Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and the Orb of Ter'angrel by Sapphire Rose
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and the Orb of Ter'angrel

Sapphire Rose

~*~*~*~

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters; they all belong to J.K Rowlings and Warner Brothers. Although I wish I did lol.

~*~*~*~

A/N: Just a reminder this is a Harry and Hermione pairing, if you don't like the pairings then don't bother reading it in the first place. This chapter will be featuring Diana "Arabella" Renton and just so you all know I do have permission. All ideas linked with her are credit to AngelxD14 (ScarletPixie). I am just using the character but the story behind her is all her ideas. Also this chapter is where the 'R' rating comes into play. It contains some sexual content, so I'm warning all readers of this before hand. I made the chapter a bit long for your enjoyment since I've taken so long to write this one lol. Read it at your own will. With that said on with the story!

~*~*~*~

Harry Potter and the Orb of Ter'angreal

Chapter Five

By: Sapphire Rose

The sun shown down brightly, giving its light down to the earth. The air was warm and you could hear the melodious songs of the birds flying around. All in all this was a beautiful summer day. The wind blew softly through the branches of the willows surrounding the lakeside. This was how Harry would describe the day. He was lying on the ground in the shade of one of the willow trees beside Hermione. All around he could feel the magic surrounding them, pulsating through his veins. The area was enchanted and a light fog hovered over the ground and encircled the two in its mists.

Hermione was draped in a white dress which flowed down her body gracefully. The material was light and airy and when she would move she seemed to be floating. The straps were thin and showed off her sensual shoulders. Her hair was in ringlets and curls all around; to Harry she looked absolutely temping. He had a strange urge to place his lips upon hers and kiss her sweet lips. Her eyes bore into his own, almost as if searching his soul, he was completely captivated.

He sat up from the ground and continued to stare down at the exquisite beauty lying before him. He immediately noticed the look of confusion on her face and could only smile.

'What are you thinking about?'

'You're utterly gorgeous Hermione…'

The words seemed to be just above a whisper as he began leaning over her, staring down at her. A hand was brought to the side of her cheek and was gently caressed within the palm of his hand. Slowly he brought his lips down to hers and placed a gentle kiss there. Harry felt her arms wrap around his neck and soon the kiss deepen. The hand that was placed on her cheek was shortly tangled in the mess of curls in her hair.

Harry couldn't get enough of her; she was intoxicating, she was irresistible and responded to every single touch and caress. Harry's hands traveled down to her luscious curves while he situated a row of feather-light kisses against her chin moving down to the nape of her neck. He could hear the quick gasps of breath that Hermione took as his lips made contact with her skin. Her hands tangled in his unruly hair. Harry rolled over and pulled her on top of him. He watched as she now began to slowly unbutton his shirt and as more of his flesh was exposed she'd place a light kiss and continued her way down. Once finished, her hands traveled up his chest and she pushed the garment off of his shoulders. He studied the playful grin etched on her face and could only return it. Harry reached for her dress and pulled it of, revealing the beauty hidden beneath it. He looked her up and down trying to memorize every curve. She had leaned down and captured his lips in a searing kiss; he could feel her body pressed against his bare chest which only seemed to entice him even more. Their tongues intertwined with hers as the passion began to fill the kiss even more, pulling him deeper into complete bliss.

Harry realized her hand left his side and began traveling downwards, resting on the waistband of his pants. With quick fingers she unbuttoned them and removed his pants, releasing him of the strain he felt. The wicked smile on her face was evident as she straddled his hips.

Nothing could have prepared him for this; he stared up into her eyes and saw desire in them. His hands involuntarily reached for her hops as she ran her own body against his. Right now he couldn't handle It anymore, it wasn't enough. He wanted to be inside of her, it was agonizing for him. He knew she was teasing him; he wanted nothing more then to be untied with her out of frustration he rolled over, lying on top of her. Harry stared down at her. Without words he gazed down at her, asking her permission to continue. A slight nod of her head was all he needed. He quickly removed her of the last piece of garment, throwing it to the side. He removed himself of his own boxers and let them fall from his grasp. He kissed her lip once more, he could hear the slight moans and gasps escape her lips, he could feel his chest heaving up and down with hers, and he could hear her heartbeat in time with his. Harry gently pushed her slender legs slightly apart as he positioned himself, and then…

'TAP, TAP, TAP'

Harry sat up on his bed and sighed in frustration, it was just a dream. None of it actually happened. You could see the look of disappointment on his face. Harry was definitely excited by his dream, it was quite noticeable. What had woken him up though?

