Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Moment in Paradise by dragonsangel68
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Moment in Paradise

dragonsangel68

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters you may recognize from the wonderful world of Harry Potter, they all belong to the revered JK Rowling; I just like to play with them a little.

CHAPTER ONE

HONEYMOON

Draco's eyes fluttered open slowly. The room was still dark, not that it meant anything with the heavy draperies drawn tight against the windows. He had no idea what time it was, but he assumed it was late. After leaving explicit instructions with hotel reception that they were not to be disturbed, under any circumstances, they locked themselves in their suite and made love until Merlin only knew what ungodly hour.

Now his stomach was complaining about the state of its contents or lack thereof and he knew, until he remedied the situation, he was unlikely to return to sleep. With extra care he untangled himself from Ginny and slipped from the bed. She was sound asleep, and while he would have liked her company, he knew she needed the rest. The wedding had taken a lot out of her. It had been an exceptionally long day, and he was surprised that she had made it through without collapsing on him or something just as awful.

He slipped a bathrobe with the hotel's emblem emblazoned on the breast over his naked form and tiptoed through to the sitting room, closing the bedroom door softly behind himself. At the hearth, he ordered a full breakfast for himself and a platter of fresh fruit for Ginny for when she woke up. The kitchen tried to argue that it was too late for breakfast, but Draco was insistent and eventually got his way without raising his voice.

With stealth, he slipped back into the bedroom and through to the bathroom. It only took him a few minutes to attend to his morning routine, and then he returned to the sitting room to await the arrival of room service. Draco winced when a sharp rap on the door echoed through the sitting room. He hoped the noise wouldn't disturb Ginny's slumber.

"Bring it in quietly," Draco whispered harshly. "Leave it on the table."

"Yes, sir." The servant guided the tray in carefully and gently placed it on the table as instructed. "Will there be anything else, sir?"

"No."

"Very good, sir." The servant backed out of the room.

The aromas coming from the trays of food were making Draco's mouth water profusely. He moved over to the table and made himself comfortable, attending to the polite ingrained rituals, such as laying out his napkin before lifting the silver lid from the room service tray. The bacon was stilling sizzling on the plate, and without further delay Draco began to eat. He knew he was hungry, but didn't realize how deprived he'd allowed himself to become until he began to refuel.

Just as he finished everything on his plate, he heard a movement from the bedroom. He plucked a plump strawberry from the fruit platter and walked to the bedroom door, listening carefully he deduced she was still in bed or somewhere in its vicinity.

Perfect, he thought as he cracked the door open.

Ginny was still in bed. Her eyes were closed, but a smile was playing about her lips. Draco smirked. He knew she was awake. With care, he sat on the edge of the bed and watched her for a few moments. There wasn't even a flutter of her eyelashes to inform him that she acknowledged his presence. Draco played the strawberry over her mouth. Her lips quirked just a little, then her tongue flicked out to taste the sweet berry.

"Ah, so you are alive."

"Just."

"I ordered you some fruit for breakfast."

"What time is it?"

"Almost one."

"I didn't realize I'd slept so long, you should have woken me up earlier."

"I haven't been awake all that long myself."

"Still, you could have woken me."

"You needed to rest," Draco said with finality. "Now are you hungry?"

"Mmm, I could do with something."

"Start with a strawberry, and I'll get the rest." Draco winked as he dropped the plump berry into her mouth and disappeared into the sitting room to fetch the platter of fruit.

Ginny propped herself up on the pillows and when Draco returned with the platter of fresh fruit he began to feed her one piece at a time, often tasting the sweet offerings himself.

"I smell bacon."

"That would be because I had bacon for breakfast."

"And you didn't save me any?"

"I didn't know when you were going to wake up, but if you want bacon I'll order you some."

"No, it's okay, the fruit is lovely."

"You're sure?"

"Positive, but I'll have to satisfy my taste buds somehow," Ginny uttered as she pulled her husband closer.

