Unofficial Portkey Archive

Craving the Fame by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Craving the Fame

Harry85

Disclaimer: Not mine, unfortunately. JK Rowling owns it all…

A/N: My reply to the "Flowers in the Attic" challenge by What Contented Men Desire, here you can find it: http://talk.portkey.org/index.php?showtopic=26767 Hope you will enjoy, it's kind of dramatic at times.

Thanks to my beta Gingercat!

Craving the Fame

Chapter Three: Attempts At Seduction, Part II

It was a couple days after the night of the attempted kiss, and Hermione had sent an owl that she would be late because there was an emergency at St. Mungo's, and to not wait for her because she didn't even know if she would be able to come home that night.

That gave Ginny an idea for the night. She just needed to make sure of a couple things, and then Harry would be hers.

Through dinner, everyone chatted amiably, the kids had perfectly adjusted by now to the new house, and Harry noticed they seemed to like Ginny too. Not as much as Hermione of course, the brunette was their mother and no one could ever replace her in their hearts, but they seemed to get along well with Ginny, considering they had never met her before this emergency.

After dinner, Albert asked Harry if he wanted to take a look at the plants in the green house, and not having anything better to do, the raven haired wizard accepted. Mark and Fabian were playing Exploding Snap in the living room while Alexandra watched them, giggling madly at every explosion.

Ginny left them alone, and readied herself for the deception she would soon be playing at.

--

It was after midnight that Harry finally went to sleep, having tried to wait for Hermione, but realizing he needed his rest for tomorrow, as it would be a long day of work for him too.

Sighing, he changed to his pajamas and slid under the covers in his bed, missing the warmth of his wife terribly. But there was nothing they could do, until they could afford a new house for themselves.

Gringott's had been clear, they would not be able to get a new house before their vaults were again full, ensuring even a little loss of money wouldn't stop them from having the Galleons needed to keep paying for the house.

Turning in his bed, he finally managed to fall asleep, his dreams filled with a certain brunette who was currently still working at the hospital.

A couple hours later, Ginny slipped into his room, after making sure no one else was awake in the house. She was wearing only a see-through pink nightdress, which would have left very little to the imagination if the house wasn't so dark. But darkness was what she needed to accomplish her mission.

Padding to Harry's bed, she gingerly sat on the empty side, and cautiously slipped under the covers.

She moved closer to him, and Harry reflexively wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her at him.

"Mione" he mumbled, and Ginny rolled her eyes. "Yes, it's me" she whispered, hoping his sleepy brain wouldn't recognize her voice.

She could see him smile thanks to the moonlight slightly peering in from the window, and then she kissed him.

Believing she was Hermione, Harry kissed her back, stroking her sides with his hands as he pulled her even closer, his hands wandering under her nightdress, meeting her bare skin.

Ginny's breath hitched, her heart pummelling in her chest. She was about to get her wish, thanks to his sleepy condition and a little deception on her part.

She moaned lightly when his hands met her hardened nipples, his hard-on rubbing on her thighs, and kissed him with a furious passion, excited because she was just a step away from realizing her dream. She had cast a Conception Spell on her belly before going to his room, to make sure she got pregnant when they had sex.

She was sure that he would do the honourable thing and divorce Hermione. Surely Albert would divorce her once he found out she was cheating on him. Harry wasn't person to leave a mother and her child on the streets. Plus, she could always alter his memories and make him believe he had willingly shagged her, knowing it was her and not Hermione, thus making him feel guilty for cheating on his wife.

Yes, it was going to be perfect.

Only, as sleepy as he was, Harry perfectly knew every inch of Hermione's body by now, and he especially knew about the scar she had on her chest after Dolohov's curse back in the Department of Mysteries.

When his fingers skimmed through the valley between Ginny's breasts and he didn't find the scar, his eyes flew open, recognizing the redhead in the faint light coming from outside.

"Ginny!" he whispered furiously, pushing her away, and making her fall on the floor with a loud thud.

"Ouch!" she cried, rubbing her arse on the point where she had landed, and glaring at him.

Harry, however, wasn't a man to be intimidated, and was glaring right back, angry at her deceiving ways.

Ginny knew what she had to do, since she had been busted. She should wipe his memory again, but she was also afraid that too many Memory Charms might damage him like had happened to Lockhart, and that she didn't want.

"Get out" Harry growled, and grabbed his wand to make clear he would hex her if she didn't.

"Don't forget it's thanks to me you aren't living on the streets, Harry" she haughtily called. "I can always send you and your family away"

Harry's eyes flared with anger. "That's why you are still breathing, Ginny" he hissed, and the redhead was scared of his expression. She made a beeline for the door, leaving him alone, both of them cursing under their breaths as Harry slipped back under the sheets and Ginny walked up the stairs to her own room.

--

The redhead was quite disgruntled the next few days. She and Harry kept ignoring each other, and of course Hermione noticed, but Harry didn't tell her what had happened. He didn't want his wife to worry that something like that might happen again. He knew he could deal with Ginny on his own, and if she made another attempt at something like that, he would take measures and take his family away from that house. Where to, he didn't know, but he would find a solution, if things became unbearable at the manor.

Ginny, for her part, was fuming, because she had wasted another opportunity and made Harry angry at the same time. She needed a foolproof plan, but Imperius wouldn't work. Harry had already proved he could resist it.

A love or lust potion maybe, but it took time to brew one, and there was no guarantee that it would work. After all, Harry had resisted the Veela charms too, he was really resistant to any mind control, and while those potions acted mainly on the physical aspect, they also contained a part of mind control to get the body to respond in a certain way.

With Harry already on the lookout for anything strange coming from her, it was going to be difficult to slip him one, anyway.

However, she didn't really have many other options, so she set to brew a lust potion. That was the most important, because coupled with her Conception Charm it would ensure she would get pregnant and the rest would fall into place. She could always slip him a love potion later.

It took her two weeks to finally have it ready, now she just needed to find a good opportunity to slip it to him.

Hermione being away for a couple nights for a conference in Paris was all Ginny needed, and that night she made sure a big dose of lust potion was in Harry's drinks and food.

When they were all reunited in the common room chatting after dinner, she could see the potion having an effect on him and inwardly smiled. He would sneak a peek at her, and she had consciously chosen a very revealing dress that night, but then force himself to look back at Albert, who was speaking.

When finally her husband left, she moved to sit near him on the couch, and he moved away.

"You can't deny it, Harry. I know you want nothing more than to shag me senseless, I've seen how you looked at me. I dare say you undressed me with your eyes" she huskily whispered in his ear, pushing her body as much as possible on his own.

"I…I don't know what you're talking about" he stammered, fighting the potion effects.

"Oh, how sweet. You want to remain faithful to Hermione, but you can't deny much longer what your body is telling you, Harry" she said again, nibbling on his earlobe, her left hand sliding down his leg to settle on his swelling crotch.

Harry gulped, but willed himself to not give in. Mustering all the willpower he had, he gently pushed her aside, and hastily retreated to his room, locking himself in with the strongest charms he knew.

Then, he collapsed on the bed, exhausted by the fight with himself he had just barely won.

-->