Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Party Thower: Back in Hogwarts by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Party Thower: Back in Hogwarts

Harry85

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. JK Rowling does.

A/N: I enjoyed so much writing the first one, and I thought it needed closure, so here me again with the sequel. Hope you'll enjoy.

The Party Thrower: Back in Hogwarts

Chapter One

"Adieu, Hogwarts"

(Harry's POV)

After the Hawaiian party I threw before leaving Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry once and for all had finished and all the students had finally gone to sleep a bit (it was three in the morning), I remained on the shore of the lake with my new girlfriend, Hermione Granger.

As you all know, I chased her all the last semester and had to overcome her boyfriend's attempt to ruin me, that is the reason why in the end I had to graduate. But Mione had managed to make me see real life was outside Hogwarts, so I would have graduated all the same, I think. Maybe not so hastily, though.

Well, now, enough with this flashback thing. Time to go on…

(Third Person POV)

"Cent for your thoughts?" Hermione said, after Harry had been silent for some time.

"What? Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about what I'll do in my future"

"And what would that be?" she asked

"I don't bloody know!" he said, upset. "I need to figure it out"

"Well, then maybe it's better if I leave you alone to your thoughts" she said, a bit hurt by his snappish tone. She stood up and moved to walk away, but he grabbed her by her wrist.

"Please, don't" he said softly. "I'm sorry for being upset. It's just that I'm scared"

She sat back near him, wrapping her arms around him.

"Well, it's kind of normal. Everyone is a bit scared once they graduate. Real life is a big mystery at that point. But if you care for my opinion, you should try and follow your skills. I mean, you graduated, you've great talent for leisure, that's what you can do the best. You should follow that path. On the other hand, you seem to have great talent for vanquishing Dark Wizards too, so maybe you could consider an Auror career. And you can play Quidditch very well as a Seeker, although I've seen better Keepers in my life, so you could go professional" she said to him. "Well, actually, it is kind of confusing…you've three different paths in front of you

"I know" he said, returning her hug and pulling her closer. "But I don't think I'll play professional Quidditch. I mean, I love the game, but it brings you too much attention and I already have that" he said. "Auror career…now, that's fascinating, but I think I've had my fair share of encounters with dark wizards, so I guess I should try and enter the leisure field"

"I think that's a good idea" Hermione replied.

"By the way, thanks Mione" he said softly.

"For what?" she asked, looking him in the eye.

"Because you saved me" he said, sincerely.

She blushed. "I couldn't really let you get wasted" she whispered.

"And I am really grateful for that" he said before claiming her lips in a sweet kiss.

"It's a shame the night has to end" she said wistfully. "I think it's really time we get some sleep"

"Hey! It's my last night here! You could at least give me the honour of passing the rest of it in my dorm" he said her, feigning to be hurt by her words.

She smiled playfully at him.

"Somehow I doubt we would get much sleep that way, Mr. Potter. But I think I'll take up your offer"

He grinned at her, then stood up and swiftly took her in his arms, starting to carry her.

"Harry! What are you doing?" she asked giggling.

"I'm bringing you up there" he said.

She shook her head and then rested it on his chest.

Few minutes later they were into the room. He laid her on his bed.

"Here you are, milady" he said bowing.

"Well, but I kind of feel lonely here in this bed. We need someone keeping me company. Maybe we could call Draco?" she said, teasing him.

He tensed.

"Harry, relax. Just kidding. Come here" she said, patting the spot near her.

He did, releasing a breath.

As soon as he was there, she kissed him hungrily.

He answered the kiss with the same passion, pulling her on his lap and searching for the strings keeping her bikini top in place.

He soon started fumbling with them with his hands, still in full lip lock with her.

Finally he managed to loose the knot and made the material slide down.

Then he started caressing the sides of her breasts. "My, you're gorgeous" he whispered huskily.

Soon all their clothing was discarded on the floor.

He took one nipple in his mouth, flicking his tongue around it, while with his hand he fondled the other.

She moaned and arched to push her breasts more into him, and he eagerly continued his ministrations.

Then he started sliding down, kissing his way to her crotch.

He started caressing her folds, searching for her flesh nub. Once he found it, he caressed it, licked it with his tongue, making her go crazy.

Soon she came violently, shuddering.

She was by now totally damp, so he entered her.

After some time, they came together.

In the afterglow, they cuddled together under the sheets, her head on his chest and his arm draped over her back to keep her there.

"I knew we wouldn't get much sleep if we came here" she said sleepily.

"Well, I don't regret it. Do you?" he asked, a trace of fear in his voice.

"Not at all. I love you, Harry" she said.

"I love you too, Mione"

And with that they fell asleep.

Next morning, he woke up with a weight on his chest.

