Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Party Thower: Back in Hogwarts by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Party Thower: Back in Hogwarts

Harry85

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. JK Rowling does.

AN: Thanks for the reviews, they means a lot to me. In this one the old Harry comes back, at least in part. Please, leave a comment, it means lots to me.

Chapter Three

"Genius At Work"

That same day in the evening Nev brought him a detailed situation of all clubs in the school.

The worst situation was the one of the Muggle Athletics team, both male and female.

"Ok, guys. Let's start from this one" Harry said.

He explained them how he wanted the party to be.

Next morning, they woke quite early, and Harry started sending owls for the party. He booked a broad place in Hogsmeade, as he counted lots of people to come. Then he made arrangements with the strip club, the "Veela Burrow", to send over some of the girls, and that was an hard enough task since the owner remembered very well the "Tutor in Topless" thing. However in the end he gave the ok. Some of his best girls would be there.

In the meantime Nev was contacting people for the banners and the drinks.

Finally, music was arranged.

When it was all planned, Ron, Harry and Nev relaxed in their "flat".

"Harry, mate, I've a little doubts on this. I mean, the Athletics team needs funds, and what we have planned is not a fundraiser, but a party" Nev said.

"I know, but they also need new members. In this way we make them have fun, then we announce who they have to thank for that, and so they'll see that the Athletics team can provide them fun. So new members will come. Plus at the end of the party we will check for donations. This way we can have two results with one event"

"Harry, let me tell you this. You're a genius" Ron said, sipping a Butterbeer.

"Well, I don't know about the genius thing, but I know it feels good doing this again. I simply love this place and I would do anything for it" he said, then checked his watch. "Right now, however, I've to go and pick Hermione up to have lunch together, so see you later guys"

Ron rolled his eyes. "See you around, Harry. Although I doubt we'll see you before dinner"

"Hey, I've got four months of absence to make up for" Harry defended himself, closing the door behind himself.

While Nev and Ron passed the afternoon advertising the party and checking everything was all right, Harry and Hermione first had lunch at a take away in the village with pizza and Butterbeer, and she asked him about his new job.

"Well, this morning with the guys we planned the party for the Athletics team, as we saw that's the worst situation, and if I know them they are preparing everything right now. There will be lots of people, I hope at least…hope you're happy, since that's a club you're into too"

"Yeah, that's great. It would make me sad seeing it close. However, Harry, the simple fact you organised it will attire there all the students of the school…well apart the DIKs" she said, trying to high his spirits. She knew for the first time after the prophecy he was feeling a great responsibility upon him. Again.

"I very well hope they won't show themselves. Not to be mean toward your ex boyfriend, but trying to have me expelled was really a low blow…by the way, how come he's the "perfect student" but has not graduated?" Harry asked.

"Well, let's say he got a punishment for his behaviour..." she said mischievously winking at him.

"Mione!" Harry said, laughing. "I've been a bad influence on you, haven't I?"

"Not too much. And that balances the good influence I've been on you" she said.

"Guess his parents have not been too happy with him" Harry chuckled.

"I don't think so. Would you like to keep me company this afternoon while I write a story for the newspaper?"

"Won't that distract you?" he asked.

"Nah, plus I've mostly written it, just need a check and adding some things…"

"And about what is the story? One of my favourite "Hermione Granger style" pieces?"

"You see, after the last great story on you, my boss gave me liberty to write anything. So now I'm writing a story about House Elves revolts in the centuries"

"Sounds interesting. Hope that won't cause the ones here to rebel, as there are at least one hundred" he teased her.

"Very funny. Maybe it wasn't so good an idea to invite you there. After all you didn't invite me to the party…"

Harry couldn't believe she just said that.

"Mione! Do I really need to invite you? You know you're welcome! Bloody hell, you're my girlfriend!"

"Harry, I was just fucking with you" she said, giggling. "You should have seen your face…"

He relaxed. "You know, if I think how was my life just few months ago, being with you now seems a dream. And you must admit you learned how to enjoy life too…"

"Yeah. I can't deny that. I was happy with my life the way it was before I met you, but now I can't believe how I could have lived that way. You know what? I think I started fancying you that fateful night Draco invited you at my home"

"How come?"

