Unofficial Portkey Archive

Perfect Timing by Trojan#12
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Perfect Timing

Trojan#12

JKR owns.

~

Perfect Timing; Part II

---

[AN]: Seriously you guys, the reviews were amazing. Thank you for the tremendous support!

---

Hermione stumbled back behind Harry's force, but kissed him back just as fiercely. Harry kicked the door shut behind him, and then pressed Hermione hard into the closest wall. His tongue ran against her lips and she willingly opened her mouth.

The shock of Harry's unexpected return had yet to register in either of their minds. All they were left to do was act on their instincts. Their hands were starting to run down each other in a frenzy, and before she knew it, Hermione was pushing Harry's jacket off his shoulders. He helped shrug it off before pressing further into her.

Harry let out a deep groan as his hands started to work their way up Hermione's back. One hand started to tug off her mini jacket, while the other fisted itself in her soft, wavy locks. He angled her mouth to the side of his so he could get a better taste of her.

Their tongues continued to clash together as Hermione finished taking off her jacket and then grabbed hold of the hem of Harry's t-shirt. She ripped it up his body and over his head before tossing it away, and then crashing their lips together again.

Harry couldn't suppress his second groan as Hermione kissed him feverously. He bit and sucked on her lips as his hands slid down her thin waist, and then up her back to graze over the zip of her dress.

His hips pressed eagerly against hers as he fingered the zipper and started to slide it down. Hermione's legs began to squirm underneath his ministrations, but it only gave him further incentive to push harder into her.

Finally, her distracted movements stopped, and Harry realized that she had kicked her heels off. Her hands went straight back to his hair and entangled themselves in it, as Harry started to struggle with the zipper.

Still attached to his lips, Hermione reached back and helped him hurriedly pull the blasted thing down. Once it was all the way down, Harry impatiently pushed the little black dress off her body. He broke their kiss and stepped back, his breathing ragged, and watched as Hermione stepped out of it, now only in her black bra and knickers.

He continued to stare at her exotic form, and didn't notice as Hermione stepped up to him and yanked his lips back down to hers. Harry's tongue darted back into her mouth receptively, and ran over hers eagerly. She whimpered sweetly as his hands ran up her heaving chest and cupped her breasts.

With all of her forcefulness, Harry had to take a few blind steps backwards. This time, it was Hermione who slammed Harry into the wall behind them, and flattened herself against him intensely.

They were both breathing fast and heavily through their noses, as their tongues continued to fight for dominancy. Harry's hands were still fixated on her chest, but he was growing increasingly frustrated with the garment that was still blocking his access.

His hands went to her back again and tugged at the clip of her bra. After a few unsuccessful attempts, and Hermione's pitchy moans, he ripped it, and slung it off into the hallway.

Their naked chests came together in a heated passion. Harry's lips tore away from Hermione's and he bent down to her neck, where his hot mouth started sucking and nipping at the base of her throat.

Hermione gasped loudly as Harry's tongue passed over the spot right underneath her jaw and ear. Her fingernails dug into his back as his hands roamed farther south down her own. His fingertips brushed underneath the hem of her knickers, causing Hermione to buck forward suddenly.

Harry groaned as she rolled her hips into his aching erection. Hermione noticed his hardness, and without thinking, drew a hand down to brush over his bulge.

She grinned to herself as Harry crushed his lips against hers, pushing himself further into her grip. With a teasing finger, she traced over the outline of his shaft, and then gave it a tight squeeze.

Harry tore away from the kiss and took in a much needed gulp of air. Hermione continued to stroke him through his jeans, and Harry was sure he was going to explode if he didn't get himself together soon.

With one arm hooked around her bum, keeping her pressed to him, and the other playing with her right breast, he moved them off the wall and walked them in the direction of the hallway to their left.

"Where's your room?" Harry asked in a harsh breath, their hot panting scorching each other's faces. Hermione recaptured his mouth and spun them around so she could lead them down the hallway.

