Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love You Always by rockstar
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love You Always

rockstar

Author's Note: - Thank you auror_lumos09 for beta read this fic.

Disclaimer: - I don't own Harry Potter and anything or anyone related.

--------------------------------------------

Love You Always

Harry and Hermione had been happily married for a year now. They got married three months after they graduated from the Hogwarts. (They started dating in their seventh year.) They both confessed their feelings for each other during the war with darkest wizard of their time, Voldemort. They both, along with their other best friend Ron Weasley, and with the help of Order of phoenix, managed to defeat Voldemort and peace was restored in the magical world. They had managed to get through war with minimal damage.

Soon after the war ended, Harry asked Hermione out and she accepted. They went on their first date in their seventh year at Hogwarts. Many girls were envious of Hermione for dating the most eligible bachelor of the magical world. Many of them tried to break Harry and Hermione up, but it had no effect on their relationship. It became stronger as time passed.

Harry and Ron had passed their exams with good marks and Hermione has passed with the highest marks in the last 150 years. After graduation, Harry and Ron took their passion for Quidditch to the professional level. Harry played on the team as seeker and Ron as keeper for Chudley Cannons. Hermione pursued her career in magical law to bring changes to the oppressive laws against different races of living creatures in magical world.

-----------------------------------------------------

Current day

Harry and Hermione had a fight about the involvement of Ginny Weasley in their life. Ginny was Ron's younger sister. Hermione was convinced that Ginny had wrong intentions towards her husband and was trying to break them apart. Ginny was also playing with Harry and Ron as a professional chaser for Chudley Cannons. She became the new addition to the team and was constantly trying to have Harry help her.

Harry being noble and polite was never able to refuse her. Ginny always called at wrong times for Harry and he never declined her request. He always went to help her as a good friend. During get together, she always tried to keep Harry's attention towards her and always tried to touch him intimately in front of Hermione.

At first Hermione tried to ignore all this. Then things started to get out of hand. Ginny directly started telling Hermione that she should leave Harry alone.That she was making him unhappy. Ginny told Hermione that Harry was in love with her, and it was due to Harry and Hermione's long friendship that he had not told Hermione.

Hermione trusted Harry and knew that he loved her and only her. Ginny was nowhere in the picture of his romantic life and never would be. All his love was for Hermione only. However, she was getting fed up with Ginny's attempts to try and take Harry away from her.

When Hermione told Harry about her suspicions, Harry said that there was nothing happening and he and Ginny were just friends. Nevertheless, Hermione was sure Ginny would try everything in her power to get Harry for herself.

It was becauseof Ginny that Harry and Hermione had started fighting with each other. For last a month and a half, they were having a very stressful relationship. They were fighting on regular basis. One of them would always leave the house until the other person cooled down.

---------------------------------------------------

Today they also had a huge fight.

"How many times do I have to tell you Hermione? There is nothing going on between Ginny and me. She's just a good friend, nothing else!" Harry yelled, his temper rising.

"I know there is nothing from your side but I don't trust her. She is trying everything in her power to get you for herself!" shouted Hermione.

"You're just being paranoid. She is not trying anything like that. She even came to explain to you but you just kicked her out of the house. I expected better from you." Harry said.

"Really? You don't know anything about her. Even in school, she tried to break us apart. You just don't want to believe that she can do anything wrong because she is a Weasley. You always give first preference to them. I will always come second in your life. Even back at school you supported Ron and Ginny knowing that I was right!" Hermione screamed.

"It has nothing to do with being a Weasley. It's just because she had a crush on me back at school that you're thinking like this. Don't you trust me?" Harry took a deep breath and continued, "I think not. I thought you would know how much I love you. But guess what, I was wrong." Harry said with disappointment evident in his voice.

"I trust you, but I don't trust her intentions. She always tries to have you with her. She tries to hold your hand, touch you, and in last get-together, she tried to kiss you. We're even fighting more and more due to her. That's what she wants." Hermione said frustratingly.

"She was drunk that time and didn't know what she was doing. Besides, we are fighting because of your false accusations and not her. Whatever I say, you are not trying to understand. You are just acting like a suspicious wife.No matter what I say, it will make no impact on you. I can't stay here with you rightnow." Harry said in a quiet voice. With that, he moved towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Hermione asked in desperation.

"I'm going to Burrow. I'll stay there for tonight. We'll talk later about this when you can understand what I am saying to you." with that, he strode out of their house.

Hermione sunk on the floor and started crying. The last couple of months had been a pure hell for her. She was having a hard time at her job and her private life was going downhill. She tried to stay strong throughout the ordeal but she was finally breaking down. She got up and made her way towards the bedroom to get some sleep. She changed into her night cloths and got under the covers.

-----------------------------------------

Hermione came back from her office. She was back early today and she knew Harry had not come back from his practice yet. As she entered the house, she heard some noise from the bedroom. 'Is Harry home early?' She thought. She thought to give him a surprise.

She opened the door of the bedroom, what she saw shocked her beyond her thoughts. Harry was there in their bed with none other than Ginny Weasley, completely naked and kissing each other. She could not believe her eyes, her Harry, with another woman. She felt dizzy. She quickly got out of the room and 10 minutes later Ginny and Harry came out of the room.

