Unofficial Portkey Archive

Without You, There is Nothing by gphoenix51
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Without You, There is Nothing

gphoenix51

Title: Without You, There is Nothing

Author: gphoenix51

Category: Action/Romance/Humor

Rated: NC-17 for Violence, Sexual Themes, Sex Scenes, and Naughty Language…lots of Naughty Language

Pairings: Main: Harry/Hermione, Neville/Luna

Slight: Harry/Luna, Hermione/Ron

Spoilers: Books 1-5, because the series mysteriously ended after book 5.

Disclaimer: All products, movies, music, TV shows, comic books, novels, and any other Brand Names are the properties of their specific companies. All Harry Potter characters and places belong to JKR. All original work and characters in this story are copyrighted by me, gphoenix51© 2008-2009. Severe Ginger Bashing ahead!

Summary: Harry Potter has won the war, but hasn't won the girl. He may be the most powerful Wizard in the world, but his power is helpless to save the woman he loves from a loveless relationship. Will Hermione ever escape Ron and be with the man she's destined to be with?

A/N: I just wanted to thank everyone who reviewed. It really makes me happy that this story was received as well as it has been. I just hope I can keep it up with this chapter. This one is really long, so brace yourselves. I should probably split it in half, but I really can't find a place to do so. Or, I could, but it would be horribly mean of me, and it would break the "mood". Also, another warning, the rough sex act from Chapter 2 will be touched on here, simply because there are still some issues Hermione needs to work out. Hope it doesn't ruin the flow. Enjoy!

Chapter 3 - Reconcile

Black Manor used to be a dark, dank place. The first time Harry had seen it, it was the most depressing house he'd ever been in. It didn't help that it had several severed House Elf heads, an insane screaming painting that Harry himself had destroyed with a powerful Reductor curse, one that had blown out the wall it had been hanging on as well. It also had HaHara tinge of evil to it, some lingering Darkness that hung in the air. But, when Harry had inherited the Manor after Sirius died, after resetting the Fidelius Charm so he was Secret Keeper, he'd hired Dobby and Winky away from Hogwarts and they remodeled the place. The only people with access to the New Black Manor was Harry, Hermione, Luna, Neville, Dobby, Winky, Arthur, Bill and Fleur, Charlie, Fred, George, Angelina, Alicia and Katie. The Order headquarters had been moved to Dumbledore's house and he wasn't happy about it. But since he had no idea where Black Manor was, especially since the Secret didn't include the address anymore, Dumbledore couldn't do anything about it.

Gone were the dark walls and curtains, gone was the oppressive atmosphere, gone was the Black Family Tapestry and severed Elf Heads. Harry had packed all that crap up and sent them to Narcissa Malfoy nee Black. The portrait of Phineas Nigellus was wrapped up and sent to Dumbledore with a big "FUCK YOU" written on it, his spy removed from Harry's home. Kreacher, they found dead in the Manor after Harry had taken control of it. Apparently, the idea of serving not only a half-blood, but also a half-blood who consorted with Mudbloods, Blood traitors and was the one who defeated the Dark Lord as a baby, caused Kreacher to commit suicide. They found his rotting carcass underneath Mrs. Black's painting, which was screaming non-stop; even the curtains couldn't hold her back. So, Harry had blasted the painting through the wall and incinerated Kreacher's body.

Hiring Dobby and Winky wasn't hard, per se. It was just complicated. Dobby jumped at the chance to work for Harry, and Winky had finally come around to at least a few of Dobby's ideas by then and wanted to work for Harry as well. So, negotiations began, and Harry had quickly wondered if he should have hired a goblin to help handle them. Dobby would work for Harry, and for higher wages. Winky would accept the same wages as Dobby, (she'd shuddered at the time, but finally got used to it). They would also let Harry occasionally cook for himself and others, and would eat with Harry whenever a meal was served, no matter who cooked it. In return, Harry would have to bond with the Elves, not just pay them. He'd managed to modify the bond so they could handle clothes, because Dobby loved clothes and Winky loved sewing. And it would let Hermione to continue to knit things for both of them, which they always loved.

Also, Harry would have to submit to being called Master. This had been a sticking point for him because he really disliked it at first. But, after the Elves explained how much they liked to have a Master or Mistress, and really liked calling them that, he finally relented. So, he was Master Harry James Potter-Black and Dobby became his new Butler and Winky was his new Housekeeper. They both wore uniforms with the Potter and Black crests on the days they worked. Their days off, which Harry had managed to up to a weekend a month, they could wear whatever they wanted. Which turned out to be some rather wild designs. Dobby's personal taste in clothes, in particular, looked like something he and The Twins had thought up after a night of Butterbeer and Firewhisky. Winky was more subdued, but both of them still managed to wear the House Crests they were bonded to. They were so happy that they served those houses they never wanted to stop wearing the crests.

When they had full access to Black Manor, Winky and Dobby began the redecorations. And Harry had to admit, had never seen the pair of them so happy in his life. At times, they'd just stop whatever they were doing and burst into tears of absolute joy. But, when they were finished, Black Manor had never looked so amazing. In fact, the color black wasn't too prevalent in the new Manor. Gold, Silver, Red, Yellow, Sapphire Blue and Emerald Green were the colors of the new Black Manor. All the snake door handles were replaced with Owls, Lions, and Ravens and the new door knocker was a solid silver Phoenix. The main living room and den was an astounding replica of the Gryffindor Common Room, plush couches and squashy armchairs around a huge fireplace. The entire room was trimmed in Red and Gold.

The kitchen was remodeled to look more like the Hogwarts kitchen, which made the Elves much more comfortable with it. The Dining room became a smaller replica of the Great Hall, but with only one long table. The various sitting rooms were transformed into several other types of rooms, or they simply had drastic overhauls. Winky and Dobby had wanted to live in the hovel that Kreacher had lived in, but Harry put his foot down. He said that that "room" wasn't fit for the Butler and Housekeeper of the Ancient and Most Noble House of Potter-Black. He knew how to speak their language now, and they finally agreed, taking a rather large room off the kitchens, that had been added in the remodel, for their own living quarters. An indoor swimming pool was also added to the first floor.

There is a private trophy room, which houses the Potter, Evans and Light Side Black trophies and awards. Copies were made of his parents awards in Hogwarts, the originals were placed here. Both of their diplomas hung along side Sirius' and Harry's, along with their O.W.L. and N.E.W.T. awards and letters. A few other priceless things in the Potter Legacy Vault rounded out the room, including the one of a kind Stradivarius Violin, Named the Firebird, which James had given to Lily for her wedding gift.

The Potter-Black Library was a personal project of Harry's. He had re-designed the formerly dank and cluttered Black Family Library into a bright, polished masterpiece of architecture. He based the designs on several huge libraries he'd visited around the world; the Library of Congress, The Library of Cambridge University, The Library of Kyoto University, several smaller Buddhist and Taoist Libraries and The Library of Hogwarts, along with his added memories from Rowena Ravenclaw of the Library of Alexandria. He wouldn't let anyone else work on it, not even Dobby and Winky, which they weren't too happy about till he took them both aside and explained why he wanted to do this himself, and who this library was a present for. After that, they were happy, and giggled every time they saw Hermione or Luna.

It was for his two favorite women in the world that he had designed and built this mammoth book collection. Harry also had purchased several rare and one of a kind books, plus bought copies of every book in Diagon Alley and Hogwarts to fill it. Adding to the collection was the Potter Family Library, which had been kept safe in the Legacy Vault. After going through the Dark Arts books in the Black Library, Harry had created his own version of the Hogwarts Restricted Section. Only three people, and two elves, had unrestricted access to the Dark Arts Section, no one else was allowed near them without one of the fully authorized persons escorting them.

