Unofficial Portkey Archive

Fight for Custody by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Fight for Custody

Harry85

Disclaimer: If this was mine, I'd be awfully rich, and we would be happy for HHr happening.

A/N: My reply to the "You can't take my child" challenge by Natsky, you can find it here: http://talk.portkey.org/index.php?showtopic=26363&st=0 . I hope you'll like the story, and I feel I need to alert you, Ginny won't be particularly likable here. I don't think that's a problem, but anyhow, I told you beforehand, ok? lol. Now, on with the story…this chapter will fully earn the NC17 rating.

Credit for the original plot of the story goes to AnasellaEmm, who wrote the story A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy on fanfiction.net.

Thanks to my very helpful beta Gingercat!

Fight for Custody

Chapter Twelve: Honeymoon, For Real

The appointment of Beatrice's custody to Harry was reason for an huge party at the Burrow, involving all the Weasleys bar Ginny, for obvious reasons.

The little girl didn't really know why it was held, she had never been made aware of the possibility that she might have to leave Harry, as to not upset her, and Hermione found herself wondering if that had been the right course of action. If the custody had been given to Ginny, the little girl would have been in for a real shock.

However, it was all in the past now.

She looked up at Harry, who had an arm draped around her shoulders, and smiled lovingly at him. She couldn't believe their luck, this whole ordeal, as stressful as it had been had brought them to realize their love for each other. Well, she already knew she was in love with him, but she kept it hidden.

As the party slowly died down, with Percy and Penelope leaving first, then George and Angelina as the witch was pregnant again, and needed her rest, Harry took advantage of the smaller crowd to take his wife to a secluded corner of the house, and sweetly kissed her.

"I missed this" he murmured against her lips, and she giggled. "You speak like we haven't kissed in years" she replied, still barely an inch away from him.

"Minutes, hours, years…what does it matter?" he huskily replied before plunging down again, claiming her lips in a kiss full of love, and raw passion.

Ron, who happened to pass that way, saw them and couldn't pass the chance.

"Oi! Get a room, you two!" he called out with a smile on his lips, and both his best friends stuck their tongues out at him before involving them both in a battle within each other's mouths.

Ron shook his head and kept walking, truly happy for them. He had thought he was destined to end with Hermione, but their brief attempt at a relationship in school had been a disaster, and now he had a wife who made him more than happy, and he hoped he made her happy too.

--

Just before leaving for their flat, Harry, who had picked Bea up to side-long Apparate her, spoke.

"Molly, we were thinking about taking that vacation, actually our honeymoon, in a week time. Would it be ok with you if Bea stayed with you for the two weeks we plan to be away?"

"Of course, Harry. You don't even have to ask".

"What do you say, honey? Will you be a good girl for Grandma Molly while we are away?" Hermione asked, and Bea nodded.

That settled, the Potters left for a good night's sleep in their flat. Even if now they knew they loved each other, Harry and Hermione still hadn't involved in certain activities, out of fear that Bea might sneak up on them, like she tended to do in the mornings, especially on weekends, and see them involved in something she was too young to know.

"If she will ever know" Harry had grunted, and Hermione had rolled her eyes. "You can't cage her, Harry. When the time will come, she will date, and you won't stop her. I won't allow you to" she said, putting her hands on her hips. He knew better than to argue with her, so he relented, albeit reluctantly.

--

Finally, Bea was dropped at the Burrow and Arthur and Molly reassured the couple that it wasn't a problem to watch the girl for a couple weeks.

"I've had my house full of kids for years, decades even, one more won't make a difference" Molly had said. "You two go and enjoy your vacation. Merlin knows you deserve it, after that probation"

Harry and Hermione nodded, and grabbing the old boot that was their Portkey, they landed in their suite in Anguilla, an island in the Caribbean Sea.

The resort was a magical one, which made things easier for them. There was no need to go to the reception to check in, they had already been assigned a suite when Harry had booked it and a Portkey to bring them directly into it was sent to the pair.

"Oh, Harry, this is just wonderful!" Hermione said, looking out of the window to the white sand beach, and the crystal water of the ocean.

He came behind her, and slipped his arms around her waist, nuzzling her neck.

"Not even close to you" he murmured against her skin. She shivered, and turned in his embrace.

"I love you" she said, pulling his head up for a kiss.

"I love you too" he said, pulling her up and bringing her into the bedroom. She yelped and then laughed at his antics.

"What? It is a tradition that the groom carries the bride over the threshold, right? It's a bit late, I admit, but I want to make things right" he proudly said, puffing our his chest. She smiled fondly at him as he lay her on the fluffy bed. Then, grabbing his shirt, she pulled him down for another kiss, this time needing, filled with lust, and it wans't long before their clothes started flying around the room, both now only in their underwear. It wasn't the first time they had seen each other in such way, but it still was amazing to him how beautiful she was.

Kissing his way down from her neck to the valley between her breasts, he cupped them both through the lacy bra she was wearing, and she hissed as he started tweaking her nipples, which were quickly hardening.

Sliding his hands to her back, Harry made a quick work of unclasping her bra, and she raised her eyebrow at him. She knew it was always a difficult task for men.

"Been practicing much?" she teased him, and he grinned as he shook his head. "Natural ability. Potter heirloom, I daresay"

"Cheeky…" she retorted, but as he took one stiff nipple in his mouth, she suddenly cried out in pleasure.

