Unofficial Portkey Archive

URST by JanieB
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

URST

JanieB

Author's Note

And now, time for a little RST dear readers…enjoy.

URST

By JanieB

Chapter Six: "RST"

Ron unwittingly stole the spotlight from the birthday boy (Dean didn't really mind because he's such a nice Wizard), regaling everyone with hilarious anecdotes of Harry and Hermione's "journey to love" as Luna sweetly put it. Everyone was enthralled by any story that involved The Chosen One and his chosen one.

`More like journey to bed, you mean!' muttered Ron in Luna's ear, earning himself a swipe on the arm accompanied by a lecture about being romantic and nice.

`I think it's soooo romantic,' sighed Ginny a little later, sitting down next to Dean.

`What? Harry and Hermione?'

`Uh huh. Don't you?'

`More like soooo inevitable if you ask me!'

Meanwhile, the two people who were the hot topics of the evening at Dean's party had Apparated home where they were feeling pretty hot themselves…

********** ********** ********** **********

After Apparating back to their living room, Harry immediately put Anti-Apparition Charms around the house just in case Ron changed his mind about staying at Luna's that night; he wouldn't allow any interruptions, not this night. No way.

Standing behind the couch, facing one another and just inches apart having Apparated together, Harry and Hermione were smiling helplessly at each other, their hands loosely linked between them.

`We're someplace else now,' Hermione reminded him. Those damn butterflies must've been hiding in some corner of her stomach and breeding because it felt as though there were tens of thousands of them battling it out inside her. I'm going to sleep with Harry, she thought wildly. He's going to make love to me - we're going to make love. I can hardly believe it. But I can hardly wait, either…

`We are,' Harry agreed, `but we're not yet where we need to be.' Adrenalin surged through Harry as he dropped Hermione's hands and bent to scoop her into his arms. He was so ready for this - so ready to show her how much he loved her and wanted her. He Apparated them to his room, his heart swelling with victory because he held everything he would ever need to he happy right there in his arms and she was smiling at him, her eyes luminous with love and trust - and intoxicating desire.

Once in his room, Harry set Hermione gently on her feet, smiling as he watched her gaze move to the ceiling, her gaze widening in surprise.

`You like it?' he asked proudly, turning to look up at the ceiling of his room which he'd charmed to look like the sky outside. Being a summer's night, it was a clear, dark sky with stars sharply defined, twinkling almost knowingly in their set positions. It was just perfectly romantic…

`It's just amazing! How did you do it?'

`Not so hard when you know how. Reminds me of home.'

`Of Hogwarts.' Not a question, a statement of fact.

Harry nodded. `My only home. Until now.'

`And now?' Hermione's gaze returned to Harry's face and she couldn't help herself, she lifted her hand and ran it through his hair - something she'd wanted to do for so long now.

`Now, you're my home. Wherever you - we - are, will be home.'

Hermione glanced up once more at the starry ceiling.

`It's beautiful!' she whispered, her gaze returning to Harry.

`You are beautiful, Hermione,' said Harry, his expression serious as he brought his hands up to cup her face. Hermione wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing into him. She could feel the evidence of his desire for her; he could see hers for him in the depths of those luminous golden brown eyes he loved.

He covered her mouth with his, tenderly at first but very quickly his hunger for her drove him to thrust his tongue into her mouth, one hand dropping to her lower back as he pushed into her. His desperate longing and lust for her were uppermost in his thoughts and his mind, body and soul were committed to the physical expression of love that lay ahead of them.

Harry had slowly moved them backwards to his bed where they were now both lying on their sides, still fully clothed, their arms around each other and their legs entwined, kissing deeply and passionately. Hermione found the proof of Harry's desire for her unavoidable - and intoxicating. She wanted him, as she'd never wanted any other man. She could feel the innate yearning of her body - its' need and overwhelming hunger for a man - this man.

But she had to tell him.

Harry's lips were feverishly kissing the length of her neck as his hands roamed over every wonderful, delicious curve of the woman he loved, instinctively seeking those parts that would elicit the most pleasurable sounds just for him; it was then that she managed to gasp out what she needed to tell him.

`Harry?'

