Unofficial Portkey Archive

Surprise, Surprise by Gaya Hriive
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Surprise, Surprise

Gaya Hriive

The last six months of Harry and Hermione's lives had been the best either of them had ever experienced. Their wedding went off without a hitch, beautiful and intimate, with only a few of their most valued friends and family. The ceremony had been held at Hogwarts shortly after their graduation. The honeymoon was spectacular, to say the least. Harry had arranged for them to spend a month in Rome, the Caribbean, and the United States. Hermione had particularly enjoyed the trip to the States, where they stayed in New York, Los Angeles, and went on a road trip across the country. One of her favorite memories was when they traveled through a city in South Carolina called Florence. The rental car had broken down and they were stranded there for a few days. What seemed to be hopeless situation turned into a wonderful time when they met and American witch named Ashly; they stayed in her home the duration of their trip and had an exquisite time indeed.

Now they were home in their country house on the outskirts of London which they shared with Ron and his girlfriend Annie. They were all incredibly happy which was good considering that Harry, Ron, and Hermione did not really know how to live without each other. Annie was a wonderful addition, and was a very skilled witch, almost rivaling Hermione, almost. Upon their arrival home, Harry and Hermione had both gone back to their jobs, both having professorships at Hogwarts. Harry was naturally the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, the best in Hogwarts history, and had been so for almost 2 years. Hermione had taken over Professor McGonagall's position as the Transfiguration professor. Minerva had taken over the Headmistress position when Albus Dumbledore retired after Voldemort's defeat.

After a particularly long day at work, Harry and Hermione returned home, opening the door to the enticing smell of Annie's cooking. They both sat their bags inside the door, and hung their cloaks on the coat hook beside the foyer inn table.

"Annie that smells marvelous, I can't wait to eat!" Hermione called into the kitchen. She turned to Harry, who was looking very tired and hugged him long and hard. He smelled like the faint remnants of soap and a slight scent of cologne lingered on his robes.

"Long day for you too?" She asked softly, her head cradled into his chest as he held her tightly.

"Incredibly. We started the Curses today. There are some exceptionally gifted kids in there, but there are also some who I hope never have to defend themselves against Dark Magic."

"Ah, well you are an excellent teacher, dear; I don't doubt that you will have them all in tip top shape by end of term." She smiled, looking into Harry's green eyes. They sparkled with a look that he only ever gave her. It was his love and appreciation of her that she saw in those eyes daily, but not once did she ever not enjoy seeing it there. He bent down and kissed her, gently at first, then more forcefully. It was almost needy, but Hermione was familiar with that kiss by now. They broke apart and she tugged on his tie, a mischievous look in her brown eyes.

"Say, Mr. Potter, we have some time before dinner, what say we make good use of it?"

Harry grinned widely, nodding his head in agreement.

"I declare, Mrs. Potter that is the best idea that I have heard all day." Hermione pecked him quickly on the cheek and turned, sprinting up the stairs. When she got to the top, Harry was still on the bottom landing looking up at her, smiling.

"Why the delay? Are you coming up today?" she was breathing slightly heavy from her dash up the stairs.

"Oh, I'll be right up, I am just thinking of all the things I am going to do to you."

"Well you better hurry up. We should work up our appetites for supper."

With that Harry was up the stairs in three bounds, and downstairs, the slamming of the door could be heard.

Hermione was already half naked as Harry slammed the door behind him. He quickly tore off his tie, shoes, shirt and pants, leaving him in nothing more than his boxers and glasses. Hermione looked up at him from the bed in her underwear, a seductive smile on her face. She beckoned him come with a quick motion of her index finger, and before she knew it, he was on top of her on the soft king size bed.

At first, they weren't really sure how the rest of the clothes came off, the only important part was that there were no more physical obstacles standing between them. Harry kissed Hermione ferociously, pinning her to the bed. He kissed her neck, her shoulder, working his way down to her breast. She arched her back as he licked his way back up to her open mouth where he kissed her so forcefully it seemed as though he were trying to swallow her face. She kissed him back, equally as rough, and grabbed his shoulders, flipping him over onto his back. She stared at him for a second, both of them breathing heavily, and with one swift motion she was on top of him. The feeling of him inside of her never ceased to amaze Hermione. They had sex regularly, practically daily, but it was never quite the same twice. The physical pleasure she received from him was great, but what amazed her even still was the spiritual pleasure that came from their love making. They had an intense, unbreakable bond that showed itself most potently when they were having sex.

Hermione arched her back a little and as she began forcefully rotating her hips, a moan of pleasure escaped Harry's lips. As much as she loved everything they did together, she most loved hearing him moan and say her name. It brought a sense of control to her; she felt she could please him in every way possible. She continued to gyrate and Harry moved to meet her. Soon they were moving in rhythm together, never missing a beat. Their moans and cries filled the large room, and it seemed as though their pleasure would never end.

Downstairs, Ron entered the kitchen laughing. Harry and Hermione's screams had penetrated almost the entire house. He walked over to Annie, who was at the stove stirring some kind of sauce. She turned to him grinning.

"I suppose we should delay dinner for a while."


-->