'TAP, TAP, TAP'

Hearing the noise, Harry walked over to the window and noticed an Owl. He opened the window to let the bird fly in. The Owl placed the letter in Harry's hands and let the Owl drink from Hedwig's water bowl. Once the Owl was refreshed he left Harry who just sat back down on his bed. An obvious sigh escaped him as he recalled his dream. It wasn't the first time he had had a dream like this about HER. It was now the middle of August and he and Hermione had spent a lot of time together since Ron and Lavender would be caught in their own fun and games. They would constantly be left alone with each other. Harry couldn't lie to himself, he found those particular dreams thoroughly enjoyable, and they felt so real. But he shouldn't feel that that way since he imagined Hermione of all people with him at the time. What did it mean? Suddenly a thought struck him; no friend would ever imagine that unless there was more. He couldn't believe it, he was so blind!

Harry quickly shook all thoughts out of his head while he stared down at the letter. He opened it and scanned the letter quickly. It was from Ginny, replying to his last post. Ginny and her twin brothers Fred and George were going to stop by within the week to visit. Harry placed the letter away and headed off to the bathroom, he needed a cold shower desperately.

When Harry was showered and dressed he walked down to the kitchen to find Sirius, Hermione, and astonishingly Ron and Lavender eating breakfast.

"Morning sleepy head, you slept in pretty late."

"Morning Mione."

"So Harry have a good dream or something?"

Ron asked as Harry took a seat beside Sirius and Hermione.

"Something like that…"

"Want to share?"

Harry looked over at Hermione when she had asked. How could he possibly explain that he had a dream about her?

"Maybe later."

"Well Harry, tonight is an important night."

"Why's that Sirius?"

"Well we're having a guest over."

"And who might that be?"

"You'll find out when she gets here."

"So it's a she?"

Ron asked with an amused grin.

"Yes Ron it is."

"Well Sirius I think it's wonderful."

"Why thank you Hermione."

"I'll make sure to keep a close watch on him then."

Lavender said pointing to Ron, earning her a skeptical glance.

"I don't need to be watched!"

"Oh yes you do Ronniekinns."

Lavender patted Ron on the head.

"I believe my brothers have gotten to you. You crossed over! It's an absolute tragedy!"

Ron stated in mock horror.

"Speaking of your brothers Ron, they're coming to visit within the week along with Ginny."

"Just great."

"It won't be so bad Ron."

"Speak for yourself Hermione."

"Anyway what do we all feel like doing on this wonderful day?"

"Well I have to stop at the Ministry now actually so I'm leaving you alone for the morning."

"I'm pretty sure Ron and Lavender are going off to snog each other so that leaves me and you Harry."

Ron and Lavender were used o this kind of treatment by now. They've endured a whole summer of it and weren't as embarrassed as they once were. Ron dragged Lavender out of the room so they wouldn't be subdued to it any longer.

"See I told you."

"As usual Hermione, you're right."

"Well I'm going to go as well, I'll se you guys later. Now remember behave yourselves."

Sirius apparated out of the kitchen to the Ministry, leaving only Hermione and Harry in the kitchen by themselves.

"So Harry what are we going to do?"

"Well it's a perfect day for flying."

"Now Harry, dear. You know I can't stand flying. I was never good on a broom!"

Hermione whined at the thought of flying.

"Come on Mione I can teach you."

"But what if I fall?"

"I won't let you, I promise. Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do, with my life."

"Then it's settled, I'll go get my broom and meet you outside."

"Don't we need two brooms?"

"Well I thought for the first lesson we would share a broom so you could get used to it."

"Alright, I'll wait for you by the Pitch."

Harry ran up the stairs to his room, pushing open the door while heading to the closet to find his broom. He finally found it and rushed back downstairs and outside where Hermione would be waiting for him and sure enough there she was.

"So are you ready to try?"

"As ready as I'll ever be, how is this going to work again?"

"Well we'll double on my broom, you can sit in the front, and I'll do the steering for your first ride."

"Ok, I understand."

Harry sat on his broom while Hermione took the seat in front of him, sitting sideways. His arms moved around her as he grabbed the front handle of his Firebolt. Hermione leaned back against him as he pushed off the ground. The wind blew through their hair as they soared in the sky. Harry realized how close he was to her, her perfume filled his senses and her body leaned close to his own. What was he thinking when he suggested doubling on his broom? He wasn't even sure he could make it through without needing another cold shower.