As they went, Hermione's hands reached down and started pulling on Harry's belt buckle. A spark of excitement rushed through him as she successfully undid it, and it settled in his already throbbing hard on. Running on pure passion and exhilaration, Harry reached down and helped her unbutton his jeans.

His back suddenly slammed into a door, and he figured it must have been her bedroom. As he was pushing down his jeans, Hermione reached behind him and fumbled with the door handle. Harry almost tripped as they finally burst through the door, but was able to catch himself by spinning Hermione around and shaking off the last leg of his pants in one swift motion.

Together, they stumbled towards her bed and within a second was falling back onto it. As Hermione pushed herself up the mattress into a better position, Harry crawled over her, seeking out her lips again.

They're lips crashed together in a heated kiss, but it didn't distract Harry from what he wanted most. Stealthily, his hand coasted over her flat belly and under her lace knickers. Hermione's eyes popped open wide and she let out an audible gasp as Harry pushed two fingers into her.

Her hips bucked in momentum with him as he started pushing into her at a torturously slow pace. She was already soaking wet for him, but with him touching her, it only added to the liquid heat pooling in her lower stomach.

Harry was also going insane with the feeling of Hermione surrounding his two fingers. It felt amazing to be in her like that, but his mind was going crazy with lust. He wanted more.

Harry abruptly pulled out of her and sat up. Hermione sent him a pouting look, but he didn't pay attention to it. His hands immediately went to the sides of her knickers, and started sliding the lacey fabric down her legs. Hermione sucked in a serrated breath as her last confining article of clothing was stripped from her body.

Harry seemed to choke on his own breath as he took in Hermione's completely nude body. He couldn't describe her in words, but did recognize his hunger for her seem multiply tenfold. He swallowed the fat lump in his throat before his mind started to kick into gear again. Trying not to take his eyes off her, he reached for his boxers and stiffly lowered them from his waist.

Hermione raised herself up on her elbows and stared in awe at his thick manhood presented in front of her. As effortlessly as possible, Harry scooted himself over so that he was positioned in between her parted legs.

Their eyes locked before Harry gently started to climb back over her. When their lips met, the kiss was just as hungry as before, but a little more soft and intimate. Harry pushed her back down and settled himself between her legs. They both let out a moan as his tip brushed against her hot core.

Hermione's hands fisted into the back of Harry's hair as he slowly traced a hand down her side. He squeezed the top of her right thigh and lifted it up over his waist. She got his message, and deftly raised her left leg over his hips as well.

Harry's hand skidded back up her leg, leaving a scorching hot path in its wake, and moved inward once he got to their touching pelvises. Hermione bit her lip as she felt him position himself at her entrance.

Her heart pounded steadily in her chest as Harry braced himself on both sides of her. His mouth was dangling an inch away from her lips, and needing something to distract her, she pulled him back down for a kiss.

As their tongues ran over each other for the thousandth time that night, Harry slowly started to press himself into her. Hermione's face scrunched up at the movement, but thankfully Harry didn't notice or stop. Him stopping was the last thing she wanted… Hermione legs tightened around his waist, urging him forward.

Harry bit down on her lip, not bothering to do so lightly. Without hesitation, he pushed through her barrier, and propelled himself into her hot center. A curt gasp ripped through Hermione's lips, and her eyes popped open at the new sensation. Their breathing picked up in tandem, and Harry buried his head in the crook of her neck.

His pushes started out careful and restrained, but at the sound of Hermione's short breaths and loud moans, his pace began to pick up. Before he knew it, he was thrusting into her tight, wet cunt, as if his life depended on it.

He placed a few open mouth kisses on her neck and shoulder, but all he could truly focus on driving himself into her, and the noises she was making as he did so.

A loud groan escaped from his clenched teeth as he felt Hermione's hips starting to buck up into his thrusts. He could sense himself approaching his brink as he continued to slam into her. He knew it'd be impossible to try and calm himself down, when he was feeling Hermione's seeping lust pulsing around him. Still, he tried not to focus on the sexy look on Hermione's face or her fingers, which were currently digging themselves into his shoulders. He needed to see her cum before he did.

