Unofficial Portkey Archive

Ruby Reds by SHOULDBEHHR
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Ruby Reds

SHOULDBEHHR

Authors Note: Hello everyone, here it is, chapter 9. It took longer than I though it would to edit this. As always, thanks to all who reviewed chapter 8 for me, it is much appreciated. Finally, our hero and heroine get down to business. I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and please leave me a review to let me know what you thought. We're in the home stretch people. There is only one more chapter to go. Well, enjoy this one, and I'll be back again soon.

Chapter 9

Hermione trudged her way over to the table where Harry was sitting in the library. She flung her book bag onto the table with a resounding thud.

"I don't ever want to have to do detention again," she hissed with annoyance.

Harry looked up at her and nodded sympathetically as he closed the book he was reading.

With furrowed brow Hermione asked, "What is that you're reading?"

"What this?"

He picked up the book and tossed it away from him onto the table.

"I don't know, just something someone left here." He stood up and gave her a quick kiss.

Hermione looked over his shoulder at the book, "'Obscure Spells and Enchantments'," Hermione read aloud. "I wonder who was reading that. Is it interesting? " She picked it up and began flipping through the pages with curiosity.

"No, not really, I was just looking it over while I waited for you. So detention was bad huh?"

Hermione frowned at him. "McGonagall made me write lines."

Harry rolled his eyes, and knew it was a mistake instantly by the look on her face.

Harry put his hands up as Hermione folded her arms in front of her chest and stared at him with raised eyebrows.

"Now wait. I don't mean to be unsympathetic, but you, more than anyone else know the levels of detention I've had to endure over the years. I'm sorry, but there are a hell of a lot worse things than having to write lines."

He made his point and her demeanor softened instantly. She closed the gap between them and wound her arms around his neck as his encircled her waist.

"You're right, and at least it's over, and that whole nightmare is behind us."

He smiled at her and then leaned in and kissed her passionately, to which she enthusiastically responded.

When Madam Prince began clearing her throat in their direction they packed up their stuff and headed back to the common room, only stopping occasionally for a quick snog along the way.

The next afternoon as they were about to separate to head to their respective classes, Harry to Divination, and Hermione to Ancient Runes, he grabbed her hand before she could get away and pinned her against the wall and began furiously snogging her. He put his left hand on her waist before sliding it up her side and stealing a quick squeeze of her breast. This caused her to gasp in surprise, and push him back a few inches as she looked around.

"Harry, someone could have seen that. We're in a hallway for goodness sake."

He chose to remind her with an evil glint in his eye that he had been far bolder with her in a hallway before, or had she forgotten?

"No, I have not forgotten! But in case you haven't noticed we are not alone in this hallway!"

"Well then maybe I need to get you alone," he said raising one eyebrow.

She retorted, "Well then maybe you do."

"Good, something to look forward to."

Hermione smiled, and as she started walking away he quickly shot his left hand under her little plaid skirt and grabbed her bum.

She jumped and squeaked, "Harry," and gave him a reproachful look as she continued on her way, but as she looked back at him, the smirk on his face told her he was not the least bit sorry. He was also staring intently at her with a look that made her heart beat faster. It was the same look he had given her the other night in the hallway, just before he'd kissed her. Knowing what that look meant, an excited chill ran up her spine and she hurried off to class.

Harry watched her go with a lustful grin plastered all over his face, and then he turned and headed to the nightmare that was Divination.

Harry sat on the couch in the common room waiting rather impatiently for Hermione to return from, he'd be damned if he could remember exactly where she had said she had needed to go. All he cared about at the moment was that she wasn't back yet.

"That's it! Where the hell is she?" He stood up and hurried through the portrait. He didn't know which direction to head in, so he stood in the hallway in front of the portrait talking to himself.

"Okay, she's probably gonna come from….." and he looked thoughtfully in both directions trying to decide which way he thought she might come from.

"That way!" he said as he pointed to his right and started off in that direction.

He headed straight and then turned left. By the time he had turned his second corner Harry spotted her, she was walking quickly back toward the common room. Hermione looked up, saw him, and stopped dead. They now stood about fifteen feet apart staring at one another.

He licked his lips. Hermione saw that look in his eyes again, the look she really liked. It made her blood boil.

He finally spoke to her, "I've been waiting for you." His voice implying far more that the fifteen minutes he had sat in the common room.

Hermione stared deeply into his eyes, and then she let the satchel she had slung over her right shoulder and the books in her left hand crash to the ground all at once. The echo of her things hitting the floor thundered through the deserted hallway.

"I know you have," was all she said.

They practically ran at each other, each of them instantly as hot and bothered as they could possible be.