On the other hand, Hermione was enjoying every minute of this. She loved the feeling of the cold wind hitting her skin, the feel of Harry so close to her. She wanted nothing more then to stay in his arms forever; this was something she'd only dreamed about. Secretly she wished this would never end and her head rested against his should he as he flew her around the grounds. Harry performed loops, some dives and took his broom to higher speeds. He could detect the smile that graced her features; he could tell se was enjoying herself. Harry couldn't be more than happy to share this with her.

Harry finally set his broom down on the ground to Hermione's disappointment. Once she had left his arms he immediately wanted her back in his hold.

"So how was that?"

"I loved it! I actually had a wonderful time."

"Told you, you wouldn't fall."

"I know…"

"Next time you can try it on your own."

"Ha! I don't think so I'm not ready yet."

Hermione had walked over to a tree and sat down on a swing, hanging from a tree branch. Harry followed her and stood behind the swing, pushing her gently on it.

"Come on Hermione, I'm sure you'll be fine. I'll be right there with you."

"Well if you'll be there then I guess if you're there I can try it…"

"And maybe if you get good enough you can try out for the Quidditch Team!"

"Not likely…"

"We'll just have to see then even though I have complete faith in you."

Harry held the swing back and gazed at her intently. Hermione could only return his intense gaze, looking back at him. All coherent thoughts left her head in an instant. The more she looked in those eyes the more she couldn't hold back her feelings. Hermione wanted nothing more then to scream her love for him.

"That really means a lot to me."

"Well I care about you Mione; you've always been there for me so I'm going to be there for you, always."

"Promise?"

"Yes I promise, I'll be around anytime you need help, anytime you need a shoulder to cry on but I…"

"But you what?"

Harry seemed to be stumbling over his words at this point. What was he going to say? Hermione waited anxiously for him to answer. His eyes seemed to dart all around but wouldn't stop on her. Why was he this nervous? Harry took in a deep breath to calm his nerves before her started to speak again.

"I want to be there more for you…"

"I'm not exactly following."

Words were never Harry's strong point, he always couldn't seem to say the right things or express his feelings the right way. Without thinking Harry started to lean in closer to Hermione. His heart was racing and he had no clue what he was about to do. Slowly his lips shyly met with hers in a soft, sweet kiss. To him it no longer mattered that this was his best friend, he couldn't stop himself and he didn't want to. Shortly his lips parted from hers to see her reaction. He could see her eyes closed, he could hear her heart beat in time with his, and he could feel her body so close to his own. Hermione's eyes opened to look up at him, she didn't know what to say and Harry seemed to take the silence the wrong way. He turned his back to her and began to walk slowly away. This brought Hermione back down to reality and she stood up, taking a few steps towards her.

"Harry James Potter get back here this instant!"

He turned around with a confused expression on his features. Harry walked back towards her and she met him there half way. When she reached him, her arms flew around his neck as she kissed him this time. This kiss was deeper then the last, almost desperate to express the feelings words could not. Harry wrapped his arms around her waist as a smile formed. He picked her up slightly and began to twirl her around in circles. The two laughs as their smiles broaden. Hermione held his body close to hers when he finally placed her back down on the ground.

"I've wanted to do that for so long."

"Oh really now?"

The amused chuckle could be heard from Harry.

"So what does this all mean?"

"Well I hope it means you will be my girlfriend."

"Of course I will!"

Harry placed another soft kiss on Hermione's lips; he couldn't get enough of it. To him this felt so right and nothing could take that away from him.

"This changes everything though…"

"I know but it's only supposed to get better."

"You're right and I want to spend every moment at your side."

Hermione was overcome with all kinds of emotions. A few slight tears escaped her eyes and Harry brushed them away from her face.

"What's wrong Mione?"

"Nothings wrong, I'm just so happy."

He smiled down at her and placed a light kiss on her forehead.

"I think I'm in love with you…"

"Are you sure?"

"I couldn't be more sure."

"I thought you just saw me as a bookworm."

"No, you're much more then that, so much more my Mione."

"So who are we going to tell first?"

"Well I was thinking we should let the others figure out for themselves."

Harry had a mischievous grin that Hermione couldn't miss. She just smiled thinking about the thoughts going through his head.

"Why don't we head inside? Won't Sirius be home soon? He did say a guest was coming over."

