Unofficial Portkey Archive

Return to Me by Heaven
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Return to Me

Heaven

Chapter 14

(A/N: Wow, well it's finally here, the wedding!!! YAY!!

One more chapter after this one *sniff* and then RTM is over, but then I'm going to do a sequel, centered more on Caty and Blue, but there will be some definite H/H moments in there. Can't have a fic without them! :)

Thanks again for all the reviews, you guys put me over the 300 mark! WOW!! I can't tell you how delighted that makes me!!

Spangle star: sorry, no Enrique here…but I love him too. God that man is dead sexy!

Thefly: yup. Fluff. That's what life is made of ;)

Hermioneharry4ever: no one will disrupt this wedding, not even the press! LOL

Janna rain Iscariot: LOL what cliffhanger? Heehee the wedding is going to be LONG so I had to make it it's own chapter

Oh, and the song you will need to DL for this chapter is I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You, by Mark Anthony and Tina Arena, from the Mask of Zorro soundtrack. Enjoy!!!)

Hermione was a bundle of nerves. "Lavender!" she shrieked, tearing open some of the boxes lying at the foot of the bed. "Where are my shoes?"

Lavender poked her head in the room. "Hermione, settle down. They're in the closet remember?"

"Oh, right." Hermione said, visibly calming.

"Why are you so nervous Hermione?" Lavender asked. "I mean, it's not like this is your first wedding."

"I know." Hermione sighed; pulling the box from the closet that contained her shoes and sitting down on the bed. "But this wedding is much larger, and more complicated than before."

"You'll be fine." Lavender said confidently. "In the meantime, I know someone who wants to have you help her get ready."

"Who?" Hermione asked.

"Your daughter, silly." Lavender replied.

"Really?" Hermione was pleased. "She asked for me?"

"Yes, want me to have her come in here?"

"Yes!" Hermione replied, standing up and going to the mirror, trying to figure out how she was going to wear her hair that day. A moment later, a soft knock was heard from the doorway.

"Hello." Caitlyn said a bit shyly. "Can I come in?"

"Of course." Hermione smiled at her. Ron had picked up all the kids from the station the night before (they had arrived from the school) and now the house was packed to the brim with Weasleys.

Caitlyn stepped into the room, her arms full with her dress, hairpieces, shoes, and jewelry. She carefully laid everything out next to Hermione's new dress.

"Wow, I love your wedding gown!" she exclaimed, touching the delicate fabric with her finger. "Did you pick this out?"

"Yes, I did." Hermione replied, sitting down on the bed again. "Although it was at Lavender and Grace's insistence that I bought it. I wanted something different than last time."

"You had a small wedding before, right?" Caitlyn asked.

"Yes, very small, it was only me, your father, Ron and Lavender, Sirius, and my parents." Hermione replied.

"Wow, that is small!" Caitlyn said, and smiled at her mother. "Can you help me get ready for today?"

"Certainly, I'd love to." Hermione said gladly. Caitlyn slid the pretty blue dress over her head and Hermione moved behind her to zip it up.

"What a beautiful color on you." Hermione commented, looking at her with pride.

Caitlyn smiled widely back at her. "It's my favorite color."

"I'm glad." Hermione said. She reached out and smoothed back Caitlyn's long brown locks, hair so much like how hers used to be. "I think Grace and Lavender are wearing their hair down, is that how you want yours?"

"Sure." Caitlyn said, as Hermione picked up a brush and began to work it through.

"My hair used to be like this, you know." Hermione commented. "I can cast a charm to straighten it for today, if you like." Caitlyn nodded and Hermione did just that, and now her hair hung halfway down her back smoothly.

"Looks like you are ready." Hermione smiled down at her daughter with a tear in her eye as she retrieved one of the hairpieces (they were glittery like barrettes) and pinned it securely. "You look beautiful, Caitlyn."

Caitlyn stepped over and looked at herself in the mirror. Her mother was right, she did look really nice, and she was excited to go off and show Blue, and her father when he arrived. She turned from side to side, and the dress swirled softly around her. She turned back to Hermione who was watching her with a smile.

"Thanks Mum." She said, and hugged Hermione tightly. Hermione's eyes teared up again and she hugged her daughter back, just as tightly.