Harry made his two girls take off a weekend from school, then Apparated them to Black Manor. Leading them blindfolded to the fourth floor, he opened the doors and led them inside. As one, he pulled their blindfolds off and showed them the remodeled Potter-Black Library. His ears had almost started bleeding at the extremely loud screams of pure delight from both of them. They both turned and jumped him together, the three of them clattering to the floor painfully. After several hugs and kisses, they abandoned him to the cold floor and stayed in the Potter-Black Library for the next two days. Anticipating this, Harry had quite ingeniously installed bathrooms and a small sleeping room in a cubby in the Library, knowing the two girls would appreciate the quick access. Along with a huge table made of onyx that could double as a research and dinner table. He even added a computerized search engine so they could instantly find which book they wanted and where it was. He finally got them to leave the Library by threatening to set the whole thing on fire. After he dodged several hexes, he finally convinced them to leave, laughing the whole way.

A training/combat room was created by combining the four bedrooms on the third floor. It was cavernous; the first half of the room was wall to wall weapons. Weapons of every type and make, from ancient Celtic and Bretion Gladii, to their Roman Gladius decedents, to state of the art Muggle firearms and equipment. All types of Ancient, Medieval, and Modern weapons were arrayed here; swords, axes, bows, quivers, pikes, maces, pistols, hand cannons, shotguns, rifles and several other types were displayed proudly on the wall, along with other weapons from several other cultures. Harry became quite fascinated with the Asian culture and weaponry in his three years of time training. Half of his collection were weapons and armour from China and Japan. The training room itself was modeled after Japanese architecture. In the actual combat room, Harry had a stroke of brilliance. In absorbing the knowledge of the Founders, he had been able to re-create the Room of Requirement (on vastly smaller scale) in this room. While it couldn't create anything the user wanted, it could certainly create specialized training dummies, attack targets and almost anything else within a certain range.

This…was where Harry James Potter was, on the floor of his training room, bleeding from several open wounds. He had been in this room, punishing himself for the last week, as soon as he had gotten back from his month and a half long mission for Moody. He had been all ready to speak to Hermione the next day about what had happened after the club. Until the dream that night. "Nightmare, more like." Harry panted. Just remembering that nightmare, and the subsequent ones, made him shudder and want to vomit. The cruelty of his dream was rather astounding; it actually starts out great, a reenactment of that night. He could feel her kiss; he could feel her lips, feel the heat of her body. Then the song changed, and it became passionate, everything was the same, until they got to the part where she told him to stop. In his nightmare, he didn't stop, didn't stop as he ripped off her clothes, didn't stop while he forced himself on her, taking her against her will.

The amount of hate Harry had for himself was monumental, never before had he felt such anger, such hatred for another human being, and that human being was Harry Potter. Worst thing was, he couldn't explain to himself exactly why he hated himself, or why he was having these nightmares. He knew he was feeling guilt because he had done something very intimate with another man's girlfriend. But not much, seeing as he really couldn't care less about Ron at this point. He was feeling guilt that he'd avoided Hermione for over a month, but that couldn't be helped. After that first nightmare, he couldn't bear the idea of facing her again.

What he felt most was guilt, fear, and disgust that he couldn't stop the instant she asked him to. He knew he had heard her moan before; it was what pushed him to keep going. Then her continued moans pushed him even further, he wanted to hear her moaning in pleasure, and when she kept moaning his name, it made him want to hear more. Even bending Hermione over the bar and pushing up her skirt, she seemed to like that even more. She moaned louder and said his name more passionately. But then, it all went to Hell. She froze up, and then she told him to stop, which he barely heard. For some reason, he didn't stop. It just felt so damn good, to finally be pressing himself up against her hot core. Where he'd wanted to be for years. So, he didn't stop, even though his mind was telling him that something was wrong and he needed to stop. But he didn't, he just pushed harder, she moaned louder. Then she bucked back hard enough to be painful, and that finally broke him out of his pleasure induced trance long enough to hear what she was saying, and she was telling him to stop. Horror had flooded his entire body, and he threw himself off of Hermione.

He couldn't begin to describe the fear he felt then. Harry had been so sure that Hermione was going to curse him into the next world. But she didn't. He was so sure she was going to throw him out and never want to see him again. But she didn't. And Harry had been terrified that she would hate him forever, that she would end their friendship. But Hermione didn't. And he couldn't understand it. He was absolutely disgusted with himself, at his lack of self control. What the fuck was he? Some horny teenager? She said stop, he should have stopped that instant, but he didn't, because he wanted her too much, he now realized.

After he screamed himself awake, he needed to get away, needed to avoid their meeting later and get as far away as he could. So he basically kicked in Moody's door and demanded an overseas assignment from the former Order Member. After he got over his shock and then yelled at Harry for a solid twenty minutes, Alastor gave him a choice of America, Australia, France, or Japan for an Auror training mission. An exchange of tactics and procedures. France was too close; Hermione wouldn't even need a Portkey to find him there. Australia, she had too damn much experience with, her family vacationed there several times over the years. So it was down to America or Japan, and with his affinity for the country, he ultimately picked it.

Off he went to the Temple of Mystics and Magics in Japan, a place he'd been to several times before. He met up with lots of old friends and mentors, completed his training mission quickly and spent the rest of the month traveling around the country, trying to get a handle on his emotions. It didn't help that he had the nightmares almost every night, even taking dreamless sleep potions didn't help, the nightmares always forced their way into his subconscious. And they were getting worse.

"Master Harry!" Dobby and Winky yelled together. Then they popped over in their haste and knelt by their bleeding employer.

"Master Harry, why have you done this to yourself?" Dobby asked in horror. Winky was crying silently as she tended to his wounds.

"Because I deserve it. Because of what I've done." Harry managed to groan out.

"What did you do, Master?" Winky asked, sobbing.

"Something bad, something to my best friend. Something a best friend should never do or even think about doing." He said in a dead, hollow voice.

"Mistress Mione? What happened?" Dobby asked, and even with everything else going on inside him, Harry had to smile a little at the name. After they had heard Harry call Hermione that the first time, that was the only thing they called her since. She was also the only other person, besides Luna, who the Elves considered their mistress. They called Luna, Mistress Lu, after Harry's nickname for her.

Ron they forever called Weasel, and Harry had to bite his lip every time to keep from laughing. Ron thought it was because they couldn't say his last name right, but it was actually because the Elves disliked him almost as much as Harry did. Since he treated them with the normal pureblood carelessness, whenever Hermione wasn't around. Which was one reason Ron wasn't allowed to come to Black Manor too often.

"Doesn't matter Dobby, it was bad enough that I don't think she'll want to see me again." Harry said, pushing off the floor into a sitting position.

"Mistress Mione must not think so, Master Harry. She's come by the Manor almost every day since you left." Winky said, now tending to the cuts on his head.

"She has? Everyday?" Harry asked; hope welling up in his chest.

"Yes sir, almost everyday. In fact…" Dobby broke off, his head tilted to the side. His huge bat-like ears twitched and then he said, in an excited voice. "Mistress Mione has just entered the wards sir, and is right now standing on the porch. Shall I let her in?"

Harry stalled, "Should I? What if she's just here to curse me to bits? What if she isn't? Maybe she's here to talk some sense into me. Whatever it is, I can't hide here forever, eventually she'll get pissed off enough to find a way to break the wards and then she really will be here to kill me." He thought.

"Yeah Dobby, let her in." His butler smiled hugely and popped away.

