Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Night To Remember by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Night To Remember

Harrys Mistress

Chapter 4

Harry groaned when he recognized the voice and slowly turned his head to see Draco Malfoy standing there. "What are you doing here?"

"Me?" he asked amused. "Well, I'm meeting Ginny here and uh…It looks like you're enjoying a nice bubble bath all to yourself."

"Er…I've had a really long couple of days," he muttered nervously.

Draco grinned. "That's understandable…still going to make fun of you though."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Draco, could you please just…" Harry froze when he felt Hermione under the water moving a little too close to home.

"Something wrong, Potter?" Draco asked amused.

"Er…no." Surely she wouldn't do…bloody hell! Yep, she definitely would! He bit his lip when she started to stroke him underwater in a very slow, torturous rhythm. Oh, she was in SO much trouble.

"Draco?" a feminine voice rang out and Harry groaned when he recognized it as Ginny's.

"In here babe," Draco said with a chuckle.

"Sorry, I'm late but…oh…Harry, what are you doing down here?"

Oh, nothing much. Just soaking up in the tub while Hermione's giving me a hand job underwater.

"Potter, having a little bubble bath," Draco snickered.

Harry groaned again as he placed his head on the edge of the pool. He wanted to come so bad, but he would damn sure not do it with his friends watching.

"Honestly, Draco, there's nothing wrong with a guy taking a bubble bath."

"Yeah, as long as there's a girl with them," Draco said back.

Harry shook his head as he felt himself start to explode and good sweet Merlin! She was definitely not using her hands anymore, which meant she popped her bubble charm. "Did it ever occur it to either of you that I might NOT be alone??" Harry asked urgently as he glared up at Ginny and Draco.

Realization dawned on Draco's face. "Oh. Well, damn Potter…I didn't think you had it in you!"

"Leave please!" he said urgently as Hermione began to suck him faster and harder underneath. She was holding her breath now without the bubble charm and he didn't want her to suffocate.

"Draco, let's go…"

"So who is it? It's Hermoine isn't it?"

Harry finally grabbed Hermione's wand and pointed at Draco. "Leave me alone!"

"Draco, come on!" Ginny yelled as she dragged her boyfriend out. "Sorry, Harry."

"Accio curtains!" he yelled and the curtains whipped around until Draco and Ginny were out of view. He then produced a quick silencing charm, before finally dropping the wand and groan loudly while he came long and hard.

Harry was panting when Hermione sputtered to the surface. "You…are in deep….trouble," Harry gasped.

Hermione grinned as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Paybacks are a bitch," she said and kissed him softly.

"What you did…was far worse than what I did." He weakly dropped his head on her shoulder still trying to catch his breath. "Merlin, Hermione…that was fucking amazing."

She giggled as she sunk her fingers in his hair and kissed the top of his head. "I was good, then?"

"Good?" he breathed as he lifted his head. "No, not just good. You were fantastic. You had to have done that before."

"Nope." She shook her head with a laugh. "But one night, us girls had a slumber party and Lavender and Pavarati thought it would be cool if we practiced giving blow jobs. We practiced on Popsicles. I have to say, I was pretty good. Out of all the girls, I could take most of the Popsicle in my mouth."

He groaned out a laugh. "Yes, I noticed that talent earlier." He then gave her a loud smacking kiss. "Why don't we get out of here before we start to wrinkle?"

"Okay," she said and together they got out of the bath and dried off with some terrycloth towels. "So where to next?"

He grinned at her while he rubbed the towel over his messy hair. "Let's just see where the wind takes us."

"I for one, would like to go back to the Room of Requirement and make sure our clothes are still there," Hermione said as she deposited her towel in the hamper once she was dry.

Harry did the same and picked up his cloak. "Okay, but does that mean your putting the clothes back on?"

She giggled as she pressed herself against him while he pulled the cloak over them. "Of course not," she said and kissed him slowly and seductively.

Harry pulled away, gasping for breath. "Then let's get going…I already want you again."