"Now go show everyone how you look!" Hermione said, turning her around. Caitlyn hopped towards the door and turned back around to look at her.

"I'm really glad you and Dad are getting married again." She smiled at her mother. "Summers will be fun now that you're here!" she grinned again and skipped away. She carefully moved down the hallway to Blue's room where she heard a loud holler.

"Mum I don't WANT to wear a tie!" Caitlyn peeked around the door and saw Lavender trying to wrestle Blue into a necktie.

"Now, all the men today are going to be wearing them!" Lavender said, finally getting it tied correctly. "You keep that on or I'll put a spell on it!" she told her son firmly, and turned and spied Caitlyn at the door.

"Caty! Come in here so we can see you!" Lavender called, and Caitlyn stepped into the room. Lavender sighed and Blue stared at her.

"You look like a girl!" Blue said.

Caitlyn rolled her eyes. "That's what I am, you half wit!" Lavender snickered and stood up, pulling Blue along with her.

"How is your mother doing, Caitlyn?" Lavender asked.

"She's good." Caitlyn replied. "I think she's really nervous, though."

"I'll bet." Lavender smiled. "Well I'm going to go get ready myself." She cast a warning glance at Blue. "If I see that tie off your neck it's going to be even tighter next time." Blue stuck his tongue out at her as she left the room. He looked back at Caitlyn and shook his head. "You really do look like a girl."

"Shut up Blue." Caitlyn said, and turned to leave. "Don't forget to leave that tie on!" she laughed as Blue threw something at her and she darted out the door, directly into her father.

"Dad!" she squealed and propelled herself at him, he laughed and staggered back playfully.

"Caty Cat, let me look at you!" Harry exclaimed. "Is this really my daughter or just some look-alike you conjured up at Hogwarts?"

"Dad, honestly!" Caitlyn said. Harry just laughed again and pulled her into his arms.

"You look gorgeous, Caty, just gorgeous." Harry said, holding her tight to him. "Where's your mother?"

"She's in the guest room, getting ready." Caitlyn replied. "But you can't see her."

"Why not?" Harry asked.

"Bad luck!" Caitlyn replied, blocking the hallway.

"How do you know about that?" Harry smirked at his daughter.

"Dad, I'm eleven, not three." Caitlyn rolled her eyes. "If you see Mum before she is walking down the aisle, you'll have bad luck, and I don't want to see ANY of that!"

"Caty, it's a superstition." Harry said firmly, trying to move past her.

"Uncle Ron!!" Caitlyn bellowed. Ron appeared in the hallway a moment later, buttoning up his white dress shirt.

"Caty? What's wrong?" he asked. "Harry!" he smiled.

Caitlyn turned to face Ron. "Tell my father he can't see my mum before the wedding!"

Ron looked up at Harry. "No way mate, you can't go in there! You can't see Hermione…" he was interrupted.

"Before the wedding." Harry was the one to roll his eyes now. "Fine, fine." He glared teasingly at his daughter. "Tattletale." He said. Caitlyn smiled innocently at him and went back into Blue's room. "How is she doing?" Harry asked.

"Hermione? She's fine, nervous, but fine." Ron pulled on Harry's sleeve. "Come on, you've got to get dressed, the wedding starts soon!"

A half hour later, Grace and Justin had arrived, Lavender immediately pulling Grace into Hermione's room to help her get ready.

"You need to calm down!" Grace was saying to Hermione. "You're going to ruin your hair if you keep pulling on it!"

"I'm sorry!" Hermione wailed. Lavender pushed her down into a chair.

"Sit here, and don't move." Lavender commanded. She pulled out her wand, and a few moments later, Hermione's normally straight hair was a mass of curls. Grace came over with the veil, which hung halfway down and had a circle of pearls that went around her forehead, and Lavender fitted it on neatly.

"Perfect!" Grace said. She then carefully pulled the dress out of the closet. "I cannot wait to see Harry's face when you come walking down in this!" she said gleefully.

Hermione stepped into the dress and Lavender laced it tightly, tying it securely so it wouldn't come undone. Grace sat her down and applied light makeup, she didn't have to use much because Hermione was already glowing with excitement.

"You are ready!" Lavender announced, as Hermione stepped into her shoes.

"You really look amazing." Grace said. Hermione grinned at the two of them.

