bustier and matching thong. True she had never actually worn anything quite so brazen for Harry, but that didn't mean he wouldn't enjoy the view. Slipping one of his plain button-up shirts over her illicit outfit she quickly planted herself in full view of the front door to wait for his return from work. The first thing he would see would be her waiting for him in his shirt already aching with need.

She knew him well, within moments of taking her seat the wards were down and he had opened the door. It only took a moment to realize he was not taking well to the changes she had made to their home. "Ginny. What have you done to the place and are you wearing my shirt?"

She stood up and swung her hips in her best come-hither fashion. "It's our anniversary, I thought a change of pace might be nice. And yes I'm wearing your shirt; don't you want to find out what I am or rather what I might not be wearing beneath it?"

She watched as he took a haggard breath and looked her in the eye. "Ginny now isn't a good time for this."

It took every ounce of control she had in her to not let tears come to her eyes at his near blatant refusal of her many charms. "Why not Harry. As I'll once again remind you it's our anniversary, our third to be exact. What better time for a night of passionate love-making could there be?"

He dropped his gaze from her darkened eyes, "Ginny I can't do this anymore. I love you, but I'm not in love with you." He walked in the closet and left her standing in the middle of the sitting room stunned.

When he returned to the room he had a small trunk levitated in front of him. "I'll be back tomorrow for the rest of my things. Don't worry about leaving, you can keep the flat. I'll have my solicitor ring by your work tomorrow with separation papers." He gave her one last look before leaving through the door he had entered not a half hour before without so much as a goodbye.

-->