Unofficial Portkey Archive

Astoria's Secret by pottersmissus
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Astoria's Secret

pottersmissus

Disclaimer: All things pertaining to Harry Potter are the property of J. K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Books/Scholastic Press and Warner Bros. I just like to play with them!

A/N: Ok, sorry once again for the time taken to post this. I had planned on finishing over the Easter break but I was visiting with my eight-month old nephew and he needed lots of cuddles. This is the last chapter (except for a short epilogue) and while you may have noticed that the previous chapters which from either Harry or Hermione's POV, this has been split into two parts, one for each. Hope you enjoy and I look forward to your comments.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

***

Harry had accomplished many things in his young life.

He'd won the Triwizard Tournament in his fourth year at Hogwarts, achieved an Outstanding grade in his Defence Against The Dark Arts O.W.L., graduated top of his class in the Auror program and even defeated the greatest Dark wizard of all time. But none of these had given him as much pride as the knowledge that he had given Hermione Granger her first orgasm.

He moved up the bed and lay on his side next to her. He tucked a lock of hair behind her ear as she opened her eyes and smiled lazily, before turning on her side and pulling him to her for a kiss.

Her hand slid over his chest and down his body to curl around his now throbbing cock. He groaned and gritted his teeth as he gave her the opportunity to explore, her fingers tracing the ridges and her thumb teasing the tip. The thought of her untutored hands on him learning how to please a man soon had him pulling her hand away for fear he would come before he even got inside her.

Moving her onto her back again, he settled himself between her thighs, loving the way she instinctively wrapped her legs around his hips. The head of his cock brushed her wet entrance and they both moaned.

Pulling back slightly, he reached for his wand on the bedside table and pressed it against her belly, whispering the necessary incantation. Her smile told him she appreciated that he had remembered the contraception charm.

Anchoring himself above her with one knee pinned to the bed, he cupped her face in both hands, green eyes meeting brown.

"Mione, sweetheart," he said, his thumbs stroking her cheekbones. "Before we do this, I want you to know how amazing I think you are, how much I care about you and how much I cherish this gift that you're giving me."

He had experienced more than his fair share of pain in his twenty-three years and consequently had always found it difficult to express his emotions. But with Hermione it just felt so natural.

"Oh Harry..." she whispered. "I'm so glad I waited. I'm so glad I'm doing this with you."

Their lips met and slipping a hand down to take hold of his cock, he slid it inside her a couple of inches.

He slowly moved deeper until he met the barrier of her maidenhood and as he pushed forward, locking their bodies together, her mouth pulled from his as a cry left her lips.

"Oh, sweetheart, I'm so sorry..."

He'd heard that the first time for a woman was usually painful, but he'd desperately wanted to avoid hurting her.

"It's ok, it's ok, I...I just need a moment."

Even though his body was screaming at him to move, he kept still, waiting for the pain to subside. Aside from Cho and Melinda, he'd only had one other lover, but he'd never been with a virgin before. Merlin, she felt incredible. So tight and hot and wet.

The clenching of her muscles around him as her body began to adjust to the invasion was threatening to tip him over the edge and he had to silently recite potions ingredients in an effort to regain control.

Little by little, her body began to move under his and he tentatively withdrew before pushing back inside her, pleased when the motion yielded a soft moan of pleasure from Hermione.

He moved slowly in and out, determined to draw out the experience for them both. He wanted her so badly, but he didn't want it to be over too quick. He hadn't known it before, but she was the woman he'd been waiting for his whole life, his soulmate, his other half and he wished he could make this last forever.

"How are you doing, sweetheart?" he asked, the friction of his movements causing a fire to start burning in the pit of his stomach.

"It feels...strange," she whispered.

He rested his forehead against hers. "Strange good, or strange bad?"

She closed her eyes and moaned as his pubic bone hit her clit on a downward stroke. "Ohhh...strange good..."

He grinned before kissing her softly. "Mmm...I aim to please."

Her hips began rising to meet each thrust of his - she was catching on quickly, but then she'd always been a quick study. Her breathy moans were spurring him on and his thrusts quickened. She seemed to welcome the change in tempo, her ankles locking together in the small of his back.

