Unofficial Portkey Archive

Threes a Crowd by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Threes a Crowd

Harrys Mistress

Chapter 6

Three Months Later

Harry walked into the dungeons for his potions class he had right after breakfast. He grinned when he saw that his girlfriend was already sitting at her assigned desk they both shared. He walked up behind her and pushed her hair aside, exposing her neck before nuzzling her ear. "Good morning."

She giggled as he started running frantic kisses along her neck. "Careful, Harry, Snape could walk in any minute."

He laughed and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before sitting next to her. "You're right, Snape does get easily annoyed with us, doesn't he?"

"Yes," she agreed and returned to her reading. "And keep your hands to yourself this time, Potter."

Harry grinned and couldn't help but blush slightly when he remembered how his hand had ventured up her skirt while Snape discussed the importance of a sleeping drought. He teased her during the whole lesson, making her sexually frustrated by the end of class. She had cursed him nonstop as they walked out of class and Harry assumed he was in trouble. However, somewhere in the middle of cursing him, he found himself being pushed into a broom closet where she mad him finish what he started. He gladly obeyed.

Harry was a good boy and kept his hands to himself…this time…all through class. The bell rang and everyone gathered their stuff together while Snape announced the date on an upcoming test. Harry finally wrapped his arm around her neck once they were in the hall and Hermione reached up to link her fingers with the hand dangling over her shoulder. "The weirdest thing happened at breakfast," Harry said as they walked up the stairs exiting the dungeon.

"What's that?" Hermione asked.

"Ron was unusually chipper." He looked down at her. "I mean really, really, chipper. He even smiled at me…like he use to before…well, you know."

Hermione squeezed his hand in support. Although their friendship was well on the way to being mended, it was still a bumpy ride. Ron was polite with them and didn't scowl at them every time they saw them together, like he did at first. He was getting better and he had even apologized to Hermione for his hurtful words towards her. "What do you think made him so happy?"

"Well, call me crazy but…"

Hermione stopped when he never finished. "But what?"

He shrugged. "Well…he was acting like a guy in love, you know? Nothing was bringing him down. He even said he was off to study for his DADA test, like he just announced he was off to play Quidditch."

"Oh, I hope so," Hermione beamed. "It would help, don't you think?"

"Most definitely. I always hoped he'd find someone." He kissed his girlfriend on the lips. "So he could be as happy as me."

She smiled up at him. "Are you happy with me?"

"Deliriously happy," he announced as he pulled her against him. "If it wasn't for you, Hermione, I would never have gotten through Sirius' death. You've helped me so much, just by being there for me." He kissed her softly. "For letting me love you."

"Harry," she sighed as she closed her eyes and leaned against him. "I love you so much."

Harry's heart soared when he heard her say she loved him. It always did when she said it, no matter how many times he heard it, it was a wonderful feeling to be loved. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "We better get going before I decide to skip Defense and pull you into that broom closet we love so much."

She shivered as she pressed closer to him. "Don't tempt me."

"Then don't rub against me like that," he moaned. "Merlin, Hermione, I…"

A female giggle interrupted him and they both turned at the sound. "What was that?" Harry asked.

"I don't know…but it's coming from our broom closet," she said when she heard the giggle again.

"Someone's in our closet?" he asked with brows raised. "The nerve of them. Let's go see who it is."

"Harry!" she whispered as she followed him to the closet. "We can't just open the door, what if they're…you know…naked."

He grinned. "Then it will be that much funnier," he said with a wink and before she could protest he flung the door opened.

Harry's jaw dropped and he heard Hermione gasp at who was inside. It was Ron and he had no other than Looney Luna pinned against the sidewall of the closet. Her skirt was hiked and her legs were wrapped around Ron's waist, while Ron's pants was down his ankles. His shirt was still on, but Harry could tell it was in the middle of being removed from the shirt being half unbuttoned. Luna's top was still securely on, but Harry noticed one of Ron's hand was hiding underneath. "Bloody hell," Harry managed to finally say.

Ron grinned. He grinned like a little schoolboy as he reached over to grab the door. "Do you mind? We don't have a lot of time." Without waiting for an answer he closed the door in their face, leaving them both dumbfounded.

Harry and Hermione stared at each other in shock, before finally bursting into giggles as they hung on to each other in support. He couldn't believe they caught Ron Weasley in action with a girl…with his pants down to his ankles! Today…was a great day.

"Hermione," Harry finally said as they caught their breath. "I don't think we have anything to worry about any more." He spun her around in his arms and gave her a loud smacking kiss on the lips. "Looks like our Ron is back."

She giggled hysterically. "And it looks like we need to find ourselves another broom closet."

"Well," he said as he gave her a devilish grin. "Let's go look now."

"Skip Hagrid's class?" she asked as she let her boyfriend pull her along.

"I'm sure he'll understand," he said as he hurried up some flight of stairs. "Besides…getting hands and mouth on you in a cluttered broom closet sounds like a great way to spend the day."

THE END!!