Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Wishing Star by Wynter Grace
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Wishing Star

Wynter Grace


I missed him terribly when he was away from home, away from me. His job as an Obliviator with the Ministry had him traveling all over England, and though he was usually only away a night or two, it was too long. I hated hugging his pillow instead of him those nights. Tonight was a night that I really wanted him with me. It had been raining cats and dogs for two days now, and the best feeling in the world was cuddling with him in the cold weather.

He would always snuggle close to me, his face in the crook of my neck as he stroked my hair, and told me that my skin smelled like peaches and honey. He was always veryr affectionate, and I desperately wanted him near me tonight. I gazed out the window and made a wish on the first star I saw. "Send my love to me," I whispered as the rain seemed to come down even harder. When Draco didn't immediately appear, I closed my eyes tight and saw his face, saw him smile at me.

It took forever to fall asleep, and I was completely out of it when my muggle phone rang at 2:23 a.m. I reached for it and groggily replied, "Hello?"

"Hey sexy. I thought that you would be awake…I miss you."

I smiled and sat up. I loved Draco's phone calls; he always called when I needed him too, even if I didn't realize it. "I miss you too," I yawned.


Clearing his throat and getting to the point of his phone call he whispered, "I want you."

"Sweetie, I want you too, but that's kind of impossible at the moment."

"No it's not," he said huskily. "Use your imagination…I'm not physically there, but that doesn't mean we can't have sex."

Phone sex?! He wanted to have phone sex? I wasn't too sure about this. I felt shy whenever he asked me to touch myself in front of him, but to actually get myself off with him on the line? I didn't think that I could do it.

"Are you still there?" he asked, his voice low and smooth.

I ran a hand through my hair. "I'm here, I just…I don't know."

"Come on," he urged. "I'm going to be right there with you, it will be hot…and if you could see me now, and feel how much I want you…" he moaned into the phone.

I raised an eyebrow and looked around, expecting someone to be shocked at what we were about to do. I sighed and sat up on the pillows. "Okay," I said, "You…you start." I could feel my entire body growing warm from the excitement and the embarrassment. Although, I will admit that I was getting more turned on by the moment, and bit my lip as I waited for him to say something.

"Alright, first of all, you have to take off my old t-shirt," he said. I opened my mouth to protest that I wasn't so predictable, but changed my mind, and started to pull the shirt over my head.

"Slow down," Draco said. "Take a handful and ease it up over those sexy thighs. Then I want you to push it over your tits, slowly…and throw it across the room."

I licked my lips and did as I was told. "What are you doing now?" he asked.

"I…I'm pulling your shirt up, over my thighs, my breasts, and I am sitting here, wearing just my panties, and a smile."

Draco laughed, and I felt my face getting red. I wasn't any good at this! I should just hang up before I made a total idiot of myself. Draco could sense my wariness and said, "Lay back on the bed, I want you to run just the tips of your nails over your thighs, and touch your hips, I want you to touch your stomach. That spot just below your bellybutton that always gives you the chills."

I nodded and did as I was told, my newly painted red nails brushing against my suddenly very sensitive skin, I ran a single nail under my bellybutton and felt the chills run up and down my body, all over my skin. "I'm covered with goose bumps," I said.

"I wish you were covered with me," Draco whispered. "I want you to grab your tit- breasts. Put your hands on your breasts, and let your fingers slowly wander over them."

I did as I was told, feeling my nipples harden under my own touch. I moaned as I ran my hands down my breasts, and closer to the spot that wanted Draco's attention. I was so close to coming already I wanted to touch myself and just feel the release that had my full attention.

"I want you, I want you inside me, hard, hot," I said as I softly touched the inside of my thigh, making slow circles with my fingertips.

"I want to be inside you, but we never just jump in, do we baby? Let's take our time. I want you to open your legs, just a little, and tell me what you feel."

I stretched my legs out and opened them slightly. "I feel, wet, I'm hot…I wish you could feel me."

Draco cleared his throat and whispered. "I am feeling you, your pussy is so wet and tight, can you feel my hands on you, my finger slowly sliding into your hot cunt?"

I thought I might come right then, we talked dirty before, but this was different. "I can," I panted as I slipped just the tip of my finger inside myself. My panties were in the way, and I really wanted to push them down, but I didn't want to break the contact of what I was doing.