He smiled remembering the previous night, and started caressing her head.

Soon he felt her shifting, so he looked down just to find himself drowning in her chocolate eyes. The same happened to her, she felt like melting every time she looked in his green pools.

"Good morning, sexy" he said, smiling.

"Good morning, handsome" she replied, then kissed him on the tip of his nose. "We better get out of bed, we've to leave soon" she said then, pushing the sheets away and walking toward the bathroom.

Harry simply stared at her, naked in all her glory.

Finally he managed to speak again.

"Yeah, better get going. I want to give one last look at this place. It means so much for me" he said, wistfully.

"I know, Harry. That's why I'll come with you in your tour" she said smiling. "You don't mind if I borrow this, do you?" she said, showing him a t-shirt of his own.

"No, please, be my guest" he said.

"Ok. We'll have this tour, we'll say hello to our friends, and then we'll go to my parents' house"

Harry, who was pouring them pumpkin juice, turned so hastily it splashed on the floor.

"Your parent's house?" he asked surprised.

"Oh, Merlin. I forgot to tell you. My mother recommended me to bring you over again as soon as possible, and I thought this was the best occasion" she said, sheepishly.

"So you were only half joking when you teased me about having to attend a party with her…" he said.

"Yeah, well, they enjoyed your company a lot. "Never laughed so much from my university days" my father said"

"Well, ok. Let's get ready then" he said, putting his best trousers on.

Soon they were out of his room. He took her hand and they walked the corridor to the Sick Guy room.

Harry knocked.

"Hey, Sick. How are you doing today?"

"Great, Harry. That nasty violet colour of my hair vanished" he said opening the door. But he had red stains all over his arms.

"Hem, you may want to do something for your arms" Mione suggested while they walked away.

Next they entered the Quidditch pitch.

"This was where our first date was" Harry remembered fondly.

"Hey! That was not a date, it was an interview!"

"That turned out to be our first date, since we are now together" he replied nonchalantly, draping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her close.

"You're terrible" she said laughing.

"And you love me for that"

"Yeah, I definitely do"

Everywhere they would go, crowds of students would cheer him.

"I'm going to miss this place. And I'm going to miss you" he said when they were finally heading for saying hello to the professors.

A couple hours later, Harry was ready to leave the college. All the students and the professors were there to farewell him.

They had bought him a graduation present, as a thank you for the great time he gave them with his parties. It was a Firebolt 2005.

"Well, evidently you lot hope I'm gonna play Quidditch" Harry said, amused. "However, now that I have this, I want to donate my old Firebolt to Hogwarts School. In its own way, it is part of the history of this place too. And I would like for my old room to be assigned to my friend Ron till he stays here".

He then hugged Ron manly. "Mate, our ways are parting. Hope to see you soon again, and try to keep in touch, ok?" his friend said.

"Of course I will. And keep an eye on Neville for me till he stays here, ok?"

They then all cheered him while he and Mione mounted the train, and then it left.

Hours later they were at Hermione's house.

Harry parked in front of it, then they rang the bell.

Her mother Helen opened.

"Hermione! Harry! You're here" she said, smiling. "Please, come in"

And so they did. All afternoon they stayed there or in the garden chatting, and Harry felt nothing of the tense atmosphere he felt when he was there the first time. Of course there was no Draco trying to make him fall now…

"Hey, Harry. Is that broom yours?" Helen asked.

"Yeah, it's mine. I've just been given it by the students population as a farewell gift. Left my old one there as a gift to the school"

"I wish I could fly. I mean, it has to be so wonderful to be able to be up in the air.." Robert said wistfully.

"So, Mum, I have big news for you" Hermione said at one point.

"And what would that be?" her mother asked.

"Well, first of all, after ten years at Hogwarts, Harry finally graduated with outstanding marks…"

"That's great, son" her father said. "So, what are you going to do now?"

"I think I'll try to create my own business in the leisure field. I mean, back in school I was cherished for the parties I threw, so I'll try to put this talent of mine at work" Harry said, sipping cold Muggle beer.

"Now, with the second new," Hermione said, then looked at him, "Harry and I are now together" she announced proudly.

"Oh, that's great. I always thought you needed someone more, how to say, "alive" than Draco, darling" he mother said, appreciatively.

"Well, now I know that too" Hermione said, entwining fingers with Harry and exchanging loving glances with him.

When dinner time was nearing, Harry thought it was time for him to go.

"Mione, you and your parents have been wonderful today. However I think I better go, so I can start this thing about business faster, I need to get information on what to do…" he said rambling, that was not a thing he usually did.

"No way!" she protested. "You're sleeping here tonight" Hermione ended with commanding tone. "Besides, it's not safe to fly by night"

Harry didn't protest. In reality he had hoped she would want for him to stay, but he didn't want to seem too invasive.