"Oh...Harry...oh..."

He shifted his hips, changing the angle of his thrusts and if her sharp intake of breath was anything to go by, he had succeeded in finding the elusive bundle of nerves inside her that was guaranteed to transport her pleasure to the next plane.

He knew he wasn't going to last much longer - looking down at her lying beneath him, her eyes closed and her body flushed and covered in a fine sheen of perspiration. He was actually surprised that he'd lasted as long as he already had. He knew it wouldn't be long for her either, he could already feel her beginning to pulse around him and he wanted to last long enough to bring her to completion before letting himself go.

"Please...Harry...oh, please..."

"What is it, sweetheart? What do you want?" he asked, his body now moving like quicksilver. "This?"

His hand ghosted over her right breast, tweaking the nipple between his thumb and forefinger, causing her to gasp.

"Or this?"

His hand moved down and slid between them to the point where they were joined and centred on her clit, drawing tight little circles around it with his thumb.

"Harry...I need...I can't..."

He knew she was teetering on the edge of what promised to be a mind-blowing orgasm and he knew exactly what to he had to do. Never stilling his thrusts, he lowered himself until their bodies were touching at every point and suckling briefly on her left earlobe, he whispered in her ear.

"Come for me, sweetheart."

The words had the desired effect and a spasm shot through her, her body arching beneath his, before she dissolved in a mass of tremors. The feel of her vice grip around him, milking him, snapped the thin thread of his control and with a couple of thrusts, he surrendered to the sweet bliss she had brought him to.

As they slowly came back down to earth, he withdrew from her body and collapsed beside her on the bed, his heartbeat still racing and his cock still semi-erect, proof that just one time with Hermione would not be enough to satisfy his desire.

He moved onto his side to watch her as her breathing slowed and she opened her eyes, a smile full of understanding gracing her lips.

"So, sweetheart, what's the verdict?" he asked her, his hand finding hers and bringing it to his mouth, brushing her knuckles with his lips.

"Are you kidding me?" she answered. "That's what I've been missing?"

Her smile grew wider.

"Let's do it again."

***

Hermione sat in the living room at the Burrow.

She was trying to listen to what Luna was saying - her friend was talking about her wedding plans with Fleur and Angelina, the wives of Ron's brothers, Bill and George - but all she could think about was Harry.

He wasn't here yet. They had stayed in bed until midday beckoned and they knew they couldn't forgo lunch with the Weasleys without raising questions. Having only the outfit from the previous evening, she had had to Floo home first to get changed and had arranged to meet Harry at the Burrow.

Already she had been cornered by Ron and Luna who inquired about what happened at Lucky's the previous night and for a second she wondered what they were talking about. When she remembered, she almost laughed at the notion that making love with Harry had nearly made her forget about Alex and his betrayal.

Her body still throbbed with remembered pleasure and the muscles she had never used before were aching slightly. Beyond girlie chats with Ginny and Luna and the ever faithful written word, she hadn't really known what to expect from the experience, but making love with Harry had exceeded any expectations she might have had. He had been tender and gentle when she needed it and passionate and skilled when she wanted it. And the way he looked at her when he was inside her - as if there was nowhere else in the world he'd rather be at that moment.

Her attention was suddenly caught by the back door opening and Harry entering, immediately catching her eye and smiling, before coming over to greet Luna, Fleur and Angelina with hugs, earning himself a whack for his comment about not being able to get arms around the latter, who was eight months pregnant with her first child.

"I'm just glad it's not twins," Angelina said. "Anyway, you'd better get out to the orchard. Some of the others are playing Quidditch and Draco's kicking up a stink because the teams are uneven."

"Sounds dire. I just need to speak to Hermione for a second."

Standing up, Hermione followed him out into the hallway where he promptly pressed her up against the wall and kissed her.

"Oh, I am liking this conversation," she whispered, when he pulled back.

"I've missed you."

"It's only been a couple of hours."

"Too long," he muttered, his mouth searching out hers again.

Their tongues intertwined as they tasted each other and Harry's hands slid into her curls, while hers teased the hair at the nape of his neck.