Their lips met passionately. Ginny wasted no time dipping her tongue into his mouth to taste the salty bacon she'd smelled. Draco groaned into her mouth as her tongue stroked his erotically. Forgotten for the time being, the platter of fruit slid to the floor with a crash. Lost in the sensation of each other, neither of them noticed.

Draco's hands traveled intently up her body, exploring every inch along the way, even though he knew her curves better than any other man. He smirked against her mouth when she arched into his touch. He knew he was the only one to ever make her feel like this, to act this wanton, and he rather treasured the knowledge.

With cat-like grace, Draco scooped her up and moved her down the bed, and then positioned himself to hover over her. His eyes drank in the wondrous sight of his naked wife. Just looking at her like this was enough to set his blood pumping furiously. Her eyes were already clouded with desire, and her chest was heaving with licentious frustration. The urge to simply take her now was one he had to stave off. He loved to tease her into a frenzy; and besides, she was ever so much more fun when she begged.

Ginny's hand curled around his neck coaxing him closer to her. Their lips met slowly, yet intensely. Draco's mouth trailed down the column of her neck, tasting the milky flesh and eliciting light moans of pleasure from her. His hands trailed down her torso, caressing her curves with an almost tangible reverence. The way her body trembled under his touch was the most erotic thing he thought he would ever experience. It did more to turn him on than actual physical attention to his being.

Their hands and mouths explored each other with a familiarity usually born of years rather than months. They knew exactly how and where to touch each other to evoke the most powerful reactions. Ginny pushed the bathrobe off of Draco's shoulders and ran her hands down his back. Her nails grazed lightly on his skin, leaving a trail of goose flesh in their wake.

As Draco's mouth traveled down her body, Ginny's hands tangled in his hair. She didn't guide him in anyway, she didn't need to - he knew exactly what pleased her most. When he reached her toes, he sat up and slipped the bathrobe off his body completely.

Ginny smiled appreciatively at the sight of her husband's naked form. She sat up with only one thing in mind: to hear him groan with pleasure. Her hands ran over his flesh, stroking it lovingly. Not satisfied with just feeling him, Ginny leaned forward and began to taste his flesh. Shudders ran through his body as her mouth trailed over his chest, drifting lower with every movement until she was bent all the way over, and his control was wandering close to the edge thanks to her over-attentive ministrations.

His fingers wove through her fiery hair, not holding her in place, but encouraging her to remain where she was. There wasn't a man alive who didn't enjoy this sort of attention at any given time. As the physical effects of Ginny's ministrations began to escalate, Draco knew he'd have to stop her soon or it would be over before he'd had the opportunity to satisfy her and that was something he wouldn't allow to happen. A sharp breath filled his lungs when her fingernails brushed ever so lightly across the most sensitive flesh on his body.

Although he didn't wish for the sensations she was inflicting upon him to end, he gently encouraged her to raise her head. Ginny's mouth never lost contact with him all the way up his torso to his mouth. He could taste himself on her breath, something that only served to intensify his almost overwhelming desire for her. As he coaxed her onto her back, his hands and tongue roved wildly. She was a quivering mass of nerve endings, once again, before her head even touched the pillow.

Without delay her legs drifted apart to welcome him and he obliged willingly, sliding into her silky depths effortlessly. They remained perfectly still for what seemed a lifetime. Locked in each other's gaze, drowning in one another's soul. It was almost with reluctance that they began to move together, giving into their bodies' silent screams about their obligation to fulfill their physical satisfaction. A need not matched by their fully sated hearts.

Whispered declarations of lifelong commitment fell from their lips as their lovemaking slowly, but surely augmented. With euphoria well within reach of each of them, natural urges took over and their pace shifted from one of devotedly warm to sizzling hot. It wasn't long before the first signs of climax began to overtake both of them.

In between panted breaths, Ginny's increasing moans of pure pleasure filled the room. She was incapable of coherent speech from the first burst of heat until well after the last shudder of pleasure careened through her system. All she could do was cling to her husband and allow ecstasy to claim her body.