`Hermione…' his voice was ragged with desire and Hermione, almost delirious with her own overwhelming lust for this man, came close to not telling him.

`Harry - I've never -' oh God! He'd found her very taut nipple through her clothes and was gently squeezing it and rolling it - Hermione could hardly speak for the sensations this sent through her whole body `- this is -' sweet mother of Merlin! How could she think, let alone talk, when he was doing that! Harry had trailed his hand down her back, over the curve of her hip and was running his fingers inside the low band of her pants, slowly back and forth, teasingly just above where she so avidly desired his touch. `Harry, please!'

Harry raised his head from the crook of her neck where he'd been alternatively kissing and sucking, slowly and seductively. As their eyes met, Hermione felt her head spin at the sheer intensity of his lust for her, clearly visible in his striking green gaze.

`Please what, my love?' Harry's voice was a hoarse whisper.

`I think you should know that…' Hermione, faced with a fully sexually aroused man who didn't question his partner's ability to join him in this erotic journey they'd embarked upon, wondered momentarily about the wisdom of telling him. But since she couldn't lie to him, not even by omission, she continued, `…I've never done this before…' her voice trailed off as she watched him, holding his gaze so that she could read his reaction.

`What did you say?' rasped Harry, frowning slightly as he struggled to comprehend the meaning of her words.

Hermione took a deep shuddering breath. `I've never made love to a man. Before now. Before you.'

This information was quickly digested and as the magnitude of it hit home, Harry pushed himself up to a sitting position, turning and dropping his legs over the side of the bed; Hermione quickly moved to kneel beside him, draping her arms around his shoulders.

Harry turned and looked at her and she could see the astonishment in his eyes. She smiled, arching one eyebrow as she said, `Is it so surprising?'

With all her knowledge and wisdom and cleverness she'd never given herself to anyone - hadn't wanted to give herself to any of the few "boyfriends" she'd had. But here, now, she was Harry's - and no one else's.

Harry turned towards her, lifting one leg from the floor, bending it across in front of him; Hermione kept her arms around his shoulders as he grasped her waist and pulled her closer so that she was now sitting beside him with her legs bent to one side.

`Do you know,' he leant forward and kissed her softly, `that I never gave it any thought.' He kissed her again. `It wouldn't have mattered to me if you'd had another lover, but -' another kiss, `- the fact that you haven't, that I will be the first man to make love to you -' another, longer, kiss `- is something so precious that I don't have the words for it.'

`So I haven't frightened you off?' she asked, a mischievous sparkle in her eyes, relief in her voice.

`God, no!' laughed Harry, pulling her to him and rolling them both over so that they were lying facing each other once more. `I have never been this hard for so long in my life. You've been killing me!'

Harry's smile left his face as Hermione's hand moved down his body until he could feel it resting on his still achingly hard erection.

`Feels very much alive to me,' she said softly.

Harry couldn't speak, so he kissed her instead, pulling her against him, her hand still trapped between them, the movement of her fingers against him driving him half crazy.

`Harry, get up,' whispered Hermione as she pulled back a little.

`What?'

`Get up!'

Harry groaned. `This better be good.' This was going to be very uncomfortable in his current condition.

Hermione stood up after him, moving in very close. She smiled up at him and then he felt her fingers on the buttons of his shirt; she was undoing them.

His breathing became more rapid as he realised what she was doing: she was undressing him.

`Hermione…'

`It would've been downright silly, not to mention a little difficult, to undress lying down.'

Harry couldn't help but chuckle.

`Merlin's beard! No one but you, Hermione…' He didn't need to finish. He couldn't, anyway, because she'd just pushed his shirt off, letting it drop to the floor and now she was undoing his jeans which once more brought her fingers into tenuous, tantalising contact with his still throbbing erection.

He automatically stepped out of his jeans as they fell, kicking them aside.

`So - boxers.'

`What?' Harry felt as though he'd said that way too much that evening.

Hermione's fingers danced lightly over his stomach and chest as though she wanted to make sure she touched every inch of him.

`We girls always wonder. Boxers or briefs?'

`You do?'

