Unofficial Portkey Archive

Without Supervision by madscientist
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Without Supervision

madscientist

A/N: Ok, as promised in Looking Glass, here's a bit of Ron/Luna...And it might explain a bit more of what they've been up to for the last sixteen years or so. Thanks to Lady Starlight for her splendiferous work on this chapter without which, I am sure, this chapter would be utter drack. And of course I only own what I own, if I owned everything...then I would have never, ever let Jenny name a child Albus Severus...seriously, he is going to get his ass kicked in school.
Rated NC-17

Chapter 32 in LG
************************************************************************
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
DADA #1
Feb 18, 2016

Overall, Ronald Weasley was rather pleased with the course of his life in the last couple of months since his return across the infinite thinness of the looking glass. He still rather had problems with his mother of her treatment of his daughter and by extension, his best friends. He had not really spoken to his sister-or the person that he still, sincerely though of as at best, a first class wanker, and at worst, a Death Eater who had escaped execution-for more than a few moments at a time. And he found that despite his wife's and really his own acceptance of the fact, he occasionally still had fatherly twinges about the overly obvious fact that his only child was a heartbeat away from completing a bonding that on occasion had brought as many tears to the participants as bouts of joy.

He only smiled at Luna, as she read through Muggle and magical wedding magazines, however. Because in the end-from the instant he had first really watched Sirius and Harriet together, early on that Christmas morning when neither thought they were being observed-he really could not imagine his little girl with anyone else.

Putting aside any small issues he might have, considering even the apparent rift with his mother one, as he thought, rightly his wife and best friends agreed, he rather enjoyed his life at the moment. His classes were going well, although it was a profession that he had never seen himself in, even in his most oddball dreams-and being married to Luna did rub off in more ways than one. While he still thought of himself as nowhere near the wizard that some of the people he had had teach him in the past, Harry, Hermione, Dumbledore, Moody, Remus...he found it enjoyable to watch as the students achieved in his class.

The first time a timid sixth year Hufflepuff snapped her wand down, and cried, "Expecto Patronum" and a small, but rather fierce-looking, glowing white Siamese scampered out, he had felt a lump in his throat. He even found time to play Quidditch these days; occasional pick-up games with members of his old house, or even a few professors against some students, which filled a void that he had not realized was there in the other world.

Unfortunately, even with all of that, one problem remained to Ron's comfortable existence, or at least was perplexing him at the moment. Grading homework.

In the past, he had only reluctantly written essays on any topic, even an almost pleasurable one about the history of Quidditch in his third year, but now he had to grade them. The horror was almost equivalent to facing a legion of Death Eaters in his boxers. He sighed and flipped over another parchment in a tall stack of them, and started to slowly read through another of his third year classes' attempts at comparing and contrasting Lethifolds, Dementors, and Nightshades. A bright orange quill marked a mistake in green ink, and he froze as a soft knock came from his open office door, leading down to the main Defense Classroom a half floor below.

A young lady stood there, her small hand lightly resting on the coming of the door looking in at him. "Can I come in, Professor Weasley?" she asked softly, her voice light and airy as if carried on the soft breeze that carried in from a barely cracked window, to moderate the heat from a roaring fire in the corner.

He just nodded, letting his quill fall to the blotter as she danced into the room, the light from the fire and several candles lighting her face. Her long, dirty-blonde hair was pulled into twin pigtails in either side of her head, and falling forward over her white school blouse that seemed to be about a half size too small. A house ensign peeked out from beneath the pigtail on her left; its blue and bronze trim matching that of the short black, pleated skirt she wore, that barely fell below the join of her thighs.

Ron took a couple of breaths as the young Ravenclaw slowly walked around the periphery of his rather large desk, her fingers slowly tracing along the hills and valleys of the stacks of parchments and books placed there. She stopped as she came to stand next to his chair, and backed to the desk, hopping back and up onto it, before crossing her legs, and letting them swing idly.

"C...can I help you, Miss?" Ron asked, suddenly hoarse for some reason.

She slowly reached up with her left hand to play with a small, beaded braid handing just in front of her left ear, left free of the pigtail the rest of her hair was in. A silvery ring, two bands of platinum surrounding a bed of deep purple, sparkled as she continued to twist the braid, "I was having trouble with my Patronus, Professor," she murmured, leaning forward slightly, and taking a breath, "I just don't seem happy enough."