"Where's Ginny?" she asked, looking around. "I thought she'd be here."

"She's meeting us at the Burrow, her mother asked her to help get things ready." Lavender replied. Hermione nodded.

"Shall we head over?" she asked, the butterflies in her stomach starting up again.

"Let me go make sure Ron keeps Harry here until its time." Lavender said, and ducked out of the room. She quickly crossed the hallway and knocked on the door to the room where Harry and Ron were getting ready.

"Ron?" she pushed open the door after she heard them grunt for her to come in. "We're about ready to go to the Burrow." She looked at him with her eyebrow raised so he'd know what she was referring to.

"Right." Ron said, looking appreciatively at his wife. She looked gorgeous in the deep blue gowns they had picked out.

"How does she look?" Harry asked anxiously.

"Unbelievable!" Lavender grinned teasingly at Harry. "I can't wait to see your face when she comes walking down that aisle."

Harry must have made a move like he was going to burst into the room because Ron grabbed him by the sleeve.

"We'll see you there." Ron said, quickly kissing her and she turned and left. "Someone's a bit eager, huh?" he asked, pulling on his jacket and turning back to Harry.

"You'd better believe it." Harry said, sticking his arms through his own jacket and settling it over his shoulders. "I can't wait to start our lives over again."

"Yeah, things are going to be good from here on out." Ron said, buttoning his jacket. "I'm ready!" he said.

"Me too." Harry replied. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. "Is it safe to apparate to the Burrow?" he smirked at Ron.

"I'm sure it is." Ron said back, opening the door. "All quiet, they must have taken the kids with them." He said.

"Well let's go!" Harry said, and they both apparated away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Wow, Mrs. Weasley, everything looks amazing!" Hermione said appreciatively at the amount of decorations that adorned the backyard. "Thank you so much, for everything!"

Mrs. Weasley hugged her. "It's my pleasure dear, you and Harry are finally getting the wedding you deserve."

"No crying!" Ginny said, wagging her finger at Hermione, whose eyes had begun to fill with happy tears.

"Nana what happened to the swing set?" Blue asked in horror, as it was indeed gone.

"Don't worry, it'll be back in place tomorrow." Mrs. Weasley said, looking at her grandson fondly. "Papa had to move it for today."

"Okay." Blue said, reaching his hand up to tug on his necktie, but put it back down after a warning glance from his mother.

Ginny looked at the Weasley clock, which had grown considerably larger for each family member added. "Oh!" she gasped. Ron's hand was traveling from home to The Burrow. "Hermione, we need to get you into the other room Harry will be here any second!"

All four women hurried out of the room as Ron and Harry apparated in.

"Aw, Harry, you just missed her." Justin grinned, and Seamus gave him a slap on the back of the head. Ron groaned.

"Don't get him started again, please?" Ron begged. He pulled on Harry's collar as he tried to go to the door. "I've never seen anyone so determined in my life…Harry you're going to see her in twenty minutes!"

Mrs. Weasley was looking at all of them. "Oh dear, don't you boys all look handsome?" her eyes were beginning to fill with tears as she hugged her son tightly, then turned to Harry and did the same thing. She turned and rushed out of the room, bawling.

"Mum…" Ron shook his head in the direction his mother had taken off to. "I swear, you should have seen her at Ginny and Seamus's wedding…" he trailed off as Seamus guffawed.

"She didn't stop crying the whole ceremony!" Seamus said, and all the men started laughing.

"Speaking of ceremonies," Ron said. "Yours is about to begin, Harry."

The four men hurried outside, where they stared agape at the spectacle that Mr. and Mrs. Weasley had created.

Tons of chairs were set in neat rows, a long aisle was left clear down between two of the rows. A long length of pale silk trailed down the aisle, and it led up to an altar, which was surrounded by a white lattice arch covered with red and white roses. People were already gathered in some of the chairs, and a few of them recognized Harry and pointed excitedly.

"Wow." Harry was first to speak. "This is absolutely amazing!" He turned to Ron.

"I don't know how Hermione and I can ever repay your parents for this."

Ron smiled. "Well you know that they consider you family, Harry. Don't worry about it."