`Not any more.' She wrapped one hand around his neck and pulled his head down so that she could kiss him, then other hand once more moving down to curl around his hard member through his black, silk boxers. Harry groaned into her mouth, one hand lost in her hair, the other running down the curve of her back before cupping her bum, his fingers digging gently into her.

Their lips parted slightly and Harry said, `You keep doing that.'

`What?'

`Touching me.'

`You don't like it?'

`Of course I like it! I'm just -'

`Surprised?' Hermione sounded amused.

`Since you've never -'

`But this is you, Harry, and me. Somehow it just seems natural. You want me to stop?'

Harry smiled against her lips. `Evil witch - don't you dare!'

In answer, Hermione's fingers tightened around him forcing a low, harsh sound from Harry. Then suddenly the delicious pressure was gone and Harry opened his eyes. Hermione stepped back just a little and grasping the bottom hem of her top, pulled it off, dropping it on the floor.

`I like touching you,' she said in softly husky voice. `You feel good.' She pulled the zipper in the side of her pants down, still looking at him. `And that's for me, isn't it?' Her words had barely registered since most of Harry's attention was on what she was doing and how she looked rather than what she was saying. She was wearing a creamy, lacy concoction of a bra - a low cut one. Then as she pushed her pants off, he saw the matching g-string. He felt light headed as it hit him he was finally going to see all those "hidden bits" that had haunted his every dream for weeks now. Then he realised she'd asked a question and lifted his eyes to meet hers. She looked both amused and pleased; she could see her very obvious effect on him.

`What?' He'd said it again.

Hermione reached behind her for her bra clasp. `I said, that's for me, isn't it?' She momentarily looked down at the bulge in his boxers.

Luckily he realised what she meant before she dropped her bra on top of the clothing spread on the floor and he managed a very hoarse, `Yes,' before she bent down and took off her g-string, after which he was no longer capable of speech. He quickly removed his boxers and taking her hand, pulled her back to the bed with him. His hands, lips and eyes spoke for him - his hands were everywhere, gently feeling their way over every inch of her, his lips never leaving her skin for more than a second and every time she looked into his eyes she saw a world of tender, loving longing in them.

Hermione was squirming delectably beneath him when Harry suddenly rolled to one side and propped himself up on one elbow.

`Harry!' Hermione's soft cry held mild distress at the loss of all those pleasurable sensations.

`Sssh. Close your eyes.'

Hermione did as she was told, gasping softly when she felt first, his mouth on her nipple and secondly, his fingers slowly brushing over the small triangle of curls, then running along the sensual dampness of the crevice beneath before slowly pushing two fingers into her wet warmth, the pad of his thumb seeking the hard, sensitive little nub that, when he found it, caused Hermione's back to arch, her hands reaching up above her head to grasp the black, wrought iron bed-head. She gave herself up to the exquisite sensations coursing through her, realising dimly that Harry was doing this for her because this was her first time.

Harry didn't stop the insistent circling and rubbing with his thumb nor let up his attention to Hermione's nipple and when he felt she was close to climaxing, he lifted his head and watched her through a haze of love and lust - this woman, his lover - his life - as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed through her; dragging his name from the depths of her being as she came.

When her breathing slowed and she became still, Harry gently withdrew his fingers and spread his hand on her lower stomach, pushing his other hand beneath her shoulders to clasp her neck, massaging it gently before lifting her head and kissing her tenderly.

Hermione brought her hands to his face; tears glistened in her eyes as she smiled at him. `That was just - so - I don't have the words for it,' she ended, using his words.

He grinned at her, his hand moving up over her stomach to cup her breast, kneading gently, his thumb playing with the nipple, making it taut once more.

`Just tell me you love me,' he whispered.

`I love you,' she whispered back, then kissed him again, bringing her hands down, using them to urge him to move - to roll on top of her; he did so willingly, Hermione wrapping her legs around him. She was amazed at how right and just plain bloody wonderful it felt to have him between her legs and she told him so.

He held himself up on his elbows, gazing at her. `Are you all right? I mean - are you sure -'

Hermione knew what he meant. `Harry, it's fine - this is what I want - with you - I'm absolutely certain.' She could feel the hard length of him between them and manoeuvred herself, lifting her hips slightly until she could feel the end of his penis pressing against her still wet entrance. She pushed her hips up so that he entered her just a little. Harry moaned, burying his head in the crook of her neck.

