Unofficial Portkey Archive

Caught Off Guard:Hooligan of Hogwarts/A Hooligan Among Us by Island Girl
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Caught Off Guard:Hooligan of Hogwarts/A Hooligan Among Us

Island Girl

July 2nd, 2011

HOOLIGAN UPDATE!

Five years is entirely TOO LONG for a story to languish, unfinished.

I am working on Hooligan, at this very moment, and aim to have the story finished by the end of the summer.

I could tell you that the reason why this story has been so woefully neglected is because I've become a published author (Another Way, Prey for Closure, by Nancy J Gaffney, Eternal Press and on Amazon - Kindle and Print!). While that is a reason, it's no excuse for my lack of attention to Hooligan.

There should be three more chapters. There are two more pranks to reveal and then Harry, Hermione, Ron, Luna, Ginny and everyone else will be off to the ball - and the Hooligan will be revealed!

Now, here's my way of saying `sorry' for being so horrible! How about an opportunity to win a free book? Identify 3 clues as to why you believe the Hooligan is a certain character. Leave your thoughts in the `review' box. I'll pick a winner! How fun is that?

Of course, for those who are just discovering/re-discovering this story, you've GOT to let me know what you think - typos, run-on sentences, and over-wordiness as well!

Happy Reading!

Island Girl

aka

Nancy J Gaffney, Hooligan and Writer and Novelist

-->