"Well, he intended for you to come there and exit crushed by my parents, their friends and his snide remarks. But you managed to turn the tables and bring in the open a side of my family I didn't know. When I entered the lounge and found all of them reunited around you laughing and playing, I couldn't help to think that maybe something like that was in me too, and you could help me bring it out. As it has indeed happened" she said, looking lovingly in his eyes.

"So we may say that we have to thank Draco if we are together now. Unbelievable" Harry said.

"Yeah. Maybe thanking him is a bit too much after what he did, or tried to do, to you, but it's evident he unwillingly helped"

They had finally reached the "Hogwarts Prophet" so she let them in.

For a couple hours they were there, then Harry left.

"Love, I really need to go now. Need to check on the party preparative. I'll see you later there, ok?"

"Of course" she said, blowing him a kiss and continuing her work, a grin plastered on her face.

She had never been this happy.

He was feeling the same when he reached the place the party was to be held. And as predicted, his friends had not been inactive.

Tribal banners were hung on the walls, music was already playing, even if just as a background, the drinks bottles were being placed in the bar…

"Hey, lover boy. Glad to see you made it. If this the effort you put in the work, just doing some calls, we can do that on our own" Ron said, teasing him.

"Ron, you very well know that it's MY name that makes everyone move to give us the best" Harry replied, bragging a little.

"Hear him! Mr. "I'm-The-Best-On-This-World"!" the redhead said playfully.

"Well, that's true, isn't it?" Harry replied casually, approaching Nev to check the invitation list.

"Hey, mate. The "Snatch Pics Continuously" have confirmed their attendance, as all the clubs you organised a party for last time. We're gonna be packed tonight!"

"Great, Nev. Ron, you'll be outside checking the entrance, and this time try to not be distracted by girls hitting on you, ok?" Harry said, remembering what had happened previous semester.

"You can't let that slip, can you?" Ron said rolling his eyes.

Harry ignored him. Time passed, and people started coming. In few time, the party was on full swing.

He grew nervous as Hermione hadn't come yet.

Finally she arrived, a red Muggle dress clutching her body perfectly. Spaghetti straps held it on her shoulders. She slowly made her way toward him.

"You look sexy tonight. Waiting for someone special?" Harry said, smiling at her.

"Actually, yes. A certain green-eyed boy who has a particular talent in throwing parties…"

"Oh, I see. And who would that be?" he said, feigning to be deep in thought. "Hey, are you waiting for me? Because it would be super!" he said then.

"I think so too" she said, claiming his lips with her own.

The night was a blast. Everyone enjoyed it.

Finally the time of wrapping its end came.

"Thanks to all of you that have come. Hope you enjoyed this night that has been offered by the Muggle Athletics teams, male and female. Now, for the ones of you that would like to join the team, there are desks near the exit on the right where you can sign in. For those of you who want to make donations, there's a desk on the left of the doors" Harry announced.

Soon lots of people went signing in and making donations.

At the end of the night, they checked the results. They had raised 2000 Galleons and found totally 25 new members for the two teams.

"This has been a great success" Nev commented while he and his friends were going back to their room.

"Yeah, it definitely has been" Ron said. "Harry? What do you think of it?"

"Well, I'm pretty satisfied of it, I must admit. Hope the next will be so successful too"

Once there, Nev walked Hanna to her room, while Hermione and Harry set for a walk in the grounds.

"You've been avoiding me a bit tonight" she suddenly said.

"Yeah, I know. Wanna know why?"

"Of course. There's something wrong?" she asked.

"No way. It's just that this dress you're wearing tonight makes me want to do you naughty things, and we couldn't do that in the middle of a crowded party, could we?" he said, winking at her.

She blushed. "I hoped you would feel like that" she whispered. "I certainly did"

"However, now that we are alone, we can do what we want, don't we?"

"Not here, though" she chastised him, who was already pulling her close.

"Tease" he said, taking her by the hand. "Let's go to my room then"

"I can agree with that" she said, following him. "By the way, do you plan to report the party results to Snape?"

"I don't know. Maybe, or maybe not. I'll see how I feel tomorrow"

"I think you should" she said.

"I know. It's just that after years of hostility, I still can't bring myself to believe we are on civil terms"

Soon they were in his bedroom. Nev and Ron had their internal door closed, almost if they had been predicting what was going to happen.

