Unofficial Portkey Archive

Special Investigations: Aurors Division by Kai_Lun_Mau
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Special Investigations: Aurors Division

Kai_Lun_Mau

AN: K just to clear up a few things I am british but my spell checker is american so if my language rolls back and forth thats why, as for Harry's magical powers they are gone if he was to wave a wand around nothing would happen. He still has his elemental abilities but those had nothing to do with his magical strength....and before anyone starts yelling about inconsistencies like the port key Hermione picked up, that was created by Dobby

This story is not so much a sequel as a continuation Gaia's champion along the lines of Episodes of a Tv show where the same characters are used but the story is different. While i do have a sequel planned it won't be for a while yet as I don't have any notes or guidelines done

Now on with the story.

Special Investigations: Aurors Division

By Kai Lun Mau

**************************

Prologue: Loss of a Friend

Fear gripped his body, terror ruled his mind and he ran, never in all his life had Neville Longbottom been so scared, not even Snape had caused this much terror in his life. He swiped his arm across his eyes trying to wipe the blood from them that ran down his face from the length gash in his scalp. It burned from the rain and the sweat that ran down his face, his lungs burned as he tried to cast his breath in ragged heaving gasps. He leaned against a tree for support trying to stay on his feet because he knew that if he fell down he would not be getting back up again.

Panic once again gripped his body as he heard the snap and rustle of bushes being parted and the sounds of running feet and with a terrified whimper he pushed himself away from the tree and started running deeper into the forest trying to leaving his pursuers in the distance.

*********

Blood...

Sweat...

Fear...

The preys stench filled its nostrils, so easy to track through the vegetation surrounding it....The scent hung in the air like a rainbow and it padded softly till its ears perked up at the sound of labored breathing and it's muscles bunched and it burst through the underbrush its hunger driving it on.

**********

"Oh god oh god oh god, please please I don't want to die." Nevilles pleas remained un- answered as he stumbled through the bushes trying to escape the terrible fate that was hunting him. He burst through a row of trees and skidding to a stop falling flat on his face scraping his hands and knees and he moaned in terror as he found himself looking at the edge of a cliff face and he could hear the sounds of the river at its base. Behind him he could hear the sounds of his pursuer and he came to a decision. He would take his chances with what was in front of him. Scrambling to his feet Neville back up a few feet and ran forward as fast as he could, behind him the bushes exploded and a dark shape leaped at him it's broken teeth snapping at his heels as Neville leapt from the cliff falling down into the abyss below.

**********

Anger.

Disappointment.

It's meal had escaped, the scent of its fear falling into the dark. Water it could smell the water and it growled before turning on it's heels and padded back the way it had come.

***********

Harry's eyes fluttered open in contentment as he lay there wrapped in cotton sheets basking in the sunlight that poured through the window. He smiled at the pleasant weight he felt draped across his chest. He lifted his head slightly and he stared down and the wild untamed hair of his partner and girlfriend Hermione Granger gently he ran his fingers down her spine enticing a shiver from her slumbering form and with an evil grin he slowly slipped the hand between her thighs and softly let his index finger graze lightly across her nub. She moaned softly arcing her back in pleasure as Harry lay there teasing her softly. Slowly guiding his finger around her sex and very softly pushing it in between her folds up to the second knuckle.

Hermione gasped at the feeling and she mewed softly as her eyes opened to meet her boyfriends intense emerald gaze. "You know you keep waking me up like this and we'll never get out of bed."

Harry just grinned evilly at her as he slowly slid his finger in a little deeper and starts to lightly drag his finger nail along her moist walls. "You say that like it's a bad thing."

Hermione didn't respond, her back arched as Harry lightly stroked her muscle wall and she purred almost before he growls and forced Harry down onto his back and quickly straddled his hips. She leaned down catching his mouth in a fierce kiss as she could feel his hardness pressing against her thigh. She raised her hips off of his and slowly pushed backwards feeling the tip of his cock slowly begin to part her moist folds. She moaned softly burying her face in the crook of his neck gently biting the curve of his shoulder as she felt his hands encircle her waist and slowly pull her down sheathing himself in liquid heat. Harry groaned a he lay there with Hermione rocking her hips sliding just slightly up and down his length. "I love you..."

Hermione flashed him a beautiful smile as she clenched around him. "I know..." Nothing else was said as nothing needed to be said between these two and Hermione quietly rode her lover with quiet whimpers and moans occasionally escaping past her lips.

Harry groaned at the feel of fitting so perfectly inside her, every action felt along his rigid shaft. More groans escaped his lips as he feels the pressure rising in his crotch and his fingers tightened on his slim waist as she started to ground down on him harder than before. Her whimpers and moans where more pronounced, she could feel her orgasm building with her belly and slowly spreading down through her body. She shuddered violently and collapsed on top of him her fingers digging into his flesh as waves of pleasure crashed through her and Harry couldn't hold back any longer his own orgasm bursting forth. Hermione moaned softly she felt him come inside her and she stretched across his chest and snuggled against him.

"Ahem."

The two yelped in fright and turned to find the source of the voice Hermione sliding off of the top of Harry onto the floor yelling in surprise scrabbling through her clothes for her wand.

"What have I told you Granger... CONSTANT VIGILANCE!"

TBC...