"Mistress Mione isn't going to like what you've done to yourself, Master." Winky said sadly, closing the cut on his forehead.

"I know, Winky." Harry whispered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione had barely finished rapping on the door when it opened and Dobby's smiling face shone up at her. She hadn't even opened her mouth before his excited squeak met her ears.

"Mistress Mione! It's so good to see you!" The elf said, hugging her legs. Hermione smiled, both at her nickname how glad she was that both of the elves had finally learned proper English, having taught them herself, with Luna's help.

"It's great to see you again too, Dobby. Is Harry here?" She asked, after kneeling down and giving him a real hug.

"Yes Mistress, Master Harry is in the training room." Dobby said, his ears drooping as he realized what Harry looked like and how much Hermione hated to see him hurt. Quickly turning, he led her inside as the door closed and sealed automatically. As they walked upstairs, Dobby spoke again.

"Winky and I are sorry for not answering your summons, Mistress. Master Harry ordered us not to, or to tell anyone where he'd gone." Dobby said.

"It's alright Dobby, if he told you not to, it isn't your fault." Hermione said, a little heat in her voice, but stopped short at the open door of the training room. There he was, sitting in a bloody heap in the center of the room, as Winky finished work on his wounds.

"HARRY! What the Hell happened to you?!" She yelled. He didn't flinch, he didn't even look up, he just slumped even lower.

"Don't worry about it Hermione, it was just training." Harry said, his voice hollow.

"Training? With what? Trolls?" She said loudly, running closer to him.

"Pretty much." He said, gesturing at the rubble surrounding him. Hermione finally took in the sight and was horrified. He'd been bare hand fighting at least three trolls, and they were made out of stone.

"I can't believe you, why did you do this? Why did you leave? Where did you go?" Hermione said, the anger in her voice evident. She expected Harry to get angry too, to jump up and yell at her. What she didn't expect was him to sink lower and close his eyes in pain. Not physical pain, Winky had taken care of that. She had seen the emotional pain in his eyes, even if he had yet to look at her.

"Winky, Dobby, could you please leave us?" Harry said, not looking at them.

"Of course Master, just call if you need us." They said together before popping away.

Hermione knelt at his side, and right before her outstretched hand touched his head, Harry said, "Please don't touch me." His voice was so dead, and yet so full of pain she almost cried out in her confusion, her willingness to help him. She also wanted to cry because he couldn't stand to have her touch him, and she was practically burning with the need to do so.

"Why Harry? Why won't you let me touch you? I've missed you." She whispered sadly.

"Why would you want to touch me, or have me touch you? After what happened last time?" He said, his voice lifeless.

Realization dawned on her, and it almost broke her. "Jesus Christ Harry! Is that what this was all about? The training? The overseas mission? You running away from me? Is that what this is about?!" Her voice was rising; her anger was taking over again. She stood up and started pacing furiously.

"Goddamn you, Harry James Potter! I told you, I told you! You did nothing wrong! I wanted you too; I wanted you so bad I was soaking my panties with it! Is that what you want to hear?! How much I wanted you?!" She screamed at him. "Fine! I'll tell you how much I wanted it, how badly I wanted you!" She was so angry with him; she had thrown sensibility out the window and decided to tell him exactly how much she wanted him that night.

Hermione knelt beside him and growled in his face. "Harry, I wanted you so bad, I was dripping wet with it. I wanted you so bad, my nipples were about to tear through my dress. I wanted you inside me Harry. I wanted to feel you inside me; I wanted you inside my body, fucking me into oblivion. I was this close to just pulling my thong aside and telling you to fuck me as hard as you could, until I was screaming your name."

She was breathing heavily; just her words were arousing her, making her hot for him again. But this time, she was single; there was no boyfriend to get in the way. And if Harry had looked the slightest bit interested, she'd have vanished his clothes and shagged him right there. But he didn't, he hadn't moved, hadn't twitched, hadn't said a word. Hermione sat back on her heels, dejected. "So he really doesn't want me. Was it just the heat of the moment or something? For as much reaction as I'm getting out of him, he might as well be dead. Goddamn him, and goddamn Ron for fucking up my happiness one last time."

Hermione stood up, "I'm sorry Harry, I thought you wanted me too. I'll leave you alone now; you don't have to see me anymore if you don't want to." She turned and walked away, preparing to Apparate out, biting the inside of her lip to keep from crying, because she'd be dammed if she'd cry in front of Harry. Cry over what she had lost, what they had lost. Hermione concentrated on her flat, and Apparated.

Or tried too.

She felt the Anti-Apparition wards then, they had come up right before she had tried to Apparate out. Hermione turned and was going to ask him to drop the ward so she could leave, but he was standing right behind her. Looking at her with such confusion, such pain, such hurt, that she almost hugged him.

"What else do you want from me Harry? Blood?" Hermione asked tiredly.

He didn't say anything for a few moments, just continued to stare at her with those lost, hopeless eyes. Finally, Harry said, "You told me to stop."

Hermione sighed, "Yes I did, because I was with Ron then…" But Harry didn't seem to hear her.

"You told me to stop, and I should have the instant you said it. I'm not a hormonal teenager anymore, Hermione. I should have stopped the instant you said something." Harry said desperately.

She sighed deeper, "For fucks sake Harry, you aren't a goddamn robot either! So unless you were, I wouldn't have expected you to stop instantly! Or was I the only one who was feeling that good? And I know that's bullshit, I could feel your hard-on pressing into my ass. So, unless you were thinking about someone else, I'd like to think that I was making you feel good too."

"Hermione, I almost went out of my mind with how good it felt. And you were the only one I wanted to be with, the only person on my mind. You've been the only person on my mind since I broke up with Luna. You were the REASON I BROKE UP WITH LUNA!" Harry's emotions were finally breaking free. His voice was rising and he was gesturing wildly.

"I'm the reason you broke up with Luna? Why? What did I do?" Hermione asked, complete and utter confusion flooding her.

"Nothing Hermione, you didn't do anything, and that was the problem. I've wanted to be with you since sometime between 4th and 5th year. Even I'm not sure exactly when it started. But you never once showed any interest in me, plus the Weasel liked you first. And because of that, I could never show you just how much I really love you!" Harry said all this in a rush, then, realizing what he just said, slapped himself in the face, rather hard.

Her brain locked up. Struggling to find the words, Hermione said slowly "You…You love me? You're…in…love with me, Harry? You really love me?" The last sentence was barely a whisper.

Harry looked stricken; his biggest secret, the one that could destroy everything, was out. The one he'd kept hidden for years, and he just blurted it out to the very last person he wanted to know. "Fuck it, might as well go the whole way and completely screw it up with some style."

Staring straight into her chocolate brown eyes, Harry nodded. "Yes Hermione Jane Granger. I love you; I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you for years. But I've never been able to show it, never been able to tell you because you were with Ron. And since I'd never force you to leave him, never force you to choose between us, I suffered in silence. For years. Luna tried to help me through it. She could feel our connection, our bond. But she also cared deeply for me, she loved me too. So Luna and I tried our hardest to be there for each other. She tried to help me forget you, and I tried to show her as much love as I had left. But it wasn't enough for either of us. Yeah, we had fun, we were in love. But it wasn't strong enough to last, it wasn't the bond I had with you. Luna never had a bond with me, she found hers with Neville. That's why I'm so happy for her, she's in love with him, he's in love with her, and they share that bond together."

