Unofficial Portkey Archive

Bearings by MattD12027
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Bearings

MattD12027

Bearings

Disclaimer/Author's Notes: JK Rowling owns Harry Potter. I've been compelled to remind everyone this is an adult story, with this being a decidedly adult chapter. Fair warning to all-this is from Luna's POV, our resident `deviant'.

O Fortuna

velut luna

statu variabilis

semper crescis

aut decrescis

Carl Orff

Carmina Burana

Interlude: Eternal Moonshine of the Lovegood Mind

May 17th, 2002 (continued)

A flash of energy swept along her nerves-

Luna's eyes slowly opened, greeted with late morning light as it filled the bedroom. She was on her back, lying next to Ronald in their comfortable bed, content and very much naked. Her eyes roamed the room for a few minutes, aware of the rising and falling motion of her breasts in her peripheral vision; she contracted her abdominal muscles and slowly rose into a sitting position. The bed hardly moved.

Ronald's snores came lightly from her side, and she looked over at him, blue eyes focusing intently on his relaxed form. That is, relaxed except for one part of him. Near his waist, sticking up like some conqueror's flagpole, stood his morning greeting for her. She smiled lightly and licked her lips. She was familiar with the occurrence of `morning wood' and it's scientific cause-pressure on the prostate from a full bladder-but that did not diminish the blossoming heat within her. Even if she did not directly cause his arousal, she could still use it to her advantage, and she moved gracefully toward the bottom of the bed, turning on her side as she went.

Cool Ottery St. Catchpole air wafted in through an open window, and she could smell the Spring in the trees. Her and Ronald had purchased a comfortable house on the opposite edge of the town as the Burrow and her childhood home, and she couldn't have been happier with it. Sometimes, if she woke at just the right time during the night, their room was bathed in moonlight, and she would think of her mother…

But her mind drifted away from the memory as her face neared Ronald's morning delight. They both slept naked; usually the result of their various activities the night before, and this morning was no exception. Luna's eyes swept up and down, from the purple mushroom-tip to the slightly wrinkled package just begging to be touched at the base. She rolled over completely, going on all fours, and hung her head over his glorious member.

She felt a draft on her most intimate area, already wet, because of her position, but only spread her legs a little further. Some moisture had accumulated on her bundle of nerves, and the cooling sensation the air brought tickled the pleasure centers in her brain. She looked down at the tip just below her lips, noting with some bemusement that it was actually throbbing a little bit. She let a little saliva dribble from her mouth, pulled by gravity down over Ronald's-

That same flash of energy raced along her nerves. She looked up at nothing particular, eyes fading out a little, even as more saliva dripped off her chin to its intended target, and considered the source. She had felt that presence many times before, though not once during the past eighteen months. It could only mean one thing, but she would tell Ron after she had properly woken him up.

Looking back down, she slowly brought her hand up to her mouth, sticking two fingers in. Coating them with saliva, and dribbling more down over Ron in the process, she then reached behind her. Down over her back they went; she paused briefly as they met the softer beginnings of her glutes, and then ever-so-casually dragged them down the cleft between her cheeks.

She stopped at the first entrance she encountered, and instead of continuing on toward the more convention orifice, applied gentle pressure to the little ring of muscles. During this process, she had never stopped leaking saliva over Ron-she could smell that another part of her was still leaking-and now he was fairly coated with her slick spit. He was such a deep sleeper that he had not even come close to waking up yet, though she noticed that he had gotten harder.

She pushed a little more insistently with her two fingers, feeling the ring give way slightly, and sighed as their tips popped inside. Her other entrance begged to be touched, but she knew during the waxing moon that anal stimulation fulfilled her desires more than vaginal did. That thought brought more pressure to bear on her quietly resisting sphincter, but the saliva on her fingers overcame it and they slid further in. She knew not how to describe the feeling-never had-but it was just as exquisite as sliding two fingers into her other cavity.

Her pink tongue shot out and flicked the tip of rod nearly poking her in the face, and she saw the two jewels at the base twitch. Glancing up at Ronald's face, she saw that it had screwed up slightly, but that he was still asleep. Withdrawing her fingers and then pressing them in again, she let saliva flow over him for another minute or so.

It looked about as lubricated as it was going to get, so she prepared herself by plunging her fingers in and out faster and further than before. Her muscle no longer resisted her ministrations, and the nerve endings there were on fire with the attention. Her clitoris throbbed, pleading with her to be touched, but she denied herself that pleasure for now. It was always better in the end if she did.

