Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hogsmeade Pizza by Heaven
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hogsmeade Pizza

Heaven

Chapter 3

(A/N: Thanks again for the reviews on chapter 2, all you patient people, it's time for some H/Hr, wouldn't you agree? ;)

Onward!)

"Ron, your broom smells like fish!" Hermione announced as Ron landed himself, Susan, Hermione and Hermione's date Hayden near the sidewalk to their favorite pub in Hogsmeade.

"Well Hermione," Ron said with forced patience. "That's because I carry fish with my broom. It's a part of my job."

"Well now I smell like that!" Hermione snapped back, smoothing her white satin shirt down.

"Hermione, you're a witch, you have a wand, use it!" Ron said, and Hayden and Susan laughed.

Hermione sneered slightly at him and freshened herself up. Hayden looked on with a male's appreciation at her low cut shirt and tight black skirt.

"You're looking very good tonight Hermione." He said, grinning at her.

Hermione smiled politely at him. "Thanks Hayden." She didn't normally like going out with him, he had the IQ of a tadpole, but he was cute and she needed a date.

"Come on!" Susan was saying. "I need some ale." Ron grabbed her around the waist and they all went inside.

"Hey Hermione!" a chorus of male voices rang out as soon as she stepped through the door.

"Hey John, Michael!" she nodded her head and smiled at two men standing near the pool table. She loved Imran's Mug Pub; it was a wizarding bar run just like a Muggle one.

"Buy me a drink?" she asked Hayden, setting her bag down by Susan's.

"Sure." Hayden loped off to the bar and Hermione sat back on her stool, looking around for any fresh meat.

She didn't have to wait long.

A young man with black hair and glasses was coming in the door, helping his blond toothy date along. Another couple followed, a man with short brown hair had his arms around a girl with long chestnut colored hair. Hermione narrowed her eyes as she tried to place where she knew the two guys from, and then it hit her, she had seen them earlier that day from the window!

"He's hot!" Susan motioned her head towards the black haired one. "He looks familiar." She handed Hermione a bottle of ale.

"I know. I saw the two of them from the window at work today." She looked at Susan. "He's got a Windrider."

"Oooh." Susan smiled. "You going to go after him?" she asked.

"We'll see." Hermione grinned as she watched him hand two glasses of white wine to the girls and some beer for himself and his friend. "Wait a minute…"

"What?" Susan asked.

"That's Harry Potter!" Hermione exclaimed quietly.

"No!" Susan was shocked. "What in the world is he doing in here?"

"He's gorgeous." Hermione ignored Susan's question. "I read about him back in school, but they never mentioned how good looking he was."

"Not unless you were reading Witch Weekly." Susan said dryly.

Harry looked around the pub with a slight smirk on his face. He, Oliver, Cassandra and Jenn had decided to skip the country club and go to a normal pub; this was the first one they had come across. So far it looked a bit dull.

"Ten Galleons says I get these three darts in that bulls eye." Harry said to a rough looking fat older man.

The man laughed. "Make it 50 Galleons…and take a shot of vodka between each shot."

Harry turned to the counter. "Three vodkas please!" he called over. Oliver stared at him.

"Are you sure-" he began to say.

"Yup, we need a little action here." Harry spoke with an air of confidence. Jenn and Cassandra stood together, looking at Harry and whispering as Oliver returned with three shot glasses of vodka.

"This should be really good." Hermione remarked as she and Susan pressed through the crowd. "No one's ever won a bet to Carl, they're too afraid of what he'll do…but he seems pretty sure of himself."

Susan raised her eyebrows but said nothing as Harry took the first glass and downed the shot.

Aiming carefully, Harry threw the dart, and it went right into the bulls eye. "That's one!" he smirked cheerfully at the man who glowered.

"He's out of his rotting mind!" Oliver whispered to Jenn. "That guy will kick his ass!"

"How do you put up with him?" Jenn asked Cassandra, leaning against Oliver as he slid his arm around her waist.

"Oh I just don't know." Cassandra said, flipping a blond curl over her shoulder and looking at Harry with exasperating adoration. "He's just so adventurous and brave!"

Hermione couldn't help overhearing this and let out a loud snicker. Cassandra heard it and turned to glare at her. Hermione gave her a tiny smirk and gave her attention back to Harry, who had just taken his second shot.

He aimed carefully again and the second dart flew straight beneath the first.

"Two!" Susan mouthed to Hermione. She had gone back to the bar and was sitting with Ron, who was completely uninterested in the bet and nuzzling her neck.

Harry turned to a grinning Oliver, who handed him the last glass of clear liquid. Downing it, he began to turn back to the dartboard when two of the most beautiful brown eyes he had ever seen captured him. He took what seemed like ten minutes to him to stare into them, they were hypnotizing. Dragging his eyes away from hers, Harry took in the rest of her face, oval shaped framed by long chestnut curls. Her body was hugged by a tight shirt and skirt, her legs long.

Hermione smiled inwardly as Harry's eyes roamed up and down the length of her body. He looked back up at her face and she cocked an eyebrow, letting one side of her mouth quirk in a tiny smile.

"Make the shot would you?" Carl's loud voice interrupted. "I'd like my 50 Galleons!" his friends laughed roughly.

Harry narrowed his eyes and aimed for the third and final bulls eye. The target swam before his eyes, the vodka finally running through him. It sailed through the air and landed about three inches above the target. Loud laughs surrounded him as he shook his head and pulled 50 Galleons from his pocket. "How about some pool?" he asked Oliver, who looked stunned.

"I really like playing pool, but why can't we do it at my house?" Jenn was saying as they went over to the table. She looked meaningfully at Oliver who couldn't control the grin on his face.

"Cassandra?" Harry held out a pool stick to his date.