"I wonder who he's bringing and I'm curious; let's go inside."

Harry and Hermione walked hand in hand back towards the manor.

Once reaching the manor Harry and Hermione found Ron, Lavender and unexpectedly Remus sitting in the Living Room. Ron and Lavender were sitting on the couch side by side in a conversation with Remus who was sitting in a nearby armchair.

"Well this is a nice surprise Moony."

Harry said with an amused smile. No one seemed to notice the hands of Harry and Hermione joined together.

"I thought I would stop by and see how you all were doing."

"As you can see we're all perfectly fine."

"Remus do you have any idea who Sirius is bringing over later?"

"Well Hermione I have an idea, but I'm keeping it to myself."

"Can you just give us a hint at least?"

"Harry you just have to be patient."

"Fine, I'll wait!"

Harry took a seat in the armchair by Remus, as he led Hermione there as well. She sat down on his lap and leaned back against him, while his arms wrapped around her small figure. This of course put confused expressions on the others faces as they stared at them.

"What?"

Harry asked as he and Hermione took in the obvious stares of Ron, Lavender and Remus.

"Well mind explaining?"

Ron asked curiously.

"Explaining what Ron?"

Hermione had asked sweetly.

"What exactly is going on between the both of you?"

Lavender added as Hermione and Harry shared a glance and smiled at each other.

"Well what do you think is going on?"

"Harry stop being a prat and tell us already!"

A flustered Ron practically yelled at them, which only caused Harry and Hermione to laugh and Remus and Lavender to look on with curiosity.

"Well Ron if you must know, Harry and I are together now."

"Are you serious?"

Lavender asked excitedly and Harry and Hermione nodded in response, the smiles on their faces obvious to all.

"Finally!"

"You seem happy about that Ron."

"Well Hermione I am, considering the fact I've been expecting this for almost two years now."

"Two years?"

"Yes Harry, two years."

"So exactly how long has this been going on?"

"To be honest Remus it just happened today."

"That makes it as least 3 weeks then?"

Remus said to himself with a smile on. Almost as if on cue, Sirius apparated into the living room, looking on at the people surrounding them.

"Sirius where's your surprise guest?"

"She'll be here momentarily."

"Oh Padfoot?"

"Yes Moony?"

"It took three weeks…"

"What took three weeks?"

Remus pointed over to Harry and Hermione. Slowly Sirius looked in the direction he was pointing at. When Sirius's eyes fell upon them his jaw dropped.

"Can I ask what is going on?"

Harry asked confused.

"Well Sirius owes me ten galleons."

"Why?"

"Let's just say we had a little wager on the both of you."

"Alright…"

Hermione said with an inquisitive glance.

"Anyway, Sirius is there anything you can tell us about this mystery guest?"

Lavender asked trying to change the subject.

"Well I think I'll just leave everything until she comes, a lot will change though."

"When is she coming?"

Ron asked.

"She should be here in a few short moments."

Not long after, Sirius's mystery guest finally arrived to the manor. Upon her arrival, Sirius smiled in her direction and Remus was smiling along with him. The new arrival stood at a height of around 5'4" with her long dark brown, wavy hair flowing down her back. Her eyes were brown and were large and round with a slightly ethnic slant, like a cat's. Remus stood up from his seat and embraced her in a hug.

"You don't know how good it is to see you again."

"I missed you too Remus, how are you holding up?"

"Better then usual."

Remus let go of her and sat back down in his seat. Sirius had walked over to her with his charming smile as he took her hand in his own. She looked over at the others in the room and smiled politely.

"So Sirius mind introducing our guest?"

Harry asked smiling.

"Alright everyone this would be Diana Renton or Mrs. Black."

"Wait a second, Mrs.? Sirius does this mean what I think it means?"

"Sirius you are married?"

Asked Hermione a bit confused.

"Believe it or not he is."

Diana said with an amused smug on her face, which cause a round of laugher through the room.

"Sirius when were you going to tell me?"

"Well tonight actually Harry."

"Is there anything you forgot?"

"We'll explain shortly."

"Alright…"

"Anyway, Diana you already know Remus. The boy with red hair would be Ron Weasly and the girl sitting beside him is Lavender Brown, his girlfriend. The other girl who seems to be hanging over my godson is Hermione Granger and then of course Harry."

Diana's gaze traveled across the room and seemed to fall on Harry a bit longer.

"I guess we should explain a few things first."