"Hermione it's not what it seems." Harry tried to explain.

"How? How could you do this to me, Harry?" Hermione said with tears in her eyes. Harry hung his head.

"We were about to tell you Hermione. We both love each other and were about to tell you. Harry is going to get a divorce from you and then we are going to get married." Ginny said in a rush.

"Just shut up you and get the hell out of my house." Hermione shouted.

"She's not going anywhere." Harry said with a firm tone. He took hold of Ginny's hand with his own.

"We were already failing in our marriage. We were constantly fighting and we're not happy together. I want a happy life and Ginny makes me happy." Harry said looking at Hermione straight in her eyes.

'This is not happening' she thought.Hermione started shaking.Suddenly she realized that she was crying.

"Please don't do this Harry. I love you so much, please don't leave me. Please." Hermione said, almost begging him to say that all this was a part of some silly joke. She didn't know what she would do without Harry in her life.Her life revolved around Harry only. Nothing else mattered but him. She felt her world falling apart.

"Sorry." Harry said with a sad look in his eyes.

"Please Harry, don't do this. Don't leave me.Give me a chance. We can make it and be happy again together." She started crying more and more. The tears were just not stopping from falling from her eyes. "You are my life Harry. I can't live without you."

"I am sorry Hermione but this is it. It's over between me and you. Good bye." with that Harry and Ginny moved to leave the house.

"Harry, don't go. Harry .Harry" shouted Hermione repeatedly but he was gone.

----------------------------------------

"Harry!" cried Hermione. She opened her eyes and found herself in her bed. She realized that she was having a nightmare, the worst of her life. As she remembered the dream, she started crying. She still remembered the feeling of despair from the dream. She had to see Harry now. She looked out of the window. It was raining hard, probably a storm, but she didn't seem to care. She just jumped out of her bed, took out a jacket from closet and left the house.

She was still crying.She couldn't get the nightmare out of her mind and the feeling she had was still fresh in her mind. No matter how much she tried, tears were just not stopping.

Apparating to the Burrow, Hermione, moved towards the entrance door and started pounding loudly on the door. She was completely soaked by the rain. Nevertheless, she didn't seem aware of it. All her focus was on seeing Harry and apologizing for her behavior earlier. Suddenly door of the house opened. It was Ron.

"Hermione what are you doing here at his time of night? And knocking like this?" Ron said in an annoyed voice.

"I want to see Harry." Hermione said shouting over the noise of rain.

"He's sleeping right now. Can't you wait till morning?" Ron said in an irritated voice.

Hermione shook her head. "No I want to see him now." She repeated.

"Come inside, you are completely wet." Ron said.

Hermione shook her head "No I'll wait here" she said, when a voice came from, behind Ron.

"Hermione what are you doing here?" It was Harry.He moved to stand next to Ron.

"Harry…" said Hermione as though she could not believe he was there. She threw herself in his arms hugging him tightly to her and started crying more and more.

Harry was too shocked to say anything. He just held Hermione to himself while she cried. He had never seen Hermione like this before. She looked so broken, vulnerable and lost. His heart broke to see her like this. He cast a drying charm on her and started saying sweet nothings in her ear to calm her down. He took her inside the house.

Ron left them alone and went back to his room. Luckily, the other occupants of the house were still sleeping. (As nobody had come downstairs to see what was happening.)

They both sat on the couch. Harry pulled Hermione on his lap and just held her for a very long time. When she started calming, he decided it was the right time to ask her.

"Hermione love, what happened?"Harry asked in a worried tone.

"I am so sorry Harry. I am so sorry. I trust you completely. I never suspected you. Please forgive me. Please." Hermione said almost pleading. Harry said nothing. He just stared at Hermione.

So Hermione continued. "I love you Harry. Please don't leave me. I'll never fight with you again. I'll be a good wife. I'll make you happy. Please Harry, please don't leave me." Hermione started blabbering and continued crying.

In her state of mind, she was not able to think clearly.

"Leave you? What would give you that idea?" Harry exclaimed looking at Hermione with horrorstruck look on his face. No matter how much they fought, there was no way he was letting her go.

Hermione told him about her dream. Her tears were not stopping no matter how hard she tried. She told him everything Ginny had said to her in the past about Hermione's relationship with Harry. Harry listened to what she said very carefully. He realized what she must have been going through and was angry with himself for not listening to Hermione, which led her to this vulnerable state. He was also mad at Ginny for her wrong intentions. He made a promise to himself to make sure that Ginny would not come anywhere near him and Hermione. Firstly though, he had to assure Hermione that he was never ever going to leave her.

"Hermione listen to me. First of all I am never going to leave you, never ever. So you are just stuck with me, forever." Hermione just smiled through her tears.

"Secondly, I am sorry for not listening to you. If I would have, you would not be going through all of this." He raised his hand to stop Hermione when she tried to protest to his second statement. "No let me finish. You are the only one I love and will always love. You are my life Hermione and it doesn't matter how much we fight I am NEVER GOING TO LEAVE YOU. Got that?" he said laughing towards the end.