They exploded onto each other in a frenzy of hands and lips. They tore at each others cloths, untucking each others shirts as they both had a burning desire to feel the hot skin beneath. Hermione ran both her hands up the back of Harry's shirt as she kissed him and she slowly let them glide over the smooth expanse of his back.

Harry went for what he really wanted immediately and slid his hands up from her stomach towards her breasts but was foiled by the buttons of her shirt at his wrists. He broke their kiss, made eye contact with her, smirked, and then did exactly what he had wanted to do.

He tore her blouse open, and he did so with such force that buttons were bouncing around the hallway a good twenty feet from them.

Hermione gasped in surprise and shock and then looked down at herself, glad that she had worn a sexier bra than normal that morning. She raised her head back up and growled at him just before she threw herself at him as hard and as fast as she possible could, wrapping her legs around him in the process.

Harry staggered backwards at the force of her attack and he struggled to get a good hold of her as she rained kisses on his face and lips before burying her tongue deep into his waiting mouth.

Harry pulled his lips free and leaned down and began biting and nipping and sucking on the delicious spot just below her left ear. Hermione leaned into every attack that he made on her neck.

She began whispering his name over and over again very softly, imploring him to keep going, to never stop.

Harry, for his part, had absolutely no intention of stopping, not now, not ever. He was drunk with the sound of her voice huskily whispering his name as she allowed him to devour her. But, he pulled away from her for a second and put her down. Ravishing her neck was not even close to what he really wanted to do to her.

Hermione's eyes betrayed the bewilderment she momentarily felt when he stepped back. Then she saw the raging lust still burning in his eyes, and she relaxed again.

Harry locked eyes with her, and then he reached up under Hermione's skirt, and hooked his fingers into the elastic waistband of her panties and began slowly lowering them down her long gorgeous legs. As he brought them down, he dropped to his knees in front of her to help her step out of them, which she did. She tangled her fingers in the unruliness of his hair as he kneeled before her. He held her gaze, and slowly began moved toward her.

Hermione Granger gasped loudly, and her mouth dropped open in complete and utter shock when she felt the wetness of Harry's tongue delicately caress her most private spot.

"OH MY GOD," she blurted out before she could stop herself.

She looked down in amazement at the top of Harry's head, which had disappeared under her skirt. She could not believe what he was doing to her, but she was by no means going to ask him to stop.

Once he got started Harry gently pushed her thighs apart for better access. Hermione adjusted her feet slightly to give him the room he was looking for. She leaned back against the wall for support, and placed her hands on Harry's head to steady herself. As he worked hard to please her she closed her eyes and reveled in the pleasure he was giving.

As it turns out, Harry was very good at what he was doing. His amazingly active tongue glided over and then sucked gently on the spot she wanted him to hit almost from the second he started. It didn't take very long at all for the moans coming from Hermione to grow increasingly louder. When he felt her thighs started to quiver, he worried she was getting close so he slowed his pace down and began roaming around with his tongue instead of just concentration on her most sensitive spot.

"Hell no Granger! When you do finally come, it's gonna be with me buried deep inside you," he thought as he worked.

Finally, with one long slow sweeping pass of his tongue, he pulled back.

Hermione opened her eyes, and looked down at Harry's face.

"You are…..gifted, Mr. Potter!" She placed her hand over her heart hoping to calm its frantic beating down a bit as she struggled to catch her breath.

"More likely, lucky," he smirked back at her.

She reached down and cupped his face in her hands and pulled him up to her, and furiously kissed him again. When she was done, she let go of his face and grabbed him around the waist. She spun him around so that now he was the one backed up against the wall, and then she turned the tables on him.

She groped for his belt and began frantically undoing it. He tried to help her, but she smacked his hands away, and then kissed him quickly as she worked. As he had done with her, she sunk to the ground before him as she lowered his pants and boxers. She stared, wide eyed, admiring his nakedness before tucking a stray hair behind her ear. Then she reached up and grasped him firmly and lowering her head she took the very tip of him into her mouth.

"Holy Shit Hermione! I can't believe you're….you're actually…..Holy shit! Oh my god that feels good."

Harry stared in disbelief as his best friend worked her way up and down slowly, letting him slide deeper and deeper into her warm waiting mouth.

If what he had done to her made her feel half as good as what she was presently doing to him, he swore to himself that he'd do that for her whenever she wanted. What she was doing, which was beyond amazing, all the slow drawn out ins, followed by the slower than slow outs, caused him to shutter, and his knees damn near buckled. The fact that Hermione was the one doing it was almost more than he could stand.

While she was…. busy, Hermione reached around him and held his butt cheeks firmly in her hands. Harry was started to clench and unclench them and being the clever witch she was, she assumed if she didn't stop soon, it would all be over. Harry had plastered his back against the wall and was in fact just about ready to come when she stopped.