"Do you want me to do it?"

"No Sirius it's alright…"

Sirius only nodded his head and let the spotlight fall on Diana as she took in a deep breath before continuing.

"Alright, while Sirius was in Azkaban I spent my time keeping an eye on you Harry. I was able to do this by disguising myself as Mrs. Figg. By posing as a Muggle I was able to make sure you were safe."

"So all that time I was over you house you were really protecting me? Why though?"

"Well I was and still am an Auror. Under my disguise I could escape the magical world and still keep an eye on you. I won't get into it, but I took the job from the Ministry. That wasn't the only reason though. Your mother, Lily was my best friend and I felt an obligation to watch over you. I did it because I love you and your mother so much. There's also something else…"

By that time it seemed as though a lump was caught in Harry's throat and he tried to get rid of it. The whole room listened intently to Diana's story enthralled by the tale.

"What else could there be?"

"James and Lily also made me your godmother."

Hermione's hand gave Harry encouraging squeeze, which he very much appreciated and seemed to calm his nerves.

"Harry, Diana is going to be living with us if you don't mind."

"Not at all Sirius."

The uneasiness in the room was lifted and a relieved smile spread across Sirius and Diana's faces.

"Why don't we all head in the dining room and eat now?"

"Good idea Moony! You read my mind!"

"Honestly Sirius, even after fifteen years you still act like you're five. I would have hoped you matured a bit after all this time."

"Oh Diana, you know you love me."

"For the life of me I don't know why…"

This earned her a pout Sirius.

"I'm not going to take that from YOU."

He held his head up high and walked towards the dining room. The room erupted in laughter once more as Ron, Lavender and Remus followed behind a very dramatic Sirius. Hermione gave Harry's hand another squeeze and she left him there. Harry looked over at Diana; he honestly didn't know what to say as he stood up.

"Harry I know this is a lot to take in but I hope you can understand and we can get to know each other better."

Harry could only smile at her.

"I understand, and I don't mind at all. I'd like to get to know more about you."

Diana embraced him in a hug and he returned it. Harry had never had any type of mother figure in his childhood but maybe just maybe he could find something like that in Diana. After all Sirius was practically the father he never had.

"Why don't we go to dinner, I'm almost positive Sirius is on the edge of his seat waiting for us, that big baby. He was never able to control his eating habits."

"Yep still the same."

The two of them shared a laugh as they walked inside the dinning room. Dinner was a joyous occasion as they all sat down and ate. Stories were told throughout dinner about Sirius, Remus and Diana's days at Hogwarts. Harry loved hearing these stories because through them he was able to find out what his parents were like when they were his age.

"So Sirius what was that wager you mentioned earlier about?"

Harry asked with a smirk on his face.

"He said that it would take a least a week for you and Hermione to get together."

Remus added quickly before Sirius could deny it.

"You and Remus made a bet on us?"

Hermione had asked curiously.

"Yes we did…"

"Well what did Remus say?"

"He said it would take at least a month."

"Honestly I'm shocked at the both of you."

Hermione had said with her mouth practically gaped at the 'supposed' adults sitting before her.

"Come on Hermione it's not so bad. You should have told me! I would have gladly put my money up on something like that!"

"Oh Ron…"

Lavender had said with an obvious sigh.

"What?"

"Nothing! Are all men this dense?"

"Unfortunately Lavender they are, no matter how old they get they never change. I would know since I'm married to the living proof himself."

Only the girls were laughing while the boys in the room gave disbelieving glances at them.

"I'm not that dense thank you very much because if I was then I wouldn't have been so smart not to mention the incident back in out sixth year during the Start of the Year Feast where someone happened to be enjoying themselves VERY much because they were feeling something down below…"

"Sirius you prat!"

Sirius just smiled and Diana looked almost outraged. Upon hearing this Harry spit out some pumpkin juice back in his goblet since he was shocked beyond all belief. Ron, Lavender and Hermione stared at the laughing Remus.

"I think that's enough trips down memory lane. I should really get going now."

"Well Remus it was good to see you again."

Diana stood up and hugged Remus farewell.

"Likewise, see you all some other time."

Remus apparated out of the dinning room, leaving the rest there.

"Well Diana how about me and you leave these four here and head upstairs…"

Sirius suggested with a hint in his eyes.

"In your dreams Black, after what you pulled you aren't getting any special treatment."

"Aww come on…"

Sirius began to whine to Diana but she wasn't going to give in so easily.