Hermione's head was thrashing back and forth as he plunged harder and harder into her. She felt as if the place where her and Harry's body connected was on fire. The liquid heat pooled in her stomach was starting to race throughout her entire body, and she could only guess that she was getting close to her climax.

As Harry's hips rolled into hers, Hermione grabbed his face and yanked his lips back up to hers. The slower technique Harry had tried didn't last long as Hermione's tongue swept over his. He continued at a much quicker pace until she tore her lips away from his and admitted a low pitched moan.

Hermione's eyes rolled back as she felt the tension crashing down in her stomach. Her toes crunched up and her walls constricted against Harry as he continued plowing into her.

The look on Hermione's face was his culmination. He kept on rocking into her until he felt the telltale sign of his mind-blowing orgasm. He pushed into her a few more times before collapsing on top of her.

Their panting intermingled as they both tried to regain their breath. Harry could tell Hermione was coming up short of air, so he slid himself off her slightly so she could take in a much needed gulp.

Already, Harry's eyes were beginning to droop, due to the exhaustion of his ecstasy. Grabbing the blanket laying under them, Harry tugged it down so that they both could maneuver they're bodies underneath it. With the blanket now resting on top of them, he snuggled his head into the crook of Hermione's neck and pressed a gentle kiss to her throat. Hermione's breath began to even out along with his, and within a few silent minutes, they both were fast asleep.

Hermione's eyes slowly blinked open the next morning. She had had the weirdest dream last night, and was trying unsuccessfully to wrap her head around it. Unfortunately, their was an awful pounding in her head that was really preventing her from thinking solidly about anything.

She yawned, and was just about to stretch out her arms when something made her freeze. Her eyes popped open, and she glanced down to where she had just felt something squeeze her right breast. Hermione nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw an arm resting comfortably over her chest. A man's arm.

Her heart rate increased as she slowly followed the arm off her body to see whom it was attached to. She really did jump when she was met with the sleeping face of her best friend.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she muttered, staring in shock at Harry, and his swollen lips.

Almost afraid to, she lifted the blanket and peeked under. Instantly, she dropped it back down after seeing nothing but naked skin.

It took her a few moments of pure bewilderment, before she gathered her senses and started to shift her way out of Harry's embrace. A sudden soreness took root in her lower regions, that gave her some insight on how last night went.

Taking the blanket with her, she got out of bed, rather steadily for supposedly being hung-over, and tip-toed over to her closet for some clothes. The first shirt she grabbed was actually a tank top, but she quickly discarded it, and opted for one of her large sleeping shirts instead. Afterwards, she grabbed some pajama pants and fresh underwear before leaving the room, forcing herself not to glance at Harry sprawled out on the bed.

She nearly tripped as she was walking out of the doorway, and looked down to see Harry's pants crumpled up on the ground. Biting her lip and clutching the blanket tighter to her, she hurried down the hall, scanning the floor for anything else she might trip on.

Hermione stopped once she reached the living room, and quickly threw on her fresh clothes. Turning around and throwing her bed comforter over the couch, she caught sight of some of their clothing from last night littering the entrance way. She spotted her favorite bra on the ground, ripped at the back.

Hermione let out a hard breath as the memory of being pressed against Harry, and the sound of the fabric tearing, flashed across her mind.

"Shit," she mumbled to herself. With a hand trying to comb down her wild hair, Hermione headed towards the kitchen, in much need of some tea and time to think.

About 20 minutes later, Hermione stood alone at her kitchen counter, drinking a cup of her favorite chai tea. The memories of last night had come back to her in full detail after the first few minutes of pondering. To say that she was surprised that Harry had come back like that, was an understatement. To say that she was dissatisfied that he had- well, that was a big lie.

It was obvious that she had wanted him, and that was why last night went as far as it did. What Hermione was really trying to figure out, was if they had slept together because they were drunk, or if they truly had pent up feelings for one another.

Just as she was starting to feel enamored over the fact that she had lost her virginity last night, and to Harry no less, a husky voice broke the silence.