"So, what do you think we should tell everyone," she asked, when he ended the kiss this time.

"Well...I was thinking we don't," he suggested. "Not yet at least. I'd kind of like to keep you all to myself for a while."

"Me too," she said with a smile. "Now you'd better go and live up to your reputation of whipping Draco's ass at Quidditch."

With a grin, he headed out to the garden shed to find a broomstick, while Hermione returned to the living room.

A short time later, Ron's mother, Molly announced that lunch was ready and everyone present assembled outside in the garden. In addition to Molly and her husband, Arthur and six out of the seven Weasley children and their partners (Percy and his wife Audrey had been unable to make it), there was also Bill and Fleur's two daughters, three-year old Victoire and one-year old Dominique.

After a delicious spread, including numerous desserts and an attempt by Harry to play footsie with her under the table, the Quidditch enthusiasts resumed their game and Hermione and Luna went to cheer them on, while Angelina went for a lie down and Fleur helped Molly clear up.

As the day wore on, the numbers dwindled as first George and Angelina and then Bill, Fleur and the girls said their goodbyes. Eventually, she and Harry also made their excuses, leaving Luna discussing bridesmaids' dresses with Ginny, Ron and Charlie playing Wizard's Chess and Draco reading the Sunday Prophet.

They Apparated directly into Harry's living room and Hermione gasped at the sight that met her. Candles littered every available surface and there was a fire burning in the grate. The coffee table was surrounded by cushions of all shapes and sizes and a bucket of ice containing a bottle of genuine French champagne sat on it next to a plate of strawberries. Harry's Muggle stereo was playing a soft jazz tune.

"Harry...what on earth is all this?"

Harry grinned as he ran a hand through his hair. "Well...I think I read somewhere that most girls want their first time to be steeped in romance. Now, I know this isn't technically going to be your first time, or your second...or even your third...but I figured you deserve to have it done right."

"Oh, Harry..." she whispered, pressing her lips against his, before pulling back suddenly. "But how did you...?"

She was interrupted by a throat being cleared and she turned and saw Kreacher standing in the kitchen doorway. Although Harry didn't live at Grimmauld Place, he hadn't sold it - it being his last connection to his godfather, Sirius Black - Kreacher lived there, maintaining the house until Harry had need of him.

"Does Master and Miss require anything else?" he asked.

"No, thank you, Kreacher," Harry replied. "You can go home."

With a low bow, Kreacher Disapprated.

Taking Hermione's hand, Harry lead her further into the room and they settled themselves on the cushions. He then poured them each a glass of champagne and proposed a toast to their burgeoning relationship.

Picking up a strawberry, she brought it to Harry's mouth. He took her offering, his tongue brushing her fingers as he did so and causing a shiver to race down her spine.

They continued to feed each other until all the fruit was gone and then she saw a wicked grin cross Harry's face before his fingers dipped into the bucket and pulled out an ice cube. He placed it on her pulse point, causing her to gasp as it quickly melted from the heat of her skin and trickled down the valley between her breasts. Pulling her to him, he kissed her, his fingers moving to the hem of her dress, pushing it up and over her head, before removing her bra and then taking more ice and rubbing it over her already hardened nipples.

Their clothes melted away like snow on a hot chimney as they tortured each other with the ice, including, to Harry's groaning approval, when Hermione decided to tease his hard cock and then take him into her mouth, bringing him to a swift climax. After making love in front of the fire, Harry carried her to the candlelit bedroom, where the bed was strewn with rose petals and made love to her again.

"You know," he said, as they basked in the afterglow. "I never would've thought I'd be lying here with you like this."

"I know," she agreed. "But you know sometimes the best things are the things you least expect."

Harry brought his fingers to her chin and tilted her face towards his. "And this is good, isn't it, sweetheart? Us?"

Hermione smiled, moving closer and pressing a kiss to his chest. "It's perfect."

***

Mischief managed!

Well, this is almost it. Thanks to all of you who stuck around. I've always had mixed feelings about my writing so it's been good to know some of you enjoy it (though this was not my best work). Stay tuned for the epilogue...

-->