Unofficial Portkey Archive

Sharing among Friends by madscientist
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Sharing among Friends

madscientist

A/N: This little ficlet is set somewhere between chapters 33 and 39 in Harry Potter and the Circle's End. http://fanfiction.portkey.org/story/4941/ It started out as another interlude in the spinoff series of Ron and Luna based cookies Without Supervision, http://fanfiction.portkey.org/story/6004/ which are set in the "off camera" scenes of that main book. But this cookie grew to a one shot, so here it is. It's posted as a R/LL fic because Ron and Luna get more conversation, but both couples are definitely in here. Thanks as usual to Lady Starlight for her gracious work on this fic.

Sharing Among Friends

NC-17, H/HR, R/LL...

*********************Head's Quarters, Hogwarts****************

"Bloody hell," Ron whined as he took a drink of his butterbeer and looked across the room, "are you two going to do that all night?"

Across the room, on a large, plush couch, torn and tattered from the use and activities of untold generations of Heads, Hermione looked back at him. She leaned back against Harry's hands, both of which had pushed the back of her t-shirt high enough for a black bra strap to show. "Yes," Hermione replied simply and turned back to Harry. She growled slightly under her breath as one of Harry's hands slipped around to the front of her shirt, and she ground on his lap appreciatively.

Harry let out a soft whistle between his teeth, before he lowered his head to nibble on her neck absently. One of his hands slipped down from her back to slowly run up under the hem of her short plaid skirt, pushing it up on one side until he could idly twist his finger in the side strap. "If you two start shagging, I'm leaving," Ron hollered as he moodily took another drink of his beer.

"Alright," Harry replied distantly, Hermione grinned at him, and her head shot forward, capturing his lips with hers. Harry groaned into her mouth as her tongue ran across his lips, demanding entrance and getting it automatically. His lips left hers, trailing down the column of her neck, until he kissed the hollow of her throat. "Shirt's in the way, Love," Harry whispered.

"Get rid of it," Hermione replied breathlessly, and kissed his nose as she lifted her hands over her head to let him slide it off her. Harry threw her shirt at Ron, as he continued to kiss down her throat. His lips trailed down into the hollow between her breasts as Ron fielded the shirt annoyedly and tossed it aside. Ron turned to watch the fire as he saw two bra straps start to slide down off Hermione's shoulders.

Hermione smirked and attacked Harry's lips again, laughing softly as she started to move against him. Bloody hell, Mione, Harry grunted. Hermione leaned back, against one hand, as he started to slowly rub her right breast in small circles with the other through the scrap of lacy fabric remaining to her above her waist.

Oh, Merlin...that's nice...she muttered, leaning forward to nuzzle his neck. She slowly started to suckle on his neck, nipping with her teeth as her tongue moved in lazy circles. "What's wrong, Ronniekins," Hermione said breathlessly, "lonely..." She trailed off as Harry began to kiss along the edge of her bra; she closed her eyes as leaned her head back again, a soft kittenish sound slipping from her throat unnoticed.

Harry's hand, which had slipped under her skirt long ago, slipped up to cup her bum, exposing a quick flash of rounded skin to Ron as he glanced over and just as quickly looked away. Harry glanced up, "This is our suite, Ron," he looked back down as Hermione reached up and tangled her fingers in his hair, and kissed him hungrily. She broke away a minute later, her chest heaving slightly, and started to nibble along his neck again, her fingers slowly pulling his shirt from his jeans. "And I am going to start to make love to my wife in the next five minutes or so..." Hermione giggled at the idea as Ron sighed a long-suffering sigh and stood. He walked out of the room, mumbling dire imprecations under his breath. Harry glanced up as the door closed behind Ron, "Where were we?"

Hermione tugged on the bottom of his shirt, pulling it off with one quick movement before she kissed him quickly and leaned her forehead against his as she reached down and started to unzip his jeans, "Here, I think...."

