Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hogsmeade Pizza by Heaven
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hogsmeade Pizza

Heaven

Chapter 18

A/N: Well here it is…the 'big event' you all have been waiting for! I bet you all have guessed by now what it is :)

If you haven't…come now, I'm not that hard to figure out ;)

Please don't forget to review when you're done, there's only one more chapter after this!!!

And while you're waiting for it, check out my new ficlet called 'One Night in the Library' it's about H/Hr and how I think they would get together :)

This chapter seems a lot longer than it actually is, due to SONGS!

And I apologise if the formatting is screwed up, Word was being a little bitch when I was trying to transfer it over.

Thanks Huw, for helping me with that bit ;)

Ron put his hand against the door as Susan was about to open it. "Do we really have to go in there?" he asked, running his other hand up and down her arm.

Susan smiled at him. "You know we have to, Ron."

"But I want to steal you away now." Ron said, leaning closer to her. His hand left her arm and traced lightly across her cheek. "I don't want to wait until later."

She felt like melting into his embrace. "I don't either Ron, but believe it or not we DO have to make an appearance at our own wedding reception!"

"I suppose you're right," Ron said, grinning at his new wife. "But first…" he bent down and kissed her. His arms wound around the beaded waist of her gown, and Susan eagerly pressed her lips against his. They stood there for a few long moments, enjoying the newest level of their relationship when the door suddenly opened.

"…I thought they'd be here already but-Whoa!" Hermione said as she was greeted by the sight of Ron and Susan Weasley snogging before the door to the reception hall. "Sorry you two!" she said, shutting the door again.

Susan and Ron grinned at each other as they heard laughter behind the door.

"Come on then." Ron said, taking her hand securely in his. He pushed the door open and the room literally exploded in cheers directed right at them.

"It's about time you two!"

"Congratulations!"

"Bloody hell Ron, why are you holding so tight to her hand?"

A few other choice comments came from the directions of Ron's co-workers as the two of them made their way through the crowd of people looking to celebrate with them.

Susan had finally figured out why she could never make it down the aisle-she was scared to death of large crowds. Therefore, the only people at the actual ceremony were Susan's parents, Ron's parents, Lavender and Hermione.

Ron grinned as his mother came up to Susan and grabbed her arm, pulling her away. She'd wept throughout the entire ceremony, so happy that her youngest son had finally married. Molly Weasley adored Susan, and it was evident by the way she was hugging the young bride that she was absolutely thrilled that she was her daughter in law.

Arthur Weasley was in the corner, fooling around with what looked like a big black box. He kept plugging and unplugging various cords, and speaking into what looked like a black ice cream cone.

"Dad what are you doing?" Ron asked, escaping the crowd and going over to his father.

"I think this is the right PLUG!" Arthur talked loudly into the ice cream cone gadget and his voice reverberated throughout the room. Ron grinned and shook his head, his father and his great fondness for Muggle machines. "ATTENTION!" Arthur shouted, and everyone covered their ears. "WE WILL BE STARTING THE DINNER SOON!"

Ron tugged on his father's arm. "Dad I don't think you have to shout in that thing…" he said quietly. "Just talk normally."

"Oh." Arthur said. He raised the gadget back up. "Can everyone hear me?"

"Yes!" a general chorus rang out. Arthur grinned and talked through it for a while more, he got such a kick out of Muggle things.

After going through the receiving line, everyone began to drift to their assigned tables. Ron and Susan took their seats at the main table, and Hermione and Lavender slipped in beside them.

It took about two hours for dinner to be finished, mainly because Ron's brothers Fred and George thought it would be funny to enchant everyone's spoons to tap the glass whenever they lifted it. So during the appetizer, which was soup, they were interrupted about seventy five times a minute to kiss each other.

Percy Weasley tried to start the dancing, but Molly pulled him away from the floor. "It's your brother's wedding day, he and his wife need to start!" George took that as his cue and ran up to the small stage the Muggle Karaoke machine was standing on.

"My brother and his wife…." He paused here for some loud and raucous cheers. "Have picked a song for themselves that reflects their wonderful relationship." He grinned in the direction of the bride and groom. "Get out there you two!"

Ron took Susan by the hand and led her to the middle of the floor.

"I wish everyone wasn't watching us." Susan said in a low voice.

"It's all right love." Ron said. "Just think that it's you and me only."

Susan nodded as Ron wrapped his arms around her waist. George hit the button and started the song.

As I look into your eyes
I see all the reasons why
my life's worth a thousand skies
you're the simplest love I've known
and the purest one I'll own
know you'll never be alone

Susan closed her eyes and rested her head against Ron's chest. He bent and kissed her hair softly.

"You okay?" he asked softly. Susan raised her head back up and looked at him.