She withdrew her fingers with a very faint popping noise, suddenly feeling very empty, and turned so she was facing the other way. Her legs were on the outside of Ronald's, and she looked behind her at his still sleeping face. He was so gorgeous…she couldn't wait any longer! Rising up a little, she reached between her legs and gently grabbed his saliva-coated rod. He made an indistinguishable noise but stayed asleep.

Lowering herself slightly, she brought his tip against her puckered ring of muscles. Instead of opening, though, they caved in slightly. She paused, letting her body adjust to the unusual but not unwanted intrusion, and sure enough, her muscles soon relaxed enough to allow the head to slip in.

"Unngh," Luna sighed, appreciating the full feeling, but still needing to get used to it. She hovered like that for another minute, with just the first inch or so of Ronald inside of her. When the initial uncomfortable feeling was replaced with a very good one, she relaxed her legs slightly. Slowly, another two inches disappeared inside of her, and then she smiled as two hands flew to her hips.

"Merlin, Luna…" her lover intoned. She looked over her shoulder, meeting his astounded eyes with her twinkling ones, and moaned deeply as most of the rest of him disappeared inside of her. It was such a strange feeling, having something enter where things were only supposed to exit, but it was an excellent one.

"Ohmigosh," Ron grunted, pressing down on her hips with his hands. She sank the last inch or two, and narrowed her eyes as she felt a twinge of pain deep inside her.

"Ronald," she nearly purred. "If you want this to continue, you will resist pushing down with your hands." She clenched her bowels for good measure, and flashed white teeth as his eyes almost rolled back into his head.

"Whatever you say, Luna," he panted, and rested his hands on the bed at the sides of their bodies.

"Thank you," she said, pushing off his lap and moaning again as inch after inch withdrew from her. Her internal nerve endings told her this was the normal direction for something to be moving, and the pleasure increased. When she felt the head of his cock pushing out against her muscles, she stopped, and reversed direction. The incredible feelings stayed this time, and she dropped all the way down with no uncomfortable feeling and no pain.

Slowly, a rhythm developed, and soon she was bouncing leisurely on Ronald. His grunts and groans of satisfaction were becoming louder and louder, as were her moans. Unable to resist any longer, she dropped two fingers to her pulsing nub, and almost came right then and there at the combination of sensations. She clenched her internal muscles on every upstroke, knowing every time she did so she brought Ron closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy.

Her fingers moved lower and she pressed them inside, just holding them there and feeling Ronald's erection through the thin wall of tissue. That did it for her, and rather unexpectedly she crashed over the edge.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, eyes opening wide briefly and then closing almost completely as wave after wave of pure pleasure shot along her nerves. Both her orifices clenched with each wave, and Ronald let loose one final grunt and then flew over the edge as well.

A warm feeling spread within Luna, filling her up even more, and she bucked up and down quickly a few more times, milking him for all he was worth. After his spurting had died off, he exhaled deeply and she went all the way down again, staying there for a moment. They rested like that, him still inside of her, recovering their composure. Eventually, she rolled off; he slipped out with a quiet pop. He was still on his back, looking at her with lust and love and amazement and every other positive emotion rolled into one. She fell onto her stomach next to him and smiled.

"Good morning, Ronald." And then he laughed, a deep hearty thing that she absolutely loved and adored. She reached over to the nightstand, picked up her wand, and evanesced the remnants of their good time. Her back end felt a little raw now that it was empty, but the brilliant sensations still lingered, so whatever soreness she might later encounter was well worth it.

"Good morning, Lovely Luna," he replied, and rolled slightly to embrace her. They kissed languidly in post-coital bliss, parting some time later for much-needed oxygen.

"That was something else," he said. "I don't think I'll ever get used to that."

"Good," she chirped. "It wouldn't be nearly as exciting if you learned to expect it."

He pondered that for a moment, and then nodded at her. He stretched and then sat up, rubbing his face for a second. She watched all this, and as he stood from the bed she rolled over and did the same thing. She stared out the window at the countryside, listening to her lover as he threw some clothes on.

"Ronald," she said. She heard him pause.

"What is it?"

"Harry is back," she said, cutting right to the chase. She had never found indirectness useful. When he did not respond immediately, she turned around to look at him. He was staring at her.

"How do you know?" he inquired.

"I felt him like we all used to," she explained, knowing that he would understand. She had always been the most fine-tuned to the magic around her.

"Huh," he grunted, and finished pulling a pair of trousers on. "Wonder why now?"