'********************

Ron sighed as he walked along the corridor, his hands in his pockets. He looked up, nodding to Neville as he and Parvati slipped past, the dark-haired girl sparing Ron a smile as she paused in a conversation with Neville about what flowers would look good, "If...just perhaps, some boy would happen to think about future commitments". Neville shared a quick, hidden eye-roll with Ron and kept in company with Parvati. Ron turned and watched as they rounded a corner, headed for Gryffindor Tower.

Ron paused as he reached a stair landing and leaned against a rail, looking down the seven-floor drop idly. He smiled slightly, as a head of blonde hair appeared on a moving stair two floors down and looked up, waving at him. Ron waited as she climbed that stair and ran up a second flight, jumping off of it into his arms just as it started to move away.

"Hi, Ronnie," Luna murmured as she leaned her head against his shoulder, letting him hold her up like a small child. Ron swallowed slightly as his fingers slipped under the edge of her skirt as he kept holding her up, and looked down to meet a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Luv," Ron whispered, "I need to set you down." Luna pouted slightly but let her legs drop to the ground.

"I thought we were meeting in Harry and Hermione's rooms?" Luna asked then stopped, looking up in the direction of their rooms, "Oh...I see." She shrugged, "They do have seven years of hiding from their feelings to make up for." She looked around and slipped forward, slowly pushing against him. Ron's back hit the wall and she grinned, slipping her leg between his. Luna glanced down, then back up, a tiny smile lighting her face. "Ronnie," she whispered as she moved just slightly against his leg, "I was thinking about you that whole period..."

Ron took a breath, his voice slightly strained, "Why are you taking extra work, luv, I would have thought that..."

Luna glanced down, her fingers playing with her tie, and then replied quietly, "I was going to surprise you...McGonagall said that I can try to take my NEWTs early...to graduate with you..." Ron's eyes opened wider. Luna pushed in a bit more, her eyes bright as she moved languidly against his leg, "You think it's a good idea, don't you, my King?" She licked her lips slowly, watching as Ron nodded rather abruptly. She leaned forward. "Ron, I forgot my knickers again," she breathed in his ear, shrugging.

"I...noticed," Ron sputtered slightly, glancing down as Luna loosened her tie and unbuttoned the first two buttons of her shirt. "Not all you forgot, either, I see..." Luna shrugged again, with a rather perfect innocent look on her face. She smirked, and ran one finger down the column of her throat, then giggled as his eyes followed it down.

Luna leaned forward, "Ron..." she leaned up and pulled his head down to hers. She sighed softly, "I'm yours...right now, Ron." Ron looked around comically; he took her hand and started to pull her along the corridor. "Where are we going, Ronald?"

"Room of Requirement," Ron replied hurriedly, she pulled him to a stop, "we can't go to my room, too many people still awake." Luna looked up and to the right; then pulled him back towards Gryffindor Tower. "I told you, Luna..."

"Harry and Hermione's quarters," Luna muttered, as she pulled him back along the corridor.

"Wha...Luna, they were damn near shagging in the Common Room when I left, we..."

"Don't look then, we'll use Hermione's room, she won't mind, she just uses it to store more books these days," Luna pulled them both to a halt near blank stretch of wall and tapped it in a odd pattern. The stones ground softly as they slipped aside to form an archway. Ron felt his jaw drop as Luna pulled him forward and up the hidden stairs.

'***********************

The door opened to the Common Room from the stairs leading down to the corridor, but no one in the room noticed. Hermione moaned softly as Harry ground against her, her skirt, shirt and bra long gone, the latter hanging off a wall sconce, leaving them both in only their respective bottoms. A bare leg came up, wrapping around his waist and pulling him closer to her. She arched up into him, tangling her hands in his hair and kissing him hungrily.

"Hermione," a soft, ethereal voice called from near the door, "you don't care if we use your room; do you?"

Hermione blinked a couple of times, bending her head to the side as Harry ran his lips along the column of her neck, reaching up to pull her hair to the side. "Just....clean up," giggle, "when you're done, Luna." Hermione smirked and writhed beneath him, as she let her hands slip down to his bum, and slowly slid her fingers along the elastic of his boxers, "I think we can get rid of these now, Love," she whispered against his ear.

