Unofficial Portkey Archive

Things Could Get Better by H_HrFan
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Things Could Get Better

H_HrFan

Lessons

"We really gotta get rid of this thing," Harry said as he made a feeble attempt to get his tie out of Hermione's hand and into his own.

"Oh, no," she cried, her voice wobbling for effect. "This is staying until I say it can go. Besides, you've got bigger worries."


Harry quirked an eyebrow and looked at her with a challenging gaze and his trademark smirk. "Oh, really? And what, pray tell, might those be?"

Hermione pressed her weight against him and flipped him onto his back. She smiled coyly from where she now sat, straddling his stomach. "Well, Mr. Potter, you have lessons, do you not?" she asked in her most authoritative tone.

Harry scooted backwards towards the head of the bed and propped the pillow up so he could see her better. "And?" he said casually.

"And?" Hermione repeated, trying her best to sound offended. "Sounds to me like you're not serious about your studies." She grabbed hold of his tie and began to weave it in and out of her fingers as she watched him.

"Believe me, I'm serious," Harry replied, looking from her to his tie and back up again. "Just not worried, is all. Haven't you figured it out yet, professor? You can't scare me. As a result…," he raised his hands out to the side and widened his eyes, "…no worries."

Hermione took a tighter hold on the tie and hand over hand she lowered herself until she was only inches from his face. "I'd be scared, Mr. Potter," she hissed. "I'd be very scared."

Harry swallowed hard while trying to keep his demeanor cool and casual. "Nope," he squeaked. He cleared his throat. "No worries."

Hermione laughed. "Yeah, so I see. And hear, by the way. Don't think that squeak escaped notice. She leaned down and captured his bottom lip with her teeth, causing sharp pinpricks of pain and excitement to shoot down his arms and legs. She bit down ever-so-slightly, then released it and backed an inch away to look into his eyes. "Very afraid," she warned.

Harry gulped, then quickly recovered his composure. "Kiss me," he said, his voice husky.

"No," she said, shaking her head. "Time for lesson number one."

"Should I take notes?"

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Only if you want to waste time writing."

"Mental notes it is, then."

Hermione chuckled and slid down his waist until she straddled his groin. She wiggled until his erection was positioned comfortably between her folds.

"Ahh!" he moaned softly, bucking lightly against her.

"That's a great start. And to think, we've barely even begun." She wiggled against him again, causing his hips to rise against her once more. "Now, for Tarzan, you have to do that same noise just a little louder, and at a higher pitch. Oh, and hold it a little longer."

"Is that all?" Harry asked, trying his best to sound both insolent and impatient. "What's my incentive?"

"Looking for incentives already, are we? It's no wonder you couldn't pay attention in class. Just like then, your incentive comes at the end. Just trust me when I say that you'll be pleased with your reward."

"One question."

"Shoot."

"Is the incentive worth my giving you what you want right now?"

"What would be the fun in that?"

"Point taken. Carry on."

"Oh, well, thank you. Now, let's see how much of lesson one you've learned," she stated. She reached between them and rested her hand on the underside of his cock. She began to move her hips up and down in time with movement of her hand.

Harry could feel how hot she was for him and combined with the feel of her hand on his cock he feared she might just drive him to the brink of insanity before the night was through. How the hell have we not done this before? he wondered in a brief moment of clarity. She increased the pace and his moan became louder and longer.

Her movements stopped abruptly and she smiled down on him. Harry's breathing was erratic when he raised his head to stare at her in wide-eyed disbelief. "What'd you stop for?" he demanded.

"Well, you passed lesson one," she replied, shrugging her shoulders. "Time for lesson two."

Harry dropped his head to the pillow. "Bloody hell, Hermione. Can we just cut to the final lesson please? I don't think I can do this. Especially if you stop and start like that."

Hermione laid down on him. "No worries, remember?" she said softly. She sat up and smiled down on him as though she'd just met him on the street. "Ready now?" she asked in an overly bright tone.

Harry turned his head and groaned. "Yes, professor," he sighed. One look at the mischievousness in her eyes and Harry steeled himself for what was to come.

Hermione felt him tense beneath her and she flexed her thighs, giving him a squeeze of reassurance. "You're not scared, are you, Mr. Potter?" she teased.

Harry bucked beneath her, trying to get her to fall against him so he could kiss her and start his own brand of torture.

Hermione bucked with him and let out a long, low laugh. "I can ride the bull, Harry. You can't get rid of me that easily."

Harry stared at her for a moment and decided that two could play at this game. He folded his arms behind his head and gave her a challenging stare which she clearly interpreted as meaning, "bring it on."

Hermione leaned down over him again and whispered, "I like a good challenge, Harry. If it's like this the first time we do it, what do you think it'll be like the next time?" She nipped his ear with her teeth before rising and staring down at him again, one eyebrow raised questioningly.

"You sure there's going to be a next time?" he asked smugly.

Hermione slid down his legs and laid down, her knees around his ankles. "You tell me," she replied feeling just as smug as Harry appeared to be. At Harry's silence she continued. "Now, for lesson two."

She settled against him, her breasts surrounding his erection. "You have the first lesson down very well. I'll give you an `O' for that. Next, you'll be adding additional sounds to what you've already learned." She sang the note for him, gesturing with her hand as the next four notes rose and fell. "So it's aaaaaaeeeiiiiiiiaaaaa. Let's see how well you do."

She began by rubbing her breasts along his the length of his erection. She could hear the sound of air being pulled in sharply through tightly clenched teeth, but Harry was emitting no sounds even similar to those he was `supposed' to be learning. She ceased her movements and looked up at him. "Time for discipline, Mr. Potter?" she asked coyly.