"Really," Ron replied, as he glanced down to watch as a Mary-Jane dangled precariously on her toes, wobbling with every movement of her leg, which as he slowly panned up, he could watch the muscles lightly play under taut, lightly-tanned skin. "We can't have that...the Patronus Charm is a very important spell to have in our arsenal in these perilous times."

She jumped slightly as his fingers brushed her ankle, causing the dangling shoe to drop with a loud thump. Grey eyes tracked the path of those fingers, slightly rough from calluses gained by thousands of hours, with wand, sword and broom, as they slipped up past her knee, to rest on the top of her thigh, just at the hem of her skirt. A finger moved over to twist in the blue trim, "I was rather busy, but for such a dedicated student, I might be able to find time to...help."

The blonde licked her lips slowly, just the tip of a small pink tongue dampening them as it passed. "I do find that I rather need help." She let the left hand that had been playing with her hair drop to rest lightly on his. She flipped it over and interlaced their fingers, "Often."

Ron squeezed back, as he looked up into the same eyes he had woke to for eighteen years.

She smiled and squeezed his hand again, before letting go. "That's if the Professor doesn't mind having such a slow student?" Luna asked, her voice dropping slightly and roughening.

Sighing theatrically, Ron slowly stood from the comfortable leather chair behind his desk. He looked down at her from a height of several inches, letting his eyes roam, pausing on the bit of Ravenclaw blue lace that he could see though the several open buttons of her blouse. He let his hands rest lightly on her shoulders as she looked up at him, small white teeth working worriedly at her lower lip. "It will require a great deal of...discipline to become very good at Defense, my dear. And I fear that it will take a great deal of my time to impart it to you..."

Luna slowly slid from the desk, to stand in front of him. She let her fingers trail lightly down his chest, stopping on each button of his shirt, his tie long since tossed in a corner and forgotten. "What do I need to do to convince you that I'm worth the time, R...Professor?"

"I'm sure that a member of a house noted for such...intelligence would be able to think of something."

Luna smirked slightly, and glanced back over her shoulder. The door slammed shut of its own volition, and as she slowly spun away from him a soft squishing sound came from it. Her second shoe was abandoned as she padded silently over the ancient, polished wood to the nearest window. Slowly working at the knot of her tie, she lowered it to the middle of her chest, idly unbuttoning buttons on her blouse until only the bottom four remained. Her eyes flickered slightly as she leaned back against the wall, next to an empty, upright birdcage.

Ron watched as she dropped her hand to her thigh, drawing her wand, and flashing him a tantalizing view of blue silk as she did so. A wave of her wand, and a small, silk cushion appeared on the floor at his feet, and she sauntered back over. Holding his eyes with hers, she sank to her knees on the cushion in front of him. She sighed as his fingers rubbed over her head possessively.

She let herself enjoy the petting for moment, reading his emotions along their bond, before she smirked and started to unbutton his fly. Ron gasped and staggered back she reached in and ran her fingers along the front of his bright orange boxers, giggling as a rather undressed witch on a broom diverted around her hand.

Gasping, he half fell back against the desk as she grabbed the waist of his trousers with both hands and pulled them down, taking his boxers along with them. She looked up at him through loose fringe, and bent forward, slowly taking him into her mouth.

Ron moaned, loudly, as Luna started to bob, sucking lightly on each stroke as she pulled back only to dart forward again. He only groaned further as he watched her reach down, lifting up the front of her skirt with her free hand and slowly starting to stroke over the already-drenched sapphire fabric below.

Her whimper, muffled as it was, sent a shiver down his spine, nearly sending him over the edge even before she had truly begun. Ron's eyes closed as her cradled her head and leaned his head back letting her 'persuade' him properly.

Luna let her fingers slip inside her knickers, and inside herself, stroking lightly. A slow, boiling pool of quicksilver rolled in her belly, as luminous grey eyes, fluttered closed.

"L...luna," Ron moaned, "I'm..."

"M...mmmm..." Luna replied succinctly, and Ron shivered, his stomach muscles clenched as he fought his release. She only increased her torture, and a beat later, Ron cried out her name, shuddering as he came and fell back so the desk was the only thing holding him up.

Luna pulled away a moment later, her eyes seemingly lit softly from within, and licking her lips languidly. Trailing her fingers slowly up the long scar on his left leg, she looked up into his eyes and giggled lightly as his left eye swiveled and moved on it's own for a bit, Ron having lost control of it for a minute. "Are you convinced yet, Professor?" she asked in a soft, girl's voice, as he continued to shake slightly.