Draco came with a force that had him muttering expletives into her hair. The rigidity that claimed his body as he poured his essence into her lasted for minutes rather than the usual seconds. His exhaustion when the last shudder had run its course through his body was overwhelming. It was though he'd poured his very strength into her. With quivering muscles, Draco carefully lifted himself off of Ginny and dropped down beside her.

Ragged breathing filled the air as both attempted to slow their racing hearts and fill their lungs with much needed oxygen. Draco's hand crept down and his fingers entwined with Ginny's. It wasn't much in the way of contact, but it was all he was capable of at the moment. They lay side by side for a while, listening to each other breathe in the silence of the room.

After some time Ginny muttered, with a total lack of conviction, "I suppose I should have a shower."

"I was thinking more along the lines of that bathtub in there."

Ginny arched an eyebrow at him tiredly.

"You're welcome to join me, if you promise to behave yourself," Draco continued.

"Me? What about you?"

"Love, I hardly have enough energy to lift myself off the bed let alone go another round right now."

Ginny rolled over and placed a trail of feather light kisses on his chest. "Are you sure?"

Draco groaned gutturally. "Give a man a break, witch! I'm going to need at least an hour and some food - maybe some sleep too."

Ginny allowed her hand to creep down and tickle the blond curls below his navel.

"You're insatiable, woman!" Draco claimed her iniquitous hand and brought it to rest on his chest. "I don't know if I can trust you to take a bath with me."

"What makes you say that?" The innocent tone she used was tinged with mischief.

Laughter rumbled from Draco's chest. "I know you."

"So?"

"So you'll have to promise to be a good girl while we're in the tub."

"I promise." She giggled into his chest.

"You could at least try to be sincere."

"I am!"

"Sincere?"

"Trying."

Draco rolled his eyes. He knew she would try something given the opportunity. She was in that touchy, feely mood and would stop at nothing to garner his attention in an intimate manner. "All right, let's go have a bath otherwise we're not going to make dinner."

"We have to Floo the twins as well."

"Bath first, then Floo. By that time we should be ready for an early dinner."

"Mmm."

"And maybe, if you behave yourself, I'll take you dancing tonight."

"That would nice," Ginny murmured contentedly.

"Come on, witch, bath time!"

"That would mean I'd have to move."

"I can't exactly bring the bath in here, love."

"Why not?"

"Might wet the carpet," Draco pointed out as he rolled out of bed. "I'll run the bath, you try to get yourself up."

"Mmm," Ginny uttered contentedly. She was quite happy to just stay where she was for the next two weeks.

Draco chuckled as he entered the adjoining bathroom. He suspected she wouldn't leave the bed unless he forced the issue, something he was prepared to do - gently, of course. The enormous marble tub filled in no time. Bubbles sat high above the edge and the lightly scented the water gave the room with a delicious aroma. He made certain there were enough towels at their disposal before going back to the bedroom.

Ginny was still on the bed where he'd left her. He approached her quietly and ran his fingers down her back. A muffled giggle was his reward.

"Bath is ready, Ginny."

"Energy... no energy."

"Come on." Draco gently slipped his arms under her body and scooped her into his arms.

Ginny's arms wove around his neck and she kissed him deeply.

Draco carefully walked back to the bathroom, keeping one eye cracked open to ensure their safe passage. When he reached the bathtub he gently lowered his wife into the warm water and then followed her in, making himself comfortable before gathering her close to him. They sank back against the wall of the tub and let the warm water caress their bodies.

After sometime, Ginny moved away from her husband. She plucked a sponge from the shelf beside the tub and wet it thoroughly, ensuring it had a thick coating of bubbles. A small smile played about her lips as she went about her task.

