Unofficial Portkey Archive

School Yard Crush by [x]Mrs_H_Potter[x]
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

School Yard Crush

[x]Mrs_H_Potter[x]

Hello to all my readers,

This is just an author's note to say that this story is going to be abandoned. This has nothing to do with the reviews I have gotten; I appreciate what has been said I understand that this story is not like most of the stories on Portkey. There are a few reasons I have decided to stop this story:

1. This was the first ever Harry Potter story I had wrote and at the time I knew NOTHING about the magic world and so on. It wasn't until I read the stories after the last chapter I realized I was off on characters and so on.

2. I have a lot going on at the moment in my life and I don't have a lot of time to continue to write this story, mainly because I don't think this story does me a lot of justice, it isn't really what Harry Potter is about.

Just a few things, to those people who gave me CC thanks a lot of it and I am glad I did post this story. To those who read the story, decided they didn't like it well obviously the story is not for you.

I was a little upset about the people who said that Hermione isn't like that and it was to OOC for her and so on, there would have been more that would be revealed in the later chapters and so on.

Thanks to those who liked it and for all the reviews good or bad. This will stay on Portkey but will not be continued. I currently have an idea for a new story so hopefully that will be up when I get the chance to write the first chapter.

Once again thanks to you all