Unofficial Portkey Archive

To Whom It May Concern by Gaya Hriive
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

To Whom It May Concern

Gaya Hriive

AN: As per the request of alec_potter, I am going to throw in Harry's list for Hermione. Enjoy.

"To Whom It May Concern" my arse.

That letter was asinine, Hermione. Childish, just plain immature. Gawd. First of all, I don't even LEAVE my socks on the floor…anymore. Second, I'm not a horse's ass. That's just rude. And if you think you're mad then I am ten times more mad! And since you want to act like we are back in second year writing notes, then here we go.

You drive me insane. Absolutely raving mad. You nit pick at every damned thing and it's bloody nerve racking. You are the most uptight, self-righteous, insufferable know it all that I have ever met. You make me furious and I can't shake it because I love you so damn much.

Sometimes I don't know whether to strangle you or throw you down and shag you senseless. Do you see what you do to me Hermione? I'm a man damnit, a hot-blooded man, and sometimes, when I think about how you look when we're…never mind, next topic.

You felt it necessary to make a list and so I shall make one too.

Things that you do that make me want to fly you over the Grand Canyon (yes I know that's in America) and push you off the broom:

  1. Telling me to "hold on" so you can finish reading that sentence. (It's still going to be there Hermione.)

  2. Rearranging the cabinets on a whim

  3. Letting Crookshanks sleep on the good sofa

  4. When you hang up my jeans

You only put four so I'll only put four.

But, curse you, here is the list of what I love you for:

  1. the little sprinkle of freckles right at your hairline

  2. how your brow scrunches up when you're deep in thought

  3. that look you get when you want to…you know

  4. how you smile when you sleep

  5. how you cant even make toast right

  6. how you are so smart

  7. your shampoo

  8. how you say "Oh Harry…"

  9. you twitch when you know the answer to something (which is all the time)

  10. you sing in the shower

  11. you fed Hedwig when I forgot ( that ONE time…)

  12. how your hands are so small in mine

  13. when you stamp your foot in anger

  14. how you say "well I never…"

There are thousands of things that I love about you. But most of all how you make me feel like there is no other woman on the planet. You are the one for me, completely. No other could fill me the way you do.

But you are still wrong. I'm laughing right now because I know that even after all I've said, we're still going to have make-up sex.

I love you, always.

Harry


-->