"I think so." She replied, a smile curving over her lips. "I love you Ron."

"I love you too, Susan." He replied. They kissed again.


My baby you
are the reason I could fly
and 'cause of you
I don't have to wonder why
baby you
there's no more just getting by
you're the reason I feel so alive


Though these words I say are true
they still fail to capture you
as mere words can only do
how do I explain that smile
and how it turns my world around
keeping my feet on the ground

Hermione and Lavender stood together at the side of the dance floor, watching their best friend.

"She looks so happy." Hermione said. "She's so lucky."

Lavender turned and looked at her cousin. "You all right?" she noticed a sad tone in Hermione's voice.

Hermione sighed. "I'm all right."

"You're still thinking about Harry." Lavender guessed.

"I thought for sure he'd come by to talk, especially after Alexa told me about how he was feeling. But I haven't heard anything from him." Hermione said.

"I'm sure he'll come around…" Lavender said reassuringly.

"What about you?" Hermione asked. "I mean, how have you been since…"

"I'm…all right." Lavender replied. "It hasn't stopped hurting, but I can think about him without crying at least."

Hermione smiled. "You're tough Lav." She said, patting her cousin's arm. "You'll be just fine."


My baby you
are the reason I could fly
and 'cause of you
I don't have to wonder why
baby you
there's no more just getting by
you're the reason I feel so alive


I will soothe you if you fall
I'll be right there if you call
you're my greatest love of all
My baby you
are the reason I could fly
and 'cause of you
I don't have to wonder why
baby you
there's no more just getting by
you're the reason I feel so alive
Arianna I feel so alive….

Ron and Susan grinned and kissed again as their song closed; the whole room burst into appreciative applause.

"That wasn't so bad, now was it?" Ron asked, as they were swept to the side by a crowd eager to dance.

"Not once the song started." Susan grinned back. "Kiss me again." Ron obliged very willingly, and the two of them moved into a darker corner of the room.

"Hey Hermione, dance with me!" George Weasley said, jumping down from the stage. He grabbed her around the waist before she could protest and swung her around the floor.

Lavender smiled as she watched her cousin laugh as she danced. She turned to go get something to drink when she bumped into Leonora.

"Can I talk to you a moment Lavender?" Leonora asked. Without waiting for an answer she took Lavender by the elbow and steered her to where the crowd had thinned out.

"I know that you are close to having enough for University so…" Leonora pulled an envelope from her small bag. "Here…"

Lavender looked at her boss curiously as she opened it. Inside was a note from Gringotts similar to the one Henry had given her, but this one would put her over the top for what she needed. "Leonora no, I can't take this!"

"No, no…Victor and I talked about this. We don't have any kids…just you, Hermione and Susan." Leonora pushed the envelope back at Lavender. "It's just a loan, so don't get too excited."

Lavender laughed. "Oh Leonora, thank you." She hugged her tightly.

"Oh come on George, I can't dance anymore!" Hermione laughed breathlessly. "You're too crazy, even for me!" she privately thought that George and Fred had spiked their drinks with some sort of dancing potion; Fred was out on the floor with his wife Angelina and they were tangoing across the room, even though the song was not that type. "I've got to get something to drink!" she fanned her face and left George.

Hermione watched the others dance as she sipped her glass of sparkling cider. She noted with glee that Ron and Susan had not left their corner for quite some time, and everyone was having so much fun on the dance floor that they hadn't noticed. Downing the rest of her cider, she turned to put the glass back on the table.

Instead she found herself face to face with Harry Potter.

They stood for a very long moment just staring at one another, neither one could figure out what to say.

Finally, Hermione spoke. "What are you doing here?" she asked, trying to keep her voice cool. She felt like she was failing miserably, the butterflies in her stomach were fluttering madly at his mere presence.

"I came to talk to you." Harry said. He held his hand out to her. "Can we go somewhere a little more quiet?"

Hermione stared at him a moment, then slipped her hand inside his. He wove his way through the people and led her outside.

"I owe you an apology." He said as soon as she'd shut the door behind them.

Hermione said nothing, but nodded slowly. "Okay…" she said.

"And what you said about me, and my father…" Harry said, taking the edge of his cloak in his hands and twisting it. "You were right…and I used you to make him mad…I'm really sorry." He said. "You didn't deserve that at all."

"You're right, I didn't." Hermione said, crossing her arms across her chest.

Harry gulped. "I realize you don't want to forgive me so fast, and I can understand…but I'm just hoping you'll agree to give me another chance." He reached back out and touched her face gently. "I love you."

"Harry…" Hermione began.

"Yes?" he asked quietly.

"I forgive you, Harry." Hermione said, looking straight at him. "But it's going to take awhile before I can fully trust you again."