So, after dinner they chatted nicely some more, then Hermione showed him his room.

"My own is at the end of the corridor, while my parents' is on the lower floor" she said

"This was some information I could have lived without, you know. How do you expect me to sleep tonight, knowing you're just few meters away?" he said, pulling her close.

"I don't know, as I won't be able myself" she said kissing him.

"Goodnight, Harry" she said then.

"Goodnight, Mione"

But truthful to her words, she that night wasn't able to sleep. She was so excited that she and Harry were together and that her parents liked him so much…

Eventually, she got out of bed and quietly walked to his room. He'd left the door ajar, so she entered without making noise.

"I knew you would come" he said, startling her. She had thought he was asleep.

"Well, since you didn't…" she said, pretending to be offended.

He patted the spot near him. "Come here"

She entered the bed. "No funny business tough, ok?"

"Ok" he said. So they cuddled all night, content of just being near each other.

Finally, next morning, the feared moment came. After a good breakfast, Harry left.

After a sad goodbye to Hermione and her parents, and some tears from her, he chose to Apparate to Diagon Alley.

Once there, he entered Gringott's and waited till a consultant would be free to receive him..

Alicia Spinnet, who had gone to Hogwarts with him, was the one he could speak with.

"Harry! Long time I didn't see you. What brings you here?" she said pleasantly.

She had started her work there a couple years before, and in few time had become one of the most valued bank personnel.

"Hi, Alicia. You won't believe it, but I finally graduated"

"And what has happened to make you do so?" she asked, curious. Harry's fame as a party thrower had become big almost as the one as the Boy-Who-Lived.

"Well, let's say someone made me see I was just hiding"

"I see. You've found a special girl who stole your heart" she said knowingly.

"You can very well say that. However, back to business, I'm here because I thought maybe you could give me some advice. I mean, I've graduated now, but I don't know very well what to do. I was thinking about opening a business in the leisure field. After all, that's one of my best talents"

So they discussed some projects together all day.

Then Alicia took him to have lunch together and catch up on old times.

While eating, they kept valuating Harry's ideas too.

"I think your idea could attract lots of people, really. Unfortunately, it would need so much money that before you can earn something from that, it would take at least ten years. That's not the way business works. However, I agree with you that you should stay in the field, as you've proven you're gifted for that. Maybe you could try opening a simple party liaison office, or employing in some Muggle holidays villages. They always search for people able to entertain their clients, and even if you had probably hoped something better for you, you can't deny that it's a start. You may raise some money and then open your own business as you wish"

So he started searching for a place as entertainer in holidays villages, and left to go in Italy. He had been hired by a Valtur village in Sardinia. Months passed, and all summer he was busy there, unable to go back to England.

In the meantime, at Hogwarts…

Hermione was attending another school year there. This would be her last one, before graduating, if everything went well.

Draco was still there, as his last exam, thanks to her vengeance, had gone badly for him, and so he still needed to take it before graduating and being able to find a job as an Healer.

He took that as a sign that he could try and win her back. So he started searching for her, and being polite, and all. He often asked her out.

One day, she accepted his invite. She wanted to clear the field once and for all.

"Herms, I'm so glad you accepted my invite. I see you're already starting to forget that Potter asshole and realising I'm better for you"

She didn't even sat at the table in the Three Broomsticks.

"No, Draco. I'm here just to tell you clearly that I've got a boyfriend, and you should simply go to hell with your whole Delta Iota Kappa association" she said, then walked away.

"I hope the git will learn his lesson" she muttered while walking back to her room.

On the way she met Ron.

"Hey, Hermione. What's happened to make you so upset?"

"Oh, nothing. Just Draco trying to woo me…" she said rolling her eyes.

"That guy never gives up, eh? Better Harry doesn't know of this, or he may be able to come back here and organise some wicked prank…"

"Draco isn't worth Harry's attention. He's more important things to do. Last time I heard from him, he was in Italy doing great on his job"

"So he decided to open his business there?"

"Oh, no. At the bank they suggested him it was too big a thing to do right now, and he needed some money first, so counselled him to get hired as an entertainer in holiday villages. He's in Sardinia now"

"I heard they have great sea there"

"Yeah, they do. I've been there once when I was a little girl. But what are you doing out at this time?"

"Just roaming around, since I got bored to be closed in the room"

"I see. Well, goodnight, Ron"

"'Night, Hermione. And if Draco troubles you, just let me know, ok?" he said walking away. "I'll be glad to prank him in Harry's name"

She nodded, then walked away to her room a bit sadly. Thinking of Harry had made her realise how much she really missed him.


-->