Unofficial Portkey Archive

In Love With A Crazy Witch by rockstar
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

In Love With A Crazy Witch

rockstar

In Love With A Crazy Witch

---------------------------------------

Author's note: - This may also be a bit out of order. However, hope you would like it. Apologies for spelling and grammar mistakes.

---------------------------------------

Here she comes; looking tired, a heavy bag hanging on her shoulder and some other heavy book she is holding in her hands, a polished prefect badge on her uniform, her hair flying in all directions just like his own, her chocolate brown eyes sparkling as she looks at him, and a wide smile gracing her lips.

She is always like this whenever she looks at him. He finds it hard to point out the reason that why his lips always curl upwards whenever he looks at her.

As far as he remembers, she has always been there on his side. He doesn't even have to look at his side to see if she is there or not. Somehow, she's always there whenever he needs her.

She hasn't changed much since their first meet on the train when they were coming to Hogwarts for the first time to start their first year. She is still the same bossy, know- it-all, studious girl. She always wants to be on the top of everything. However, he knows why she wants that. She wants to prove that a muggle-born witch can be the best without having any magical background.

She always wants to help everyone, always thinking of ways to make the world a better place to live in. She doesn't hesitate to challenge the conventional ways of living in the magical world and fights for the equal rights of elves, centaurs, giants, werewolves and other creatures. Overall, she wants everyone to do well and live freely in the world.

However, it doesn't mean she isn't annoying. In fact, she's presumably the most annoying girl he has ever met. She always lectures and badgers him and their other best friend Ron to do their homework on time. If anyone says anything about her reading habits and her books, only god could save them from her wrath. Sometimes she never understands when to shut up. Sometimes she never understands that a person doesn't want to talk or share something with her, especially him. Yet, she will never leave him alone even if he wants to be.

She would always lecture him about not to break the rules, though most of the times she is with him when he is breaking the school rules. She keeps denying that she won't break the rules, but then break them just to help him. She will stop him to go out of the common room, in the dark castle during the dark nights. However, when he won't listen to her she will go with him as well, but would never let him go alone. Sometimes he even pushes her away, but she comes back. She would be extremely angry with him, but would never leave.

She doesn't like Quidditch and hates flying. Still sits with him on his broomstick whenever he asks her to. Whenever he says that he won't let anything happen to her, she simply replies 'I know'.

She is a crazy witch. She never goes away if he tells her to do so. She will shout at him, fight with him, would never talk to him for days, but would never abandon him. She will fight with everyone, for him. Even when whole world turns against him and doesn't trust him, she does. She never doubts him. She would hold him on the nights when he is emotionally drained from a nightmare.

When he is scared to be left alone in the whole world, her presence assures him that he is not alone. He sometimes asks her why she stays with him. She simply shrugs her shoulder and says she doesn't know, she just have to be there with him.

Then there is this other side of her he didn't know existed until he asked her out. Many say that why is he dating her. They say that she is an average looking girl with extraordinary mind. Since he is the boy-who-lived, they expect him to date a supermodel or a sexy female Quidditch player. There are many attractive girls in the school. They all think that they could any day win him over from her.

They never see how beautiful she is when she is concentrating on something she really wants to accomplish; when she bites her soft lower lip whilst deep in thought, the way she smiles when she has achieved something very important, the way her eyes lit up on getting best grades, her soft slightly curvy body pressed against his, the way her hairs glow in sunlight and cascades down her shoulder to her waist in curls. She has bushy hairs, but very soft in touch. She never likes her hair much; he loves it nevertheless. It's very easy for him to tangle his fingers in her hair when he is kissing her without holding anything back.

Once she had come to him, asking him if she was good enough for him. He was appalled. Someone as intelligent and brilliant as her just could not figure out what she means to him. What could have he done? He simply pressed her against the nearest wall and snogged her senselessly until she was convinced that he wanted only her, no one else.

Now talking about her that other side, he couldn't believe the first time he kissed her. She kissed him back and he went completely crazy the way she kissed him back. He was thinking about keeping the kiss brief and gentle. However, the way she kissed him back, he couldn't control himself from pulling her flush against him and kiss her hard and deep.

Later she told him that it was her first kiss and she had been waiting so long for him to do it. As a result, when he kissed her all her emotions came out like that. Then, she started feeling ashamed of herself the way she reacted to his kiss. He assured her with another mind-blowing kiss that it was perfect.

Moreover, the moans she releases whenever he kisses her in any dark part of the castle or in some abandoned classroom, just makes him crazy for more. Who would have thought, a studious prefect could be like this?

She is the bravest soul he knows and yet sometimes she is so vulnerable. She would always look for him whenever she feels like that. He now realizes that she depends upon him for care and love as much as he depends upon her. She is not scared to point out whenever he is wrong. She is the only one who would dare to stand in front of him when he is very angry. He didn't realize when she became his inner voice.

"Hey what are you thinking about?" Hermione asked as she came and sat next to him on the couch in the Gryffindor common room.

Harry simply shrugged his shoulders and gave her a sly grin. "Just about some crazy witch I am in love with." Harry said as he pulled her on his lap and kissed her passionately.

---------------------------------------------

Author's note:- So what do you think? Please tell me through your reviews.

Valid HTML 4.0! Document created with wvWare/wvWare version 1.2.7

-->