Harry closed his eyes and laid his head back on the pillow. "Whatever you say, professor," he said wearily. All he wanted was to grab her by the hair and ram into her. As much as he wanted to think he could take it slow, the things that she was doing made it perfectly clear to him that he wouldn't.

Hermione scooted down and in one fell swoop pulled his erection into her mouth. She couldn't keep herself from laughing at Harry's shocked cry and without pulling her mouth away, she began to conduct his cry with one hand in the air.

Harry wanted to laugh at this silly, sexy Hermione and her little love game, but the feel of her mouth surrounding him was fogging his brain, and he was finding it difficult to find a coherent thought anywhere. Finally, he decided he'd had enough; he needed to feel more of her before he exploded. He was never much for lessons anyway, and this one was far less tolerable than any past lesson had ever been. More exciting? Oh hell, yes! More tolerable? No way!

He sat up as far as he could and reached down in a half-hearted attempt to touch her shoulder. "Hermione, come here," he said brusquely, falling back against the bed, but fighting to keep his head up to look at her.

She raised her eyes and shook her head. Slowly she pulled her mouth off him. "Do you have any idea how good you taste?" she asked, her mouth surrounding him once more.

Harry chuckled. "Not…not a contortionist," a sharp intake of breath followed by a quick release escaped him, "no, Hermione. How could I…bloody hell," he groaned, falling back against the mattress, "possibly know…. Forget it. Would you just…would you come here, please?"

Hermione smiled and raked her teeth up the length of his sensitive flesh before removing her mouth completely. She nipped and licked and suckled her way up his chest until her face was barely an inch away. "You rang?"

Before she knew what was happening Harry wrapped his arm around the back of her head and pulled her in for a hot, wild, skin-melting kiss. Hermione's insides began to burn with a need that, up until then, had been tempered by her light-hearted game playing.

"Holy…." She backed away from him for a much-needed gulp of air. "How…the hell did you…learn to do that?" she stammered between breaths.

Harry chuckled. "If the lessons are over, I'll show you that I can do a helluva lot more than that."

"So can I," she said, staring him down. She rose to her feet, her knees bent above him. She placed one hand between her legs to open herself for him, her other hand held his erection. "Let me show you."

The next thing Harry felt was the glorious warmth of Hermione surrounding him. He put his hands in the air, his elbows on the mattress for support. Hermione placed her hands in his and used them as leverage as she wiggled her way down from the tip of his cock until he was buried to the hilt within her. Harry's hips pounded up as Hermione went down, their rhythm set quickly like seasoned lovers.

"Why…did we wait…so long for this?" he stammered between cries of pure, unadulterated pleasure.

Hermione, unable to answer, cried out in response. "Ahh! Harry!" she yelled.

Harry managed to get his hands from under hers and to wrap his arms around her waist so he could flip them over. When she lay beneath him, her eyes closed in ecstasy, he pulled out of her and scooted away from her. "Wha…?" she groaned, struggling to rise up to look at him. "Ohhhhh!" she cried shakily the moment she felt Harry's tongue against her clit.

"My turn," he said, peering at her over her stomach. He teased and tantalized her with his fingers and his tongue and his teeth until Hermione thought sure she would explode from the pure excitement of it.

"Harry, please," she begged. "Give me more."

Harry wrapped his arms around the back of her knees, then lifted her legs before thrusting into her. "Oh…ahh…" a sharp intake of breath through gritted teeth, "Harry, I'm…holy mother of…. AHH!" She began to buck wildly against him, her body jerking uncontrollably upward just prior to and throughout her release.

Harry released her legs and fell against her, stifling her screams with his mouth. One…two…three more thrusts and he ended the kiss with his own cry and explosive release. He thrust into her over and over as wave after wave passed through him. Harry dropped his head to her shoulder, the weight of his body heavy on her as he lay there, spent.

After a few minutes of labored breathing, Harry reluctantly rolled off her and onto his back. "That was…amazing," he said, feeling as though his word of choice was not quite adequate enough to describe what had just happened between them.

Hermione took a deep, shaky breath in an effort to slow her racing heart. She closed her eyes and willed herself to relax. She'd never experienced anything even remotely as hot and mind-blowing as what they'd just experienced. She had no idea it would be quite that good…she had no idea anything could be that good. "I knew it would be," she said, turning her head and smiling smugly at him.

Harry rolled onto his side to face her. "Oh, really? Been thinking about this, have you?"

Hermione wrapped his tie around her hand and pulled him closer. "What do you think?" she said, looking directly into his eyes before sharing with him another passion-filled, heart-pounding kiss.

"I think we oughta think about doing this again," he replied.

"Do you now?" she said, drawing her head back and looking at him questioningly. "So now you're sure there's going to be a next time, are you?"

"Just one question."

"Shoot."

"You ever heard of Eartha Kitt?" he asked. "She does this meowing thing that-"

All thoughts were banished from his mind as Hermione yanked his tie and released a growl that would surely have put even the great Eartha Kitt to shame.

"Oh, so you do know her," he said, dropping his head to kiss her.

She smiled and looked at him curiously. "I do," she replied, raising an eyebrow in question. "I just wonder … how do you?"

"Storytime is over right now," he said, pulling her hips until they're flush against his. "Let's just take this one nice and slow."

"Kinda like the tortoise and hare…."

By the time they were through that night, neither could remember the stories they'd planned to share but both were sure there'd be plenty of opportunities for more.


-->