Unofficial Portkey Archive

Left Unsaid by slothenvywrath
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Left Unsaid

slothenvywrath

Standard Disclaimer: These characters are not my property, nor is the Harry Potter series. They belong to J.K. Rowling and whoever else has bought rights to it.

Setting: Hogwarts. Ron's sixth year, Luna's fifth.

Summary: Luna and Ron fight each other and their mutual attraction. How long can they last?

Explanation: I know this story is probably material you might find in a teen movie. I can imagine Molly Ringwald as Ginny Weasely, Ally Sheedy(sp?) as Luna Lovegood and Anthony Michael Hall as Ron. This will eventually become either R or NC-17, based on your perception. Rest assured the NC-17 chapter(s) will be posted elsewhere. This piece is my first contribution to Harry Potter fandom. I've become fascinated with the Ginny/Draco pairing and happen to find the Ron/Luna pairing to be frickin' adorable. I was disappointed to find that there are few (that I've found anyway) adult Ron/Luna stories. I happen to find that genre the most interesting.

I apologize if there are parts in this story that don't match up with details from the books. I only read them all very recently, in the course of a couple weeks. I'm sure I didn't really absorb it all. If you find any, drop a review and let me know. But be friendly. Thanks.