"Damn, it's already 2:45. I can't believe we slept in that late."

Hermione jerked her head over to Harry where he was standing at the entrance of the kitchen, but then quickly jerked it back once she seen that he was naked from the waist up. She hadn't gotten that great of a look at his abs last night, but now that she had, she was sure she'd never forget.

"Um, yeah," Hermione responded stupidly.

Harry grinned at her unease and took a few steps into the kitchen, "I'm still knackered though."

"Are you trying to be funny?" Hermione asked, catching sight of his cocky smile.

Harry shrugged as he reached the counter next to her, "Only if you think so."

"This isn't at all a humorous situation, Harry."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Well it's also not a terrible one, so you can stop going crazy on the chai tea."

Hermione had the grace to blush, "We should probably discuss-"

"Discuss what?" Harry asked shortly. He could sense where this was going, and was presumptuously starting to get irritated.

"Last night," Hermione answered quietly.

"What about it?"

Hermione shifted tensely, "Well, we were both drunk, and we got out of control, and-"

Harry smirked at her, "Out of control isn't exactly the term I'd use, and don't try and use the 'I'm too drunk to remember' speech, Hermione. It's totally cliché."

Hermione narrowed her eyes at him, "I do remember, I wasn't going to lie about that."

"Good."

"We did get out of control, though," she said, eyeing him intently.

"So, you're going to lie and say you didn't want me as much as I wanted you, or are you going to try and say that our lowered inhibitions fabricated feelings that were completely untrue and without base?" Harry asked in a sneering manner. After all that happened last night, the idea that they could actually be together seemed very possible to him. And Harry would be rightfully pissed if Hermione took that possibility away from them, just because she couldn't accept her feelings.

"We drank a lot," she tried to convince him, "L-last night was a-"

"I thought it was amazing. All of it," Harry said before she could get another word out.

Hermione bit her lip to keep from immediately agreeing, "Harry, we were drunk."

"So what? I meant everything I said last night." He wanted to add that he knew she did too, but wanted her to realize it on her own.

Hermione bit her lip and didn't argue. Knowing that he wasn't just drunk was mind-changing. Honestly, it was almost too sweet to be true. How could someone as good as Harry really say that he loved her?

Harry cleared his throat and looked up at Hermione with a new expression. He seemed hopefully optimistic as he started to speak, "I don't have anything planned for today, if you still want to hang out."

"What?" Hermione asked confused.

"Last night you said you wanted to hang out today, so what do you want to do?"

She knew what he was referring to, but it really was a breath of fresh air to see that he wasn't trying to run away from the situation. Still, she couldn't let herself accept that he wasn't rejecting her, "You're not completely weirded out right now?"

Harry gave her an annoyed look, "No. It's not like my feelings are one sided. You might as well stop freaking yourself out over that."

"I only broke up with Ron last night…" she still tried. He couldn't be as at ease as he appeared…

"And I only got back in town last night. If you ask me, that's perfect timing."

For some stupid, idiotic reason, Hermione shook her head, "I don't know, Harry."

Harry's jaw flexed as he sent her a glare, "Hermione, you were the one that told me I should do something about my happiness. I know you remember last night, and the part when you said you loved me back. So now, you're telling me it was a mistake to tell the girl I was in love with, that I love her?"

"Harry…"

"And that I want to be with her?" Harry continued, ignoring her protest.

Hermione's breath hitched. Her resolve was starting to weaken as she stared into his burning eyes, "You do?"

"Hermione, there's nothing holding us back right now. If you don't really feel the same way for me as I do you, then that's one thing. But if it's mutual, then what's stopping us?" he asked her, his voice taking on an edge of desperation.

Hermione bit her lip again, "I can think of a few things."

Harry scoffed, "And I'm sure they're all really stupid." He walked forward and braced his arms on the counter on either side of Hermione, who's back instantly went rigid at his close proximity.

"So are the feelings mutual?" he asked, giving her a cold look the warned her from lying.