I threw my head back and touched myself lightly with a single finger, imagining that Draco was kneeling in front of me, touching me and teasing my clit.

"That's good baby, that's good. I want you to…"

"To what?" I asked, the phone propped on the pillow next to me, I wanted both hands free to feel their way over my body.

"Fuck it," Draco said.

I opened my eyes wide. What had I done? He sounded angry, wasn't I doing it right? The bedroom door opened suddenly, and I jumped up, wand ready to face the threat. I could see from the flash of lightening that lit the room that it was Draco, looking angry.

"What are you doing here?" I asked completely surprised.

"I was trying to do something kinky, but I have no control," he said as he jumped on the bed, fully clothed. He was wet from head to toe, and the cold water from his hair fell onto my warm skin.

"Draco! You've been in the house the whole time?" I said smacking his face. He raised an eyebrow and stuck his tongue out, licking my lips.

I wanted to be angry that he had been playing a game with me, but his leather jacket and rough jeans against my skin caught my attention. The smell of wet leather, the cool feel of it against me was erotic.

"What is that look?" he asked

I grabbed his hand and put his palm on my breasts. "That was a dirty trick."

He squeezed my breasts, and again stuck out his tongue as he sucked on my hardened nipples. "I wasn't trying to trick you. I got stuck in Floo traffic…I was waiting in line when I was on the phone-" he stopped talking when I reached a hand under the waistband of his jeans and felt his hard cock pushing against the wet material of his jeans. I pulled on his zipper, and stopped him as he tried to sit up and take off his clothes.

"Uh-uh, Malfoy. Clothes on."

He looked at me strangely, then smiled and nodded, conceding to what I wanted. "Is it the leather?" he asked.

I nodded and undid the top button of his jeans. I pulled them down just enough for him to do his job. I didn't realize that I had said that out loud until he started laughing. He wasn't laughing long though; he looked like he was in pain as I used my nails to rub the tip of his cock.

He used his knee to wedge my legs apart, and I was more than ready. He held himself steady and smiled as he slowly slid the tip of his cock inside me. I threw my head back and wrapped my legs around him. "Fuck me Draco, fuck me!" I yelled as he held back. I didn't want to be teased, and told him so.

Draco smiled, but didn't make a move for what seemed like forever. He suddenly thrust himself hard into me, and I gasped out loud. "Did I hurt you?" he asked worried.

I grabbed his hair and yanked as hard as I could. It was his turn to gasp, in surprise though, and he smiled as he began to thrust himself into me. "That's it baby…harder, fuck me!" I yelled as I felt him moving deep inside.

I only let him be in control for a few minutes, our eyes locked as he drove into me, I loved that he looked at me when we had sex…Our breaths mingling with each other as we pushed and pulled against one another, each of us looking to please the other, to find fulfillment. I used my feet on the back of his calves to slow him down, and scratched my nails hard down his neck. He winced, and stopped his movements.

"What?" he panted.

"I want to be on top."

He smirked and rolled over onto his back. I smiled and bit my bottom lip as I straddled his hips, slowly sliding down his cock. I threw my head back and started to push myself up and down over him. He raised his knees, and I placed my palms flat against them to give myself more control as I impaled myself on his hard cock. I pushed back far enough that he was almost completely out of my body and then slowly I slid forward. He tried to grab my hips, he was growling at me for moving so slowly. I slapped his hands away, and continued the rhythm I had set.

I smiled and relished the feel of him, filling me completely; he finally asked if we were going to fuck or not. I grabbed his hair and increased my pace, his hands squeezing my breasts as I moved over him.

"That's it, thats it," he said as I ground my hips into him.

I leaned my head back and felt him thrust his hips forward. It was only going to be a matter of seconds now before he came, his face was red, and I watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he held my hips still. I could actually feel him come inside me, I leaned back when he raised his knees again, I felt him rub my clit as he continued to move his hips upward, it took only seconds for me to come, his fingers were magical…

I fell hard on top of him, exhausted, but completely satisfied. I glanced out the window and said "Thank you."

Draco smiled wide and said that he should be thanking me. I giggled and looked back at my wishing star. It really worked. It worked REALLY well.