Harry's mouth was agape. "You…you do?" he stuttered. "You forgive me?"

Without answering, Hermione took a step closer to him, and raised her hand up and rested it against his chest. "Are you really sorry?" she asked, tracing a light pattern over his shirt.

"Yes." Harry said quickly, looking down at her.

"Really, really sorry?" she asked, coming closer.

"Yes." Harry repeated.

Hermione brushed her lips against his in the tiniest of kisses. "Then prove it." she said, and spun back around and was inside before Harry could even comprehend what had just happened.

He followed her back inside, hoping to find out what she had meant, but she had already disappeared into the crowd. Harry stood at the side of the room for a few moments, trying to think of something to do, something to show her exactly how he felt.

"Summer days…driftin' away…but oh-oh those Summer Niiiiiiiiights!" two tall, identical redheaded men were crooning to one another across the room on a small stage. The audience around them screamed in approval as the two drew out the last notes of the Muggle song. Harry grinned; he had the perfect idea now. He started across the room.

"Thank you, thank you!" George was shouting into the microphone. "If you'd like to leave us a tip, please do so!" he and Fred slapped each other a high five as they replaced the microphones. George went to step downstage when a tap on the shoulder distracted him.

"Fancy showing me how to work this?" a young black haired man asked.

"Sure." George replied, motioning to his brother. He turned back to the young man. "Say, you look really familiar." He said after he'd explained how to enter in the song that he wanted. "I know I've seen you before."

He smiled briefly. "That tends to happen when your picture is plastered in Witch Weekly all the time because of your father." He stuck out his hand and George shook it. "I'm Harry Potter."

George smirked. "I don't read Witch Weekly." Then his eyes widened. "I know! I've seen you in my joke shop!"

"Which one?" Harry asked.

"Weasleys Wizard Wheezes." George replied proudly. "I'm George, and that's my brother Fred over there. We own it."

Harry looked impressed. "Really! That's a fantastic shop, I've gotten so many pranks from there to play on my sister…"

George grinned, but it faded. "Well, I hope we'll still be open for awhile, but things haven't looked too good lately for us."

"Why?" Harry looked astonished.

"Zonko's has come out with a brand new line of jokes, and we haven't the money to develop more until we sell…" George looked a bit downcast.

"Well…look I know I just met you, but if you need an investor…" Harry offered. "I'd be more than willing to help you guys out."

George's mouth fell open. "Are you serious?" he turned and bellowed across the floor. "FRED!" An instant later, the other twin was standing by them.

"What Forge?" he asked, sipping something out of a glass. Harry couldn't tell if it was frothing or smoking.

George clapped Harry heartily on the shoulder. "We've got someone willing to invest in our oh so wonderful company!"

Fred's eyes widened. "Really?" he shouted, dancing around in a circle.

"Harry old chum, I think this is the beginning of something good!" George beamed.

Harry grinned. "So listen, how do I go about putting up a song? I've really got to see about a girl…"

"Right, right." George said. "Who is it you're trying to impress, anyway?"

Harry pointed. "Hermione Granger." He replied.

"Aiming high are you?" George joked.

Harry now grinned. "We've been dating for awhile…then we had an argument a week or so ago." He flipped through the song titles and settled on one. "So now I'm trying to make her realize I'm serious about wanting to get back together."

"Well Harry, my chap…good luck." George hit the button on the machine and Harry got onto the stage. He was a bit nervous.

Coughing a bit, he shielded his eyes from the bright light that shone on the stage. "Uh…hello everyone…" he spoke into the contraption in his hand. "I'd uh…I'd like to sing you a little something, to prove to a special girl just how much I love her." Harry took a deep breath as the music started.

I've kissed the moon a million times

Danced with angels in the sky

I've seen snowfall in the summertime

Felt the healing of the powers above

I've seen the world from the highest mountain

Tasted love from the purest fountain

I've seen lips that spark desire

Felt the butterflies a hundred times

I've even seen miracles

I've felt the pain disappear

But still haven't seen anything

That amazes me quite like you do

Hermione stepped out of the bathroom, holding the door for the next person waiting. She said hi to a few of her old friends from school as she made her way back out to the main floor. For some reason everyone seemed to be paying rapt attention to the person singing at the karaoke machine, who was just awful.

"What's going on?" she asked Susan, who was snuggled in Ron's embrace and giggling.

"Where have you been?" she asked, grabbing her best friend and spinning her around to face the stage. "Didn't you realize who that is up there?"

You bring me up when I'm` feeling down

You touch me deep you me right

You do the things I've never done

You make me wicked you make me wild

`Cause Hermione, you're my #1

An extremely large smile spread across her face as she realized what Harry was doing.

