Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Accident by thephotoman
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Accident

thephotoman

James McCormick Normal James McCormick 2 61 2003-08-31T20:02:00Z 2003-08-31T20:02:00Z 1 812 4634 University of Houston 38 10 5436 10.2625 Clean Clean MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

The Accident

Well, I said I retired from writing smut. However, there was a need for me to return. (Read: the people at Portkey chat begged me…including Nicole.) So, this one is for Nicole, who signed my release form from my non-smut prison, Mogs, who taught me a bit about gardening, and Nappa, who is in need of Pumpkin!Smut.

And I apologize to Sugarjet Erin. I'll do some fluff and angst too, sweetie.

It had been a long day.

After chasing down ten Neo-Death Eaters, and then filing the paperwork on the one he had to kill, Harry was exhausted. He couldn't wait to go home to Hermione and a nice, warm shower. So, thinking of his apartment, he apparated home.

Unfortunately, his mind was on his shower, and not on his living room.

Hermione had a rough day too. As an Auror in the forensics department, she had a job similar to that of a Muggle Medical Examiner. It seemed that today seemed like a good day to die of suspicious causes, because as soon as she'd finish up with one body, another one would come in to the morgue, ready for autopsy.

After spending her whole day with dead bodies, she reeked. Therefore, as soon as her shift ended, she headed straight home and crawled in the shower. After a good, long scrubbing, she rinsed off. However, a small pop disturbed her slightly. Turning around, she saw Harry standing there, in the shower with her, fully clothed.

"HARRY! What in Merlin's name are you doing here?"

"Well, there must have been an accident when I apparated home, as I was trying to get to the living room. Instead, I'm wet, fully clothed, and staring at my very beautiful, very naked wife in the shower," Harry replied, not missing a beat. "Besides, this makes it easier for me to kiss you after a long day."

"You don't need to say that twice," Hermione said, right before Harry moved in and kissed her. It was supposed to be a chaste kiss, or so Harry thought. Instead, to his surprise, Hermione's tongue appeared in his mouth, just as suddenly as he had appeared in the shower stall.

After a few minutes of heated kissing, Hermione pulled her mouth away, needing to catch her breath.

"You know, this wouldn't be so uncomfortable if you weren't fully dressed, Harry," Hermione said. Taking her hint, Harry pulled out his wand and muttered a Disappearing Charm on his clothes.

"Is that better, dear?"

Hermione took time to look Harry from head to toe. Between the feral gleam in his darkened green eyes, the playful smile on his face, and the fact that he was completely at attention, it was too much to ask her to respond to that question verbally. Instead, she threw her arms around him and returned to kissing him with as much fervor as she could muster.

Harry began to trace her sides, until he came up to her breasts. They were so soft, yet firm, and he could just spend his whole life touching them. As they were already as hard as rocks, it didn't toke much to get her to start gasping. Wanting more than just his hands, she forced his head away from her mouth and down to one of her nipples.

Taking the hint, Harry began to suck and nibble at the tip, which caused Hermione to throw her head back in a sigh of ecstasy. After giving both breasts a good ravishing, he pulled away, eliciting a moan from Hermione.

"Trust me, dear, you want this," he said as he sank to his knees before her and spread her thighs open before him.

Hermione gave a brief shout as Harry's lips first touched hers. Knowing exactly what she wanted, Harry began to swirl his tongue around her, occasionally entering her and tickling her on the inside. Just as Hermione thought she couldn't take any more, Harry moved his mouth and fastened it around her center, and he began to thrust two fingers into her, wriggling them around and causing sensations Hermione couldn't begin to explain, yet loved almost as much as she loved the man that was causing them right at that moment.

As Harry felt Hermione's hands fist in his hair, he began to work her harder. He knew it wouldn't be long until she came apart.

In fact, she lasted for another two seconds after Harry came to that conclusion. With a cry, she let lose, her cries reverberating in the shower stall.

As she came to, she realized that she was wrapped in Harry's arms again, kissing her face. The last orgasm was good, but she wanted to let go again, this time with Harry inside her.

"Harry, if you don't get inside me right now, I'll kill you on the spot."

Not needing to be asked twice, Harry leaned her up against the wall as she wrapped her legs around him. As he entered her, Hermione let out a sigh of completion. No matter how they did it, it always seemed perfect to her, simply because it was Harry.

Completion, though, was driven out of her mind when Harry started to move inside of her. Quickly, they set a bruising pace, but neither could feel the pain. The only thing they knew was the pleasure that came from being joined together.

It wasn't long before they came together, moaning each other's name as the water from the shower head began to get cold. As both of them came to their senses, they realized that they had run out of hot water. Without a word between them, Harry picked up his wand and muttered a heating charm.

"Thanks, Harry. I needed that."

"I did too, Hermione. Now, let's clean up before the heating charm wears off."

And Harry kissed her sweetly and reached for the soap.