Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Potion No 2 by Mudbloodcaz
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Potion No 2

Mudbloodcaz

Yeah Second Chapter

Thankies to Lauren
and thankies to everyone who reviwed my fic I love you all

Harry looked down at Hermione with concern. Actually, it was more like with fear.

"Hermione" he called gently trying to rouse her, but he couldn't.

"Go get some help Ron, I'll take her back to the carriage."

Ron nodded and raced off. Trying to be as gentle as he could, Harry carried Hermione to the carriage. He tenderly laid her down on one of the seats and sat back on his heels. He was scared and didn't know what to do, he had never had a girl faint on him before. He stared at her, willing her to come around and tell him that she was okay. He was worried for Hermione. He looked at the damage that Malfoy had done to her hand. It was bruised and by the look of it one of her fingers was broken. Harry's eyes narrowed, he wasn't going to let Malfoy get away with this. Suddenly Hermione made a noise. Harry turned around to find that she was coming around. She blinked, confused to find herself lying on the seat with Harry hovering over her with a look of concern on his face.

"Hermione are you okay?" he said helping her to sit up. She nodded and winced as she tried to flex her injured hand. Harry sat down beside her.

"What happened?" he asked

"I was trying to go thought into the next carriage when Malfoy appeared. I got my hand caught as he was opening the door, and then he pushed me down and that's when you and Ron came along." Hermione looked around the compartment.

"Where is Ron anyway?" she asked Harry

"Gone to get some help, he should be back soon. Hermione we've got tell Dumbledore about Malfoy and what he's done to you." But Hermione was shaking her head.

"You punched him Harry! He'll report you too! What did you do it for?"

"I wanted to get him back for hurting you, Hermione! You're my friend and I care about you. " Harry said, reaching out and cupping her face with his palm. She smiled gently and lent her face against his hand.

The compartment door opened, making Harry drop his hand and Hermione scooted to end of the row of seats.

Harry looked up at the carriage's doorway to find Ginny standing there looking strangly at him and Hermione.

"Hiya Ginny" Harry said standing up, Ginny stared at Harry again.

"I... I..." she stuttered

"Ginny what's wrong? " Hermione said standing up and walking towards the youngest Weasley. Without warning Ginny turned around and raced out the carriage, nearly knocking down Ron who was heading back to the carriage, the witch who pushed the trolley following behind.

"What's wrong Ginny?!" Ron called after her.

"What's up with her?" he asked Harry as they stepped into the carriage

"I don't know." Harry said shrugging his shoulders.

Ginny ran into the small toilet, slamming the door behind her, she lent against it, resting her head on the door. As she got her breath back she remembered what she had seen in the carriage - Harry touching Hermione's cheek, with what seemed a look of love in his eyes. Did this mean that he and Hermione were seeing each other? Ginny didn't think that they were, she would of heard about it from Ron.... but what if Ron didn't know? What if Harry and Hermione were keeping it secret? Ginny shook her head, she didn't want to think about it but it still hurt to know what Harry liked someone else other than her.

Chapter three soon