"Thanks, sis," Luna laughed from near the door, a soft scurrying and a soft, feeling "bloody hell" later, the sound of another door closing firmly met her ears.

Hermione giggled softly as she felt Harry's hands slide down to cup her arse, before tangling the thin strap running down the back in his fingers, "I think you are right," Harry muttered in return, pressing his lips to hers. A brief flicker of power, and their last garments vanished. He growled low in his throat as Hermione reached down between them to slowly run her fingers along him.

"You brought me a present...I love you, so much," Hermione purred as Harry dropped his head to her shoulder, while she stroked him softly. She pushed her other leg between his, and started to rock against his thigh. Hermione turned her head slightly, kissing his ear, "please...Harry." He nodded, and lowered his face to hers, holding her lips with his as he slowly joined with her. Thoughts streamed past, feelings, and sensations swirling together as she reached up and tangled her hands in his hair.

She moaned, loudly, "God..." and bent her head to his shoulder, nipping at the skin, as he started to move against her. She brought both legs up, hooking her ankles together behind the small of his back and urging him faster and faster with legs and arms, her hands moving up and down his back, her short nails leaving faint trails. Harrryy... Hermione purred, a warm feeling already coiling in her belly as her eyes slipped half closed, a soft glow lighting them from the inside as she felt her and Harry's magic and very souls intertwine, as the very low barrier defining them as individuals, vanished.

Harry panted softly, moving faster as she moved against him, continuing the moves to a well-practiced dance.

'***********************
Luna looked from the closed door and smirked as a loud, "HARRY!" came from behind it. She reached out and grabbed Ron, pushing him back towards the bed. As Luna had said earlier, books filled the bed, and shelves lined the walls, but otherwise, the room was barren. It was obviously only a guest room to the Heads, with a bare spread in Gryffindor colors on the bed, and a few magically lit candles that had ignited when Ron and Luna had entered. She reached behind her back, drawing her wand and flicking it at the bed, causing the books to pile themselves in a corner, flicking it at the candles, extinguishing all but one, before touching it to her belly and flipping it back over her shoulder.

She moaned, her grey eyes slipping closed as she shuddered on her feet, and breathed heavily. "Get your clothes off, Ronald," Luna said quietly. She watched as he pulled off his t-shirt and tossed it to the floor before slipping his jeans and boxers down as a unit. Luna slid over to him, her eyes still half-closed as she leaned forward, pulling his head down to her lips, and grinding her hips against his thigh. Ron reached down and quickly unbuttoned her shirt, letting it fall open to display a stripe of tanned skin from her throat to waistband glowing softly in the dim light, before reaching behind her head, pulling loose a red and blue ribbon tying her hair back in a pale tail. It fell down over her back and shoulders, as Ron slowly ran his fingers through it.

She reached back and flicked her fingers, and her skirt fluttered to the ground. Luna pulled away, and slowly started to kiss her way down his chest, holding his eyes with hers the entire way. She bent forward, and slowly took him into mouth. Ron staggered slightly, his eyes rolling back in his head; Luna giggled as she slowly moved, her eyes staying on his. She moved quicker, her head rocking forward and back, Ron started to breathe quicker, his legs started to shudder, and he reached down and reluctantly pulled her back to her feet.

Luna pouted silently, and Ron kissed her, groaning as he did, "Later, Loony," he whispered. Luna just shrugged, and then grinned, pushing him back onto the bed. Ron bounced a couple of times, ending up in the center of the bed, looking up.

Luna's eyes shimmered in the glow from a single candle as she crawled on the bed, moving to hang over Ron on all fours. She lowered herself, bending her elbows to kiss him softly. She slowly kissed her way down his throat, stopping directly over his heart before pushing herself back up to find his eyes again. "Ronnie," she muttered, breathing softly. A loud cry came from behind the closed door.

"Yes, my Queen?" Ron replied, and Luna grinned at him.