"It has been four years," Luna pointed out, preferring to remain nude as they exited their bedroom and headed toward the kitchen. Ronald rolled his eyes at her, but tweaked one of her nipples. She slapped his hand away good-naturedly. "He probably graduated from uni."

"Yeah, probably," he vaguely answered. Luna knew the information of their friend's return trouble Ron somewhat.

"What's the matter?" she asked, leaning against the counter and using her wand to get their breakfast together.

He answered as he set the table: "Nothing, really," he shrugged. "It's just been so long, you know?"

She nodded, levitating the breakfast to the table, and then summoned a pair of shorts from their room. She had been fine without clothes, but the goose bumps on her most sensitive areas reminded her that it was still only May. She swept her long blond locks behind her ears and sat at the table. He sat across from her.

"What if someone decides to drop in?" he asked, raising his eyebrows at her hard nipples.

"They will see how pink areolas can actually be," she stated, enjoying the amusement shining in Ronald's eyes. He reached across the table and squeezed her hand briefly.

"I love you, Luna."

Warmth spread through her. "I love you too, Ronald. Now, quit ogling and eat your breakfast." He laughed his charming laugh and nodded. She watched as he began to devour his food, and then demurely started to eat her own. He ate five helpings to her two, but she never complained about how much he ate. It was just one part of his personality that she absolutely loved.

As they were finishing their food, a tapping sound and hoot turned their attention toward the window over the sink. Luna immediately recognized the owl as belonging to Ron's twin brothers. He stood up to retrieve the note attached to it, gave the bird a treat, and then sent it back on its way. He read the note and then looked at Luna.

"What does it say?" she asked, though she had some idea it involved the sudden return of a certain very powerful wizard.

"It confirms what you already knew, that Harry is back, and that he can be reached through Hermione if necessary. Fred and George saw him earlier this morning, apparently."

"Through Hermione?" she pondered, raising an eyebrow toward Ronald. He shrugged lightly and dropped the note on the counter.

"No idea, love." He circled around behind her, resting his hands on her shoulders, and kissed the top of her head. "She may have been the first person he went to see."

"Speaking of Hermione," Luna suddenly realized, "where has she been the past two weeks? I don't recall seeing her."

"Come to think of it, neither have I," he agreed, slowly needing the muscles in her neck and shoulders with his hands. She leaned into the massage, cooing contentedly.

"Keep that up, and you may get a repeat performance of your wake-up call," she told him.

He laughed and said, "I'd love to, but I should really get going. I have practice in about twenty minutes."

"Ok," Luna intoned. His hands left her shoulders and she listened as he walked back toward their room. She could hear him getting his things together, but only faintly, and sat in silence for the next few minutes.

She wondered what Harry's return would mean for all of her closest friends. They had been such a tight group during the war, but after the end, not so much. She had tried her best to keep herself and Ronald involved in everyone's lives, but their careers and relationships made that harder and harder with each passing month.

She knew that the decay had started with Hermione, though she did not blame her brilliant friend in any way. Hermione was simply the odd person out-the only one unattached in their little group. With Harry's homecoming, that number increased to six once again, and Fred and George's note about how to reach Harry made her wonder…

She had sensed a deep sadness, or possibly regret, in Hermione that last time Luna had seen her, at the Ministry, and was aware that some or all of it was caused by Harry's absence. Luna had always been aware of deep feelings between Hermione and Harry, but she was never totally sure of what they were. For sure, though, they blurred the line between platonic friendship and a rare best friend type of love. Maybe it would have a chance to develop now that Harry was back.

Ronald reentered the kitchen then, and she turned to look at him. She smirked when his eyes dropped to her bare chest for a moment, and then stood to hug him. He embraced her and then pecked her on the lips. He looked rather dashing in his Quidditch practice uniform.

"I'm going to get going," he said, and she nodded.

"Are you going to contact Harry soon?" Luna asked. She wondered what his answer might be.

"Later today I might," he answered, looking her in the eyes.

"I recommend doing it sometime today or tomorrow. This shouldn't wait, Ronald," she told him. He continued to look at her, seeking something in her eyes, and then nodded.

"I know," he said. "I'll see you later." She nodded and he Disapparated with a small popping sound.

She stood in the middle of her kitchen, sunlight spilling in from a window across her pert breasts. The warmth softened her nipples and she sighed in relaxation. She had to go into the Quibbler at some point today, and perhaps she would owl Hermione sometime later as well.

Walking toward her bedroom, she cast a low-powered numbing charm on her bum, eliminating the slight soreness. She smiled happily as she pulled an outfit from her closet, thinking of the rather full start to her day.

-->