Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Night To Remember by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Night To Remember

Harrys Mistress

Yea! Here's more! FINALLY! I'm SOO sorry it took so long, but with all my computer problems I had and such, I never could get to it until now. Hope you enjoy this juicy little update. Hopefully, it won't take as long to update it next time. EnjoyJ

Chapter 3

Hermione and Harry giggled hysterically as they collapsed inside the Prefects bathroom. They had to pass Lupin on the way here and let's just say Harry was teasing Hermione the whole time. "I can't believe you were feeling me up while we were passing, Lupin," Hermione exclaimed as they threw off the cloak. "That was very cruel."

Harry chuckled as he slipped his arms around her from behind. "Sorry, I just couldn't resist," he whispered before playfully nipping at her neck.

She just giggled as she maneuvered out of his arms and padded over to one of the large marble baths. "Let's make lots and lots of bubbles," she said as she knelt by all the different faucets.

Harry stood their grinning as he watched her draw the bath. She looked sexy as hell, with her body elegantly folded and her long brown hair falling all around her. The small arch of her lower back, the soft curve of her bottom and her long shapely legs…her body was perfect. How come he never noticed before? He always knew she was pretty, gorgeous even, but sexy? Desirable? He had no clue-until now. Now that he knew what it felt like to be with her, be inside her, he wasn't planning on letting her go anytime soon. Possibly ever.

She finally stood and smiled at him as she made her way over. His breath caught at the sight of her. Merlin, he was falling hard, he thought as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him softly.

"You just gonna stand there looking at me dumfounded, or you going to join me?"

He just grinned as he ran his hands down her back, then over her soft ass. "What do you think?"

She grinned and then finally turned away from him, heading toward the bath. He watched her sit on the edge, before slowly sliding in the steamy water. "Mmm, this is heaven."

He rushed to join her, jumping into the pool with a little less finesse as Hermione did. He grabbed for her immediately, pulling her in his arms and kissing her deeply. Her back was pressed against the edge of the pool, as she held on tightly to him, while their teeth and tongues clashed. Moans echoed the bathroom as the kiss grew more passionate and hands started to explore underwater. Harry's hands were on her breasts, squeezing and fondling while his tongue continued to take the plunge into her mouth.

Hermione let out a gasp when he hitched her higher until her breasts come out of the water. She shivered as the cool air brushed over them, but Harry's mouth captured them, sending his warm tongue over her soft skin. Her hands frantically moved over him, desperately wanting to feel every inch of his skin. Her long limps were wrapped around his waist and she tightened them around him, bringing him even closer to her. It wasn't enough…it wouldn't be enough until he was inside her. "Harry," she groaned when she felt his middle finger plunge inside her. She arched her back off the wall, tilting her hips against his finger as he slid a second finger between her folds.

Harry sucked on her neck as he continued to please her with his fingers. Good God, this was insane. He couldn't get enough of her. He wanted her more than anything, even though he just had her only moments ago. He knew he would die soon if he wasn't buried deep inside her. He removed his fingers from her, and swallowed Hermione's disappointing groan with his mouth, before he plunged inside her with one swift thrust.

They both groaned in approval as they held each other tight, both enjoying the feel of becoming one. Harry kissed her lazily as he started to slowly move deep within her. His pace was painfully slow at first, since he didn't want to hurt her in case she was still sore from their last encounter. Then, he felt her hips start to meet his thrust with more urgency, so he quickly met up with her, pounding into her as the kiss turned fierce.

"Harry, faster," she groaned into his mouth as her nails ran down his back.

He tore his mouth from her and buried his face against her neck as he took her higher, pumping into her, as he pulled almost all the way out, before burying himself back inside her. His thrusts were quick and hard and she didn't once fall out of rhythm, meeting him again and again. He felt her hands on his ass, pushing him even deeper into her and he groaned as his hips became more frantic. He was taking her like an animal and had no sense in his head right now. Only Hermione. Her scent, her taste….the feel of her wrapped around him was too much. He felt his orgasm start to creep up and could tell Hermione was close as well. She was screaming his name and Merlin he loved it. It was enough to finally send him over the edge. With one more solid thrust, he stiffened against her as the powerful orgasm took over his body. Hermione shuddered against him, her back arching and her nails digging into his back while she came in a sudden rush.

Harry still had his face buried against her neck as he breathed deeply, waiting until his heart rate slowed down to a minimum. He felt her hands move up his back and into his hair, strumming her fingers through it. When he could finally move, he kissed the pulse on her neck, then nipped at her jaw, before finally finding her lips. The kiss was slow and lazy, because they still didn't have enough energy for it to be anything more. "Did I hurt you?" he finally asked against her mouth.

"Mmm, no," she murmured as she tightened her grip on him, while he was still snuggled deep inside her.

"I was a little rough," he said mindlessly as ran his fingers over the red teeth marks he left on her breast.

Hermione could hear the worry in his voice so she cupped his face and forced him to look at her. "Harry, you were nothing more than wonderful. That was…amazing." She kissed him quickly. "Yes, I might be a little tender, but it will be a good kind of sore. A satisfying feeling." She hugged him closer, wrapping her arms around his neck. "You made me feel so wanted…so alive."

"Hermione," Harry sighed as he held her close. "You were wonderful. And I'm so incredibly glad that you were my first." And only.

She leaned back and looked into his green eyes, smiling slightly. "I have a feeling we're going to be experiencing a whole lot of firsts tonight." She nipped at his bottom lip. "And the next thing will be…something that I promised to return."

His brows raised. "Really?" he asked as he let her pull away from him. "Oh right…you have a little revenge to settle, don't you?"

"Oh you bet I do," she said as she swam back towards him with a sly grin on her face. "I'm going to go down on you, Potter," she whispered as she traveled a finger down his chest. "And you are going to enjoy it…a lot."

He let in a shaky breath. "Hermione," he groaned. "Please…"

They both jumped when they heard the door to the prefect's bathroom open up. "Of all the bloody nerve," Harry cursed and before he could do anything, he watched Hermione grab her wand produce a bubble charm over her head and disappear under water. "What in the…."

"Well, well….what we got here?"

Harry groaned when he recognized the voice and slowly turned his head to see Draco Malfoy standing there. "What are you doing here?"