-------------------------------------------

Then he crushed his lips to his wife's. He kissed her with such passion, as he had never done before. He poured all the love he felt for Hermione in that kiss. She kissed him back equally passionately. They stopped after a couple of moments to breath.

"I am never ever going to let anyone hurt you again including myself. Now let's go home and make up for all our fights." He added with a mischievous grin on his face. Hermione once again kissed him passionately and hugged him tightly. Harry apparated himself and Hermione back to their home. Harry threw Hermione over his shoulder and moved towards the bedroom.

"Harry what you are doing?" Hermione asked, laughing at her husband's actions.

"You'll see in a moment." Harry said as he closed the door of the bedroom.

He threw her on the bed. Hermione gasped at this, but then started laughing uncontrollably.

"What?" Harry asked. He was feeling very confused with Hermione's mood swings. First she cried, then she laughed and now she was laughing harder.

"No…Nothing." Hermione said, trying to control her laughter.

Harry gave her a wicked grin and jumped upon her, trapping her between the bed and his body. He pressed her further in the bed with his own body.

"Harry," Hermione moaned, "Let me go."

"Nope. First tell me, why were you laughing?" Harry said as he kissed her on her sensitive spot just below her ear. Hermione shivered.

"You are not playing fair, Mr. Potter." Hermione said softly.

"Then tell me." Harry said in a deep voice. He was looking in her eyes, which were bright due to laughter. She was looking at him with an adorable look.

"I love you." Hermione said kissing him lightly on the lips.

"I love you too. But this isn't going to get you off the hook so easily, Mrs. Potter." Harry said. "Now answer my question."

Hermione smiled at his playful statement.

"It was such an eventful day for both of us." Hermione said, "From fighting to this playful banter now."

"I never felt so bad and so good all in the same day. Hell! I've never even cried this much in my whole life till yesterday. Just think about how much I cried today and the fact that I'm now laughing uncontrollably, just made me laugh." She said.

"I am so sorry." Harry said, feeling responsible for all the hurt Hermione felt.

"Hey," Hermione said softly as she removed the hairs that were falling on his eyes, "I never said it was your fault. We both were responsible in this. I should have told you what Ginny said to me. But I thought you would never believe me. I am sorry for not having faith in you."

"OK. Since both the parties are guilty, case is dismissed. What do you say?" Harry said in an amused voice.

"Yes sir. Case dismissed. What now?" Hermione said.

"Umm…." Harry pretended as though if he was deep in thought. Hermione hit him playfully on his shoulder "You are such a guy. You just believe in action without thinking of consequences. It's my job to think and make plans." Hermione said in a teasing manner as she pushed him off her.

Harry fell to her side. He looked at Hermione and said, "Ouch. Control yourself woman. I know you can't resist touching me, but do it gently. You might have injured me. Then I would have been off of the team for some time." Harry complained.

Hermione laughed at him. Harry pouted and said, "So much for telling the truth." This made Hermione laugh harder.

"Oh baby, come here." She said opening her arms and Harry willingly went into her arms. She hugged him softly and said, "Any more complains?"

"No. Now I am very comfortable here." Harry said. He was again lying on top of Hermione as he pulled back slightly and gave her a passionate kiss.

"So I think you have already planned out what to do for the rest of the night." Hermione said in a dazed voice.

"Oh yes. Want to know what I have planned?" Harry said. His eyes were dark with passion, which sent chills down to Hermione's body. She shivered a bit.

"Are you cold?" Harry asked huskily.

"No." Hermione whispered and pulled Harry back so that she could kiss him senseless.

-----------------------------------------

That night was one of the worst and one of the best for Hermione. She was drowning in Harry's kisses and touches. She forgot her dream completely. Now it was nothing more than a mere bad memory. The only thing she knew was that Harry loved her and they were together forever.

She thought she was the luckiest woman to have Harry in her life. She remembered the feelings of jealousy when she saw Harry with Cho. That was the first time when she realized that she had non-platonic feelings for her best friend. But she was always afraid to make her feelings known to him. She was afraid of rejection. Never once, would she have thought that Harry would return her feelings. But he did and when he asked her out, she felt like she was dreaming.

This made her believe that a bookworm could also have a fairy tale ending.

---------------------------------------------

Finally when all the truths were revealed, Harry made sure Ginny kept her distance from him and Hermione. He noticed that Hermione was right about Ginny's actions. She always tried to be near to him, touch him personally and then act innocent.

The wizarding papers were also spreading false rumors about him having an affair with Ginny. He was sure Ginny was behind all of this, but he was glad that Hermione never questioned him about those rumors. She trusted him completely and stood by him. Nothing was going to come between him and Hermione now.

They were living together happily and unconditionally in love with each other like he always wanted. Now he and Hermione were planning to extend their family. He was thankful for the day when he and Ron saved Hermione from the troll in their first year.

Life could have never been better than this….

-----------------------------------------------

Author's note:- Did you like it? Please give me your reviews to tell me whether you enjoyed it or not.

Valid HTML 4.0! Document created with wvWare/wvWare version 1.2.7

-->