Harry smiled and looked at his watch. "Wow, it's already almost time…. you guys should get in there with the women." He turned and looked up at the front where the minister had just arrived. "See you guys in a few minutes!" the butterflies had come back as Harry made his way up the aisle.

"Mr. Potter, congratulations!" the minister said, shaking Harry's hand. "I'm truly honored to be here at your wedding."

"Thank you." Harry replied. He turned and watched as the rest of the seats filled up, and his stomach gave a big lurch as he realized what a crowd there was.

Inside, Hermione was even more a bundle of nerves as she realized that in just a moment, she'd be walking out in front of that crowd. The fact that Harry was waiting for her at the end of the aisle was somewhat calming, but not completely.

"Breathe." Grace instructed, adjusting the top of her dress. "Everything is going to be fine, once you get up there it'll be just you and Harry."

Hermione closed her eyes and nodded, doing as Grace said.

"Are you okay Mum?" Caitlyn asked, walking into the room, her tiny bouquet clutched in her hands.

"I'm fine, just fine…" Hermione said, smiling at her daughter. "Are you and Blue ready, it's time to start!"

Caitlyn squealed. "I'm ready!!" she said. She was so excited about this day; it was all she had been able to think about for weeks now. An unsuspecting Blue entered the room and Caitlyn latched onto him. "Let's go!!!" she said, pulling on him.

"Ow!" Blue cried. "Okay, I'm going!" As the juniors of the wedding party, they'd start the procession in place of the flower girl and ring bearer. Blue carried the two rings in his hand; he'd give them to Harry at the end of the aisle.

"Everyone ready?" Ron called out. A chorus of yeses answered him, and he took his place behind Caitlyn and Blue as the best man, Lavender next to him, and Grace and Justin behind him, with Hermione of course taking up the end of the procession.

"You'll be fine!" Lavender assured Hermione as Ron opened the door.

Harry listened to the music playing and locked his eyes on the door that Ron had just opened. He smiled as Caitlyn and Blue stepped out, stepping perfectly to the tune as they had been instructed. Harry looked at his daughter proudly as she reached the front, and she grinned back at him. His attention was next diverted to Ron and Lavender, then Grace and Justin.

Everyone's eyes turned again to the door as Hermione stepped out, and Harry felt everything around him cease to exist except for her. The gown she wore was stunning, with lace edges and exquisite beading, the fabric was of silk and satin. Her hair was pulled back at the sides and it cascaded down her back in long curls. The veil was a half one, and the circle of pearls rested gently on her forehead. His eyes met hers and they held each other's gaze as Hermione glided to the front. It was just as Grace had said, everyone else seemed to disappear and their whole world was right there.

"You look absolutely amazing." Harry was able to whisper as she reached the spot next to him.

Hermione smiled nervously at him. "Thank you." She said back, softly. Harry looked so handsome in his suit, she always loved him dressed the way he was. "You do too."

Harry took her hand and squeezed it as they faced the minister. The whole ceremony passed in a daze for both of them, as they were focused too much on each other to pay attention to anything else. The only part Harry was able to recall was when they took their vows.

"I do." Harry said, looking deeply into Hermione's eyes as he repeated what the minister said.

Hermione smiled. "I do." She also said.

"You may now kiss your bride." The minister smiled as Harry pulled Hermione to him and kissed her passionately but gently. He was about to pull away when Hermione held on and he was forced to kiss her again, not that he minded. A few people in the audience chuckled but neither one of them cared. They finally broke apart, and everyone clapped.

"May I present Mr. and Mrs. Harry Potter!" the minister announced.

Hermione felt a wide smile break across her face as Harry grabbed her hand and they went back down the aisle, people clapping and smiling as they swept past. Hurrying back through the house, Ron had a Ministry car waiting out in the front so that when they got to Oliver's club, they could make their grand entrance.

"I'm SO glad that's over!" Hermione sighed as they settled into the seats. Harry grinned.

"What, you don't like marrying me?" he pretended to pout. He winked at the driver and put up the partition so that he and Hermione could have privacy.

"Of course I do!" Hermione said. "I just hate being in front of large crowds." She put her hand on Harry's arm. "And I was looking forward to this, being alone with you afterward.

