Unofficial Portkey Archive

Secrets of Passion by lilymione1203
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Secrets of Passion

lilymione1203

A/N: This is a short chapter fic I've had in the woodworks for a while. Not near as long as "Strangers in the Night." This is a bit more risqué than anything I've written- a guilty pleasure, if you will (embarrass). Romance, humor, and a hint of (dare I say it) smut. Hope you like it, let me know what you think!!!!

SECRETS OF PASSION CHAPTER ONE

"I want you, James"

"Yeah, I'll bet you do"

"James, James, I want you"

He watched her flowing locks of crimson cover what he desired most, obstructing his view of the supple breasts he longed to caress. Her plaid skirt barely covered the tops of her thighs, exposing a delicious creamy complexion. It rippled softly in a delicate breeze, showing him a glimpse of her satin knickers.

Her mouth said no but her eyes said yes, glinting an ominous green with lust and desire. The skirt dropped to the floor and she seductively took a step toward him, slinking closer and closer to his wanting mouth. Her breath was icy cold upon his neck, sending chills up and down his spine.

She slowly ran her tongue across her bottom lip, opening her mouth as she stared with blazing eyes, almond emeralds gleaming with desire. She took another step towards him, leaning over the desk to expose her cleavage, pushing her breasts together as she continued to gaze forcefully into his eyes.

He could feel her eyelashes blinking against his own, fluttering softly as their noses briefly touched. Her pouty lips drew nearer to his open mouth, longing to feel the warmth and wetness of their touch. An infinitesimal patch of light was all that separated them as she went in for the kill, bridging the gap between their lusting bodies, driven by want and longing.

She was merely centimeters away, millimeters, micrometers, nanometers…

"JAMES!"

"Huh, what?" the dark-haired boy snapped his head up from his desk and wildly looked around, his wiry frames askew his handsome face.

He wiped a trail of drool from his prickling mouth and rapidly blinked his eyes, seeing tiny amber lights dance across his field of vision.

"Mister Potter, I want you to please recite for us the proper incantation for today's lesson. For the sixteenth time, " Professor McGonagall added under her breath as her eyes grazed the ceiling.

James darted his head to the left towards Sirius, whose eyes were wide as saucers as he shrugged his shoulders in ignorance. Smudged tracks of ink plastered his flattened cheek- apparently he had been sleeping as well.

James whipped his head to the right, viewing an annoyed-looking Remus with lips pursed and eyes rolling. His sandy-haired companion let out a sigh and shoved a ratty piece of parchment across the desk, resting his elbow on the table and looking the opposite direction.

"Erm, 'Fera Verto Evanesco'," James finished with a grin. He noticed McGonagall didn't say what the lesson was about, because he wouldn't have needed to pay attention to know the answer. James was an absolute whiz at transfiguration, and his professor knew it.

"Five points to Gryffindor for a 'well-thought-out' answer, but ten deducted for dozing in class, two and a half from Mister Lupin for aiding and abetting and fifteen from Mister Black for improper use of ink," she snapped as she turned back to the board, earning a bewildered look from Sirius who had no idea what she was talking about.

"The old bat's off her rocker, I didn't do anything?" Sirius hissed as he mashed his cheek in his hand, tickling his chin with his quill.

A very disturbed redhead swished around a plait of silken scarlet as she turned to glare daggers at the three behind her, settling her gaze on Sirius before briefly flickering to James.

Sirius blew her a kiss and a wink, causing the girl to turn around with a scowl while James looked absolutely murderous.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"She's not yours, mate- when a witch looks your way you act on it-"

"You know she would be if I-"

"Would both of you shut up and pay attention!" Remus spat at the bickering pair beside him, "There's no way I'm letting you borrow my notes if- WORMTAIL, DID YOU JUST EAT MY QUILL!?"

"I thought it was a sugar one-"

"What in Merlin's name is going on back there?" McGonagall shouted, throwing her hands in the air and sending her wand flying, "Am I going to have to separate you four? For heaven sakes, this is a N.E.W.T. level transfiguration class, I wouldn't expect this sort of behavior from a band of restless trolls."

"No, professor," the four said in unison, Peter choking slightly in the background.

"Black, you'll be spending detention with me this evening in the trophy room. I believe you know the drill."