"Holy shit, that was amazing! You're amazing!" he breathlessly uttered to her.

She smiled at him. "It was good?"

"GOOD! Good doesn't even come close!"

With that Harry pulled her to her feet and spun her so her back was once again against the wall. He then reached behind her right knee and lifted her leg as he leaned in and kissed her passionately. She could feel his hardness pressing right up against her. Hermione broke their kiss momentarily, and looked down. Then she reached between them and took him in her hands and guided him slowly to her entrance. She kissed him again, and then hugged him tightly around his neck as he eased his way into her.

"Oh God Harry," she moaned into his ear.

"You okay? He whispered in return.

"Uh huh," she nodded in reply as she felt him bury himself completely within her.

Once Harry was inside her all the way, he reached around and hoisted her up. She wrapped her legs around him as he pinned her to the wall.

"Oh my god Harry…please….oh please don't stop," she implored him as he eased in and out of her.

"I won't….I swear I won't, I don't ever want to stop doing you, I-I mean this…I mean…."

She chuckled slightly by his ear at his befuddlement, and rested her head on his shoulder.

But then…. she whispered, ever so softly, next to his ear.

"I love you."

Harry was intensely concentrating on what he was doing, and he was breathing hard. It was actually getting rather noisy in the hallway, between the moans and groans they were each making, but he heard her. Damn right he heard her.

He moved his head from beside hers and looked her in the eyes. She kissed him quickly and pulled back. He stared at her, and saw the love, and the passion, and the desire etched on her beautiful face and he uttered a nearly breathless: "I love you too," back to her. Through it all Harry continuing on with what he was doing, which was pumping in and out of Hermione as fast as he could.

Harry loved her, he had said it, and she could see it. Hermione hugged him more fiercely than she ever had before.

Now that the declarations of love were over, Harry concentrated on finishing what they had started. He wanted Hermione to come and he wanted to look at her face as she did. He slid in and out of her in long steady strokes. He wanted her to feel him slide all the way in and then all the way out. It was also stimulating as hell for him.

As he kept it up Hermione began getting louder and louder.

"Oh god Harry…. Please…..oh Harry…… oh I'm gonna…….oh god, oh god, Harrrryyy!"

She came, load and hard, and he stared at her beautiful face as she did.

She had gripped him tighter and tighter and screamed his name as she came. When it had passed, her death grip around his neck loosed as she exhaustedly leaned on him. Watching her was the last straw, just as she relaxed and slumped forward he groaned out her name and came as well. He came in a tidal wave that exploded deep inside her, his best friend, and the love of his life.

When he finally stopped repeating her name, the two slumped forward against the wall and just held each other, they were both totally spent.

Harry slowly eased out of her, and Hermione put her feet back on the ground but she continued to hold on to him as her legs were still shaky from her orgasm.

Hermione's head rested flat on Harry's chest. She listened to his heartbeat as it began to slow down. Harry held her close and rubbed her back.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"I can't believe we just did that."

"Do you regret it?"

"No….but I still can't believe you and I just had sex in a hallway."

"I've been dying to do that since Friday."

"Really?"

"Absolutely!"

"How come? Why? What brought all this on?"

He chuckled at her questions. With Hermione there were always questions.

"You know what it was?"

"No, I don't."

"It was your lips, from that plum you ate the other day at lunch."

"Really?" she said surprised.

"Yeah really, they were so red, first from the plum, and then from that damn lollipop you had that night. You drove me insane."

She chuckled to herself and burrowed into his chest hugging him tightly.

"I'm glad. I'm glad this happened."

"Yeah? Good, me too," Harry said as he pulled himself together.

"Come on, let's go," and he began leading her down the hall.

"Go? Go where?"

"To find someplace a little move private that a hallway."

"Why? Do you….? Again?" she sputtered at him in surprise as she fixed her blouse.

While Harry nodded his head to show her that yes 'again' was exactly what he had in mind Hermione muttered under her breath in a barely audible whisper, "So, the lollipop did work."

Harry stopped dead in his tracks and stared at her in disbelief, "WHAT? What did you just say?"

Hermione just kept walking, and then spun to face him as she continued to walk backwards away from him.

She gave him her best innocent face.

"Who me? I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't say anything." And then she turned and ran, hair flying as she did so, down the empty corridor, laughing.

Harry was momentarily startled when she ran, but then he took off after her. He chased the brunette down the hallway and as he did so he could not remember ever feeling happier.

But…..way in the back of his mind there was that one stray thought that wasn't about Hermione, and that thought was about getting even with Ginny Weasley.