Harry grinned, and without another word leaned in and kissed her. Hermione placed her hands on the back of his neck and his arms wrapped around her waist. He tried to deepen the kiss by gently stroking his tongue across her lower lip and she willingly opened her mouth under his to allow him in. Harry felt like he would never get tired of kissing her. Hermione moaned as he increased the pressure of his mouth on hers, pushing harder, his tongue sweeping her mouth with such passion neither one was sure if they could wait till that evening for more.

"Harry…" Hermione finally broke away only to have Harry start kissing her throat, and her neck. "Harry we're almost to the club, we need to save the necking for tonight."

Harry groaned and pulled away. "All right." He said, smiling at her swollen lips. She reached over and pushed aside his hair. "So I heard you were quite eager to see me today."

"Who told you?" Harry was amused.

"Ron, Lavender, Caitlyn…." Hermione laughed. "Was I worth the wait?" she teased.

"Mione, you are worth everything to me." Harry raised her hand up and kissed it. "The last few hours were tough, but when I saw how gorgeous you looked…." He looked into her eyes. "I've never felt so happy in my life."

They were kissing again when the car pulled up in front of Oliver's club.

"Are you ready?" he asked, taking up her hand once more. "It's going to be quite a mob scene."

"Well at least this time I've got you with me." Hermione said, smiling at her husband. He grinned back and kissed her once more, then pushed open the doors.

"Mr. and Mrs. Harry Potter!" Ron's voice boomed, announcing their arrival. Everyone clapped and cheered as Harry and Hermione planted large smiles on their faces. They entered what was to be a 'receiving line' so that they could greet everyone that came to celebrate their day with them.

George Weasley clapped Harry on the shoulder. "Congratulations!" he boomed.

"Thanks George." Harry said. George moved on to Hermione and Harry noticed George's date.

"Ambir!" he recognized her as the potions mistress who had quickened the process of brewing. She was wearing an elegant black velvet dress, with spaghetti straps. It was perfect for her, showed off just what she wanted it to.

"Hello!" Ambir smiled at him. "This is quite a nice party you've got here." She said.

"Thanks," Harry said, kissing her on the cheek. "I didn't know you knew George."

"Oh…" Ambir blushed as she looked at George. "Well, we've been seeing each other for awhile. Ron introduced us."

"I see." Harry grinned, as she stepped down and Hermione embraced her.

"I'm so glad you came!" she said. "I can never thank you enough for helping Harry and I."

"Oh, it was my pleasure." Ambir said, smiling at the two of them as George pulled her close against him. "I'm happy I was able to help you two out!"

"Actually, I'm her pleasure." George said and everyone laughed. "Come on, I want to dance!" she waved as George pulled her away.

Harry and Hermione greeted people for another hour, and finally the mention of food and drinks drove people to sit at the tables.

Oliver stood up as everyone found his or her seat. "I'd like to make a toast!" he said loudly. "To Harry and Hermione, may you two be together now, always!"

"Hear hear!" was heard repeatedly around the room as everyone raised their glasses and drank.

Everyone enjoyed the good food and the alcohol was flowing freely. Hermione finally got a chance to look around the club; it had been so hectic since they had gotten in there. Oliver had done an amazing job. The room was decorated in an off white color, and it was magically enlarged to fit as many people as necessary, while still being comfortable. Crystal chandeliers adorned the ceiling, and if Hermione didn't know better, she wouldn't have even recognized the place as Oliver's swanky club.

The music started again, and people started filling the dance floor, the DJ playing a good mix of fast and slow songs.

"I'm going to dance with Caty." Harry said to Hermione, who was in conversation with Grace and Lavender.

"Okay." She smiled and kissed him, and he went off in search of his daughter. He found her in a corner with Blue and a few other kids her age.

"Caty Cat." Harry said. "Want to dance with your old dad?"

"Sure!" she jumped up. "I'll be right back!" she told the others.

Harry led her to the dance floor, and they began to dance to a nice sweet father/daughter type of song.

"Dad?" Caitlyn asked.

"What?" Harry said.

"I'm really happy that you and Mum are married again." Caitlyn said. "I've always wanted to know more about her, and now here she is."

"I'm sorry Caty Cat, that I never talked about her." Harry said.

"It's okay." She replied. "I just am really happy that she's here."

"Me too." Harry hugged his daughter tightly as the song ended. "Now go have fun with your friends, okay?"

