Unofficial Portkey Archive

Dreamscape by DigitalFeonix
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Dreamscape

DigitalFeonix

Harry starred through the window of his oasis and watched some kids play in the warm sun in the park across the street. He wondered why he couldn't just have a normal shagging dream like any other 16 year-old boy. Why did these dreams have to deal with his feelings that he had been trying so hard to suppress? He looked down at his empty mug, sighing as he realized he would have to venture down to the kitchen if wanted anymore butterbeer.

He turned around and saw her leaned against the archway at the top of the staircase. Her head was tilted against the cool stone, her arms clutching something to her chest. She was starring intently at him. He just stood there, trying hard not to look directly into her eyes.

"I knew I would find you here," she said after a few minutes. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your... getaway."

"Thank you, but what are you doing here?" He didn't mind, but he wanted to know.

"I came to bring you this, your birthday present." She handed him the package she had been clutching to her chest.

"I don't deserve gifts, not this year," he said as he tried to walk past her.

"Regardless of what you think, you do deserve them. Will you at least take mine because I think you need it instead?"

He hesitated at the top step. Not turning around he asked, "I need it?"

"Just open it and I'll explain."

He turned around and looked at the small gift in her outstretched arm, then into her pleading eyes. He couldn't resist her. "Alright."

"Why am I not surprised that you got me a book?" Harry asked as he took it and turned it over in his hand, trying to bring some levity to the situation.

"Just open it."

He ripped away the brightly colored paper and revealed an exquisitely bound, black leather book inside. On the cover was a finely embossed snitch leafed in gold. Along the side was a superb black quill neatly tucked in a loop designed for just such a task.

"It's a journal Harry. It's your journal. I know how you don't like to talk when things really start to bother you. If you won't talk to me or Ron, please write it down in your journal. That way you have an outlet for it. And I've charmed it so you don't worry about privacy. It's cross between the Marauder's Map and Riddle's old journal. Only those people who you want to share it with will be able to read it. But it will only work if you use that quill." She had come to stand next to him.

He opened it to the first page. Inside was a small inscription in Hermione's neat handwriting.

The Journal of Harry James Potter
great hero, greater seeker, best friend

Underneath was a picture of him and Hermione. He was in his Quidditch robes, holding a smiling Hermione in one arm and a fluttering snitch in his free hand. There was a huge crowd celebrating behind them. Harry ran his fingers across the surface of the picture.

"I got the picture from Collin. It's from third year, final match against Slytherin. You were so happy that you beat Malfoy and won the Cup when you caught -"

"-my snitch." The words slipped between his lips in a happy whisper. His eyes and fingers hovered on the Hermione in the picture.

She paused and then broke into a smile. Wrapping her arms around one of his, she said, "Yes. Yes you did Harry."

"Thank you 'Mione. You were right, I do need this."

"Then I'll leave you alone, so you can get some writing done." She slipped down the staircase as quietly as she had entered. Harry sat down at the small desk and began writing.

<>

Harry was drawn towards the sliver of light slicing into the darkness that he was standing in. The sound of his breathing was concealed by the pulsing music coming from the direction of the light. The smell of vanilla incense gave him courage to walk forward. He felt the stone floor under his bare feet. He carefully reached out and put a hand on the door. After a pause, he couldn't resist the lure anymore and pushed the door open and quickly stepped inside.

What he saw stopped him in his tracks. Hermione was lying on her bed wearing only a skimpy green pair of panties that perfectly complimented her skin. Her head was thrown back and her back arched in pleasure. She had one hand rubbing her exposed breasts, while her other was rubbing a vibrating orb along the moistened crotch of her panties. Harry's mouth fell open and his member instantly grew erect at the sight that was laid out before him.

Her eyes opened and she looked at him as if she had expected him to be there. A smile formed on her mouth. He watched as her eyes moved up and down his barely clad body, pausing on his obvious arousal. She licked her lips and started crawling across the large bed, stopping at the edge.