"N...Not quite yet," he managed, his voice steadying, as he reached down and pulled her to her feet in front of him. She continued to look up at him, now from a distance of only a foot or so, as he unbuttoned the remaining buttons of her blouse, one by one. Ron undid her tie, and slowly pulled it from her collar to let it drop to the floor next to him. Her shirt dropped on top of it, as he brushed it off her shoulders.

His fingers ghosted along a long, thin scar on her right side, running from under the blue lace of her bra cup around along her ribs. She smiled at him, an entirely different smile from the playful one that it replaced, and leaned forward to kiss him directly over his heart, answering in actions where words did not do.

They stood there, quietly for a minute, her head tucked her his chin, before she started to unbutton his shirt, working from the bottom up until she could reach up and finish undressing him with a quick brush of her hands. She leaned up wrapping her arms around her neck and using them to lift her lips to his ear, "What do I need to convince you?"

A loud, surprised squeak rang out as he suddenly picked her up as he spun in place and set her on his desk, knocking stacks of essays to the floor in a blizzard of parchments. He eased her back until she was half lying back on his desk. Ron leaned forward, and kissed her, pressing her even further into his thick, padded blotter. Small fingers tangled in his hair, mussing his hair as she tightened and twisted her fingers.

Ron deepened the kiss, tracing his tongue over her lips and pushing forward as their mouths mated hungrily, even as he tried to keep his weight off her. His efforts were thwarted as she pulled him down to her.

"I don't care, Ronnie," she muttered against his lips, rocking up into him automatically as she felt his quick recovery on her thigh, "I like you on me." Her hand trailed down, and stroked him, feeling as he fully recovered and started to push into her hand. "But I'd rather you'd be in me."

He nodded and lifted himself off her, holding his weight with one hand as his other slid down her thigh, and pushed up her skirt to draw her wand, his having tumbled to the floor along with the stacks of graded and ungraded papers. He touched the tip to her belly, just below the silver moon dangling there today, and started to mumble something only to be stopped by her fingers on his lips.

She shook her head, and the barest whisper of her voice in his head caused him to set the wand aside, the spell uncast. Instead his hand trailed back down to the hem of her skirt and pushed it up. He twisted his fingers in the front of her knickers and pulled them down her legs, pushing them down past her knees, until they fell loosely to the floor as she kicked them down.

"You are beautiful, my Queen," he whispered in her ear, as he looked down at her, her skirt pushed to her hips and her chest already heaving. Her eyes fluttered closed, as he started to run his fingers along her lower lips, gliding lightly up and down as she squirmed.

Luna let out a loud squeak, as his thumb stroked across an erect nubbin, and settled down to a quiet continual moan as she tried to buck up into him, only to be held down by the pressure of his other hand on her hip. "Roonniiieee," she murmured, her back arching until only the top of her head touched the desk, as he kept his thumb on her clit, and slowly slid his middle finger into her. He stroked for a minute before adding his ring finger, causing her to shout something unrecognizable into the air.

Ron pumped her faster, his thumb stroking in opposition to his fingers.

Luna squirmed, shuddering as she arched up again, bending nearly in half. "Ohhhh....Snoorackkksss....." she cried as she came undone, her walls clamping around his fingers. Her eyes flickered closed, the lids fluttering as she shuddered and panted, flopping bonelessly back to the desk.

She only vaguely realized Ron had pulled his fingers away, before she found herself on her belly, with his hands cradling her hips under her skirt. Flickers of colored light danced on the inside of her eyelids as Ron, slid into her with a faint grunt, and started to slowly move, even before she had came down.

"O..." Luna whispered, her eyes crossing as she looked back over her shoulder at Ron. His hands left her hips as he let his chest fall to her back, and reached around to knead her breast through the blue lace of her bra. A strangled gasp escaped as he paused for a single beat, then let his other hand lift her hips slightly, changing the angle of his thrusts. "R...onnn"

Ron's hand on her breast pushed up under the fabric of her bra. He blinked sweat out of his eyes, shaking his hair from his eyes. Wind from nowhere started to ruffle the papers and slowly, they started to float up from the floor, and sparkles of lighting danced along the eves of the room. "T...touch...yourself," he panted in her ear, before kissing her roughly.

Luna moaned loudly into his throat as she reached down under them, to rub the tips of her fingers at the point where they were joined. A rush of fire flickered from the pass of her fingers, rushing outward to the tips of her limbs and crashing back to the growing pool of fire building in her belly. A second set of nerves slowly overrode her own, as she could feel the quivering of the body behind her, almost more than the feeling of her own stomach tightening.