"Okay." She grinned and scampered back off in the direction of the kids.

Harry saw Oliver motioning to him. "What's up Oliver?" he asked.

"The DJ's about to play your song, I thought you'd like to know." Oliver said, winking.

"Thanks!" Harry grinned and hurried back to the main table. "Mione, it's time for our dance." He said, and Hermione smiled as Harry took her hand and led her onto the floor.

Harry pulled her close to him and clasped one of her hands in his, the other arm went around her waist and she put her other hand on his shoulder.

Moon so bright, night so fine
Keep your heart here with mine
Life's a dream we are dreaming
Race the moon, catch the wind
Ride the night to the end
Seize the day, stand up for the light
I want to spend my lifetime loving you
If that is all in life I ever do
Heroes rise, heroes fall
Rise again, win it all
In your heart, can't you feel the glory
Through our joy, through our pain
We can move worlds again
Take my hand, dance with me

Ron watched his two best friends dance around the room. He was genuinely happy for the two of them, being able to find each other again after so long apart. He saw the loving way Harry held Hermione; he could tell that to them, they were the only people in the room right now.

"What are you thinking about?" Lavender asked, sliding up to him and taking his hand in hers.

"Just about how happy I am that Harry and Hermione are together again." Ron said, looking down at his wife. "They're so lucky."

"Yes they are." Lavender sighed.

"I'm lucky too." Ron said. "I've had you every day since we got married, I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you."

Lavender smiled up at him and he kissed her sweetly, hugging her.

I want to spend my lifetime loving you
If that is all in life I ever do
I will want nothing else to see me through
If I can spend my lifetime loving you
Though we know we will never come again
Where there is love, life begins
Over and over again
Save the night, save the day
Save the love, come what may
Love is worth everything we pay
I want to spend my lifetime loving you
If that is all in life I ever do
I want to spend my lifetime loving you
If that is all in life I ever do
I will want nothing else to see me through
If I can spend my lifetime loving you

Caitlyn watched her parents converse as the song came to an end and everyone clapped. She wasn't sure if it was the silly eleven year old in her or not, but she was finding that she liked all the romance that was going on. A cough at her elbow made her turn around.

"Wanna dance?" Blue said gruffly, grinning at her.

"Okay." She agreed as a new song came on, and the two children laughed as Blue swung Caitlyn around on the floor.

Hermione nudged Harry as they went over where Ron and Lavender were standing. "Would you guys look at that?" she smiled, seeing the two kids.

"Oh my." Lavender said. "How cute is that?" Ron grinned at Harry.

"Do we need to plan another wedding soon, hmm?" he asked.

"Oh, don't make me think about that." Harry said. The last thing he wanted on his mind was Caitlyn's wedding!

"Oh, don't make him fret, Ron." Hermione said, clasping Harry's hand in hers. "Caitlyn is her daddy's girl."

"Any guy who even wants to try and date her…" Harry joked. "He'll have to pass my test first."

"Oh come on Harry, enough of that!" Hermione said, kissing him. "It's time for pictures anyway."

Lavender went to get the kids and Hermione called Grace and Justin over. They all went into a separate room, where various photos were taken of the wedding party, many ones of Harry and Hermione, and they insisted on having a photo of the three of them; Harry, Hermione, and Caitlyn.

That took about an hour, and Harry and Hermione were left in the room as everyone else went out.

"Another moment with you." Harry grinned, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her close. "Have I told you how stunning you look today?"

"Yes, you have." Hermione giggled a little. "But I love hearing you say it again."

"I'd rather show you…" Harry lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her, deepening it immediately with his tongue. She responded, not caring if she looked mussed when they went back into the room.

"Harry…" she pulled her mouth away. "Much as I love kissing you, and I do, we can't stay in here forever."

"Why?" Harry asked, not letting go of her waist.

"Because then we'd miss our honeymoon?" Hermione joked.

They went back in the main room, where Hermione had a dance with Ron and then Oliver; Harry danced with Lavender and Grace.

"Time to cut the cake!" Ron announced loudly, and everyone returned to their tables, except for Harry and Hermione, who stood in the center of the room where a large cake had just appeared.

It was five tiered, Hermione had requested chocolate, of course, so the double fudge had been baked into it, and it had the typical white icing of a wedding cake.

