Unofficial Portkey Archive

Until the Very End by SplishySplash
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Until the Very End

SplishySplash

This chapter was automatically imported from the story archive available on /r/HPharmony.

Please report any issues by using the Report as broken button!

Title: Until the Very End

Author: SplishySplash/ LastWaterBender

Genre: Romance/Angst/Fluff

Pairing: Harry/Hermione

Rating: NC17

Disclaimer: I own nothing. My head cannon is begging me to write this, also I'm a huge fan of Tonks and Hermione being BFFs…

Summary: Hermione gets hit by a spell and its purpose is to ruin her life. Harry won't let that happen.

The castle never seemed so far away.

Hermione discovered hell on their trek to the castle. Harry carried her as fast as he could, but she was pinned to him and just the scent alone was enough to drive her crazy when she wasn't like this, it was experience tenfold. It didn't help that the arm that was holding her legs was holding her bare thighs and close to the source of her problem.

She bit her lip and suppressed a moan. "Please stop." She cried and immediately Harry complied. He set her down on her feet, but kept his hands planted on her.

"What are you feeling Hermione." Asked Remus, staying out of arms reach of the girl in case she got frisky again.

"Skin's on fire." She was able to get out. Harry helped her shed her coat and pull up her sleeves, trying to cool her off as much as possible. "Can I walk?" She couldn't handle him carrying her any longer, the arousal was getting painful and being around him was torture.

Remus sighed and looked at the castle as Harry was about to argue, but he stopped. "Come on, we're almost there."

Harry kept a hand on her, much to her distaste and she took slow deliberate steps to the castle. Their pace slowed considerably with Hermione walking.

They didn't make it far when they heard their names being called from the top of the steps. Ron came rushing down the steps with a look of concern on his face. He grabbed Hermione's other arm to help keep her up right. "What happen?" He asked.

"She was hit by a spell." Tonks said from behind them, pushing them along. "We need to keep going."

Ron stopped and looked her over. "What was she hit with?" The bruises set off alarms and he grabbed her wrist, causing her to hiss in pain.

Harry glared at Ron and held her closer to him. Being sandwiched between both boys and with her heightened sensitivity was too much for her to handle. Harry smelled good and so did Ron and it was surrounding her. Both boys had hands on her to keep her steady sending tingles up her skin. She wanted to taste one of them, it didn't matter which one.

She paled considerably. Where had that thought come from?

It made her sick to her stomach. Not that both boys were particularly un-dateable, or unattractive, or that she wasn't attracte