Quiet, wet, smacking sounds competed with Ron's continual muttering of her name, between his pants and Luna's quiet, cat-like mews. Luna dropped her forehead to the cool wood of his desk, as her world, already ethereal, swirled as she felt herself being drawn back, her aura flaring in her sight.

A long, hard thrust scooted the desk slightly and she yelped. "F...faster...." she sputtered as her belly burned and the small of her back tightened. Her fingers moved even faster on her clit, Ron thrust once more and cried out, as he let go into her, and a rush filled her thoughts and body.

Luna followed him along as a rush of quiet sound and invisible color filled her senses. Her body shook under his, milking him for a long moment before she went limp under him. He collapsed on her back as she continued to quiver randomly, panting heavily.

A sudden, soul-deep sense of loss filled her as Ron pulled back and staggered backwards to the floor. Luna shakily pushed up on her arms and took one step before collapsing onto his lap. Looking down on herself as her eyes more or less started to work once more, and finding her bra twisted and half off, she flicked the front closure off her and let it fall away, shrugging her shoulders to drop it off to the floor.

Luna twisted on his lap, turning to wrap both arms around him, before burrowing her face into his throat.

Ron half slipped down the wall, still holding her to his chest.

Her body rose and fell as he fought to catch his breath, his lips pressed to the crown of her head. Love you, Ronald...

Yeah, he replied, idly stroking her hip and bum, you too, Luna.

She smiled up at him as he let his hand trail up her side, fingers counting her ribs, before they found a thin, white scar that ran from her ribs under the bottom of her right breast, a souvenir of that last, desperate stand less than a kilometer from where they were right now. I'm sorry, Luna. I wish that-

I don't. I will never leave you, Ronald, my love...she nibbled along his pulse, before tracing the vein with the tip of her tongue. And I would do it again, follow you to the gates of Hell...cause I would be really lonely without you...she reached up with one hand, lightly drawing her nails along the thin, white line in his ruby mop. I'm nothing without you, Ron...an insane girl in the corner-

Luna-

No, you keep me whole, keep me from following a path through the future or the now and never coming back...It happened to my Grandmother after her husband died, she murmured, with crystal lucidity. She shook her head, cutting off a half-formed thought, I don't care that you're not all powerful, you gave me...me, and Harriet, and Merlin willing one or two more-

Two more? he muttered thoughtfully, and she shrugged.

Maybe, I'm still young, if I was a Muggle I'd maybe be twenty five...not that eighteen or twenty Hermione pulls off, but...

Not seven huh? I would have loved to be able to do this when we were here; Harry and Hermione were just annoying.

If you carry them, she replied, nipping at his neck, I wouldn't have let you cheat either, Ronald...I'm just glad we've got the range up, beyond touching distance.

Ron grinned mischievously, and started to tickle her ribs, causing her to squirm wildly, before he grabbed her, and laid her down on the office floor.

The stone floor gave way under her weight, like a fine mattress as she looked up at him, soft grey eyes half concealed by wispy damp stands of her hair that had escaped the twin tails most of it was still in. Come here, my King, she whispered lovingly, pulling him down on top of her. She pushed and pulled until he was where she wanted him, his head cradled against her upper chest and his weight fully on her, nearly twice again her own.

Alright there, Luna? he asked, a sigh of contentment his only reply.

She was smiling absently at something, her gaze far into the middle distance, as she let her fingers play with the wet hair on the back of his head. Her fingers kept moving as she remained silent, the small smile that decorated her face still there, and a small frown darkened his face.

Come back to me, Luna.

She blinked, and bent her head, kissing the white streak in his hair, I was wrong, Ron.

"About what?" he asked, with the faintest of yawns under his words.

It wasn't blue...she explained cryptically and wiggled to get comfortable as she closed her eyes. I'm just going to sleep here; you can get back to grading...as long as you don't move. Her arms tightened around him, I'll just be right here.

Ron looked across the room, at the scattered papers, blown here and there as if a small tornado had whirled though, at the toppled stacks of books, tumbled empty creature cages and a suit of armor lying on its belly across the doorway as if to bar entry. He sighed and closed his eyes, his moving his head a few times to burrow between her breasts. "Nox," he muttered to the room, and the candles died, leaving only the red-gold glow of the fire to sparkle off Luna's hair.

Built by Text2Html