"So what are you four going to do the rest of the night?"

Diana asked the silent teenagers, who were watching the amusing sight before them moments ago.

"Well I was probably going to take a walk around the house for a bit."

"I bet that's not all you're planning to do Harry."

Ron added while smiling which caused Harry to kick him in the shin under the table. This only triggered Ron's smile to broaden.

"Let's just call this pay back for a whole summer's worth."

"Oh Harry it isn't that bad. You do realize Ron probably has the same idea as you."

"Hermione you're too smart for your own good."

"Well Ron that's exactly the way I like her."

Hermione could only blush at the statement and the rest of the room could only smile.

"I guess we should leave you lovebirds alone but behave yourselves. I don't really want to explain specific situations to your parents."

"Oh Sirius they aren't children, you were just as bad if I recall."

"Exactly my point Diana."

"Stop annoying them, they're responsible."

Diana dragged Sirius out of the room reluctantly. A collective sigh could be heard that was emitted through the room.

"Well that was definitely odd…"

"You're right Lavender."

"I'm always right Ron."

Lavender smiled coyly.

"So what did you all think of Diana?"

Hermione asked the rest.

"She seems really nice."

Ron answered.

"Yea, she's really down to earth. You saw how she handled Sirius."

"I like her as well, what about you Harry?"

Harry seemed to be pondering his answer a few more moments before answering Hermione.

"Well what can I say? All I do know is that I'd like to get to know her better."

They all nodded in understanding which was followed by silence around the room. The atmosphere seemed a bit uncomfortable and they wanted nothing more then to break it. Ron was the first to speak up.

"Well I think we'll leave you two alone now."

"Alright Ron, see you later."

"Bye Hermione."

Ron took Lavender's hand within his and led her out of the room. Now Harry and Hermione were finally alone and yet another awkward silence took over. Hermione had no idea what to say, only a short while ago Harry and her were outside flying and when they were done he had kissed her. She wasn't exactly sure how he felt about her but she wanted to find out. They may be boyfriend and girlfriend now but before that they were best of friends. Why was she all of a sudden not able to start a conversation? Taking in a deep breath Hermione turned towards Harry.

"Are you alright?"

Harry smiled slightly and looked over at her.

"I'm fine…"

"Liar, tell me what's wrong."

"I guess I'm not going to be able to hide anything from you now am I?"

"Not a chance, so care to share your thoughts?"

"I don't know; it all just seems so sudden."

"What does?"

"Well within the span of a day I find out I have a godmother who has spent her time disguised as my someone who has lived by me my entire life, then Sirius and Remus forming a bet, then my relationship with you. It's just all so sudden."

His words had trailed off and he stared at the wall. Hermione had taken in everything he had said.

"Well then were you and I a mistake?"

Hermione asked carefully which seemed to snap Harry out of his thoughts and look disbelieving at Hermione. He quickly took her hands in his.

"No, not a mistake at all! I've wanted 'this'…"

Harry emphasized the word 'this' by using hand movements.

"…for a long time now. This wasn't a mistake. It's just how do I act around you now? You've been my best friend for so long, somewhere along the line my feelings deepened for you and I don't want things to be awkward between us."

"Well at least I now know I'm not the only crazy one in this relationship."

"So why don't we go for that walk? Get our minds off everything else and it can be just the two of us."

"Sounds perfect to me."

Harry held his hand out to her while standing up from his seat. Hermione of course took it and the couple walked out of the dinning room which Dobby would clean shortly. As they left the room the smiles on their faces could be seen and the beginning of a wonderful relationship had begun.

~*~*~*~

A/N: And that's it! The long awaited fifth chapter is out for your enjoyment. I rushed it a bit because I was excited just as much as the rest of you to get Harry and Hermione together. So forgive me if it seemed a bit sudden. I had to break this day into two chapters because it was just getting too long for my taste. I've already started work on the next chapter and hope to get it out as soon as possible. Once again Thank You SO much for the wonderful reviews! And special thanks to AngelxD14 (ScarletPixie) for letting me use Diana again and for all the help editing my work. The next chapter will continue the rest of the night. We can also look forward to Harry and Hermione's first date, The Weasly visit, everybody's favorite game of Quidditch and a party! Hope you ALL are enjoying this and I look forward to the many reviews to come with this update. Thanks Again! Don't forget to please Read, Rate and Review!

~*~*~*~


Created on ... July 24, 2003