He was amazed at the reaction he could elicit from her, and it made his boxers grow tight, as his erection grew. It didn't help matters when Hermione started rubbing him through the fabric.

"Mione" he growled, and she nodded. With a bit of wandless magic, his undergarments were gone, added to the pile of clothes in a corner.

She grasped his shaft, and he hissed in pleasure. She felt a jolt of warmth travel down her belly to her very core, and her panties dampen. It was nothing compared to what happened when she took him into her mouth, though.

He buried his hands in her hair, grunting as she was evidently doing the right thing, circling her tongue around its head, then along its length, putting it all into her mouth. She briefly wondered that Ginny's bragging during their seventh year had been justified, because he really was well endowed. Not that she would ever tell any of her friends about it, mind you. It was just another of the many things she and the redhead differed for.

"Mione…I…won't…last…long…" he grunted, and she nodded her understanding. She felt a thrill knowing she, Hermione Granger, had brought him, Harry Potter, the Boy-Who-Won, desired by more than half the witches of magical Britain, to the brink of orgasm. A bit of feminine pride didn't harm anyone, right?

Her thoughts were soon interrupted by Harry sneaking between her legs, and hooking his fingers in the waistband of her knickers. He slowly, tantalizingly so, pulled them down, teasing her with kisses as he went down her legs, making her shiver and whimper because of his ministrations. When he finally got rid of the last piece of cloth hiding her from his sight, he took a long look at her luscious body sprawled in front of him, her cheeks graced by a rosy blush.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered, before kissing his way up from her right foot, along her leg, to her thigh, then switching to the other one, inching closer to her centre, and yet not giving her the pleasure to feel his touch there yet.

He was driving her mad.

"Harryyy" she cried out. "Please!"

He grinned at her and finally kissed her lower lips, lapping at the juice erupting from her folds. As his tongue made contact with her clit for the first time, she felt a wave of pleasure rock through her, making her toes curl. She hadn't completely gotten down from her peak that Harry resumed his ministrations, now substituting his tongue with a finger, and his thumb circling her bundle of nerves.

He kissed her hard on the mouth, their tongues clashing together, fighting for dominance, before he dipped down to suck on her nipples again, first one, gently nibbling on it, flicking it with his tongue, and then the other. He couldn't have it feeling neglected, could he?

Hermione felt his erection brush on her opening, and knew she needed to have him inside her right away. With her right hand, she guided him in place, and with a silent nod he pushed his way in, both groaning at the sudden pleasure the friction gave them. She was tight, even if not a virgin anymore, but he didn't expect her to be. He was curious to know who her first was though, and felt a tiny bit of hurt at not having been him. But it was immediately lost in the sensations her clenching muscles were giving him, squeezing his rod for all what it was worth.

He started thrusting in and out quicker, and deeper, her arms loosely laced around his neck as she matched his rhythm.

"Mione!" "Harry!" they contemporarily cried, as both felt their orgasm approach. A few more minutes of Harry's thrusting, with Hermione telling him to go faster, deeper, to fuck her harder, and both came at the same moment, Harry spilling his seed inside her, as her inner muscles milked him to the last drop.

Finally, he collapsed on her side, still buried inside her, and she looked up at him, sated, doodling on his chest with her finger.

"Wow" was all they both could say, and both erupted in laughter as they did so at the same time. He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close, and magicked the sheets to cover them, as they were soon asleep, resting for the physical activity they had just got involved in.

--

As the days passed, Harry and Hermione decided they couldn't spend their whole honeymoon locked in the bedroom, as much as they wanted to. Their shags had been amazing, really, and Harry couldn't stop remembering the one they had in the shower. It was one of the most heated ones of his own life, and he had come twice inside her. He lost count of her climaxes somewhere around five.

So, now, the two of them were strolling on the warm sand of the beach, hand in hand, enjoying the slight breeze easing the hotness of the day.

"You know, I kind of love this bikini of yours" he said, and she blushed. It had been a daring moment in which she had let herself buy something out of the ordinary, and the tiny white triangles of fabric barely covered her goods. When she was coming out of the water, it was almost transparent.

"You know, I've always dreamed of doing it on a beach" she mischievously whispered into his ear, before nibbling on it.

A wandless couple of charms later, silencing the area and protecting them from prying eyes, and the skimpy bikini was forgotten on the sand, just as his swimming trunks.

They were really barely able to keep their hands off each other.

--

At night, they often hit the town, with fancy restaurants, pubs and clubs. It was almost like they were just now living the youth Voldemort had robbed them of, although it was just for two weeks. But they were the two weeks Harry would never forge tin his life, and nor would she.

When the time for them to go back home finally came, Hermione sighed.

"You know, I think I'm glad we are going back" she said, and then realized it didn't come out the way she meant it.

Hurt flashed on his face before she wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him fully on the lips. "What I meant is, these two weeks have been godly, but I think I miss Bea" she admitted, looking down as she didn't know how he would take it that she had grown so attached to his daughter.

"Well, I'd say it is just normal for you to miss our daughter" he retorted, trying once more to show her he didn't think of Bea as Ginny's daughter anymore. For him, his little girl was just his and Hermione's whatever biology may say on the matter.

She felt her heart warm at his words, and kissed him again, slowly and sweetly this time, as their love, not mere lust, was the driving force for it.

Harry rested his forehead on hers, and just before he Apparated them back to London, he whispered into her ear.

"I've always known you'd be a good mother, Hermione"

-->