Hermione shivered as she snuggled close to him. "Good to know."

When they moved the curtain aside the loud sound of moaning and groaning echoed through the room. Harry and Hermione looked at each other in amusement and then over to the pool where a curtain was closed around it.

"Draco!" Ginny yelled. "Faster!"

Harry and Hermione both stifled their laughter as they hurried out of the prefect's bathroom. "Looks like someone forgot to place a silence charm," Harry whispered as they stumbled into the hallway.

"Oh, that was great. Look's like Draco sure knows what he's doing. It sounded like she was dying."

"I could make you scream like that," Harry said as he nipped her bottom lip.

"Hmm…That a challenge?"

"It sure is," he murmured as his hands roamed to her ass and pressed her against his arousal. "Do you accept?"

She groaned as her eyes fluttered close. "You bet I do."

XXX

"HARRY!!" she yelled as she clawed the sheets. "Yes…YES, don't stop!" She bucked wildly on the bed as Harry was under the sheets, doing things with his mouth and fingers and sending her over the edge. She opened her mouth and arched her neck as she felt her orgasm slam into her with a powerful voice and she screamed in ecstasy as her body trembled and shook with pleasure.

Harry felt her stiffen one last time before finally letting out an exasperating breath before collapsing on the bed. He grinned against her inner thigh and nipped it playfully, before slowly making his way up her body. He kissed her belly, dipped his tongue in her bellybutton, nuzzled his face between his breasts and finally uncovered his head from the sheets. "Told you so," he said with a cocky grin.

She smiled weakly up at him as she caught her breath. "Yeah…you sure showed me." She reached up and cupped the back of his neck and brought him down for a kiss. "Please feel free to prove me wrong as many times as you want."

He laughed softly against her lips. "Duly noted." He then shifted until he lay next to her and opened his arms when she turned towards him in a gentle embrace. He kissed the top of her head. "Mmm, I could hold you like this forever."

She smiled as she nuzzled her head against his chest and lazily ran her finger over his chest. "I could hold onto you forever," she countered back.

Harry's heart skipped a beat beneath her ear. "Could you," he said his voice hoarse.

"Of course." She kissed his chest. "I love you."

She said it like it was the most natural thing in the world that he almost missed it. "What?" he finally whispered as he tilted his chin down to look at her.

She lifted her head up and then propped herself on one elbow so she could smile down at him. Her hair danced all around her and her face was still flushed from his pleasure. To Harry she never looked more beautiful. "I love you," she said again. "How could I let you make love to me…be with me like this if I didn't."

He swallowed the lump in his throat and felt his eyes burn with tears. "I just…no one's ever…loved me…that way before."

Touched, Hermione kissed away one of his escaped tears. "Harry, I love you. I've always loved you." She kissed his trembling lips. "I'm glad I'm the first to love you, Harry, because I plan on being the only."

Harry sucked in a shaky breath as he found it harder and harder to breath. Then on a sob, he reached up and cupped her face as he showered her with kisses. He tasted her tears as well and knew that they were tears of joy and of love. "Hermione," he whispered and kissed her deeply, sliding his tongue into her mouth over and over again. "I love you," he breathed into her mouth. "I love you so much."

With their lips still locked, Hermione rolled until she was on her back and Harry loomed over her. "Show me how much," she whispered as she opened for him.

Harry smiled gently down at her, brushing away her leftover tears, then kissed her slow and lazily as he joined his body with hers. This time, it was different than the other times. They were making love. His fingers laced with hers as he moved in and out of her, whispering words of endearment to her, telling her how much he loved and adored her.

The sun slowly began to rise and the sight of the first ray of light spreading across her face while she came; was a sight he was never going to forget. Still buried deep inside her, he held her close as he cherished the feel of her warmth she provided. "I love you," he said again as he kissed her temple. He loved saying those words and planned on saying them to her every day of their life together.

"I love you, too."


He smiled. He also loved hearing them said back to him. Last night, was definitely a night to remember.

THE END!!

Finally complete! Hope you liked!