"If I can walk tomorrow...you are in so much trouble," her hand came down, as she balanced on one arm, and slowly reached between them, patting him possessively. She let her hand move back to her side, letting herself down slowly until she stretched out full length on him. She leaned up, kissing him, holding her lips to his as she slowly pushed back, moaning softly as she felt him join with her. "We need to practice after all," she cooed softly against his ear. "We want to get this right when we do it for real, don't we?" Luna said quietly, watching his face.

"Yeah," Ron managed, reaching up to slowly push her hair behind her ears, "we definitely want to get that right the first time." She smiled slowly and kissed him, before she rose up, and began to move, using her hands to balance on him.

'**********************

Oh...fucckk, Hermione moaned, reaching up and pulling Harry's head to hers. He groaned into her mouth, fighting not to let the mere sight of her cause him to lose control, as her half-lidded eyes looked up at his, holding emotions that she did not have the spare air to state. She groaned, whimpering as he shifted, rising on his knee and pulling her to him.

"Miiionnee," Harry groaned, moving faster. Hermione shook her head, tossing wet bangs from her eyes, she cried out shamelessly as she arched off the couch, pushing her breasts into his hands. She moaned, feeling herself start to slip away as she sensed spikes of pure fire shoot to her core.

She panted, holding his eyes as she reached up and grabbed his shoulders. She pulled him down to her, and pushed him over, tumbling them from the couch to the thick rugs with a loud squeak of surprise. She laughed as she looked down at Harry, having ended up on top, looking down, blinking madly for an instant to get sweat out of her eyes. She reached up, sweeping her hair out of her face.

Her smile slid away, the sudden humor replaced by something more profound, as she linked her hands with his and leaned back, using them to hold herself up as she arched back, moving against him, undulating her hips in time with his.

"Harrryyy," Hermione groaned, her eyes almost closed as she arched back further, almost leaning her head on his legs, before she straightened, still moving on him. She shuddered slightly, feeling her stomach muscles or Harry's, it was hard to tell, start to quiver.

Harry reached up, pulling her face down to his as she moved quicker, the soft sounds of their activities filling the room. Soft, bluish-white tendrils of magic danced along the corners of the room, as she kissed him, her tongue slipping in to mate with hers. She moved once more, and a wave of fire sped along her nerves, ripping out from her core as she crashed down on him, shuddering around him as he moved in her once more. He followed her along, as the sensations slammed into him along their link, bucking up into her still-quaking form as he let go. A loud crash came from somewhere in the room, but neither noticed any longer.

Hermione panted against his neck, closing her eyes, as she relished in the feeling of warmth and security. Harry wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him. She smiled languidly, looking up as he moved aside her hair, which was once again in her face. She stretched enough to kiss him softly, and pulled back with her forehead on his, sharing his breath. "I love you, Harry," she whispered, and closed her eyes again.

Hermione shivered slightly as their overheated bodies started to cool, Harry let his head flop to the side, his eyes flickered and the fire blazed up. Hermione sent him a wordless thanks, letting her thoughts rub along the surface of her mind, caressing him without moving a muscle. Love you too, Mione, Harry replied and she smiled without moving.

Ron and Luna are shagging in our spare room, Hermione whispered as she snuggled to his chest, and flicked her fingers twice, adjusting the permanent Cushioning Charm she had long ago applied to the floor, and creating a light blanket that covered them.

Harry lifted his head enough to look towards their "guest room", Better than Ginny and Draco, I suppose, he replied in a philosophical tone. Hermione giggled softly, nodding. Harry fingered the blanket Hermione had conjured, Tie-dyed?

Luna's spell, Hermione replied. Harry smiled absently, and motioned with a finger towards the couch above them. A pillow floated down, and Harry tucked it under his head. Do you want to move to the bedroom, Harry?

No, I'm good right here, Harry replied.

`**********************
Luna giggled loudly as Ron sat up abruptly, pulling her into his lap as he scooted back to the headboard. He cradled the back of her head, holding her as she kissed him and moved, against him, sighing loudly with each movement of her hips.

She leaned back against his arms, pulling him with her as she tumbled to her back, to Ron's great surprise. "Whoops," Luna giggled, and reached up to pull his head down to hers.

