Unofficial Portkey Archive

School Yard Crush by [x]Mrs_H_Potter[x]
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

School Yard Crush

[x]Mrs_H_Potter[x]

A/N: This story is obviously an AU and has NO magic in it what so ever. If you don't like H/Hr fiction with no magic then I advise you don't read this fiction

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters or the Harry Potter world.

Harry

Don't fall asleep...Don't fall asleep I kept saying to myself. This has got to be the worst subject yet. I had been at school a whole of three days and I hadn't fallen asleep yet. I didn't really like school but I was forced to come back by my mother. How about I introduce myself...

My name is Harry Potter. I am twenty-two years old and currently going to school. Like had been fine, you might even say I was happy but for some reason no one else thought I was. Then my mother came into the picture. She told me she was sick of me lying around the house doing nothing with my life and told me to get a job. Looking for a job was hard, I had never went the whole way through school and that caused a lot of my job applications to fall through.

So here I am, in this stupid boring class; the teacher rambling on about some random subject. A knock at the door broke me out of my day dream.

"Is this Maths?" the sweet voice rang through the silent classroom. The teacher replied and went back to talking about something not very interesting. I looked down at my hands, fidgeting until it suddenly grew darker.

"Can I sit here?" that same sweet voice asked. I didn't even bother looking up, just nodded. I heard the chair next to me pull out and the new girl sit herself down. It was then I decided to look up at the girl now sitting next to me. To say she was beautiful would have been an understatement. She had piercing cinnamon eyes, long wavy brown hair and not a bad body either. She was not fat by any means but not as skinny as some girls are. She had a bit of meat on her which complemented the rest of her. I didn't realize I was staring until she looked up at me confused.

"Do I have something on my face?" she asked, her thick English accent finally reaching my ears. I shook my head and went back to staring at my hands.

**********

Forty-five minutes later and there was no change. The girl next to me was drawing something on a piece of paper. It looked like an angel of some sort. I know it had wings, but couldn't see the rest of it. I decided it was time to get to know the new girl. I got out a piece of paper and grabbed a pen before I began writing.

Hey there,

Names Harry Potter. Twenty-two years old I am and seeking new friend

H

I passed the note over to her and looked away. I heard her let out a little laugh before I heard her writing something. After a few minutes she passed the note back.

Hello,

You forgot whether you were single and what you look for in a woman, ha ha.

My name is Hermione Granger. I'm nineteen years old. Seeing as I have moved here from London I have no friends, which also means I'm single. With that said you are not my type of guy.

Hermione

I laughed as I looked at the neat hand writing scrawled across the paper, it was then I noticed the rest of the class getting up and leaving. Hermione packed up her things and walked out of the classroom quickly. Packing; well more like stuffing everything into my bag, I ran out the door after her. For some reason I needed to get to know this girl. She just seemed to challenge me and Harry Potter never backs down on a challenge.