Soon Harry and Hermione discarded their clothes and entered his bed, where they made love twice that night.

Then they cuddled together, falling asleep. "I really love this girl" Harry thought just before darkness took him.

Next morning, Harry reached Snape's office once again.

"Potter, what are you doing here?" Snape asked him.

"I've got something to tell you" Harry said.

"Come on, I've got lesson in few minutes" the man grumbled. Harry followed him.

"Probably you know yesterday night I threw a party for the Athletics teams…"

"Yeah, all school was talking about that" the man said, rolling his eyes.

"Well, just wanted to let you know that it was a complete success. The teams are safe both on the financial point of view and the members one"

"I knew you were perfect for the role, son" Snape said, smiling. "Just keep it going and we'll be back tour old levels by the end of the semester. Don't forget to respect your boundaries, though"

"I won't. However, I don't know if you know that, but it wasn't my fault last time. Not completely, though"

"Oh, I know of Mr. Malfoy's cunning scheme to frame you. I read the "Hogwarts Prophet" too, you know…" the man said, entering the class where his students were already waiting for him.

In those same days, at the Delta Iota Kappa association…

"So I heard that he's been hired to be the "official entertainer" of the school" Goyle said.

"Seems this place can't live without that asshole…" Draco spat angrily. "Well, since we cannot send him away from here, we must think of something else to erase that virus"

And so they stayed long time thinking but coming up with nothing.

Late that evening, a stunning girl entered their common room.

"Hi, Goyle, Draco" she said.

"Hi, Fleur" Draco muttered sourly. "Can you leave us alone, please?" he said impolitely then, seeing she was going to seat in front of them.

"Ok. Just know that if you need anything, I'll do it, ok?" she said sweetly, walking away.

They looked at each other. An evil idea had just occurred to their minds.

"This time the cancer won't know what has hit him" Draco said evilly. " We just have to wait the right occasion…"

Meantime, in Harry's dorm…

"So, guys, we need to prepare the plans for saving this other club, the Arithmancy one, and the parties for the Quidditch team which's won three matches in a row reaching the top of the league rankings and for the Herbology Association" Harry said.

"Right. I think a classical members raiser can do for the Arithmancy club" Nev suggested.

"I think that too, Nev. We need someone to take the part Millicent Bulstrode did for the Divination one, though"

"Why don't you do it yourself?" Ron blurted out.

Harry looked at him.

"I mean, you don't know the subject, so you could be the guinea pig and contemporarily present it to the audience"

Harry thought about it for some time, pacing.

"I like it. But we need to work on that to define it better. As for the Quidditch team, I was thinking we may give them some kind of "Rave Party". Those guys love that kind of things" he said, sitting once again.

"Hey, guys. Meeting pause" Hermione and Hanna said, coming into the room together. "We've brought you lot something to eat"

"That's very thoughtful of you, girls. Please, take a seat and let's eat all together" Harry said.

"Hey, why do I have to be always the lonely one?" Ron protested.

"Because you don't want to find yourself a serious girlfriend, maybe?" Nev said.

"That's not good reason" Ron mumbled grabbing one tuna sandwich.

Later, Harry walked Hermione back to her dorm.

They chitchatted along the way, oblivious of Draco spying on them.

"Take what you can now, loser, as you'll be soon out of the game" he muttered walking away.

Harry kissed her goodnight, then walked back to his room, happy as he could be.

Few days later, the Arithmancy Association member raiser was on show. In their common room lots of students were packed.

"Hello to you, fellows" Ron said in the microphone. "As you know we're here to day to save the Arithmancy club. I know many of you don't like the subject, and I can understand. But maybe that's because you don't know it very well. So you might want to try it before discarding it. Without your help, though, this is going to waste and you'll never be able to try it. So, if the King of Hogwarts, Harry Potter, has the guts to work with them in front of you, when he's never done anything in his life about it, you can't cower and let this club die!" he ended, looking at Harry, who was entering followed by the members of the club, for reassurance.

"You're doing great" he mouthed to his best mate. Then he glanced at the crowd, and immediately spotted the brown eyes he was searching for.

She was there, looking lovingly at him. That was all he needed.

They started discussing, and everyone could see Harry didn't understand a thing of that. But that didn't matter, because they were crazy for him all the same, and cheered him all the time.