Draco watched her curiously, not bothering to ask exactly what she was up to or even attempting to pre-empt what she was going to do. The warm water had added to his already relaxed state, and he was feeling rather drowsy. She brought the sponge to his chest and began to wash his body with care. She didn't speak as she went about her chore. Her small smile remained on her face, though every so often her tongue flicked out to wet her lips, and her eyes darted up to check his reaction. Her movements were unhurried and meticulous, as if she were mapping his contours for later consideration. He didn't think it possible, but his physical desire for her was building again. Her hands roamed lower and lower. He knew she would soon discover the affect her attention was really having on him. He could keep his features stoical, but his body betrayed him in other areas. The sponge ran over the smooth plains of his stomach and continued to roam lower. She ran the sponge gently along his length, her smile broadening marginally at his physical reaction to her ministrations. Rather than move down his legs as Draco suspected she might, Ginny continued to caress his most private parts until he thought he would explode.

Unable to tolerate much more attention, Draco reached down and gently pried the sponge from her grasp. He coaxed her to sit back against the wall of the bath and began his own exploration. He started at her shoulders and arms, massaging her creamy flesh softly. The sponge trailed over the top of her chest, gliding between her shoulders before venturing down to more sensitive areas. When the sponge brushed the peak of one nipple, Draco heard her draw a sharp breath. He chanced a glance at her face; her eyes were half closed, her head lolled back against the tub and a pleased smirk played about her mouth. Again he brought the sponge across her peaks and watched as she bit her lip in an effort to suppress the moan of pleasure that escaped anyway. Draco caressed the mounds of her breasts for sometime, occasionally running over her most sensitive peaks to elicit those sounds of approval that made his own body ache even more for her. It was with regret that he moved lower to caress her still flat stomach, ever aware of what her body guarded even though there was little physical evidence. He could feel her relax under his touch again now that there were no erogenous zones to cause her to gasp.

To keep his own desire under control, Draco next ran the sponge down her left leg, completely avoiding the peak of her thighs. He heard her mewl in protest, but didn't alter his course. After massaging all the way to her toes he moved to her right foot and began to ascend her body. He took his sweet time making certain there wasn't a millimeter of skin left untouched. When he finally brought the sponge between her legs she moved into the soft mass trying to feel more than he was offering. His eyes traveled to her face again; a light pink flush dusted her cheeks, her cinnamon eyes were glazed with desire, and she gazed back at him through heavy lids. Draco had never imagined the simple task of washing each other could be capable of evoking such powerful feelings of desire.

As he was leaning in to plunder her sweet mouth his hand released its grip on the sponge and continued its exploration without the barrier. Their tongues danced together as his fingers tormented her delicate flesh until she was quivering.

With little encouragement from Ginny, Draco slid back to sit with his back against the opposite wall of the tub. She straddled his legs and made herself comfortable across his thighs. Her hands traveled down his chest pausing only to pay homage to his nipples before trailing lower. Her fingers wrapped around his erection and her other hand cupped his balls, massaging them gently. Draco's hands managed to find their way to her breasts again, kneading them gently. The firmer his touch grew, the firmer hers became. Draco leaned forward, his mouth attaching to her neck, paying particular attention to that small area where her neck met her shoulder. It was the one place guaranteed to turn her legs to jelly.

Ginny's head lolled back giving him open access to her neck. She was moaning softly, barely even aware she was making the sound. Draco could tell she was close to climax. The combined efforts of his hands and mouth were making easy work of the task. He wanted to feel her pulse around him, to have her milk him of his seed. His hands moved to her hips and he gently picked her up. Her hands didn't leave his throbbing member; instead she guided him into her welcoming heat.

The satisfied sigh she let loose puffed past his ear. Even though his own pleasure was immense, Draco smirked into her shoulder. She'd never been so responsive to his touch, not that he was complaining - quite the opposite in fact, he was relishing this new set of circumstances very much indeed.