Hermione bit her lip and stared into his flaming eyes for a few hard seconds. She could feel her heart beat start to increase as she continued to stare into his gorgeous face. There was obviously no use denying him anymore.

Since she couldn't find her voice to speak, she did what felt natural. She leaned in and kissed him. Harry grinned into the kiss and moved his hands up to cup her face.

"I never thought I'd actually get to kiss you like this," Hermione whispered against his lips.

Harry smiled, "Trust me, that's nothing on what I've felt for the past few years."

Hermione shook her head in awe, "This is crazy."

"I know but, I'd take crazy over nothing any day," Harry replied, giving her a knee-buckling grin.

Hermione smiled back and wrapped her arms around his neck before leaning in again. This time their kiss was more sensuous and lazy, like they knew they had plenty of time for the hot, passionate kisses that they shared last night.

"How come you never told me?" Hermione asked after a couple minutes.

Harry shrugged, "How come you never told me?"

"Lots of reasons," Hermione admitted, "One, you were way too stressed out for me to tell you I harbored romantic feelings for you; two, you were interested in Ginny; and three, because I never thought you'd look twice at me like that."

"You were dead wrong," Harry said, winding his arms around her waist, "And another thing, the only reason I was ever interested in Ginny was because you were mad with jealousy over Ron and Lavender."

Hermione narrowed her eyes, "I was not jealous. I was pissed because I could tell the both of them were trying to rub it in my face, as if I did like him! Even though, then, I didn't!"

Harry chuckled at her tone, "Okay, easy tiger."

"Trust me, there's only been a few times in my life when I was jealous, and it's never been because of Ron."

Harry smiled, recalling last night when she told him how she hated Cho and Ginny when he was dating them. He leaned in and kissed her softly.

"I promise I won't ever make you jealous again."

Hermione let him kiss her again before she reminded him, "You didn't answer my question yet."

"What?"

"How come you never told me? Especially after you broke up with Ginny?" she asked him shamelessly. Just as he wanted answers, so did she.

Harry started to struggle with his words, "I was… I don't know… scared. Insecure, I guess."

Hermione conceded. Those were two reasonable answers, giving their situation. "And what do you feel now?"

Harry started to choke again before he smiled down at her, "Well, I'm still scared, but… I don't want to keep ignoring the way I feel about you. Just like I don't want to see you with anyone else."

Hermione grinned at his answer. She rested her head against Harry's chest, "My head is spinning right now…"

"You're head is spinning? I thought I was coming back to move on from you, not finally be with you," Harry told her, the happy surprise shining through his voice.

Hermione recalled last night at the bar, "You looked like you were going to ignore me."

"I was just completely shocked," Harry said, shaking his head.

Hermione nodded, "I can understand that."

"We both owe a boatload of gratitude to the Loose Moose."

Hermione laughed, "I have to personally thank that bartender for making me drink hard liquor. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have told you half the things on my mind."

A comfortable silence engulfed the two before Harry started to speak, "So… how was last night for you?"

Hermione gave him a soft smile, "It was perfect Harry."

"Really? I didn't want to hurt you…"

"If there was any pain, I didn't concentrate on it. It really was everything I've ever dreamt of."

Harry grinned amusedly, "Whoa, so you've been dreaming of me?"

Hermione snorted into his chest, "Sly Potter."

Harry smirked arrogantly, "It's cool if you have. I dream of you all the time."

"You do?" Hermione asked, clearly surprised.

"Are you kidding? All the time."

She bit her lip and smiled. She wasn't trying to be seductive but Harry thought it was the sexiest look he'd ever seen. "That's intriguing…"

"Yeah, but the real thing's much better," Harry admitted, pressing his lips to hers gently.

Hermione broke their kiss and leaned back to stare at him. For a second, Harry thought he might have said something wrong. But the little smile that appeared on Hermione's lips a second later, said something different.

With their eyes still locked, Hermione intertwined her fingers with his, and led him out of the kitchen, and down the hallway. Harry kicked shut the door to her room a moment later.

---

Please review! One more installment after this.