Harry dragged a hand through his sweaty hair and continued. "Unfortunately, my bond is with you, and you're with Ron. So…I'm miserable. But I choose to be miserable, because I would not interfere in your happiness, or your relationship. That night at the club was the first time I saw you that unhappy, and something inside me snapped. I wanted to take you away from him; I wanted to be with you. I wanted to be with you so much, that I let it get that far. First, I kissed you, and it blew the top of my head off. I've wanted to kiss you for years. Then, I got to dance with you, something else I've wanted for years." Harry turned and kicked a large piece of stone rubble across the room. So he missed the shocked and dumbfounded look forming on Hermione's face.

His back to her, Harry continued his confession "Then, the goddamn song changed. It was a song of passion, of lust, of pure sex in music form. That look you gave me, that voice you used when you challenged me to dance that song with you…it sent me over the edge. I wanted you so much; I didn't care about the consequences anymore. That's what pushed me so far, and yes, I did hear you moaning my name, and that's what pushed me even further. I was this close to taking you on that counter. I was this close to just ripping your wet panties off and fucking you against that counter. Then, you told me to stop, and I didn't, because I wanted you too much. And because I didn't, I've had nightmares about it. They started that very night. When I came back here and went to sleep, I had the worst nightmares I've ever had in my life. It starts out great, a replay of that night. But when you said to stop, I didn't. I didn't stop; I ripped your clothes off and took you against that counter, against your will. Then throwing you to the floor and doing it again and again." Harry heard her shocked gasp and realized he was trapping her here.

Lowering the wards, he said to her in a hollow, dead voice. "So now you know why I ran away. After that nightmare, and the subsequent nightmares, I couldn't stand the thought of hurting you anymore, of hurting you at all. So, I left. I went to Japan and tried to get a handle on this. But all it's done is amplify the guilt, and the nightmares have been worse. I really don't know what's causing it, leftover guilt from the war, leftover guilt from Dumbledore or the Dursleys, guilt that I was basically making you cheat on your boyfriend. I don't know. I do know I'm disgusted with myself, first because I wanted you so much that I didn't stop immediately when you told me, then the fact that I'm having these nightmares. So, now you know."

Harry sighed, turned and finished, his head down. "The wards are down, Hermione. You can leave, I'm sorry I kept you here, I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry about everything. I don't know how long I'm going to stay around here, I might just pack up the manor and leave, as soon as I get a transfer I imagine. I don't want to hurt you ever again, not even by accident. I love you too much to stand the thought of me hurting you in anyway. I'm sorry."

He stood there, waiting for the telltale crack of an Apparition. But it never came; instead he heard her running footsteps and figured she was too freaked out to Apparate away. He expected to hear the door of the training room open and slam shut, and losing her forever.

So, he didn't expect her to come flying at him and tackle him with a bone crushing hug. He smashed to the floor and found Hermione on top of him, squeezing him so tight; he thought his bones might break. His arms automatically went around her and she cried harder.

"Don't you dare leave, Harry! Don't you dare! We aren't finished. I haven't told you how I feel about you yet." She sobbed into his ripped training gi. Her watery brown eyes rose to meet his, and she whispered to him.

"I love you too, Harry. I've loved you since 4th year. I've loved you for so long. But I never thought you'd want me that way, never thought you'd ever see me as anything but your best friend. Never see me as a woman; never see me as someone who could love you back. Just don't leave me again Harry. Please, don't leave me again." Hermione collapsed against him, crying harder.

Harry had no idea what to say, no idea what to do. So, he went on instinct. Wrapping his arms tighter around her, he Apparated them to the Den. They landed lengthwise on the couch and she tightened her grip on him. He started rubbing her back and spoke to her, soothingly.

"Shh, Mione. Shh. We're in the Den. I'll never leave you again, never. Not until you throw me out. Shh now. I'm so sorry I hurt you. God Mione, I'm so sorry. Shh now." He held her close to him, but he felt her head move and looked into her watery brown eyes.

"Kiss me Harry. Please, just kiss me. I need you Harry. Say the words and kiss me again." Hermione whispered, desperate to hear him say it again, desperate to feel his lips on hers again.

Locking his emerald eyes on hers, Harry said the words. "I love you, Hermione Jane Granger. I love you so much." And he kissed her. The pent up emotion from the both of them made this kiss so strong, they would have collapsed with it if they weren't already lying on the couch. The searing kiss got stronger; Hermione was pulling him in deeper, and Harry answered by licking her lips, begging for entrance. She pulled him inside her mouth, sucking and caressing his tongue with hers. Their moans were filling up the room. Finally, they had to break apart, their foreheads pressed against each other, panting deeply.

Hermione looked him in the eyes and said, in a low voice. "Harry, I need you. I want to be with you. I want you to finish what you started and make love to me." She saw the fear in his eyes and quickly moved to intercept it. "I don't care about the nightmares Harry, they aren't real. You would kill yourself before you ever hurt me like that. As if you could have hurt me like that on that night, or any other night. If you had taken my panties off, I would have shagged you into the carpet. Ron's proven how much he cares about me, he dumped me while you were gone, he finally got tired of my mood swings and my defending you. And if I hadn't thought about him, I would have happily made love to you that night, with no regrets afterward. I was never happy with him Harry. I've always wanted to be with you, but I didn't want to lose the only relationship I thought I could ever have. That's why I never dumped him sooner. I thought if I lost Ron, no one else would have wanted me." Hermione shook her head and took Harry's face in her hands.

"I don't want to talk about him anymore, this is just about us. I want you Harry. I want to make love to you; I want you to make love to me. Be with me, Harry. Like we always should have been." Hermione whispered. And Harry nodded.

Kissing her deeply, he said three words. The same three words that had melted her heart a month or so before.

"As You Wish"

She melted again, but this time added her own words.

"I Do Wish It, Be with me Harry. Forever. Make me yours, like I've always been yours."

"I've always been yours too, Mione. I've always belonged to you." Harry whispered. Kissing her again, he levered them both up to standing. Picking her up in his arms, he Apparated to the Master Bedroom Suite.

His lips still locked on hers, he carried her to the bed. Laying Hermione gently in the center of it, he crawled between her long legs and caressed her face. His fingers trailed down her alabaster white neck, and she shivered. Slowly, agonizingly slow, he unbuttoned her blue shirt, one at a time, revealing her creamy white flesh, inch by glorious inch. Her breath quickened, her eyes were boring into his, and he smiled at her softly. Harry slowly caressed the bare strip of skin, before taking the shirt in his hands and slowly revealing her bare upper body to him.

"You are absolutely beautiful, Hermione. Absolutely gorgeous." Harry said, breathless, it having been taken away by how beautiful she was.

Silently, she shook her head no, blushing slightly. "No, Harry I'm not, I'm…" She stopped as Harry loomed over her, pressing a long finger to her soft lips.

"You…are…beautiful, Hermione. Look into my eyes; see the truth in my eyes. Believe me when I say you are the most amazing, the sexiest, and the most perfect vision of beauty I've ever seen. And I've got the memories of a thousand years in my head, remember?" Harry smiled a little at that, then looked deeply into her eyes, his nose a centimeter from her own, his breath on her lips.

"Believe me Hermione, see the truth. You are beautiful."

And she believed him. He never could lie to her, not when she was looking into his eyes. He never could hide anything from her. "I'm beautiful, Harry thinks I'm beautiful." Her mind whispered to her. Slowly, she nodded, and the smile on his face could light up a room.

"Thank you." He whispered against her lips, before kissing them gently. As he left her lips, Harry saw her pink tongue quickly dart out and lick her swollen lips. He lowered his lips again and kissed her neck, eliciting a sigh of pure pleasure from her. Her sighs came faster and louder, as he worked his way down her neck, licking and nibbling. Nipping at her here and there. His hands went to her wrists and finished unbuttoning her shirt, and she quickly slipped out of it, now only clad in her jeans, panties, socks and shoes. She hadn't really expected to meet him here, so she wasn't wearing a bra.