I've sailed in a perfect dream

I've seen the sun make love to the sea

I've kissed the moon a million times

Danced with angels in the sky

Harry was proving himself. A crowd of females of all ages had packed themselves around the stage, and were screaming in approval. Many of the older people present were standing away, with their hands over their ears. Hermione began to push her way through the crowd, shoving people aside. What did she care if they fell, it was her Harry was singing to, not them.

I've even seen miracles

I've seen the tears disappear

But still haven't seen anything

That amazes me quite like you do

Hermione cringed a bit as she pushed her way in more; Harry was hitting some high notes and it was clear he was not cut out for those. One particularly annoying group of giggly teenagers were blocking her path now.

"Move it." Hermione commanded, pushing one aside.

"Hey!" one of them spoke angrily. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

She gave the girl a superior smile. "I'm Hermione." She answered, pushing her way past. She ducked into the shadows of the stage and waited for him to finish.

You bring me up when I'm` feeling down

You touch me deep you me right

You do the things I've never done

You make me wicked you make me wild

`Cause Hermione, you're my #1…

Harry finished the song and all of a sudden, what seemed like a million flashbulbs went off in his face. "Ack!" he shouted. "Hermione?"

She shook her head and grinned. Grabbing his hand, Hermione yanked Harry from the spotlight and flashbulbs and back to the shadowy area.

"That was just horrible you know." She said with as straight a face as she could manage.

"Well I didn't have any warm up time." Harry quipped back. "I could go out there and sing a few more, it seems I have a lot of fans."

"None as big a fan as me, Potter." Hermione replied, unable to stop her grin.

Harry grinned back and tossed away the microphone, the dull thud ringing throughout the hall. "So does this mean you've forgiven me?" he asked, tracing a line down her cheek.

"I already forgave you earlier." Hermione said, she didn't want to talk anymore she wanted to feel his lips on hers.

"Does this mean you trust me again?" he asked, nearing her mouth a little more.

"We're getting there." Hermione replied as their lips lightly brushed each other's. "Now shut up and kiss me."

Harry needed no further urging. He sealed his mouth over hers as someone grabbed the spotlight and yanked it up to reveal the two of them. Neither one noticed or cared as they kissed frantically. Harry's tongue was plundering through her mouth so hard she figured her lips would be bruised but she didn't care.

Ron groaned. "You know, it'd just figure that she'd be the one snogging him."

Susan grinned at her husband. "You sound jealous Ron, are you sure it's not you who wants to be snogging Harry Potter?"

"Oh you're so funny aren't you Sue?" Ron smirked, and she could tell he really wasn't angry. "When are we going to start the honeymoon?" he whispered licentiously in her ear.

"Soon enough Ronald." Susan said, slapping his wandering hands away.

Harry and Hermione broke apart several minutes later and grinned at each other. The spotlight was gone, and most everyone had gone back to dancing. Hermione kept a tight hold on his hand as they left the rear of the stage and wove their way to the back of the room.

"Nice, Hermione." Ron said. "Why couldn't you do this at your own wedding hmm?"

"Shut up Ron." Hermione said, but she smiled at him. She wasn't really mad. How could she be?

*** *** *** *** *** ***

"Hey Hermione, can you get Lavender and meet me outside in the back?" Susan asked some time later.

"Sure, why?" Hermione replied.

"I'll explain when we get out there." Susan's eyes were bright and her cheeks flushed.

Hermione saw her cousin sitting near the back of the room talking to some old classmates. "Hey Lav? Susan wants us to come outside."

"All right." Lavender said, excusing herself. Susan was already outside with a bottle of champagne and three slim glasses.

"I thought we'd have a moment for just the three of us." Susan said, filling the flutes.

"Good idea." Hermione agreed, accepting the glass and leaning against the railing. "What a night!"

"You can say that again." Lavender teased. "Which one of you will get luckier tonight I wonder?"

Hermione and Susan both laughed at her and all three of them raised their glasses.

"A toast…to us, that we've stayed friends for so long and we always will." Lavender said.

"A toast that we all be happy with the choices we make, in life and love." Hermione added.

Susan thought a minute. "And to Leonora…and whatever it is she puts in that damned pizza!" she finished.

All three girls collapsed in laughter, the sound bouncing off the walls and into the night.

A/N: AWWWW well they finally did it eh? And H/Hr are back together, and Lavender's feeling better about the whole Henry situation….

The two songs I used in this are 'My Baby You' by Mark Anthony, and You're My # 1 by Enrique Iglesias…. although I changed the lyrics just a tad ;)

Well according to the movie this story is OVER…but since I think there are some major loose ends, the next chapter has an epilogue.

Please R/R, and I'll see you all next chapter!