Unofficial Portkey Archive

Secrets of Passion by lilymione1203
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Secrets of Passion

lilymione1203

A/N: Here's the third installment. I hope I kept you interested! I would LOVE lots and lots of feedback on this, please let me know what you think!!!

CHAPTER THREE

He began undressing her with his eyes, watching the shedded clothing fall gracefully to the floor. She locked her eyes on his and swayed her hips, tucking her thumbs beneath the waist of her cotton skirt, shimmying in sexual splendor as the plaid partition glided to the ground below. Her lips parted and she lolled her head slowly, her hands running from her stomach downward.

A band of dainty fingers brushed along her pelvis, exposing the milky white skin beneath her rigid button-up, pasted to her body like an additional layer of skin. Arching her back, the top suddenly split open, revealing the gleaming breasts that dripped with glistening sweat.

Her hands found what they desired, rubbing in a circular motion beneath a tiny strip of lace. She gradually slid the material down her thigh, lightly pinching the corner below her waist and stretching the coveted elastic. Cocking a hip, she began rubbing more feverishly, green eyes blazing with passion as they seared into their target.

A blanket of red crept up her cheeks as she began to pant, moaning louder and louder with each passing moment. She grinded against her pleasuring fingertips, licking her pouty lips in yearning. Emerald eyes rolled back into her head as her body went rigid, her breathing heavy as the intensity continued to escalate.

A mane of wild crimson was tossed back in ecstasy as she began to cry-

"BOGIES!"

James snapped out of his trance and swung his head to the left, quickly furrowing his brow in confusion. Remus had his eyes covered with a hand, his elbow propped on the table as his forehead rested against his fingers. Sirius was sporting a look of pure disgust, his nose wrinkled in distaste at a cowering Peter, biting his lip as his eyes darted about the room.

"What seems to be the problem, gentleman!" a tiny voice squeaked from beside them.

"I request to be moved to a different table! Peter's wiped the entire contents of his nose underneath this one," Sirius abhorred, his hands held back against his chest as his fingers poked toward the apparent travesty.

"Oh, erm- well, I suppose, er- I was going to split you anyway, I guess this is as good a reason as any!" Flitwick finally announced, crinkling his forehead in confusion, "Black and Lupin, why don't you go sit with Misses Evans and McKinnon, Potter and Pe-"

"No!" James cried from the other end of the table, earning bewildered stares at his sudden outburst.

"Fine, Black and Potter with Misses Evans and McKinnon, Lupin and Pettigrew with Meadowes and Vance," Flitwick finished, scratching his head with a white brow cocked, "Alright, everyone, let's settle down and take some notes, there will be plenty of time for practice!" the tiny man squealed, his feet pattering rapidly on the floor as he bobbled down the aisle.

James and Sirius made their way to the front of the room, taking either side of two very disgruntled-looking witches and plopping down in the seats beside them.

Lily let out a deep sigh and covered the left side of her face with her hand, keeping James out of sight with four fingers and a plait of red hair. He smirked at this and leaned back in his chair, lacing his hands behind tufts of black hair as his thoughts turned to their previous state.

Suddenly a wad of paper popped against his temple, the sound of two legs snapping back on the ground soon to follow. He gave a pertinent glance behind the two girls to an innocent-looking Sirius, attentively facing the chalkboard and avoiding James' gaze.

'What the bloody hell was THAT about,' was scrawled upon the parchment, crude drawings doodled in the corner.

James mouth slid sideways in annoyance as he jabbed his quill in some ink and scribbled on the other side, flinging the crumpled sheaf back at his companion. It quickly came back, this time landing behind James' spectacles.

He prodded the foreign object from behind his frames and ignored Sirius' manly giggles, which earned two haughty looks from the other occupants of the table.

'NOTHING is not a good enough answer, Prongs. Not want me sidling up to Miss Prissybritches?'

James tossed his bottle of ink at Sirius' head, hitting him square in the face. Black liquid glopped down his flabbergasted features, causing him to gasp and sputter with distaste. Just as he was about to vocalize, a wad of paper collided promptly with his temple, bouncing into his lap.

"Mister Black!" Flitwick squeaked with extra vigor, "That is not a proper use of manifested ink! Fifteen points from Gryffindor!" he added shrilly, swiveling back to the board.

James fought with all his might to keep from laughing, catching Remus' eye from across the room. He turned around with a grin and came face to face with Lily, her expression dripping with venom. The Head Girl swiftly plucked a sticky ball of parchment off the side of her head, detangling it from her mangled locks, and thrust the disturbing entity at James, continuing to burn a hole with her ardent stare.

'I'll get you back for that one, Prongs, mark my words. You've got to sleep SOME time. And I'll find out what you're hiding, a marauder always knows…'

James rolled his eyes as he saw Sirius glinting at him- charcoal eyes of playful hatred twinkling across the mahogany table. His face was completely covered in darkened smudges, giving him the appearance of Groucho Marx with a black eye. And a bad tattoo.

Lily drummed her fingers impatiently on the table, each nail tapping in turn. Her gaze was fixed on the parchment at hand and her brows were raised expectantly, prompting James to reveal what was written in the mischievous message below. He plastered a fake smile to his face and quickly tapped the paper with his wand, leaving it void of any trace of ink.

Lily pursed her lips at this and narrowed her eyes, suddenly pulling her lips into a smirk. James was confused by this sudden change of expression, arching a brow before inhaling a deep breath, his hazel eyes widening in shock.

Lily's dainty hands were running up James' thigh, tickling the crinkled inseam of his trousers. She flicked her hair out of her face and softly raised a shoulder, obscuring her mouth but highlighting her eyes, glimmering a lustful green beneath sheets of batting eyelashes.

James' foot quivered on the floor as his body raged with excitement, his mind on the brink of insanity. He had to get out and it had to be now. His breathing uneven, his mouth became dry- panting for air and satisfaction. Lily continued to stroke the wrinkled material, massaging the area where two legs become one.

Beads of sweat poured from James' brow, his heart trying to escape from confinement. Blood coursed fervently through his veins, surging through his body while Lily rubbed and kneaded, biting her lip in sultry innocence.

His eyes kept flickering toward the clock, watching the minute hand repeatedly tick toward dismissal, slowing with each passing second. It appeared to be stuck on the fifty-nine second mark, wavering profusely to reach the top.

James felt as though he was about to explode- his pants were nearly cutting off his circulation and Lily was driving him crazy. Kneading and rubbing and massaging and stroking- he couldn't take it anymore. His hips began to grind into her hand, longing to feel her supple fingertips upon his flesh.

Just then, a shriek was heard from the other side of the room, and all eyes pointed to the perpetrator.

A/N: Dun, dun duuuuuuun! Sorry, chaps, that's all 'til next time! Hope you enjoyed, a little steam and a little humor- just wait for the next chapter… ; ) R&R PLEASE!!!!