"Oh no, not me. I couldn't play this game to save my life!" she tittered. Harry looked at Oliver and Jenn, he needed a partner.

"Come on, play!" Jenn urged her. Cassandra shook her head.

"I'm the worst!" she said.

Harry turned away from Cassandra and spotted the dark haired girl sitting alone on a stool, drinking. Wasting no time, he crossed the pub.

"Pardon me." He grinned one of his most irresistible smiles her way. "Do you play?"

She set her bottle down and stood; up close she was even more breathtaking than he had originally thought. He held out the pool stick to her and she smiled, running her hand over his and taking it.

"Sure," was her only response as they went back over to the pool table.

"You want to break?" Harry asked Oliver.

"All right." Oliver bent over the table and sent the white ball flying, scattering the balls in each direction, however none of them went into the holes.

Harry was next; he carefully aimed (still under the vodka influence) and managed to shoot in a solid. He looked up at the girl and she raised an eyebrow.

"Nice job." She offered.

Harry smiled and aimed again, but the white ball went around the two solids near the hole. "Sorry, partner." He said with an affected accent.

Hermione cocked her head in mock disappointment and moved away from the table so that Jenn could take her turn.

"All right, you want to aim for that one there, the one with the blue stripe." Jenn bent over the table and Oliver moved directly behind her, placing his arms on top of hers to help. "Move your arm back like this…and…" she shot the ball and it hit perfectly, going right into the hole.

"I made it!" she said in delight. She and Oliver grinned at each other.

"Want me to help you make the next one?" he asked, leaning in to kiss her.

"Please do." Her voice clearly stated she didn't need the help but wanted Oliver next to her. He didn't bend over with her this time, but as she was about to take her shot, he slid his hands around her waist. The white ball flew off the table and headed right for Cassandra's face, she managed to duck out of the way just in time.

"Jenn!" she cried out. "Watch it!" Harry turned away to muffle his laughter.

"Sorry." Jenn replied, involved in what Oliver was doing with his hands around her waist. He leaned in and whispered something to her, making her eyes widen and her face flush red.

Harry looked back over at the girl, who looked slightly bored. Looking back at him, a slight smile crossed over her face as she stepped up to the pool table. She bent over and hit the white ball, sending in a solid.

Hermione scanned the table a moment, then made her way to the other side and hit the ball, two solids rolled into two different holes. She looked up at Harry, who seemed extremely impressed.

Coming around to the other side, she held the stick back to hit the ball when she felt it poke something. "Excuse me." Hermione said coolly to Cassandra, who rolled her eyes and moved away. Harry watched in amazement as the girl raised her eyes to his and hit the ball, knocking in another two solids.

Hermione crossed back over the table, ready to knock in the 8 ball and win the game. She leaned over, lining up the ball with the hole and Harry took the opportunity to admire her long legs.

"You're a hussy aren't you!" Cassandra suddenly spoke out. "Like in all those pool hall movies!"

"Cassandra!!" Harry's voice was angry and his emerald eyes shot sparks at her.

Cassandra leaned back against the wall, her mouth set in a firm line. Hermione stared at her for a moment longer, then leaned forward and shot the ball in.

"That was…. fast." Oliver said.

"Thanks." Hermione smiled at Harry.

"Play again?" he asked, gesturing to the table. "Perhaps some one on one?"

"Anytime." Hermione replied, rather hoping he was referring to something else.

"I think I want to go home." Cassandra snapped, setting her glass on the table and turning on her heel. Oliver and Jenn looked at Hermione and then Harry, turning to follow Cassandra out.

"I uh…" Harry was at a loss for words, he didn't want to leave, but he had to. "Here…" he handed her his pool stick, leaving his hands on it as long as possible.

Hermione watched him leave; he turned and looked at her one more time before disappearing out the door. "Shit!" she muttered to herself.

Oliver steered the broom down to Jenn's yard. "I'll be right back." He told Harry and Cassandra as he grabbed Jenn's hand and they went up to her porch.

"I had a good time tonight…" Oliver said as he hugged her body close to his.

"Me too." Jenn lifted herself up and pressed her lips against his, bringing her hands around his neck and stroking his hair.

"I…. have…. take… Harry…. home…." Oliver gasped out.

"Maybe you can take them home later?" Jenn asked suggestively. "I still owe you for the pool lesson…. Hey!" she cried out as Oliver pulled away.

"Be right back!" he shouted. He jogged down where Harry and Cassandra sat, refusing to speak to one another.

"Potter…. sorry but…pressing issues at hand. You'll have to find your own way home." Oliver put a locking spell on his broom.

"What? Oliver!" Harry yelled as Oliver ran back up to the porch and he and Jenn went inside, slamming the door behind them.

"Nice, real nice." Cassandra said angrily. "Oliver's starting to take after you now Harry."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Harry asked, spinning around. They began to walk down the sidewalk.

"It means you pretty much blew me off for another girl tonight Harry, and I didn't appreciate that!"

"Who am I here with now?" Harry's voice was loud and annoyed. "Did I leave you there?"

Cassandra stopped in the middle of the walk, causing Harry to bump into her. "You may as well not be here Harry, for all I know your mind is still back in that pub with HER!" she turned and began walking again. "Do me a favor, don't call me anymore…." Her voice trailed away as she walked off.

"Good riddance." Harry muttered. He ran a hand through his raven locks as he flagged down the Knight Taxi Service to take him to his family's home on the outskirts of town. Thoughts of the dark haired girl ran through his head as he got in, he definitely had to find out who she was.

(A/N: Well there's chapter 3, this story isn't going to be as long as I thought it was, but who knows how some of the later chapters turn out. Don't forget to R/R to let me know what you think!!)