"Come here Harr-r-ry," she said, rolling the 'r' in his name in a seductive way. With her hair wild and bushy as ever, her on all fours, and the glint in her eyes Harry had the distinct impression that she was some kind of large predator cat, and he was her prey.

He couldn't stop his feet from moving him closer to her if he wanted to, and he didn't want to. He slowly edged his way to the bed, watching her stare intently upon his form. As he got closer she shifted he weight onto her legs and sat upright. When he was close enough, she reached out and captured his head with her hands and brought her mouth down upon his. Her tongue darted in and out of his mouth seeking its partner. He melted into the passionate embrace and intensified the kiss, the taste of her saliva mingling with his. His senses swirled around him, but he could feel his animalistic urges subside into something deeper. It must have had a similar effect on her, because the urgency seemed to leave her lips, but not her passion. He broke the kiss and gently pulled her head to one side. His mouth found her ear and gently suckled on her earlobe, then trailed kisses down her neck stopping at its crook. He inhaled deeply, filling his lungs with her scent. His nose registered the vanilla that he recognized as her shampoo, but new, hidden scents hit him. Cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and other spices he was familiar with but didn't know the name. Together with the essence that was uniquely her, they made a deliciously sweet concoction that made him hungry. He pressed her tighter against his skin as his mouth continued its explorations, his tongue flicking out to taste her skin, her essence.

He pushed her back onto the bed so she was lying down with him on top of her. Their hands began to roam each other's bodies in a frenzied dance. Moans and appreciative noises came repeatedly as they each found another pleasurable spot on the other's body. For Harry it was blur of skin brushing against sweaty, sensitive skin in a most pleasing manner. His hand found its way to the crotch of her saturated panties. He could feel the heat from her as he rubbed her through the thin fabric that he suddenly had to remove.

He moved so he could pull the only stitch of clothing off her skin. She lifted her hips as he pulled at the waistband of the infuriating cloth. He was greeted by the site of the most meticulously trimmed hair above her most delicate folds of skin. He paused briefly so he could plant a small kiss on the exposed skin that caused her to tremble before he completely removed her of the undergarment. He slid his hands back up her soft legs as he gently pried them apart. He paused for a moment to take in the beauty that was Hermione before leaning in and planting kisses on her inner thighs. The kisses moved higher and higher towards her forbidden fruit. His tongue was first to pierce the skin of the fruit, her juices flowing freely tasting sweet and spicy on his tongue. He explored every crevice, and fold with his tongue could reach while she wriggled and thrashed under the passionate suckling of his mouth, her cries of passion humming in his ears.

After a particularly strong shudder ripped through her body, she pulled him up her body and looked directly into his eyes. They were filled with emotions he didn't recognize, but filled him with desire.

"Harry," she said panting. "Take me. I'm within your grasp. Just reach out and take me."

He didn't have to be told twice. He ripped his broom-patterned boxers off his glistening body and lied back down on top of her. He instinctively knew where to put his rock hard member and slid it inside of her in one long, smooth stroke. Her eyes rolled back and her back arched off the mattress when he reached the hilt. Slowly he started moving back and forth in a rhythmic pattern that steadily quickened. She kept moaning his name and it drove him to keep pumping faster.

Suddenly he felt her whole body clench and her muscles squeeze down around him. He threw back his head as he felt himself explode within her. He collapsed on her, with his head on her heaving chest and arms wrapped around her. He could hear her heart beating rapidly and her breath move in and out of her lungs. He felt one of her hands on his head as fingers lazily ran through his hair. They laid there gathering their breath, holding onto each other.

After a few minutes she rolled over on top of him, smiling. He looked up at her hovering above him. A mischievous glint suddenly appeared in her eyes.

"Tag your it!" she cried with glee as she tapped his shoulder and bolted across the room.

A dumbstruck Harry watched a few seconds as her hair, golden in the firelight, fluttered around her as she ran, before he gave chase.