Harry was delighted she had gone without one. When he had first seen her perfect breasts, topped with dusky pink nipples, his mouth watered. He wanted to taste them for so long, and now he was finally getting his wish. Slowly, he worked down, past her neck, licking and nibbling her perfect skin all the way. Her gasps came quicker the closer he got to her mounds. "Let's see what she does when I do this…" Harry thought wickedly. His right hand slid up her naked side and quickly cupped her full, lush breast in his palm, squeezing it gently. A louder, deeper gasp came from her, and Harry smiled against her skin.

Finally, his mouth was finished with the valley between her breasts, and was now climbing those hills. First, he kissed around her right nipple, his tongue leaving a trail around it, Hermione mewled and tried to press her nipple into his mouth, but Harry backed away before he could make contact. She groaned at his teasing, which became exasperated moans as he licked long, wet trails around her hard nipple. Finally, it got some contact, but not what Hermione wanted. Harry, "the teasing bastard he was," she thought, blew softly across her skin. Her nipple hardened even more, but it wasn't enough. Tingles of electricity danced across her skin.

"Harry, I swear to God, if you don't…OH YESSS!" Hermione's voice started as a low growl, which turned into a hiss as he finally took her teased and abused nipple in his mouth and suckled gently. Her other nip got attention as well, Harry's hands had been cupping her full breast and he gently pinched her left nipple as he took her right one in his mouth. The sensations snapped her head back and she arched into him, trying to get him to take more of her in his mouth. He happily complied, sucking as much of her perfect breast into his mouth as he could, before switching with the other one. He sucked her pebble hard nips, flicked and massaged them with his tongue, and she moaned in pure pleasure.

He could have spent all day worshiping her mounds, but he had a different mound in mind to worship. Giving her breasts one last suck and caress, he moved lower down her flat tummy, kissing her perfect skin all the way. The soft downy hair was popping with goosebumps as he moved lower, not helped by him licking long trails on her tummy, and then blowing gently across it. Harry kissed her right above her jeans as he unsnapped them. Lowering her zipper, he finally got the frontal view of that emerald green thong. "At least I think it's the same one." Harry thought. Hooking his fingers in to the top of her jeans, he worked them lower, and then he kissed her through her panties. Her hips bucked up instinctively. When they did, he pulled quickly on her pants, clearing her round ass before she made it back to the bed.

Hermione's hands went to find Harry's head and press him deeper into her center, but he wasn't there anymore. Looking down, she fought the urge to let out another exasperated sigh. The teasing bastard had left the place she most wanted him to be and was working on her shoes. Her lust was pooling in her spine, and she couldn't take waiting anymore. Reaching into her back holster, which was now below her ass, buckled onto her jeans, she went for her wand, planning to just vanish their clothes. But before she even touched it, it floated out of her holster and flew across the room, finally landing on the table by the door. "Damn wandless magic!" She griped.

"Harry!" She said, aggravated with her need.

"No wands, Mione. I'm doing this the right way; I want to make love to you the right way. And I promise…" His emerald green eyes rose to her chocolate brown ones and captured her inside his gaze.

"I promise…you'll be screaming with pleasure before I'm finished with you." The dark look of passion mixed with lust in Harry's eyes accelerated Hermione's heartbeat to the redline. Her naked chest was heaving with delicious anticipation.

"Just lay back, Love, and let me finish making you insane with desire." The teasing bastard actually had the nerve to smile at her. She huffed and crossed her arms, causing her naked tits to bounce delectably. He chuckled and finished taking off her shoes and socks, then he pulled at her jeans, sliding them slowly down her long legs. Harry then took her left foot in his hands and pressed both thumbs into the arch, sliding them up and down.

Hermione convulsed, she had absolutely no idea that her feet could be so responsive sexually. She normally never thought of them unless they hurt her. When he started massaging her feet, lightning surged up her legs and pooled in her center, already making her very wet thong even wetter. Then, he picked up her other foot and massaged both of her arches with both his hands. She let out a load moan, her toes curled in pleasure and she couldn't hold back anymore. Hermione's hands went to her breasts and started fondling them, pinching her nipples. She worked her own breasts, groping, pinching, squeezing. She mewled again, her back arching off the bed. She gasped loudly when Harry took a hold of both her ankles and spread her legs far apart, opening her body to him. Gently, she felt him kiss his way up her legs, switching back and forth, slowly making his way to her dripping center.

Harry reached her inner thigh, and he heard her breath coming faster. He smiled against her soft skin, rubbing his face up and down it. Coming close to her center, and then backing away. She bucked up again, and Harry decided that he'd teased her enough. "At least for now." He chuckled mentally. Growling low in his throat, he pressed his nose against her, inhaling her scent. Hermione jumped and quickly grabbed his head, to make sure he wouldn't back away again, but Harry had no intention of doing so. Taking her in his mouth, Harry nibbled, licked and nipped her lips through her thong. He heard her happy moans and pushed his face deeper. His nose slipped inside her folds and she squealed loudly at the contact. Giving her one last kiss, his head came up and tugged her thong down, slipping it past her knees and off her legs. Holding it in his hand, he breathed her musky scent in deep, he'd never smelled anything quite like it, and it was making him light headed.

"I bought that…thinking of you. It matches your eyes. Every time we would go out together, I always wore it…for you." Hermione said, breathlessly. He smiled down at her, taking another deep whiff of her intoxicating scent.

"Did you now?" Harry asked in a low voice that sent ripples across her skin.

"Yes…and I was always wet when I'd go home afterward, thinking about your thong pressed up against me. Where I wanted you to be." She said, with a breathless moan.

"Mmm. Naughty, naughty Hermione. Thinking of your best friend like that. I think I'll have to keep them then, to teach you a lesson." Harry said, finally able to joke about it, knowing he was just as guilty as she was of that particular crime. He slipped her wet panties into his pocket and smiled at her. She was blushing slightly, but she had no reason to. Hermione's body was long lines and curves, lush hills and smooth valleys, an absolute vision of perfection.

Harry crawled off the side of the bed and pulled off his gi. Slowly working the top over his head, teasing her again. Her breath came faster as she saw his hard muscles, his rippled abs and hairless chest. "Gods, that tattoo! Finally!" She smiled fully as she finally got to see the whole thing for herself. The red and gold flames covered the top of his right pectoral muscle, but she wanted to see the whole thing. Slowly spinning her finger in the air, Hermione silently told him to turn around.

Grinning at her, he did as she commanded, and her breath caught at the sight. A red and gold Phoenix was flying on high, her wings were open and she was covered in flames. Flames that licked around his back and up his neck. She was so realistic, Hermione half expected her to fly away at any moment. She instinctively knew the bird was female, she doubted he'd have a male Phoenix on his back and she didn't look exactly like Fawkes. "Probably one he saw from his acquired memories." She thought.

"No, she isn't Fawkes, her name is Isis. She was a Phoenix that Godric Gryffindor bonded with, she was his Familiar." Harry said, knowing what she was looking at.

"She's beautiful." Hermione said quietly. He turned around and smiled softly at her.

"Yes she was, and so are you." He whispered, and she flushed again.

"Take the rest off, Harry. You've seen all of me; I want to see all of you." Hermione said, breathless with anticipation.

"At your command, My Lady." He said with a grin, then with a deep breath, pushed his training pants off his hips and slid his boxers down with them. She gulped, "Wow, I had no idea. I would have snuck into the Quidditch showers and taken him right then if I had known."

