Unofficial Portkey Archive

Competition by thephotoman
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Competition

thephotoman

James McCormick Normal James McCormick 1 1 2003-09-07T20:22:00Z 2003-09-07T20:23:00Z 1 984 5614 University of Houston 46 13 6585 10.2625 Clean Clean MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Competition

This one was one I wrote some time ago. It doesn't go out to anyone in particular, but I'm posting it because I recently discovered that it was indeed long enough.

--------------------------------------

Harry was in a competitive mood. He didn't know why, but he was. Unfortunately, the only person who was around was Hermione, and she had already beaten him at everything, and then some. She even managed to drink him under the table tonight. Since he had just come to, he didn't think he wanted another round with the booze.

"Hermione? Where are you?" Harry asked, slightly worried, as he couldn't see her.

"I'm right here, Harry. And I beat you again. You really need to learn how to handle your booze."

"Perhaps I should try something else to win at. There's got to be something at which I can beat you; after all, nobody's perfect." Harry said, somewhat desperately.

"I know, but I'm so close, it's scary," Hermione retorted. At this moment, Harry began to inspect her. She was lying: she was perfect. Absolutely perfect. It may have been the alcohol talking, but he wanted a piece of that perfection.

"Hermione, could you come here, please?" Harry asked, his voice getting a little throaty, sa his blood was beginning to leave his brain upon realizing how perfect his friend really was. Instead of replying verbally, she just laid down next to him. It wasn't long, though, before she saw that he was having a bit of a reaction to her.

'Wow', Hermione thought. "Is that your wand or are you just happy to see me?"

"Actually, Hermione, I've come up with another game," Harry said, his eyes getting darker. "Instead of trying to drink each other under the table, which doesn't feel too good, let's see who can make the other come first."

Hermione eyed him appraisingly, and then said, "All right, Harry. I'm in. However, I still don't think you're going to win."

Instead of retorting to her claim, Harry claimed her mouth in a heated fury. He was determined to unleash a decade of unresolved sexual tension, and as his tounge touched her tonsils, he grabbed her arse and ground his thigh into her, making her even more acutely aware of how turned on she made him.

Hermione was a bit shocked when she first felt Harry's arousal. On the one hand, this was her best friend whose cock was pressing itself into her as he explored her mouth, but on the other, she had wanted him, wanted this for a long time. And it appeared that Harry had too, and had finally decided to throw caution to the wind. His hands were already up her blouse, cuping her breasts, stroking them intently.

Harry had done it. He had driven her to that point where she had to get agressive. With one masive rip, his shirt was off him. With another, his pants too were no longer wearable and his boxers were gone. She had to drive him as wild as she was feeling.

"Whoa, Hermione. You need to be naked too for this to be a fair competition," Harry said. And with that, Hermione pulled his hands from her blouse and stepped away from him, giving him a wink.

"I need to be naked, eh? All right, then." And with that, she let her hair loose, and began to move for the buttons on her blouse. She began unbuttoning them from the top down, slowly and seductively, swaying and moving her hips, all the while keeping her eyes on him. After undoing the last button on her blouse, she went back and unhooked her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She then went back to her neglcted blouse, turned around, faced Harry again, this time looking over at her shoulder, and let her blouse fall to the floor, and bent foward so that Harry could ogle her rear and her red thong. She then reached back and undid her bra, throwing it to the floor, most of her body still facing away from Harry. She saw him now just trying to keep himself from taking care of his arousal himself.

"Are you ready for this?" Hermione asked. Before Harry could answer, she turned around and showed herself in all her glory to Harry. She then went right back to him and reclaimed his mouth and ground her hips against his. "Now, lay down, my Harry."

Harry did as hs was told, and Hermione slipped off her thong and on top of him facing the other direction, such that her mouth was almost on his cock and her folds were in his face. "Ready, set, go," Hermione said, and at once she took his cock into his mouth as he started to lick and tease her folds.

It was all that Harry could do to keep himself focused at the task at hand. Hermione's tongue, her teeth, her mouth, they were all so wonderful as they were wrapped around him, moving along him, stroking him. Suddenly, Hermione clinched his arse, causing him to buck up into her face. To retalliate, he did the same.

Hermione too almost completely lost her mind when Harry started working her. His tongue, stroking her center, probing her innermost parts, it was all so intense.

After about ten minutes of this, Harry began to feel that tingle in his spine that meant that he was close. He needed to stall to have a chance, but he couldn't. Before he knew what was going on, he clutched to her arse even harder and thrust into her mouth three times before coming into her, hard.

Hermione, though, was completely unaware of Harry's cum in her mouth. She hade come herself, and the competition ended in a tie.

After straightening themselves out, yet remaining on the floor, unclad, and Hermione atop Harry, they began to cuddle and kiss lightly. They tasted each other on their mouths, and suddenly had to have each other completely. So, without even so much as a nod or grunt, Harry rolled over Hermione and slid into her in one smooth, quick motion. The sensation was the best thing Harry had ever known. He was complete.

"Oh, Hermione," Harry groaned. "Why didn't we do this years ago?"

"I wish I knew, Harry. However, now that we're doing it, I don't know if I ever want to stop."

"Nor do I. Nor do I. All I know is that I've loved you all these years and haven't realized what the feelings meant until now." And with that, Harry pressed his lips to Hermione's, and began to thrust. This time, it took a bit longer, but after what seemed like a lifetime of the most pleasant thrusting and bucking, the most heavenly licking and nipping, the most wonderous kissing and petting, they both came simultaneously again.

After coming down again, Harry looked at Hermione. "You're beautiful, you know?"

"Yeah, but the competition was a tie," Hermione said.

"Tie? I don't think so. I think we both won, my love."

And they cuddled together, enjoying the sensation of each other.