Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Potion No 2 by Mudbloodcaz
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Potion No 2

Mudbloodcaz

Love Potion No2

Harry Potter will never belong to me (damn shame) he'll and Hogwarts and everything else in the potter world belongs to JKR, plus I'm a student and can't afford to be sued.

I'd like to say a big massive thankies to Lauren who my beta and a massive Harry/Hermione fan.

I've fixed the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thingy

Enjoy

The wheel on Hermione's trolley which was carrying her Hogwarts luggage snapped off sending her belongings everywhere.

"Great" she whispered bending down. She was reaching for the large truck when she heard a voice.

"Let me help you with that" She looked up to find that her friend Harry Potter was standing next to her.

"Harry" she said jumping to her feet and breaking into a grin. Harry grinned back; still smiling she stepped forward and hugged him .

She could tell that he was shocked but was pleased when she felt him embrace her tightly.

"I've missed you Harry, you ever heard of sending an owl or two?! " Harry made a face

"I'm sorry the Dursleys wouldn't let me study let alone let Hedwig out of her cage." Harry said stepped gently out of the hug, "What happened," he said pointing down to the broken trolley

"It broke. That's muggle technology for you!"

"HARRY, HERMIONE" Ron yelled running up to them.

"Hey Ron," Hermione said extending her hand, Ron shook it and then turned to Harry.

"Has Sirius written to you at all. " He questioned him

"Not one single letter, I'm sure the Dursleys hid them or something?"

"Harry you've got to get out of that house." Ron exclaimed

"Tell me about it" Harry sighed to himself. "We better help Hermione with her stuff, we need to get to Platform 9 ¾ before the train leaves."

"Sure" Ron said, starting to help Harry move the large truck to Harry's own trolley.

As they both reached for the wand case their hands met, Hermione blushed and neither of them seemed to know what to do in this awkward situation. Luckily someone came to the rescue.

"Oh look it Scar Head and Mudblood" Malfoy exclaimed. Harry stumbled to his feet.

"Back off Malfoy" said Hermione menacingly

"Oh I'm so scared" Malfoy joked kicking the wand case away. Hermione glared at him and stepped further towards him, but Harry stopped her with a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't Hermione, he's not worth it." he said turning her away from Malfoy and towards Ron who was watching the whole thing.

Malfoy threw a dirty look at the backs of Harry and Hermione and walked away muttering something under his breath.

"Someone needs to shove a wand where..."

"Ron, don't! " Hermione said stopping him before he could say anything more. "We're going to be late." The three friends quickly packed the rest of Hermione's belongings on to Harry's trolley and together they went thought the wall to platform 9 ¾.

Platform 9¾ was hectic students where rushing about trying to find an empty train compartment and family members were hugging and crying. Harry watched in amusement as Neville Longbottom rushed back to his grandmother as she yelled at him for forgetting his toad.....again.

"Looks like Neville needs more Rememberballs" Ron remarked as the three made their way towards the end of the train. Luckily there was a empty compartment right at the back of the train. Harry flopped on the seat and sighed happily.

"In a few hours I'll be home."

Hermione smiled taking a seat by Harry. As she sat down she pulled something from out of her robes.

"I've got something for you Harry that you might like." She said handing him the small bundle of letters. Harry opened the first one; it was from his godfather Sirius. Harry broke into a large grin; he dropped the letters and pulled Hermione into a tight embrace.

"Thank you Hermione, you don't know how much this means to me. But why did he send them to your house." Harry said giving Hermione one last tight squeeze before letting her go.

"Er, Sirius thought it would be better if he send the letters to my house than to yours." Hermione stuttered feeling rather embarrassed, as Ron was looking at her strangely, having witness the hug.

Without warning, Hermione stood and left the carriage without a word. Harry watched her leave with a puzzled _expression

"What's up with you and Hermione?" Ron asked as the train pulled out the station

"I... I don't know what you mean." Harry stuttered; Ron rolled his eyes.

"You've both been hugging each other a lot." Harry shook his head.

"I was only saying thank you to for her keeping Sirius' letters." Ron laughed

"I bet you were. I doubt you would have hugged me if it was me who had given you the letter; anyway Hermione's being talking about you all Summer."

"What?" Harry asked quite startled, Ron grinned.

"I think she's got a crush on you Harry." Ron said smiling as he saw his best friend blush. Suddenly there was a cry of pain from the direction Hermione had left. Both Harry and Ron jumped to their feet and rushed out into the train's corridor, only to find Hermione lying on the ground holding her left hand with Malfoy standing over her with a wicked grin on his face.

"That will teach you to get in my way Mudblood!" he said drawing back to kick her.

"Don't even think about it Malfoy! " Harry said rushing up to Malfoy. He pushed him away from Hermione and bent down to help her to feet.

"Harry watch out! " Ron yelled as Malfoy ploughed into Harry knocking him to the ground.

"What the heck do you think you doing Scarhead? You can't just go around pushing people! Wait 'till Snape hears that you've been pushing me about." Harry glared at Malfoy as he helped Hermione to her feet.

"Wait 'till Dumbledore finds out that you've were going to kick a fellow Hogwarts student! Malfoy you won't get away with this!" Malfoy shook his head and raised his fist to hit Harry, but Harry was faster. He punched Malfoy squarely on the nose sending him reeling to the floor. Malfoy hit the floor hard, whimpering he stood up on shaking legs holding his nose with one hand.

"We're not finished Potter!"


With that he left the carriage. Harry looked down at Hermione only to find that she had fainted.

Coming soon Chapter Two