"Be with me Harry, I can't wait any longer. I need you inside me." Hermione whispered.

"I'm not finished yet Love; I still have one more thing to do, or taste I should say." He smirked at her, crawling between her open legs, his head coming closer to her bare pussy. Hermione's disappointment that she wasn't about to get her bones jumped quickly faded to astonishment when he knelt between her legs. "He isn't…He's not…Oh my God…HE IS!" Her mind sang with joy.

"But, Harry, are you sure you want…Ohh shit! Mmmm." Hermione's question was cut off when he blew gently on her nether lips, gooseflesh popping up on her hairless mound. Harry then gently parted her and gave her pink a long, slow lick.

"Do you really want me to…" Harry started with a smile on his face. But Hermione cut him off.

"Harry if you stop now, I swear I'll curse…Oh YES! Lick me, Harry! Lick me harder!" Her complaint was violently derailed as Harry' tongue moved up and down, licking and sucking on her lower lips. Hermione had never felt like this before, He had never gone down on her, had thought it was dirty and gross. But Harry was eating her out like he couldn't get enough, and that was before he stuck his tongue inside her. Her body lurched off the bed, a keening moan escaping her lips. Her fingers were lost in Harry's black hair, holding him tightly to her.

"Yes…Yes Harry YES…God, don't stop. Please don't stop! More! Deeper! Lick me deep…AHHH!" He was drinking her like she was the only liquid on the planet. Then, Harry switched to his fingers. Hermione let out a soft scream as he pushed two fingers inside her. She started squirming madly as he wiggled inside her body. Her eyes were closed, focused completely on his clever fingers and what they were doing to her. Therefore, she was totally unprepared as he lowered his head to her pussy and gently took her clit into his mouth, sucking on her rapturously.

Hermione screamed loudly as the sensations inside her built toward a crescendo. She'd never felt this way, never felt so good in her entire life. He'd never made her feel this good, never made the pool of passion and desire inside her bubble and boil with pleasure. Hermione had never felt like this, and couldn't understand how it could get better without her dying with how good it felt. But she soon found out.

Harry could feel her orgasm building, he knew she was close, if the juices flowing out of her wasn't clear enough, the screams that were building inside her, getting steadily louder and louder, were. "Time to send you to Shangri-La, my Love." Harry thought. He sucked on her clit harder, flicking it with his tongue. His fingers pushed deeper inside her, and he pressed harder against her upper wall, trying to find her G-Spot. Apparently he found it, because the second he rubbed it, Hermione convulsed and let out an earsplitting scream. He smiled against her clit, and then had a very naughty thought. "What the hell, they aren't called multiple orgasms for nothing."

Hermione saw stars, literally saw fucking stars exploding behind her eyes. She couldn't believe it; she also couldn't believe something could feel this good, and not be illegal. Never, in her entire life, never had she felt anything like it. And it wasn't over yet. Because, instead of slowing down, Harry was speeding up. "Oh God, I don't know if I can take another one of those, and if he stops I'll kill him dead." She thought. Unbeknownst to her, Harry had no intention of stopping, not until she was putty on their bed. As it happens, it takes three back-to-back orgasms, two of which helped along by the no longer evil talent of Parseltongue ("Sweet…Mother…of…GOD! HOW IS HE DOING THAT WITH HIS TONGUE?!") to turn Hermione Granger into a boneless, puddle of goo. It also causes her to pass out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Groggily, Hermione came back to the land of the living. She immediately noticed two things. One, she was bare-assed naked. Two, she was wrapped in the loving arms of Harry Potter. Who was also bare-assed naked, and his nakedness was poking up between her thighs.

"Welcome back, Love. Sleep well?" Harry asked, sounding thoroughly pleased with himself. She had just enough strength to lift her head and look at him through half hooded eyes. "Yeah, smug bastard also looks thoroughly pleased with himself too." Hermione let out a muffled grunt and her head fell back on Harry's chest.

"I'll take that as a yes." Harry said, chuckling. His left hand decided to go on a journey and explored her back in long, luxurious strokes. She hummed in the back of her throat; she didn't quite have the energy to speak just yet. "If I was a cat, I swear I'd be purring right now." Hermione thought, smiling. They were both quite content to lay there, Harry stroking her back, and Hermione humming in pure post-orgasmic bliss.

"How…the hell…did you…do that to me?" Hermione finally managed.

For an answer, Harry leaned close to her ear and said in Parseltongue. §"I Love You."§ Granted, Hermione couldn't understand it, but now that she wasn't in the middle of mind blowing orgasms, she heard the hiss in her ear and knew what it was. She also discovered that hissing in her ear was intensely erotic and she shivered at the waves traveling down her spine.

"Christ Harry, Parseltongue? That's cheating!" Hermione said, exasperated.

"Oh, is it now, Head Girl? Well then, can't lose any points for Gryffindor. I'll just keep my tongue to myself from now on." Harry deadpanned. Then leaned back to her ear and hissed §"I Love You Hermione."§

"I didn't say it was wrong Harry, sometimes breaking the rules is a good thing. A very, very good thing. Ohh God…" Hermione moaned, his hissing tongue made contact with her earlobe, and it felt like a hundred tiny tongues were licking her ear. Her shivers increased, lightning was flying down her nerves, pooling at her center.

"What…what did you say?" Hermione gasped.

"I said, I Love You, Hermione." Harry whispered into her hair. Her face softened, then she smiled, her eyes were lit from within with a new knowledge, the knowledge that Harry loved her. She rose up to look down at him and took his face in her hands.

"Say it again, Harry. Tell me again." She whispered, drowning in his emerald eyes.

"I'll say it as many times as you want Hermione. I love you, I love you so much. More than anything and anyone in this world or the next, I Love You." He whispered to her, his words only for her.

"Now you, Hermione. Tell me again, say the words. Tell me I'm yours." Harry said, a quiet desperation in his voice.

She smiled and caressed his cheek. "I love you, Harry. I love you with all my heart and soul. I love you more than anything or anyone in this world or the next, I Love You. You're mine Harry, and I'll keep you forever." Harry smiled the biggest smile he'd ever had on his face, and Hermione mirrored him. He pulled her closer and she snuggled down into his chest.

Unfortunately, that movement brought back to her the fact that Harry was very naked and very willing to continue. She could feel him rubbing against her sex, and the thought of what he could do to her with that hardness made her wet with it. Hermione hummed low in her throat and rubbed against him harder. She could feel him sliding up and down the cleft of her lips, and fire shot through her.

"Hermione," Harry groaned out, "Are you ready for the finale?" Now that the moment was upon her, Hermione was suddenly afraid.

"Harry," Hermione said, looking at him fearfully, "I've never…I'm still…this is my first time." She finally said.

Harry was confused, and it showed on his face. "But…I thought…He said that…"

Hermione cut in, "He lied. We never did Harry, Never. I just, never could be comfortable enough with him to go all the way, and it didn't help that he kept pushing me for it all the time either. But…" She smiled then, "I'm glad I never did, so my first time can be with you."

He smiled at that, but then he looked concerned. "Mione…Luna and I, we've been intimate before. This won't be the first…" Her soft hand on his lips stopped him, and she leaned closer to whisper to him.

"I know Harry, but I don't care. This is our first time, that's all that matters. That we're together now, and will be always." Hermione sealed the promise with a kiss, and then slid downward, taking him in her hot, soft hand.

