Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Night To Remember by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Night To Remember

Harrys Mistress

This chapter was automatically imported from the story archive available on /r/HPharmony.

Please report any issues by using the Report as broken button!

Chapter 2

Clothes discarded, Harry and Hermione were now snuggled together under the big fluffy comforter. Harry was on his back, while Hermione was pressed up against him with her legs tangled with his. Hermione's cheek was upon his heart while she lazily drew her finger around one his nipples, completely fascinated on how easily he responded to her touch.

Harry had one arm wrapped around her upper back, sneaking a hand under her arm so it was resting nicely one of her breasts. His other hand traveled up and down her ribcage, over her hip and occasionally swooping down to her ass. They were perfectly content for the moment, laying in each others arms as their hands explored and caressed each other.

Hermione lifted her head to look up at Harry, giving him an amusing lopsided grin. "What?" he asked with a small laugh.

She blushed a little. "I just can't believe...that you.....my Harry....went down on me."

Harry blushed....a lot. "Honestly, I can't believe it either."

Hermione shifted up until she laid halfway across his chest, folding her arms and resting her chin against her hands. "Have you ever done that before?"

He smiled softly as he pushed back a strand of hair behind her ear. "No...never. How was I?"

"I think you know the answer to that, Harry." She lifted her arms and placed her hands on either side of him so she could lean over him and kissed him softly on the lips. "And I want to return the favor."

Harry swallowed hard. "You do?"

"Of course," she mumbled against his lips and then looked up to see that he was shocked by this discovery. "That can't surprise you."

He shrugged a little sheepishly. "Well....a little. I thought girls didn't like to go down on a guy."

She looked at him weird. "Where did you get that idea?"

Not really wanting to tell her he tried to change the subject. "I guess it doesn't matter," he said lifting her head to kiss her.

She pulled back to keep away from his mouth. "Was it Cho?"

He looked into her questioning eyes and then sighed in defeat as he collapsed his head on the pillow. He should have known she would see right through it, she was a very, very clever little witch. "Yeah, she never wanted to....I mean I asked her to, but....she said that girls didn't like it and thought it was gross." He shrugged. "I just assumed that all girls felt the same way."

"Well they don't," she said firmly and he could sense a tad bit of resentment in her voice. "And I'm not Cho, Harry."

"I know that," he said quickly as he framed her face with his hands. "I know that." He pushed his head down to his mouth and kissed her gently, before slowly rubbing his tongue along hers. He rolled her over on her back as their mouth fused together, teeth scraping and tongues caressing. "Hermione," he whispered as he maneuvered between her legs. "I need you....I want to be inside you."

"But I want....."

"I know you do." He kissed her gently, sucking on her lower lip as he nudged the tip of his arousal against her soft opening, causing her to gasp in pleasure and shock. "I fully plan on letting you....but not now....all I want is to be inside you."

Hermione wrapped her legs around her waist, allowing her to become more open to him. "Make love to me, Harry."

"I won't hurt you," he said peering into her eyes as he pushed in slowly inch by inch as he bit his lip to keep under control. He so badly wanted to plunge deep inside her in one long deep thrust, but he knew this was her first and he would take his time...even if it killed him. He leaned down and kissed her seductively, hoping to get her mind off the pain. He could taste the tears that were falling down her cheek and his heart ached for her. He kissed away the tears as he was now buried fully inside her. "I'm so sorry....it's okay...don't cry."

"Harry," she sighed as she sunk her fingers into his hair. "I'm okay..."

He nuzzled her neck as she hugged him tightly against her. "I don't want to move....I'm afraid of hurting you."

"I'll be okay, Harry," she said and tilted her hips up urging him to move. "Just go slow."

He kissed her neck as he moved his hips once slowly and could feel her tense up in pain. "Hermione..."

"It's okay...it's never good for the girl first time around," she breathed.

"Not if I can help it," he said and then traveled a hand down his body to where they were joined. He slipped his fingers inside her and pressed up hard against her clit causing her to gasp out a groan. "Better?"

"God yes," she said as he started to move again. "Don't stop."

"Don't intend to," he said as he continued to move to a slow steady pace as he continued to fondle her sensitive nub with his fingers. "You feel so good....so wet and tight."

"Harry," she groaned. "I can't....I'm gonna...."

"Let it go," he whispered as he quickened his pace a little, pressing up on her clit knowing she was close to her release, just as he was. "Let it go, Hermione." He watched her eyes roll behind the back of her head as her body arched like a bow. The sight was so incredible that it made him come as well as he gave one more final thrust inside her as his body shook with a powerful orgasm.

They let out a strangled moan together as Harry finally collapsed on top of her in exhaustion. When he finally had the strength he lifted his head so he could look down at her, afraid that he hurt her towards the end since he was a little too rough. "Are you okay?"

She managed a smile. "No....I'm perfect."

Relief swept over him and he smiled brightly before kissing her gently. "That was amazing."

"Yeah....and if it gets any better than that...which I'm sure it will....then I'm in trouble."

Harry's shoulders moved as he chuckled silently while burying his face against her neck. "I plan on doing that a lot more with you tonight."

"Good," she said as her eyes fluttered close when his tongue bathed her skin. "That's good."

"We're all sweaty," he whispered. "I think we need a dip."

She grinned slightly. "I'm not going skinny dipping in the lake with you, Harry Potter."

He let out a laugh. "No, not in the lake." He nipped her earlobe. "I was thinking maybeee.....the prefects bathroom?"

"Mmmm.....can I return my favor if I agree to go?"

"Oh, you bet your cute little ass you can," he said reaching around pinching it playfully.

She yelped and giggled along with him. "Well, then what are we waiting for....let's go."

They both tore off the comforter and hopped out of bed and Harry reached down and grabbed his boxers, but stopped as an idea popped in his head. He turned to Hermione who was about to slip on her panties. "Wait...don't get dressed."

She stopped and looked at him confused. "Why on earth not?"

He grinned. "Because I like seeing you naked and I don't want to go through all the trouble of undressing you again once we get there."

Hermione blushed. "Harry...I'm not going to parade around Hogwarts butt ass naked with you. I'm not really keen on the idea of Filch seeing me naked."

"Who said we'd bee seen?" he asked as he held up the very familiar cloak that they had used so many times through out their years on Hogwarts.

"The invisibility cloak?" she asked with her eyes wide as he walked over to her. "Are you mad?"

He gave her a sexy grin as he slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him. Their stomachs touched and her breast were flattened against Harry's bare chest. "I'm mad about you." He kissed her on the lips. "It will be fun....and very exciting."

"But...what if..."

"No what ifs," he said as he took the cloak and wrapped it around the both of them. "It's just like any adventure we've had under the cloak. Come on....I know you want too, I can see the excitement in your eyes."

She bit her lip as she tried hard not to smile. "Okay....so it may be kind of...thrilling to do this, but..."

"Then it's settled," he said and kissed her one last time. "Now let's hurry, I'm anxious to get there."

She sighed in defeat. "Oh all right, but if anything goes wrong, I'm not going to be a happy little witch."