Unofficial Portkey Archive

To Whom It May Concern by Gaya Hriive
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

To Whom It May Concern

Gaya Hriive

To whom it may concern, which in this case that's you Harry.

I am writing this letter to you, Harry James Potter, because I am so angry right now that I cannot bear to look at your face without getting the sudden urge to punch your lights out.

I have a few things to say to you. You are an arrogant, selfish, dim witted, horse's ass. I have never in my LIFE met someone who can make me so mad! Except for Ron but when I get mad at him I can just let it go. But with you I can't just let it go. I always take these fights to heart. I hate that you have that kind of power over me.

Sometimes I want to kill you. Really. You apologize for everything and it evokes spurts of intense violent feelings within me. Not because you apologize, but because it's for the same things over and over again. For example:

Me: Harry, pick up your damn socks! This is the thousandth time we've been through this!

You: Yes, Hermione, dear. I'm sorry.

Now the violence gets me because you shouldn't have to say you're sorry. You shouldn't have left the damned socks on the floor to begin with! Please, by whatever means necessary, get this through your thick skull!

Why do you cause me to have such intense feelings? Why do I still swoon for you after all this time like some silly school girl? Arg, Harry, because you own my soul. I get so mad at you because I love you so much. I just can't take it sometimes, how much I love you.

That doesn't mean I'm not done. If you EVER stop making love to me the way you do now, I swear, I will leave you. Really. I've never had such an intense emotional and physical connection with anyone. You complete me in so many ways. If you ever stop loving me, I will die. I know that. Even when we fight, I want to cry at the prospect that anything could ever drive us apart.

And here is a list (just so you can never say I didn't tell you) of all the things you do that annoy me.

  1. Socks on the floor

  2. towels on the floor

  3. leaving the cap off the toothpaste

  4. not making the bed on your day

Well that's all I can come up with right now. There were more inside my head. But, here is a list of all the things I LOVE about you.

  1. your courage

  2. your loyalty

  3. your ability to feel and express emotions

  4. your smile

  5. your eyes

  6. your hands

  7. your back massages

  8. the way you sigh to yourself when you're happy

  9. how you run your hand through your hair when you are mad

  10. the dimple on your left cheek

  11. your heart

  12. your kisses

  13. the way we make love

  14. the way you love me

There are more, but there really are too many to name. I mean come on Harry, the ratio to hate: love is 4:14. Seriously, the nerveā€¦

Well, I don't think I'm really that angry with you anymore. Plus another thought just struck me. If we're not mad at one another anymore, then we get to do the best part: Make-up sex.

I love you Harry, with everything I am,

Hermione


-->