"But I didn't do anything!"

"I'm sure you've gotten away with more than I'd care to advertise in your seven years as a 'law-abiding' student, let's just say this one is a make-up. Moving on-" and with that she turned on her heel and continued writing on the board.

Sirius hunkered down in his seat and glowered toward the front of the room, slumping his shoulders and bringing up a hand to examine his nails, "Yuck, what's all thi- oh…hey, Wormtail, doing a good job, mate," he whispered as he reached around James and Remus and patted Peter on the back, popping him on the cheek a few times.

James snickered and Remus rolled his eyes, trying his best to pay attention but failing miserably.

"Thanks, Padfoot," Peter squeaked as his eyes twinkled with delight, right before noticing odd black splotches on the shoulder of his robes.

"What, are you all getting matching tattoos?! Dete-" but the bell for dismissal cut her off.

McGonagall stormed out of the room in a huff and left a group of snickering Marauders behind her, grinning like mad at the punishment they'd just avoided.

As Peter tried to puff out his cheek to view the inky streaks smeared upon it, the boys began packing their books along with the rest of the class. The room was nearly empty except for one student in particular, who was currently tucking a strand of strawberry hair behind her ear as she gently picked up her transfiguration text.

James noticed this right away and immediately stopped what he was doing, his eyes shifty as he froze his hand in mid-air, nearly dropping his copy of Guide to Advanced Transfiguration- which looked as if the seal had never been cracked.

"You coming, Prongs? Or is your arse glued to the seat?"

"I'll be there in a minute- you go on ahead," he said quickly, trying to sound nonchalant.

Sirius spotted the redhead in the corner and felt his lips pull into a smirk, waggling his eyebrows and making wolf-whistles as Remus shoved him out the door.

James quietly sidled up to his target, a hunter basking his prey.

"Is that how you got your 'A' in transfiguration, by sleeping through it?" she said without looking up, startling James with her acute sense of peripheral vision.

"Now, Evans, everyone knows I got an 'O,'" he said without missing a beat, poorly attempting to conceal a grin.

She scoffed at this and rolled her eyes, orbs of bottle green slowly rotating in a perfect circle, "Yes, an 'O,'" she replied with distaste, jamming her quills into her bag.

"Why, didn't you get an 'O' in transfiguration, Evans?"

The Head Girl continued ferociously packing her wrinkled carrier, rather forcefully cramming a roll of parchment into the crowded aperture, "It's none of your business what my marks are, Potter, and if you know what's good for you, you'll discontinue to ask."

"I think I do know what's good for me," he replied softly, stepping closer.

Their bodies nearly touched as he moved toward her frozen figure, the heat radiating between them enough to melt a block of ice. Lily Evans turned her gaze from the floor to his eyes, slowly moving them from the patterned ceramic tiles to the tips of his paten loafers. She took in his crisply ironed trousers, making her way up to his belt and the area just below, her green eyes hovering momentarily on the stiffened portion in front.

Her gaze traveled to his muscled abdomen, concealed beneath a pallid button-up that flattered his toned physique, a scarlet tie dangling loosely from around his neck. She moved from his torso to his upper extremity, soaking in the sculpted biceps that surely gleamed beneath his sleeves. Her eyes finally locked on his, entranced in the glimmering hazel that stared intensely back.

Lily's heart beat fiercely within her tiny chest, palpitating with the energy of a steam engine. James' hand rested gently on her heart, hoping to slow it but making it pulse even faster. His trembling fingertips brushed a loose thread of crimson away from her unblinking eyes, and he repeated the vision he saw in his dreams. His face was mere inches from hers, their ragged breaths intermingling as his lips drew nearer.

Lily closed her eyes in apprehension, feeling her chest swell with excitement and a moistness release from within her. A hardened article pressed against her leg, instantaneously sending waves of passion from her thigh to the rest of her body. Her breathing heavy, James continued to close the gap between them, palms sweating and heart racing.

Their lips were a centimeter from being united, millimeters, micrometers, nanometers…

and suddenly Lily let out a gasp.

A/N: Sorry! That's all 'til next time! I KNOW you hate me, but I'll have the next chapter up very shortly, I can assure you. Hope you enjoyed, I'm a little hot myself ; ) PLEASE REVIEW!!