Harry hissed at the contact, and she smiled. Stroking him gently, she reveled in this new power. He was slowly thrusting into her hand, and she could see the battle for control in his darkened green eyes. She wanted to get the feel of him in her hand; she wanted to learn that special part of him with her clever fingers. He didn't seem to mind, judging by the way he whispered her name and his closed eyes. Moving her hand a little faster, she saw drops of precum dribbling out of him. Hermione's soft, pink tongue slowly passed her lips, gently licking the head of it, tasting his cum.

Harry's hips jerked a little, and it gave Hermione a feeling she'd never felt before. She felt so powerful, so seductive, so sexy that she could make him do that. To lose enough of his control to buck in her hand. She smiled, a smile of pure wanton lust. Hermione licked around the base of him, trailing the lip of it. Her wet tongue flicked down and licked his balls, before gently taking one, then the other in her soft mouth, sucking lightly. He whimpered, and her feeling of strength increased.

She would wait no longer, she wanted him in her mouth and she wanted him there now. Opening her lips just enough, she slowly slid him inside her wet, waiting mouth, tasting him fully for the first time. It was a musky, distinctive taste, all Harry, and it sent her lust filled brain into overdrive.

Harry let out a strangled, grunting moan, his hands were clenched on the bed sheets. She smiled again, and took even more of him into her mouth, sucking him gently. Another instinctive buck into her, and she was enjoying all of it. Until, Hermione felt Harry's hand softly land on the back of her head. Fear and panic flooded her, and she violently pulled away.

Harry's eyes flew open at the sudden movement. It had been amazing until then, Hermione's hot mouth was making him insane, it was so tight and wet. Wanting to let her know how good he felt, he had put his hand on her head. Harry's intention had been to stroke her hair, her face, maybe try to slow her down in case she started going too fast. While her mouth felt exquisite, he wanted to be inside her before he came. But her sudden movement when he touched her head changed that. He looked down at her face, and was horrified at the look of fear he saw there. He rose up quickly, but was afraid to touch her; he didn't know what was wrong and was afraid of making it worse.

"Mione? What is it? What happened? Did I do something wrong? Everything was going amazing, I thought. Do you want to stop? You don't have to go down on me if you don't want. I don't want to make you do anything you're uncomfortable with." Harry knew he was babbling, but the look of fear on her face was scaring the shit out of him. "God, please tell me I didn't just ruin the best thing in my entire life." Harry thought desperately.

Harry's stricken look made her soften; he couldn't have known why she had panicked. He was willing to cut off his own arm just to make her feel better. It wasn't his fault that it had brought back memories of Him and what he did.

"It isn't anything you did Harry, I promise. It's just something that I need to get over myself. Don't worry about it." She moved to take hold of him again, but his hands were too fast for her. He quickly reached out and took her wrists gently.

"You aren't telling me something, Hermione. Remember how in tune we are with each other? I know my touching your head while you were going down on me freaked you out, it almost terrified you. So something had to have happened, something related to…" Harry trailed off. He now knew exactly what was wrong, or more accurately, exactly who had put this fear into her. Never before had Harry wanted to kill someone so badly in his entire life. Not even Riddle, and he had made Harry's life hell. But Riddle had never made the woman he loved afraid of him, not even for a second. Ron did.

"What did he do, Hermione? How did he hurt you?" Harry's voice was tightly controlled rage. The last thing he wanted was to scare Hermione anymore by lashing out at her. With resignation in her eyes, seeing the determination set on his face, she knew she could destroy this if she didn't come clean with him right now, so she answered him.

"He didn't really hurt me, Harry. Not the way you're thinking at least. I told you that he and I had never been intimate, and that's true. But we were a couple for a long time. So, naturally, we fooled around some. Never to his complete satisfaction, of course. He was always after me to go all the way and have sex with him. And I never would because I never felt comfortable enough with him. I discovered the reason for that when the one time I went down on him, after I thought it would make a decent compromise and get him off my back about sex for a while, and maybe make me more comfortable with him. What it ended up doing was completely stopping any kind of sexual relationship we had, because of the way he acted.

She took a deep breath and continued. "When I was going down on him, he kept his hand on the back of my head. Always forcing me to take him in farther, and never letting me get a good breath. He just kept forcing it into my mouth, choking me, and it scared me. I'd never felt so out of control before, I didn't like having my control taken away like that. I didn't like being forced to do that. Even though he isn't half the size you are, I still choked on it. I did mange to finally get him off and could breathe again. When I complained about it, he said I should just unlock my legs and let him fuck me. I was already a little freaked, and when he said that, I got pissed. I whipped out my wand and hexed his ass right there. We never had any kind of sexual relations since then. But, I couldn't bring myself to end it, like I said, I didn't think anyone else would want me, and I didn't want to lose the only relationship I'd ever had, no matter how horrible it was." Hermione had started sniffling then, and it broke Harry's heart.

Quickly, he moved to her and gathered her in his arms, holding her tightly to him. He murmured quiet, soothing words into her ears. All the while thinking the next time he saw the Weasel, he would very likely break every bone in his body.

"Mione, I'm so sorry he hurt you, I'm sorrier that I brought it back and scared you. I meant what I said; don't do anything you're uncomfortable with. Believe me, you don't ever have to go down on me again, I'm more than happy with anything you'll give me. Just being with you makes me happier than anything ever has. I love you, and it would destroy me if I hurt you, even by accident." Harry said softly

Hermione's heart filled, she felt her love for Harry multiplying. For a moment, she hated Ron with everything she had, for momentarily damaging the love Harry had for her, for the love she had for Harry. She raised her mouth to his and kissed him, knowing he could taste himself on her tongue, and the thought brought the rolling, wet heat back to her belly. She wanted to finish what she started, but Hermione knew that Harry was too afraid of hurting her or bringing back a bad memory, so she knew she'd have to take the initiative and let him know what he could do. Sucking on his upper lip, and pushing away her fear and bad memories, she said lowly and quietly, "I want to, Harry. I want to do this, and I want you to guide me while I'm doing it."

Harry instantly hardened again at her words, but managed to retain enough of his upper faculties to say. "Love, I don't want to hurt…" But Hermione cut across him

"You won't hurt me, Love, I promise you won't. I know you could never hurt me. I trust you Harry, with my life, with my body and with my soul." Hermione's fingers snaked between their bodies and took his aching length in her small, hot hand. "I want to do this. And I want your hands on the back of my head, telling me what to do. Please Harry, I want to do this. I want to lick and suck every inch of you, and I want you to help me do it." Hermione growled low to him, stroking him in her hands.

"Alright, but stop me if I make you…"

"You won't. Trust me." She smiled at him.

Hermione made him lay back down, and moved lower to his waist so she could finish what she started. She stroked him a few more times, before she took him back into her mouth, moaning around him. She felt him timidly put his hands on the back of her head, and she moaned again. Slowly, Hermione moved her tongue around the head of him, and then she sucked. Harry grunted, and she felt his hands gently sliding through her hair, and that horrible memory was being replaced by this amazing new one, of her bringing Harry off with just her mouth. And she loved every second of it. He stroked his fingers down her cheek as she made her own strokes, taking him to the back of her mouth. Hermione wanted him deeper, so she used what she had read about, relaxing her jaw and breathing through her nose.

Slowly taking him deeper, her tongue and mouth were working absolute magic on him. Hermione stretched her lips, worked her jaw and relaxed her throat muscles, taking him in even deeper. She was concentrating so hard on making him feel good and wanting herself to do well; she didn't notice how far Harry was inside her till her nose touched his pubic hair. Opening her eyes, she saw that she was centimeters from Harry's stomach. She had done it, she had deepthroated his entire massive length, and she felt amazing at her accomplishment. Now that she wasn't so distracted, she could hear the strangled groans of Harry above her, looking up at him, she could see his amazed face watching her.

