Unofficial Portkey Archive

The End of the Beginning by CA Crawford
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The End of the Beginning

CA Crawford

Because I like to keep my readers informed, I wanted to share something with you all.

Two weeks ago, a great friend of mine passed away in a motorcycle accident. He was 60 years old. His name was Timothy Andrew Burns.

We shared more than a middle name, Tim was someone who always had a smile on his face and who always wanted to make me laugh. He was someone who believed in me and was never shy about telling me that I had greatness within me. That I would do great things with my life before my time was up. He was someone who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it and was always looking to help. He was my friend and I cherished his friendship until the day he passed.

Naturally, I spent most of the past few weeks not feeling up to writing. I grieved in my own way. But I know that Tim would have never wanted me to spend time mourning his passing that I could spend being happy and doing what I love to do. Therefore, I started today on new chapters for both "The End of the Beginning" and "Shattered". I hope to post them sometime later this week. It brings me a new joy to set about my work knowing that he's watching and that he's smiling knowing that I'm doing what I love to do.

I want to take this opportunity to dedicate this, my trilogy (Continental Holiday, Lost Pieces, The End of the Beginning) to my friend Tim Burns. Thank you for always believing in me and always making me smile. I know one day I will see you again and you can catch me up on all the jokes you learned while you were waiting on me.

Thanks again to all my readers for reading, being patient with me, and for helping make me a better writer with your feedback. Will be back very soon with some updates.

~Andrew