"So that's how you want it," Ron whispered against her ear, and she shuddered, moaning as his fingers slipped down between them to flick a ball of nerves. He smirked as he slowly started to move again, watching her carefully for the telltales of when she was about to let go.

Ron moved faster, watching her as she almost let go; then stopped, smirking. Luna moaned loudly, and reached up, pulling his face to hers as she rocked her hips against his, whimpering slightly as she fought to urge him to keep going, "You are a right bastard, Ronald," she growled and he laughed.

His eyes darkened as he pulled her more to him and suddenly started again, moving much faster. Luna's sudden, happy howls almost drowned out the sounds of the bed squeaking and the soft slapping sounds of their joining. He took both her hands in his, pinning them above her head as he moved even faster, and her howls grew oddly softer, returning to a low, continuous whimper. "Ronniieee," she gasped as her eyes flickered, a soft golden glow, and she arched against him, clenching and shuddering beneath him.

Ron lasted a bare instant longer before letting go, moaning her name as he pumped into her, before falling onto her. Luna sighed softly as she felt his entire weight on her, and closed her eyes. She lazily played with his shaggy mane of red hair, as she idly wondered just what Ron was mouthing to her, as she couldn't hear through the roar of her heartbeat in her ears. She smiled languidly as she recognized, "Love You," and pulled his head to hers, for a quick, chaste kiss.

"Do you think that the Dynamic Duo will mind if we stay for the night?" Ron whispered as he slowly rolled off her, and climbed to the head of the bed, smirking as she pulled the covers from under him, so they could burrow under them. Luna crawled up the bed to flop beside him.

"That's horrible, Ronald," Luna replied, then started giggling, as she punched his stomach, just hard enough to sting slightly. "But so true," she added as she curled up against him, to lie half-on, half-off his side, stretching out full-length against him. "I doubt they will mind too terribly, I'm sure they've shagged each other to insensibility by now.

"You mean like we just did?" Ron replied, chortling softly.

Luna nodded, "But with more property destruction, I'm sure." She raised one hand and waggled it back and forth, a shrug without moving her shoulders, she raised her head and looked around the room, then sighed softly as she saw that most of Hermione's carefully stacked overflow of books had mysteriously tumbled to the ground, "Though, I could be wrong." Ron just smiled and kissed the top of her hair, before relaxing against the bed.

Ron pulled Luna more comfortably up against him, and slowly pulled fingers through her hair, feeling the damp strands slide through them easily. She smiled up at him, the candlelight flickering in her eyes. Luna smiled as she tucked her head into his shoulder. She took a breath, nipping at her lip, a habit she had picked up from her de facto sister, "Do you know the real reason that I wanted to take my NEWTs early, Ron?"

"You wanted to get out of school early, bored with it?" Ron replied, shrugging.

"Partially, yes," Luna admitted, watching her fingers as they drummed lightly on his shoulder, "and partially because there will be an infestation of beazleworts in the Ravenclaw dorms next year, which would make it difficult to get a good night's sleep..." She nodded to herself, as she glanced over his chest towards the door, "I never thought I'd have a sister...I never saw that..." she shook her head and looked up at him. "But that's not why, not really. I want that too, Ron...I want what Hermione wants..."

"Eighteen Newts?"

"No," Luna replied, her eyes flicking towards her hairline for an instant, "I want a family too, Ron." She scrabbled around on the bed with her left hand until she found his right and intertwined his fingers with hers, "The instant we graduate...whether or not, we've won yet...I'm going to stop using the charm." Luna froze for an instant as Ron took in a sharp breath, "That's alright, isn't it?"

Ron squeezed her hand; he blew a lock of hair out of his eyes, "So how many are we talking about, seven, eight?" Luna snorted softly, but didn't comment. She snuggled closer, reaching down and pulling the covers over them.

"Go to sleep, Ronnie," Luna muttered and closed her eyes; she kissed his shoulder before settling in for the night.

A/N: There you go, hope you paid attention, never can tell when I might slip in a plot point for Circle or a clue.

Built by Text2Html