"Holy…God Hermione, that feels so good! I can't believe…I never thought…You're so amazing!" Hermione smiled around his length at the thought that she had made him as speechless as she had been when Harry gave her those mind-blowing orgasms. Slowly, she worked him back out of her throat, then plunged back down, her muscles contracting around him.

Harry had never felt anything quite like this, her throat muscles were working his entire length, and it felt heavenly. She deepthroated him again, and Harry just marveled at the talented Miss Granger's tongue, mouth, and throat. He realized though, if she kept up this pace, he'd blow in her talented throat, and he wanted to be inside her before he came, wanted to be inside her as she came. He gently held her head back, before she sucked him in again.

"As amazing as that feels Hermione, as amazing as you are…I want to be inside you before I cum. And you keep doing that, I won't last that long." Harry gasped out to her. She smiled, a smile of pure lust and seduction, the smile of a seductress played across her lips.

"So long as you promise to let me finish one day." She said, a finger between the lips of her naughty siren smile.

"That's a promise Mione. Get on top, I want you to control how fast this goes, if it hurts too much, then stop. Don't worry about me; I want this to be as painless as possible for you." Harry said, remembering his first time with Luna. It had been horrible to watch as he thrust into her the first time. It had felt amazing, but the look on her pained face had pushed all thoughts of pleasure out of his head. This time, he wanted Hermione to control it, and maybe it would be less painful for her.

"Did it hurt her? The first time Harry?" Hermione asked, blushing for even asking about his first time with Luna.

He sighed, "That's why I want you to control how fast this goes, so you can stop it if it hurts too much." Hermione nodded, she got up on one knee and positioned herself over him.

"Before I forget." Harry said simply, and then caressed her stomach gently. Hermione could feel warmth flooding her insides. "The Protection charm." She smiled at him, thankful that he'd remembered, thankful that, even now, he would always be thinking about protecting her.

Parting her lips, she guided him inside her. He could feel how tight she was, heard her gasp as he entered her the first time. Then it stopped, he was pressed up against her, and knew this was it. Lacing his hands with hers, he locked his emerald green eyes on her chocolate brown ones.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Hermione decided to get it over with fast. Taking a deep breath, she sat down on him, fully sheathing him inside her. Pain…pain ripped through her stomach and she cried out, but there was also an underlying pleasure, and her senses rocked with the two feelings. Hermione took deep steadying breaths, staying perfectly still as she waited for the pain to subside. In a few moments, it did, and a new feeling overcame her. She felt full, complete. Feeling him inside her was like finally finding something she'd been missing all her life, the feeling of being joined with the man she loved.

Heat, boiling heat. Pressure, a tight wetness. Velvet; smooth, slick and absolutely exquisite. It was a feeling that Harry thought he knew, and while this was similar, it was so completely different. Because this time he was with Hermione, the woman he's loved all his life. He was finally joined with her, and it was magic. The kind of magic only two people so completely in love could make.

They moved together, as one. A concert of joy and pleasure. Every slide and thrust, every clenched muscle and gasping moan was pure bliss. Hermione felt like he was touching her very soul, and she never wanted it to end. They pushed against each other, meeting each other's thrusts and grinding together, sending shockwaves of pure pleasure through the other.

Hermione finally let go of Harry's hands and put them on his hard chest, concentrating on her center and how good it felt. He had other ideas for his hands. Sliding them up her soft body, Harry cupped her bouncing breasts, his thumbs massaging her hard nipples. She cried out, her erogenous zones were under his assault, and it pushed her closer to the edge. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her closer to him, taking her full breast into his mouth. Harry suckled on her hard nip, flicking it with his tongue, gently biting and nibbling on her, before switching to her other breast and repeating his delicious torture. Hermione moaned above him, and he grinned around her nipple. Capturing her other nipple between his lips, Harry hissed in Parseltongue §"You feel so good Mione."§

She squeaked as the feeling of hundreds of tongues lashed at her swollen breast. Crying out, she held his head closer to her and moaned "Do it again, say it again Harry!" He smiled. Switching nipples, he hissed again, while he pounded into her harder and faster. Hermione squealed as he sped up, the sensations on her nipples and his harder thrusts inside her were sending her into orbit. Then his free hand slipped lower and rubbed her clit hard, and she went over. Hermione screamed as her orgasm rocked her body, lightning flying down her nerves. Harry held on to her tighter as she bucked and writhed against him. He slowed his thrusts down and helped her ride her orgasm out.

As her breathing and heart rate approached normal, Hermione collapsed against him. Her body was covered in sweat and her lungs were working overtime. So, she barely heard him as he whispered in her ear.

"Mione, ready for more?"

Her poor over stimulated brain took several seconds to process what he said, and in those few seconds, she realized he was still rock hard inside her.

"More?" she breathed.

Harry smiled against her skin and licked her neck, watching as she shivered. "I'm not through with you yet." He growled lowly.

Hermione smiled and arched her body, pressing all sorts of delectable flesh against him. "By all means Love, ravish me again." She whispered.

He chuckled against her throat; the vibrations danced down her nerves and helped bring the pool of her arousal back. She squeaked as he rolled them over, and Hermione found herself under Harry's body, his dark emerald eyes boring into her own chocolate brown ones. He kissed her then, stoking the fires of their passion once more. Harry's tongue slipped between her lips and caressed her own, daring her to follow him back to his mouth. As they kissed, he moved his hips, sliding in and out of her again. Hermione broke the kiss on a gasp, her head snapping back into the pillows. Harry took the opening, licking and kissing her neck, before gently biting her at her pulse point. She cried out as she felt Harry marking her. Marked her for the world to see, that she was his and his alone. He sucked and licked her throbbing neck, soothing the place where he marked her. "No wonder vampires like to bite necks." Hermione idly thought, before her mind blanked at a particularly hard thrust of Harry's. Apparently, he decided play time was over. Bracing himself on his arms, he pounded into her with long, hard strokes. Hermione's nails raked down his chest as he worshipped her body, before she grabbed his hips and met his hard thrusts with her own.

Eyes met again, locked onto their lover's as they worked toward their release, each desperate to find their end while helping to bring their lover over. The moans and sighs filled the room as they moved ever closer, Harry sliding in and out of her tight wetness, Hermione doing everything she could to just pull him inside of her and keep him there. His lungs were like an overworked bellows, desperately trying to keep up with his furious pace.

Harry wanted her to cum and he wanted to cum with her. He was so close, he could almost taste it. Which gave him a wicked idea. Swooping down on her ear, Harry hissed §"I love you Hermione, cum for me."§ Over and over he hissed it, his tongue flicking out and caressing her ear. His hand went to her breasts, to find her hands already there, working her nipples as she moaned in ecstasy. So he dipped lower, finding the place where they were joined. He pressed down on her clit, rubbing and pinching with his fingers.

Hermione screamed his name; the combined sensations flew her off that cliff. And as she rode her orgasm, her muscles spasmed and clenched around him, and he went over with her. Once, twice more he thrust into her, before he emptied himself inside her, his own scream of her name meeting her ears. She gasped as a mini orgasm hit her when Harry came inside her, and she wrapped her arms around him, holding him close to her, never wanting the feeling to end.

With his last ounce of strength, he rolled them back over, to keep from crushing her. Holding her close, Harry kissed her gently, his hands caressing her back, before they both slipped off to sleep, dreaming of the other.

A/N: I'll just warn everyone right now, I am not really happy with the 4th chapter, and it isn't very long, just a quick wrap up of loose ends. Hope it doesn't ruin the story.

-->