Finally it came down to collecting the donations.

Harry was a bit sceptical that his performance could have helped their cause, but it did. 15 new members were gained.

When he reported that to Snape, the professor was glad to tell him that some new students had already booked their place there for the next year. The new he was back there was spreading, and even people from outside the town knew him and wanted to study in Hogwarts.

Harry smiled at the praise. "This place means so much to me, I'm glad I can help"

Then it was time for the Quidditch team to be cheered, and the party was outstanding, as usual. The grounds of the school were crowded and hard rock music was playing at high volume, with some tamer songs from the Weird Sisters too. Harry and Hermione danced to the beat rhythm along with Nev, Hanna and Ron.

Now and then Harry would leave the group to check everything was alright. The experience of the previous year had made him more attentive about safety in his parties.

And then, the Herbology Association celebrated their one-hundred years existence. It was a party with big plants near the walls, other hung on them, and now and then they would change to show different figures with accurate disposing of their leaves. Usually they were nude women or something sex related anyhow. But that would have been dull if it was all the party had to offer.

Dancers were there too, and lots of alcohol and music. As at the "Snatch Pics Continuously" party, here too Harry had to shake the members of the association before the party ended and they remained without what they really wanted. Girls.

He introduced some beautiful chicks to them, and left them at that, revolving his attention to his sexy girlfriend, dressed, as all the others, with costumes representing flowers and exotic plants.

"Hey, have you seen a certain brown haired girl, top journalist for the school newspaper, with amazing chocolate eyes?" he asked approaching her from behind.

"No, I don't think so" she said, turning. "But if you want, I can keep you company till you find her…" she said seductively.

Harry felt his groin tighten. "That would be nice of you" he said, before crushing his lips on hers.

Months later…

Almost all the clubs of the school that needed his help had already been saved. The school year was nearing its closure, and now the biggest event had to be organised.

Trying to promote submissions for the next year, Harry had been assigned the task to throw an huge party to be remembered in the whole Wizarding World.

"Guys, this is huge. I think we should take all the help we can find, or we are not going to make it in time" Harry said to his friends during a meeting for planning the party.

He had taken his role in the school with the maximum professionalism, and so every party was preceded by a meeting like in big industries.

So next day announcements that recruitment was being done for preparing the party were done. Draco and the Deltas heard them too.

"It's our chance" he said, triumphant, that afternoon. "Fleur, go to try and be accepted in the party organisation. Goyle, come with me. We've business to attend"

So the blonde girl walked to the line for the auditions.

Many of the candidates were rejected, many others accepted. Finally her moment came.

"Hello, I'm Fleur Delacour" she said as seductively as she could turning the Veela charm she had from her grandmother on.

"Pleased to meet you" Harry said, bored and completely unaffected by the charm. That would be the ninth girl trying to hit on him that afternoon. However she seemed quite capable, so they included her in the party committee.

Few days later, they had been working hard as usual. It was now nine in the evening, so they should catch dinner.

Despite the first impression, Fleur had managed to get Harry's attention thanks to her hard work. He thought she deserved a little treat, so he took her out for dinner as they were the last two people remained on the party setting. Even Nev and Ron had gone away.

They chatted nicely at the Three Broomsticks, and sometimes Fleur would giggle to something Harry whispered her, just to not let the whole place hear him.

Then she got some dirt on her cheek.

"Hey, you got something there" he said.

"Where?" she asked, touching her left cheek, but very well knowing the dirt was on the other one.

"Not there" he said, then reached to brush it off with his finger. "Here".

"Thanks" she said.

"You're welcome" he said, continuing eating his meal.

Then they left. He, as a good gentleman would do, asked her if she wanted for him to accompany her, while walking toward the castle. She accepted, then took his hand. He turned, upset by the gesture, to tell her off, but as soon as he did that, she stood on her tiptoes kissing him and flinging her arms around his neck.

He hastily pushed her away, but not swiftly enough.

A photographer of the "Hogwarts Prophet" had followed them all night, and snatched pictures of the most "intimate" moments. And managed to get the kiss in the exact moment their bodies were still touching, and not showing him pushing her away.

Then he ran back to the school to print them.

Next morning, he brought them to Draco.


-->