"No smashing." Hermione said, when Harry cut off a large slice and held it out to her.

He held it out teasingly like he was going to do just that, but then fed it to her nicely, not letting any fall on her dress.

On Hermione's turn, however, she stuffed it into Harry's mouth; he could barely swallow it he was laughing so hard.

"Oh, you're going to pay for that later," Harry said, his eyes twinkling. Hermione grinned and kissed him, getting a bit of the icing on her face as well.

"Oh, I can't wait." She whispered in his ear. They went back to the table to enjoy their cake with everyone else. Grace had different ideas, however. She raised her spoon and began to tap her glass, Justin caught on and did the same, and soon the entire room was doing that. Harry and Hermione grinned at each other, and leaned in to kiss.

Harry could still taste their cake on Hermione's lips as he kissed her. She had a bit of icing stuck to her lower lip, and he ran his tongue gently across it and she opened her mouth to his. He pressed a little harder against her, and she put her hand on the back of his neck to keep him there when he tried to pull back.

"Mione!" he said around her lips. Hermione finally pulled back and everyone in the room laughed at how long they kissed.

"Honestly you two!" Ginny snickered. The music started up again as people ate cake and danced. Harry and Hermione caught glimpses of Caitlyn dancing with Blue again as well as a few other boys her age.

"Oh, what a night." Hermione said later, as the crowd was finally dissipating. "My feet are absolutely killing me."

"Awww." Harry said. "Are you hinting that you want a foot massage later?" he grinned, sitting down next to her.

"Maybe." Hermione smiled back. "When are we leaving for Eze?"

"Whenever you are ready." Harry said. "We'll just have to let Ron know when we're leaving and we have to say goodbye to Caty."

"I'm ready." Hermione said, getting up. Harry stood up as well and pulled her into his arms.

"Okay." His voice was muffled. She pressed her face to his shoulder, and they swayed for a moment together to soundless music.

"Hermione, I really can't wait till we're alone tonight." Harry said quietly.

"Me either." Hermione said, raising herself up and brushing his lips softly. They hurried across the room to where Ron was standing.

"Ron, we're going to take off." Harry said. Ron grinned at them.

"You two behave yourselves." He teased.

"Yeah right." Harry scoffed. "Where's Caty?"

"Over there." Lavender said, coming up to them. She pointed in a corner where Caitlyn and Blue were eating the last pieces of cake with their friends.

"Caty Cat." Harry said, coming up to her. "Your mum and I are leaving."

Caitlyn jumped out of her seat and hugged first her father, then her mother. "Have fun, and don't forget to buy me something!" she grinned mischievously.

Harry and Hermione laughed and he turned back to Ron. "You don't mind keeping her and then getting her back to Hogwarts?"

"Of course not." Ron said. "You two have a good time, and owl us if you need anything…. well, I doubt you will…" he and Lavender waved as they watched the bride and groom apparate away.

A few moments later, Harry and Hermione appeared in their room in Eze. Their bags had already been sent in earlier that day. Most people didn't know that Eze was not only a medieval village but a wizarding one as well, so apparating into hotels there wasn't an uncommon occurrence.

"Finally." Harry said, the dim lighting of the room making his eyes glow with desire. He moved forward and caught Hermione up in his arms, gently placing her on the bed. "I love you, Hermione."

"I love you too Harry." She was able to say before his mouth was on hers.

They did not leave the room until two days later.

(A/N: Wow don't you just love weddings? *sigh* anyways, one more chapter after this, then RTM will be over :(

To see a pic of H/H on this happy day, go to www.geocities.com/heavenluvz/hhwedding.jpg

If it doesn't let you on right away check back later ;)

If anyone likes fics about 98 º (band) please check out a fic by princesa called Meeting 98 º. Very cute!

Also, please make sure and check out Mas Tequila by God of Fire, esp the second chapter ;) hehehehee

HarryNZ has a fab group where he updates all his fics, you can reach that at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/harrynzfanfics/

And check out the stories of one Ryoko Blue, they are utterly fantastic! Esp her series that starts with Soul Scepter and is now continuing on with Amulet of Torna.

Happy reading, and see you next chapter! Don't forget to R/R NOT flame! :D )