`Harry, please, look at me,' she asked softly.

He lifted his head and looked into her eyes. `You watched me, let me watch you.' She ran her hands down his back and spread her hands over his arse, lifting her hips a little more. Harry moaned again, lifting his head, his eyes closing. He wondered if she could know the enormity of the effort needed for him to not just thrust himself into her - it was taking every ounce of self-control that he had. He'd never before had to do this so slowly.

Hermione pressed down with her hands and he slid a little further into her. God in heaven! She was so damn tight and hot and wet and - and then he felt it, that internal obstruction. He looked down at her again. She knew it too. He saw a tiny flicker of fear in her eyes, then it was gone. He heard her whisper, `Make me yours, Harry,' just as she pulled him into her, tightening her legs around him at the same time.

He heard her gasp in pain and froze, torn between his desperate need for release and his deep-seated desire to protect her. But he was now buried in her all the way and he knew he wouldn't be capable of keeping still for very much longer - and then she whispered again, `Don't stop! Please!' and he was free to follow his instinctive need to thrust. He looked down at her - she was gazing up at him, then she looked down between them, Harry straightening his arms so that they both watch as he repeatedly plunged into her. Hermione thought it was one of the most erotic things she'd ever seen - until Harry pushed into her hard, one last time, and his whole body stiffened as the strongest orgasm he'd ever had ripped through him. It gave her the most incredible feeling knowing she had brought him to this - had given him this pleasure.

He collapsed back on to his elbows almost immediately afterwards, but managed to keep his weight off her. Hermione's hands were moving possessively up and down his back as she lightly kissed his face, everywhere, murmuring his name and telling him over and over she loved him.

Then he kissed her again, long and hard. When he lifted his head he smiled down at her.

`That was the single most - best - damn it, no words for it again!'

Hermione smiled up at him just before Harry rolled onto his back, pulling her to him, her head resting in the crook of his neck, his hand idly playing with her hair. She had her arm across his chest and he wrapped the fingers of his other hand around it, both in a cocoon of happy contentment.

`Did I tell you I love you?'

`No,' said Hermione, smiling into his neck.

`I do, you know. More than I thought it was possible to love anyone.'

`I know exactly what you mean, because that's how I feel.'

`You will marry me, won't you?'

`One day.'

`Thank you.'

`You're welcome. Harry?'

`Mmmm?'

`We're going to do this again, soon, aren't we?'

`Oh, yes.'

`Good.'

Harry turned his head and kissed the top of her head. `I love you, Hermione.'

`I love you, Harry.'

********** ********** ********** **********

Ron kissed Luna goodnight and Apparated home; he'd decided against staying at her flat, mainly because her father was staying with her for the week and he'd much rather sleep in his own bed than on Luna's couch. He got a rather nasty shock when he found himself standing outside his front door instead of in the living room.

Funny. Had he done something wrong?

He tried again, picturing the living room.

He opened his eyes to the sight of the front door.

What the hell's going on?

He lifted his hand to knock on the door when it dawned on him.

Anti-Apparition Charms. It had to be Harry's doing.

He chuckled, shaking his head. Of course, you prat! he told himself. So - finally! Hallelujah! He punched the air before Apparating to the Burrow. He'd surprise his mum and dad - who were fast asleep - in the morning. Looks like I get to spend the night with that noisy old ghoul in the atticlucky me. At least I won't have to put up with those two being such idiots any longer.

As he settled under the covers in his boyhood bed he suddenly groaned. Merlin! Now instead of them acting like prize prats and great gits, I'll have to bloody well put up with them snogging and smooching and carrying on all over the place! Bloody hell! He sank down further in his bed and pulled the cover over his head, trying desperately not to picture being at one end of the couch while Harry and Hermione snogged ferociously at the other end…

::Sigh:: You just can't please some people, can you?

FINIS

Author's Note

Was that good for you? Hope so! lol!

I wish you all a happy and safe Christmas! Thank you for reading and an especially big thank you to all you darling reviewers! *Janie blows kisses*

See you next year!


-->