They moved together purposely, each seeking the ultimate satisfaction in the other. Draco had tuned her body so well it wasn't long before her walls began to clamp around him sporadically. Ginny threw her head back. Her verbal affirmations of her euphoria echoed off the tiles. The sound seemed to not only rebound, but to surround them as well. Draco continued to buck his hips rhythmically, still searching for his own release. His strokes hastened to a speed he hadn't considered possible, given his position. Even as her orgasm began to fade Ginny kept riding him hard. Her intense movement helped Draco to gain much progress in his climb to satisfaction. As the familiar tightening in his groin signaled his imminent release, Draco deepened his strokes. She whispered words of encouragement in his ear, some brazen enough to make him blush under any other circumstances. With a primal grunt, he emptied himself into her. When the last shudder had coursed through his body, Ginny lifted herself off, but didn't move away. They remained in a tight embrace until the water began to cool.

"Ready to get out?" Draco murmured against her shoulder.

"Yes, we probably should." Ginny slid off his legs and waited for Draco to gain his feet.

Once out of the tub, Draco slung a towel around his hips without bothering to actually dry himself. He assisted Ginny out of the slippery tub and wrapped her in a large fluffy towel, before pulling her into his chest.

"We'll get dressed and then see about finding somewhere refined for dinner."

"We have to Floo the twins before we leave," Ginny reminded him softly.

"We can do that before we decide on dinner, but we'd better dress first. Merlin only knows what our son would make of our current attire."

Ginny laughed lightly. Drake would be certain to draw the right conclusion. "I hope they're all right."

"They'll be fine," Draco assured her. "They're probably having the time of their lives."

"Or driving your parents to distraction."

"Father won't tolerate any nonsense."

"I know; that's what worries me."

"There's a contingency plan in place, so they have a way to voice their grievances, if they feel they've been dealt with too harshly."

"Oh?"

"They have an adequate supply of Floo powder, and I've shown Drake how to contact Harry if need be."

"Harry knows about this?"

"Yes, I discussed the options with him at length and he agreed to be their first point of contact in case of an emergency."

"You didn't tell me."

"Well, I'm hoping they won't have cause to contact him."

"Do you think they will?"

"No. Father is fully aware of our opinion concerning suitable discipline, but at the same time I didn't want to leave them with nowhere to turn should something happen."

"I'm glad you did."

"Thought it might make you happy." Draco placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "Now let's get dressed, so we can see just how insane they're driving my parents."

Draco dressed quickly and left the bedroom to allow Ginny to finish her preparations for the evening in peace. He poured himself a Firewhisky at the concealed bar in the sitting room, while he waited for his wife to join him, and sank into one of the overstuffed leather chairs near the fireplace, sipping his drink. His mind wandered over the time they'd already spent on their honeymoon - admittedly he had no idea what constituted a good honeymoon, but as far as he was concerned things couldn't be going better. Ginny was happy and sated, for the time being; he was relaxed and looking forward to spending every minute of every day, for the next two weeks, with his new wife.

"I think I'm ready," Ginny announced, effectively cutting his musings short.

Draco's eyes flicked up to the doorway and casually roamed over the beauty of his wife. It seemed she had done some personal shopping before the wedding. Her dress fell to the floor, the black silk only allowed a peek of her silver sandals to show. A low-slung back and plunging neckline was held in place by two strands of diamantes, one over each shoulder. Diamantes laced the deep gap over the valley between her breasts, more for decoration than practical purposes. It clung in all the right places and accentuated her assets to the fullest. Her hair was swept up from her face, secured by two diamante combs, and allowed to cascade down her back. In short, she took his breath away.

"You look exceptional, love."

"Thank you."

"Let's place that Floo call, so I can take you out and show you off."

Ginny flushed light crimson, and her eyes searched the floor for anything to stop her from meeting her husband's eyes. She had never quite learned how to accept a compliment with grace or nonchalance.

Draco took her hand and they walked together to the hearth. Once they'd made this Floo call, then he'd find somewhere outstanding for dinner and take her dancing afterwards. This was going to be the best holiday either of them had ever or would ever take, if he had any say in the matter.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Thank you to Rainpuddle13 for her wonderful beta skills and offers to spank Draco when he wasn't behaving.

-->